News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cage Deathfight vs Deathmatch Amy

• 31 Replies

Offline Kierstyn

Cage Deathfight vs Deathmatch Amy
« on: June 03, 2019, 10:16:19 PM »
I walk down to the cage, the crowd cheering as I wave my hands and blow kisses to them. As I step into the age, I drop my blue robe, exposing my lean body clad in only a black bra, g-string, and choker. Standing 5’2” and weighing 100lbs of almost pure muscle, I await my opponent. “Come on skank show, I have a present for just before I kill you,” I yell up the ramp as I reach into my discarded robe and pull out a 10” long black dildo. The crowd starts cheering wildly as I play with it, taunting Amy before she even appears.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 10:19:40 PM by Kierstyn »

Offline Deathmatch Amy

Re: Cage Deathfight vs Deathmatch Amy
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 10:50:34 PM »
I make my way down the aisle in a blue & white bikini with black heels.  As I step into the cage, I kick off my heels.  Perhaps I will use them later, I think to myself.  I am standing barefoot, my fiery red hair pulled back in a pony tail, my nails painted blood red to match; 5'6" 117 lbs.  "Not afraid of your little toy, you trashy bitch".  I laugh and put my fists up and start to approach you, licking my lips and ready to get my hands on you, probably my feet, elbows and knees, as well, looking to make you suffer.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 11:01:57 PM »
I lunge forward as soon as you are close enough, reaching out with my stiletto shaped white painted nails, trying to grab you by the throat. “I’m going to enjoy killing you skank,” I say as I attack.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 12:12:48 AM »
My eyes light up as you lunge forward.  I grab your wrists and sink my own claws into them right about the time that you grab my throat.  I groan and growl and hiss at you while lifting my right leg up and trying to plant my shin into your ribs to rock your body and get your nasty claws off of me.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 12:16:15 AM »
I smirk as I get my hands on your neck, trying to sink my nails in just as you bring your shin up and shove me backwards, breaking my grip on your neck. “If you give up now, I promise not to ream your ass out with my toy,” I say to you with a grin before raising my fists and moving in close. A couple feints later, I fire off a right/left combo at your face.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 12:46:11 AM »
I rub my neck as you stumble backwards from my kick.  You managed to get a couple of your nails in but only skin deep...just a few droplets of blood as I look down at my fingers, then back to you with pure hatred.  I get ready to follow up on you but you feint a couple of punches before launching a left-right combo at my face...I duck the right but the left nails me in the jaw and rocks my head.  "shit, this bitch hits hard for such a little thing".  I try to clear my head; tired of your talking, I launch a straight right fist toward your face, hoping to hit your nose...or your mouth...anything to shut you up and get you on the retreat.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 12:49:41 AM »
Smiling as my fist connects and I see your reaction to it. “Surprise bitch, you’re in over your red head,” I say as I casually dodge left to avoid your return punch. “Not bad, but too slow,” I reply before I drop low and try to sweep your legs out from under you. The crowd meanwhile cheers as people pick who they want to see win and cash starts to change hands in earnest.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 02:31:26 PM »
Frustrated that my straight right missed, I get ready to swing a hard left hook at your jaw but you duck low underneath it and sweep my legs out from under me, sending me tumbling to the mat on my side.  "Fuck.  This little skank knows what she is doing".  I quickly try to scramble to my feet before you can follow up.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 04:58:50 PM »
I quickly get back to my feet and watch as you start to try and get back up. “Uh uh, not that easy,” I say as I reach down and grab you by the hair with both hands. Then I start trying to drive my knee into the side of your head.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 07:06:20 PM »
"shit" you're on me before I can get back to my feet, slamming your pointy knee into the side of my head, cutting the side of my cheek and rattling my head.  I can't take too many shots like this so I desperately swing my right fist up between your legs to get you to back off so I can clear my head and get back to my feet.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 08:37:23 PM »
I enjoy the feeling of your head rattling against my knee... right until your fist comes up and catches me off guard. I gasp out in pain and surprise, as I start to stagger back, hands between my legs. “You bitch,” I say as I almost fall to my knees.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2019, 09:21:37 PM »
I breathe a sigh of relief when I hear your yelp of pain, along with the gasps from the crowd as you stumble back, letting me know I hit the "sweet spot".  Still, my ears are ringing from those knee strikes as I slowly get to my feet, shaking my head and glaring at you.  Seeing you standing there with your hands between your legs, I charge and swing my right fist up, aiming for your mouth, hoping to catch you before you can recover and counter.

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2019, 09:38:27 PM »
I’m still standing there in pain and trying to recover when you run up and hit me with a solid uppercut to the mouth. My head whips back and I stagger backwards into the wall of the cage. I lean backwards against it as it is the only thing keeping me on my feet. The screaming of the crowd and the blow to my head has me seeing stars and I lean there completely dazed and trying to clear my head.

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2019, 09:46:15 PM »
I smile as I watch you stagger back into the wall of cage where I want you.  Every moment that passes, I feel better, stronger, clearer, thinking that I have gotten this fight turned around.  I saunter over to you, grabbing for your hair with my left hand and lifting your head up.  "just like I thought.  a big talking loser!" as I cock my right fist back and aim it toward the center of your face....time to paint the cage red!

Offline Kierstyn

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
I lean there looking at you with a vacant far away eyed expression as you take me by the hair and cock your fist back. My hands come up, but much too slow. Your fist connects with my nose, blood erupting from it immediately as my head rocks back into the cage wall. I drop to my knees like a sack of potatoes as the crowd cheers. Kneeling there, I hold my face as tears start to well up in my eyes and I question my decision to engage in this fight.