News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Destruction of Lalla

• 0 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
The Destruction of Lalla
« on: June 07, 2019, 02:01:26 AM »
       The Destruction of Lalla

Lalla’s a lady who told me of how she’d been painfully humiliated in a fight with another girl. How she came to to tell me of this I’ll explain later, so I’ll begin by describing Lalla.
She’s 24 years old, five foot seven, while her figure is like those of the sculptures of ancient Greece, not to big regarding curves, but just right. The attire Lalla wore, as we sat on a sofa perfectly displayed her lovely body. A clingy orange top presented Lalla’s breasts to my eyes as enticing orbs, which the material stretched over tightly, while her short skirt slid teasingly up her thighs when she made even the slightest movement, which she would correct by pulling the hem back down, sometimes with a flirtatious smile. Soft and long brown hair topped her head.
She’d been offered, she informed me, £1,000 to fight another girl in front of an audience, and as she’d just graduated from university and was skint, she accepted.
“John,” Lalla continued, “who arranged the fight told me my opponent was about the same size as myself, so even though I was a bit nervous, I agreed to fight her.”
“It scared you a little? I asked.
She thought for a second. “I wouldn’t say I was scared, just a bit nervous, though I did get a bit more nervous on the say of the fight. It was held in the grounds of a mansion owned by some rich guy, and a boxing ring had been erected for the fight to take place in. I was introduced to my opponent, Zoe, and there was something a bit scary about her. She was a pretty girl, with short blonde hair, and didn’t look any stronger than me, but it was her air of confidence that alarmed me a touch. I’d never been in a fight before, while John had told me Zoe was an experienced fighter. Then there was the outfit that John gave me to wear for the fight.”
“This sounds interesting!” I enthused.
“It sure interested the fella’s!” Lalla then described the clothing. “Much like what I’m wearing now, a very short skirt, coloured grey, that left no doubt that my knickers would frequently be on display, which I was sure was deliberate, and a top, which was also grey. It was very tight, and as I didn’t have a bra on, the shape of my nipples was plainly visible. When I emerged from the room I’d been given to change in, John and a couple of other guys were waiting. Those two were young and pretty cool looking guys, and the sight of me in that revealing outfit blew them away!”
“I get that.” I said with a grin.
Lalla also smiled. “I’m sure you do! Now with those guys staring, wide eyed, at me, I had a strange mix of emotions. I’d never worn such scanty attire before, so I was slightly embarrassed, but it also felt good. In fact it made me feel almost powerful, how I commanded the attention of these men, how they couldn’t take their eyes off me. Then however, I made the worst mistake of my life! For John told me my fee would be upped to £10,000 if I agreed to a new condition, which was that the loser of the fight would be fucked by one of the men in the audience, adding that Zoe had accepted this.”
“Ooh!” I gasped.
“Well I said no, but John tried to persuade me, and he was very charming, a good pr man, and I did start thinking of what I could do with ten grand. That the guys with him were so good looking helped me change my mind, as even though I didn’t screw a man just ‘cos he’s handsome, I did think it wouldn’t be to bad if it was one of them, should I lose. And it would give me more incentive to win the fight, so I agreed. I should have asked how the guy who got to fuck the loser was chosen before I agreed, it turned out there’d be a lottery, with one man getting the winning ticket.”
“That must have made you a bit more nervous,” I suggested.
“It did. I was more nervous after we’d left the house and walked to the boxing ring in the grounds, and saw the audience. Most of the men were nothing like the two I’d already met, in fact they looked like real creeps, and the women all looked pretty rough. As I climbed into the ring the tiny skirt I had on meant that everyone could see my ass, and the comments were disgusting! Zoe was already in the ring, chatting to the crowd, she was obviously well known, and a woman screamed “kick ‘er in the cxnt Zoe!”
“The crowd was hostile to you then?” I asked.
“You bet they were! I felt very vulnerable, alone in a hostile environment, there seeming to be no doubt that everyone wanted to see Zoe beat me up, she’s probably been a favourite of most in the crowd for some time, and the fact that she wore shorts, not a mini-skirt like myself, made me feel that I’d been set up to feel vulnerable. But there was no backing out now, so the fight began. I didn’t know what to do, so I just tried to kick her, and did catch her slightly on the thigh, but her retaliation was brutal. She punched me in the midriff, right where it really winds you, and I was instantly doubled up in pain. Zoe than pulled my top up, over my head, so I couldn’t see anything. I was desperate to stop my top being pulled off and exposing my chest, but that bitch said she’d kick me in the cxnt if I didn’t let go of my top, so I had to let her rip it off.” Lalla paused briefly, I think the memory of this disturbed her. “I was so embarrassed,” she continued, “instinctively I covered my boobs with my arms, while Zoe hurled my top into the crowd, then punched me in the stomach again. I couldn’t help but drop my hands to where it hurt, and the were cheers from the crowd, well at least all the men, as my breasts were exposed for all to see. And as I was bent over in pain, they were hanging down, and I couldn’t believe what Zoe did. She grabbed them, sinking her fingers in like claws, then swinging me round the ring by pulling on them, and I mean violently pulling on them.”
“Thrown around by your breasts,” I gasped, “that must have hurt.”
“It did! And I can’t begin to describe how humiliated I was! When she let go, some oaf in the crowd shouted at me, ‘do your tits hurt luv? Let me kiss them better,’ which got a lot of laughs. And I heard a woman tell Zoe to rip my tits off. And while I was holding my pain filled breasts, Zoe was staring at me, with a smug smile on her face.”
“Not a good start,” I commented, trying to sound sympathetic.
“It wasn’t, but I wasn’t beaten yet. I rushed at her, and got both hands round her throat, and I could see I’d taken her by surprise, and for a few seconds she struggled to prise my hands away from her neck, while I was really trying to strangle the little bitch. But then she swung a right hook into my left breast, as hard as she could, and followed it with a left into my other boob. There was a loud smack as each punch connected, and cheers from the audience, while I had to let go of Zoe’s neck, and cover my bruised boobs. I got no respite, as Zoe then punched me in the mouth, and I reeled back, crying.”
Lalla paused for a moment, I think the memory disturbed her, “The woman who told Zoe to kick me in the cxnt then got her wish. While I had my hands on my bloodied mouth I got a really cruel kick between my legs. I can’t describe the pain and distress it caused me, I just sank to my knees, sobbing as I covered my crotch with both hands. There were whoops of delight from the crowd, while a grinning Zoe hauled me to my feet, by my breasts! She followed that by smacking me in the mouth again. I did make another attempt to fight back by trying to punch her face, but really it was just a desperate effort. My eyes were so filled with tears that I couldn’t see enough to make a good aim, and  Zoe dodged it, and laughed at me. It was so awful that not only was I being beaten up, but mocked as well.”
Lalla paused, and wiped a tear fron her eye, while I tried to comfort her. I thought that telling someone of what had been done to her might be helping her come to terms with it, After a short while she continued. “Her next move was to pull me toward her and knee me right in my ovaries, and god that hurt! I would have fallen to ground again, but she then hit me with an uppercut that made my teeth rattle, and I was sent reeling back till I collapsed in a corner. I couldn’t fight any more, but Zoe wasn’t finished with me, she must be a real sadist. Once again she hauled me to my feet and unleashed a salvo of blows on my face, bloodying my nose, and really messing me up. She gave me some more punches to my breasts, and kicked me in the crotch again. I was hysterical from the pain! Finally she was satisfied she’d done enough, and ordered me to take my panties off, and terrified of what she’d do if I didn’t, I removed them, while the onlookers roared with glee. I stood there, battered, bloodied and naked, while a laughing Zoe threw my panties into the crowd and asked for the guy who’d won the lottery to fuck me to step into the ring. My heart sank when I saw him, as he was a fat slob, with a beer gut hanging over his belt, and about three days stubble on his chin. No woman would want this disgusting piece of shit to touch them, but I was going to have to endure being fucked by him. Everyone watching urged him to ‘give her one’, as he undressed, while I tried to look away.”
Lalla paused again, and I asked her if she’d like a drink. She shook her head and continued to tell me of her ordeal. “He was really rough with me, mauling my tits, which were already orbs of pain, and his crude, violent rubbing of them made the pain even worse. As for when he stuck his dick in me, well, when you’ve been kicked in the crotch, getting a hard cock up you is no fun! After he’d finished, some jerk jumped into the ring, had a wank and then smeared his cum over my face.”
“Couldn’t have been any worse,” I said, sympathetically.
“Oh there was more. Zoe took hold of my hair, and paraded me round the ring, like I was an animal, and everybody, men and women alike, laughed and jeered me. It was beyond humiliation, there aren’t words that can describe how awful I felt. Some guys used their phones to take pictures of me, naked and beaten, with spunk all over my face.”
“How long did it take you to recover from this,” I asked.
“Physically, some time. I had two black eyes, the swelling around one almost closed it. There was a small cut above one eye that needed stitching, my lips were swollen, and bruises over most of my face. My jaw ached for weeks. My breasts were badly swollen, and covered with bruises. They were a source of agony for days, keeping me awake at night as they throbbed with pain. The kicks between the legs caused severe bruising, and some bleeding, and for days it was painful to sit down.  But all that wasn’t the worst”
“The worst was what it did to you psychology.” I ventured.
“Right! I was destroyed, and have no self respect left. I was so weak that another girl beat me up easy, and well, you know the rest. Right now some jerks could be wanking as they look at pictures of me, with no clothes and cum on my face.”
“Lalla, you mentioned the short skirt you were given, and I got the impression that you didn’t like it, but the one you’re wearing now couldn’t be much shorter.”
Lalla sighed. “I used to dress modestly, but what’s the point now? Every time I walk down the street, if I see a guy laughing I wonder if he’s laughing because he’s seen those pictures of me. I’ve no self confidence, how could I? I’m just a pathetic bitch! I don’t deserve any respect.”
“Surely it’s not that bad.” I replied.
“It is! I’ve let loads of guys fuck me now, even real jerks, but why not, I’m worthless.”
I struggled to think of something comforting to say, so I mentioned that as she’s been paid ten grand for the fight she was worth something in money. I instantly thought that was a stupid thing to say, but Lalla’s reply surprised me,
“I’ve thought of that. More fights, more money. I expect I’d be beaten up and humiliated every time, but so what? It’s what I deserve.”
I began to wonder if Lalla had found a way to cope with what she’d suffered, by sexualising it. I’m no psychologist, but it did seem a possibility, though I had no time to ponder the idea, as Lalla suddenly stood, and removed the top she was wearing. While I gasped in pleasant surprise, she then took her bra off, and flung it aside.
“You’ve been very kind to sit there listening to me, would you like to fuck me?”
She’d stepped close to me, her tits now an inch from my face. And what lovely orbs she has!
Lalla laughed. “The bulge in your pants tells me you can’t wait to fuck me!”
I rose and put my arms around her, felt the warmth of her body.
“You can hit me if you like”, Lalla whispered, between our kisses.
I smiled. “No, I’d want to just fuck you, not fuck you up. But maybe we can arrange a few fights for you against other girls.”
Lalla laughed. “You mean other girls beating me up! Will it turn you on to see some bitch beating the crap out of me?”
“That,” I replied, “would be telling.”