News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Format Sucks

• 19 Replies

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: New Format Sucks
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2019, 08:58:05 PM »
The 1st screen shot is what it looks like on a mobile device or a browser window that was made smaller.
The 2nd one is what it looks like on a computer with a maximized screen.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 09:20:08 PM »
The 1st screen shot is what it looks like on a mobile device or a browser window that was made smaller.
The 2nd one is what it looks like on a computer with a maximized screen.

Both are done from my laptop.  Still showing the bad way for me too

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 09:43:13 PM »
Like BD said looks like just a screen that isn't at full browser window size. i can do the same effect by reducing my browser window size. For whatever reason you browser screen is being shrank down ..if you click it open to full size it should go away.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 09:46:26 PM »
It happened again this morning.  This is what I am getting.  I put a screen shot up

Yes, this is what I had until I switched to the "Curve", now it's back to the old way.  This is in reference to the "wrongway."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 09:48:01 PM by tommyfighter »

Offline Danii Banks

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 12:06:50 AM »
Hi! I'm new here. So new I haven't posted anything on my profile!

Anyway I'm mostly a mobile person and I just want to say thanks to the administrationsame for letting choose the themes. Having nagivated both I much prefer the old theme or curve. Easier on the eyes and easier to nagivate in my opinion.

Thanks again for giving us options :) I'm actually surprised how little members use the old theme. 203 compared to 20000 to the new wow!