News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pussy Mauling

• 13 Replies

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
Pussy Mauling
« on: June 15, 2019, 05:58:01 AM »
Hi girls, is pussy mauling or clawing an actual tactic you use in a real catfight? Where is the more painful part of the pussy to attack? Have you ever done it? Have you ever have it done to you?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Pussy Mauling
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 05:48:47 PM »
The best person to ask about this is Mauler Maureen.

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 01:34:28 AM »
If two women are in jeans it is a very doubtful tactic , kind of hard to get nails through denim or teeth, a knee or kick maybe, as far as in skirts yes if you are crazy enough to not defend your face or breasts or hair but obviously much more accessible, in my years I have only seen it tried once and the girl going for others area got her face gouged and quickly stopped.

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 04:55:51 AM »

True that

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 05:02:36 AM »
If two women are in jeans it is a very doubtful tactic , kind of hard to get nails through denim or teeth, a knee or kick maybe, as far as in skirts yes if you are crazy enough to not defend your face or breasts or hair but obviously much more accessible, in my years I have only seen it tried once and the girl going for others area got her face gouged and quickly stopped.

Thanks Dotti you always share your thoughts we us

Offline Elijah snow

• Love consensual female competition
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 02:46:55 PM »
In an arranged match in private it's far more likely to happen than a spontaneous irl fight
Love to see two women trying to prove who is the "better" woman. Anything catfight or wrestling related. Not into seeing people injured or hurt, just physical competition between two consenting women.

Offline ValorCatfights

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 11:23:29 PM »
I've both done it to others and had it done to me.

I found it to be very effective on others, i was kind of expecting it, so it didn't slow me down a whole lot, but it did hurt
Member of voice verified

Catfighting, titfighting and sexfighting for 7 years

31 year old female
Married

Follow my fights on twitter. My sn is valorcatfights

Offline Patrik James

• Love irl catfight
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 08:29:23 AM »
I've both done it to others and had it done to me.

I found it to be very effective on others, i was kind of expecting it, so it didn't slow me down a whole lot, but it did hurt
[/quote

So you do arrange fights and you go for pussy

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2019, 10:01:58 AM »
Hi girls, is pussy mauling or clawing an actual tactic you use in a real catfight? Where is the more painful part of the pussy to attack? Have you ever done it? Have you ever have it done to you?

There is NOTHING more sensitive on a woman than an engorged clitoris!!!  Our clits and nipples become engorged with blood and far more sensitive when we get aroused, just like a mans penis!  The sense of touch becomes highly sensitive after arousal! 

SO, Digging your claws in and finding that G spot can yield pain that is excruciating!  ;) 

Simone

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2019, 03:59:21 PM »
Hi girls, is pussy mauling or  an actual tactic you use in a real catfight? Where is the more painful part of the pussy to attack? Have you ever done it? Have you ever have it done to you?

There is NOTHING more sensitive on a woman than an engorged clitoris!!!  Our clits and nipples become engorged with blood and far more sensitive when we get aroused, just like a mans penis!  The sense of touch becomes highly sensitive after arousal! 

SO, Digging your  in and finding that G spot can yield pain that is excruciating!  ;) 

Simone

It sounds like you may have experience this irl, either doing it to someone or maybe having it done to you. Are you willing to share some details?

DottiD

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 12:29:15 PM »
That might work providing no matter how weakened your oppoenent is she sits completley still and allows you to do either move to her womanhood, I know for myself no matter what i would be kicking,squirming, flailing ,clawing,and swinging to prevent a hand getting there and mualing or finger me in a fight or match, if it is a match where such a move is allowed or the goal that is entire different story, how an oppoenent reacts to that is a lot different than the videos demonstrate

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 10:32:22 PM »
You got that right, JT. She's an expert on attacks to the pussy.

Offline bustfight

• I love catfights, catballs!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2019, 09:59:12 PM »
Pussy mauling is more real as duel, when you dont need to protect face. Sometime two women must to put each other on places but cant catfighting...…from my experience it was the conflict of two rival secretaries at the office arguing they get their hands under each other skirts and put palms on each other thongs pressing then rubbing then squeezing

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2019, 02:11:00 PM »
Pussy mauling is more real as duel, when you dont need to protect face. Sometime two women must to put each other on places but cant catfighting...…from my experience it was the conflict of two rival secretaries at the office arguing they get their hands under each other skirts and put palms on each other thongs pressing then rubbing then squeezing
Please, tell us the story behind the two rival secretaries.