News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Question about Family Fights and other categories

• 1 Replies

Offline GirlsStreetfightlover

Question about Family Fights and other categories
« on: June 16, 2019, 05:55:17 PM »
I just wanted to ask a question about the family-fight section and if all stories including fights between members of the same family have to be posted there. Most other categories on the "Stories"-board relate to the style of fighting. So I just would like to know: If I write a story about a mother and a daughter getting into a brawl with no rules (like I recently did), could it be posted in the NHB-section? If a wife gets physical with her husband, could it be posted as a story about "Mixed fighting"? If two sisters get into a fistfight, could it be put to the "Boxing and Fistfighting"-section?

I do not want to break any rules, so I just wanted to ask. Because I got the impression the "Family fights"-board has two problems. Not many are into fights strictly limited to family members, and those who read there have no guarantee the posted stories there will consist the way of fighting they like to read about. So the question is: When placing a story here, would primarly considering how the characters fight each other be okay or do I have to go after who is fighting each other strictly?

Thanks for your advice!  :)

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Question about Family Fights and other categories
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 01:23:41 AM »
We created the section because many asked us to have one specifically for family fights. I don't see why there is an issue with style as well.. just indicate the style in the title if you think it is a style not many will enjoy or different from cat fighting. I would especially do so with more violent or mixed since those inspire stronger reactions from someone who gets blindsided by it. When i sorted the stories when we started the new categories I put all Mixed in one section since I know people get pissed if they get surprised by it. Sally vs Jane (NHB) would tell people well enough to not expect a lack of violence.

Also if you think the family aspect of your story has little to add in the fetish end .. put it elsewhere then. If someone had just made two fighters second cousins and the family end of it doesn't enter into it I can't see an issue with it being under the style. We have no intention of doing endless style patrols and really jsut want to deal with obvious "ïn the wrong place" like Non English stories outside their area or Men vs Men outside its section

And before some smart ass asks, no don't put two brothers fighting in Family Fights.