News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chapter 4: The Reckoning ; Shanna2Rumble vs Hollyrific

• 6 Replies

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Chapter 4: The Reckoning ; Shanna2Rumble vs Hollyrific
« on: June 17, 2019, 04:06:22 PM »
The Following is Chapter Four in our adventure. Due to busy lives on both sides, it took us a while to finish this one, but we finally got there. It’s an epic and will be posted in several chunks.  We hope those of you who care, enjoy it… I know we did

Hollyrific:

I am in the New Discordia fetish club, in one of the private rooms, my mind keeps going back to that bitch..the caramel bitch..Shanna..who destroyed me a couple of months ago, ruined me like nobody has ever done before, and even though I had a successful revenge mission I still haven’t got over it.  Oh yes, that bitch was done, royally done, but it was not without a cost, my bestie Rachel hasn’t been the same since, she seems less feisty and more needy, and keeps disappearing for nights on end turning up a few days later like a zombie or something, and then Number 2, she is different too, more distant, not the same, its as though she always has something on her mind… As do i..i have that bitch that ruined me on my mind, and that is why I am here..and have been here the last few weeks.

I look at myself in the mirror, I am 5ft 6..and 147lb, my dark hair is in a ponytail..i have just finished with my straighteners in it, making it perfect,..i look even paler in this windowless room under the bright white LED lights, my red lippy on my perfect recovered lips, my big blue eyes made up..i should feel great..but I don’t.. I have been beating up and dominating girls in here, in my private fantasy room in the club..not any old girls, these are girls that look different to me, like that bitch Shanna did..as I try and excise that ghost from the past..another is coming tonight..and I ughh..i need to beat her so bad…to prove my superiority to myself at least once again..i don’t know her, it doesn’t matter who she is..but I need to destroy her and dominate her..i snarl in the mirror..showing my pearly white teeth..as I pull on my black leather opera gloves..i have a black leather halter neck..that pushes my lil 34A boobs up..and black leather pleated mini skirt..showing off my shapely pale runner legs..and patent black dr marten boots..ready for action..give this bitch  a good beating then take her black, brown, Asian..whatever ass with my strappy..and show her..and me..that I the ICE QUEEN rules supreme..that I am the ultimate…

Shanna:

My skin is tingling…  moving in cautiously, but calm and confidently, through the various layers of security here at this particular fetish club…  It took me a little time, but I finally find out where that Ice Bitch Holly has been going in her free time.  I most likely could have obtained the info directly from Cindy, her Number 2, given our new found affair… but something in some way, I wanted to satisfy this desire all on my own, with my own skill and finesse…  and besides that, there is this certain…  feeling toward Cindy…  a feeling of concern for possibly putting her in some harm’s way…  She still serves under Holly, despite our little arrangement, and it leaves her torn, and I can see that…  So I avoid using her for further information, instead putting my skills to the test, finding her out, and strategically putting myself right in your path, without you knowing… you’ve been visiting this club frequently…  working out some frustration, at times on some hired help, but as you’ve gotten rougher with it, I don’t think they are offering up more paid fresh meat so willingly, forced to match you up with whatever variety of clientele they can to give you what you want… VICTIMS!  One of them I managed to meet, and pick her brain in an unknowing, learning just what you’ve been doing in there…  and It sure seems like you haven’t gotten over me yet…  which is good, because I am not through with you either…  MTC
Thus here I am…  now moving down the corridor through the many rooms…  all the sound proofing in the world can’t keep quiet all the moans… but they sure come damn close.  Noticing some strategically placed, albeit inconspicuous, security along the way…  but banking on you being too proud to turn and run for help when you realize its me…  My 27y/o, 5’4, 125lb, 36D-23-34 curvy, athletic caramel body in a pair of skin tight fitting, short purple workout shorts, black thong beneath them…  a black, fitted workout top covering my upper assets, basically a sports bra sort of top, with some sexy spaghetti strapping over the shoulders and between the shoulder blades, stopping just under my chest…  over that a grey sporty hoodie, hitting an inch or two above my belly button, showing a little skin, the hood extra large, pulled up and over my head a face, hiding it…  my hair twisted and wraped tight up behind my head for now, keeping the hair in…  not wanting you to see it’s me until i am ready….  As i take a deep breath when i grab the door handle…  then scan the card key, granting me entry, as i open the door enough to see you across the room, looking yourself over in the full length mirror….  Pale body shimmering ghostly in the bright lights of the room…  Fuuuuck, i think to myself….  I havent seen you since you gave my ass a fucking it won’t soon forget… as i keep my head down, face obscured, my feet shuffling into the room in my slip one canvas kicks, seeing only those same boots you were wearing last time….  A little shudder runs through me, but i shake it off and move to the far corner, keeping my back to you, the door shutting and locking behind me, as i sat my bag down, and slowly slip off my shoes….  Before i pull some athletic tape from my bag, and kick a leg up in front of me on a bench, taping on ankle and foot, then the other, not saying a word, hoping you dont look for much small talk….

Hollyrific:

I am admiring myself in the wall of mirrors, the white LED lights harsh bouncing back off the mirrors and the silk red painted walls, I have my bag in the corner as I walk around inspecting the room, the in suite shower, basin and toilet are immaculate, and the leather upholstered saw horse in the corner is well maintained , New Discordia is a high end fetish club, the facilities are first rate, as is the discretion for the clients, like a English lecturer like me, I smile, as I check the double bed with it’s black satin sheets and the mats on the floor, I go back to the mirrors admiring myself, the room is ready, and I hear the door click..
My latest victim enters, I ignore her, arrogantly as I cock my leg and lean on my left hip posing to myself , stretching my opera gloved arms... wanting to get in your head, as I lick my red lips... ‘glad you could make it’ I eventually hiss through my teeth... ‘ you do know what you have let yourself in for, don’t you.. what are you .. it’s irrelevant your beneath me anyway ..’ I smirk at myself trying to get in your head... as I swing my pleated skirt clad hips.. before finally turning to see my hooded soon to be victim at the far end of the room...

Kicking ass since 2010...

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
Re: Chapter 4: The Reckoning ; Shanna2Rumble vs Hollyrific
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:08:07 PM »
Shanna:

I avoid all eye contact as i slip into the room…  my behavior probably coming off shy and meekish, while i am actually staying cautious and alert, not wanting to spoil the surprise too early….  I shuffle to the corner….  Slipped out of my flats, stretched a little with my back to you as you talk your confident, arrogant trash…  GAWD, what a bitch, i think to myself… she is going to pay for that no good, dirty setup she put me through…  thinking she can one up me…  despite what has turned into a confusing, yet positive situation with Cindy…  I still can not let this stand…  and i can tell by the bounce of your voice off the walls that you’ve turned to face me…  and as my body tingles from head to toe with a particular anticipation, i breath in deeply, turn around, and lift my hands up to my oversized hood and swish it back over my head…  turning up to lock eyes with you, narrowing at them, persing my thick, juicy, dark purple painted lips, which matches the dark purple of my fingernails and toes…  and i see the look of shock on your eyes, a sharp huff of air sucks into your chest, pushing those little A cups out, as i put my hands on my hips and cock my head….  OOOH, I know EXACTLY what I have gotten myself into, bitch…  but it’s you who has no idea what they’re in for!  I growl, nostrils flaring a little, watching you closely and looking you over for reaction…

Hollyrific:

I turn to see my would  be victim…my hands on my hips…and I run my tongue around my red painted lips..turning my nose up..’let’s see what the cat has brought in to play with’ I purr..smirking..as I look at your back seeing you stretch…I smile when I see the caramel feet and legs.and thinks to myself; oooo this is going to be a good one to beat and dominate..she reminds me of her.  The victim slowly turns around..and pulls her hood back..i stand there in disbelief..blinking..no way, no way..my mind refusing to comprehend what my eyes tell me is in front of me…as we lock eyes..’you? it is you..isn’t it?’ I gasp…then I gather myself and smile, ‘of course it is..nice to er…see you again, but you..you have made the biggest mistake of your life..or more actually, your new life as my pet will start today’ I wave my arms and open hands in the air at each side of my body in a open gesture.. ‘Have you come here to yield to your superior, after the destruction I brought down on you recently? Or do I have to reinforce the fact, that you are beneath me, something I have really enjoyed doing to many of your sisters’ I smile coldy, turning my nose up at you, my big blue eyes hardening as our eyes lock, and I take a few steps back, my bag is hung on a hook on the far wall, and I reach in with my right hand, and pull out a riding crop with a pink leather heart shaped smacker on the end..i flex it..in my patent black leather opera gloved hands..across my ivory tummy. ‘oh, this will be fun, lots of fun’ I hiss.

Shanna:

Even if it doesn't last… The complete surprise and shock on your face is clearly evident before you roll over that smoldering mask of confidence, shifting that tone back to the arrogant, entitled Ice Queen I know… and while you throw the references out to the last time we meant, sending a subtle tingle down my spine at the way you lured me into a devastating trap, I shake it off, as I hiss back at the leather clad bitch with her riding crop… “seems like you are the one who's missed me? Didn't take much detective work to find all the low hanging fruit you've been cherry picking here… hard to face the real deal when you don't have all the back up, isn't it?!?” I growl, unzipping my hoodie very matter of factly… slipping it off my shoulders and tossing it aside… leaving me in my purple workout spanks, black, sexy cut sports bra, lips toes and nails all a similar purple, as I shake out my limbs and stand hands on my hips, displaying my strong, athletic caramel body… looking back over, that alabaster skin really shimmering in the bright light if the room… I hold my hands out at my hips and curl my fingers… “well, now it's time for a REAL Rematch, bitch… the one you clearly need, despite your fear of seeking it out on your own last time… so come, you and me, right here, woman to woman… it's time for this Caramel Goddess to show you how inferior you and thise weak ass lips really are!” I growl… nipples hardening a little beneath my top in anticipation of what is to come…

Hollyrific:

My big blue eyes narrow..as I look at you and flex my crop..as you throw a few barbed comments out at me..about low fruit..and such forth…’your all low fruit..’ I smirk..wanting to give you some needle back…’and its time the Ice Queen showed you your place.’ And I step forward..i have fantasised about this, and it is time to make the dream a reality, you look as hot and strong as I remember..a more tougher challenge then these wimps I have been bossing about here, I step forward…and suddenly I swing my left arm up in the air..and send a swingin arch sending this crop straight down aimed at your body..’get down you fucking worm!’

Shanna:

Those sharp blue eyes narrow and I know I've struck a nerve, mor thick purple lips smirked… but then a hateful glare cuts across my eyes back at you as you hiss back with that utter ugly remark indicating a clear and present the prejudice… “How dar THIS BITCH!!!” I scream to myself, nostrils flaring as my blood pressure rises, seeing you take a step and my bare size 7 steps right on forward to follow, ready to open up on you, when a fast upswing of a pale arm, and a sharp, deathly fast snap and flicking of the wrist, and my bare left caramel shoulder bursts in a hot pain… AAAAUUUUUHHHH! Right hand reach up and covering over it involuntarily, wincing and hissing through gritted teeth… it's clear with the speed and percision displayed that that isn't your first riding crop… as my cheeks grow red flushed with anger as you take the first blow, opening up the battle… and thus I hunch down and in and drive forward, closing the gap between us, arms wrapping around your waist, brown should slamming into your pale tummy, looking to spear you backward, into what I'm not even sure, as I had not taken the opportunity to completely scan and familiarize the room yet… 'You fucking bitch!’.

Hollyrific:

My crop connects with your left shoulder and it gives me great pleasure seeing you suffer, you charge me oooooppopphhhh I groan as you wrap your arms around my waist and spear me, hitting my tummy hard and driving me back , but unlike last time when I had high heeled boots on this time I have been used to scuffling with these weak ethnic bitches and my comfy patent dr martens give me a good grip as I back peddle a few steps, my crop in my right hand I strike it down a few times hard at your  bent over and vulnerable back..’get off me your dirty bitch’ I rasp, my other hand grips your hair and I twist hoping to swing you to the wall

Shanna:

The sharp sting if the crop resonates along my collar bone from where it struck, even as I smack my other shoulder into your pale tummy, wincing as I push hard to drive you back, to a wall, or bed, or whatever… but as my head is pressed along your leather clad hip, looking down, I see your chunky soled boots getting a much great traction that the first time we tussled in your heels, slowing us down… and before I get you back too far, I feel the familiar sharp SNAAAAAP of the crop popping against my lower back, sending the pain shooting down my thighs as I stumble a bit while pushing at you… the. Another SNAAAP and SNAAAAAAPPPP… each time feeling the sharp burst run down my legs, causing them to shudder and stumble, and as I do so the third time, your feet hand is in my hair by the fistful, gripping tight and pulling as you twist with your hips and toss me back up against one of the vibrant red walls, back slapping up against it… UUUGGGHHH!!!

Hollyrific:

Your back slams into the red wall, and gawd you look hot like that I admit to myself I snarl...’just like all the other lil bitches deep down.. aren’t you’ I have my crop in both my gloved hands one hand near the handle the other near the heart shaped leather smacker, I come at you wanting to press the crop stem across your throat wanting to drive my pale left knee up hard and into your tummy..my eyes blazing with pure hatred..’you’re in my queendom now you caramel bitch and for you there is no escape for you’ I hiss through my teeth as I come at you..

Shanna:

As I land with my back against the wall roughly, grunting with a huff, chest puffing out, you are moving in on me quickly, snarling more nasty venom from your lush red lips, feeling the stern, firm press of the end of your crop at my throat, as you line up and fire forward with a lifted pale knee… but I quickly reach up and grab your wrist holding the crop, as I lift my own knee up and swing in from the side, kneeing you in the outside if your driving thigh and twisting your hips hard to the side, knocking you off course for my belly, and using my grip on your hand to jerk the same direction, effectively spinning your around on one heel, and twisting and wrapping your arm up and down around your own neck, as your back turns toward mean I pull back on your arm, pulling it back against your throat, and pulling your back into my chest and tummy, UUGGGHHH… the other arm slipping around your hop and waist, holding your to me, as I hiss over your shoulder into your ear… 'Oooh, I'm not even WARMED UP YET you fucking bitch!’ I growl, then tongue licking up and over your ear, as I reach down the front of your leather skirt and grip top band of whatever surely sexy panties you have on and pull upward on them hard!

Hollyrific:

I intend to destroy this nemesis of mine, once and for all, just like I have fantasied about for the last couple of months it is time to make the dream a reality!! So I see you there against the wall, with your purple lipstick, looking very sexy, reality is beating fantasy here as I charge in ... but you grip my right wrist holding the crop then ughhh you knock my thigh so my knee doesn’t connect with your tummy and spin me around so my back slaps against your front and my arm is wrapped around my own throat and I drop my crop disorientated, ‘Shit! what the? ‘ I snarl and then I feel your hand under the front of my leather pleated mini skirt.. yanking my silk panties up in a painful cameltoe and wedgie... reminding me . ... no... not again..’ aaaaaaaaaaa’ I gasp... I shake left and right and then I whack my ass back against you and lean back wanting to push you back against the wall, my left wrist will holds the crop and I left arm is free and I send my elbow back aimed at your left hip, whilst I start sending the heel of my right boot down hard in a stomp trying to stand on your bare feet.

Shanna:

I feel your body shudder a bit as my tongue snakes across your ear… then stiffening and jerking as I grip and jerk up on your silky thong, pulling the sexy soft material up firmly against that ivory kitty… but then with a fIrm BUCK backward of your ass into my pelvis and mound, and leaning back your body into mine, as you do you back mashes my well encased D cups between us, huffing out over your shoulder... then feeling a sharp blunt blow to my side as your elbow throws back wildly, digging into a rib, grunting with the blow…  and then, as some bad things come in thirds, I go letting out a cry of pain, feeling the top of my bare foot bursts with pain, the heel if that chunky boot crushing down across it, hugging on you with a tight grip, immediately regretting this barefoot decision… clutching onto you tightly still, as I take my good foot and press it to the wall behind me, and then PUSH HARD with my strong leg, and HEAVE OFF hard on the wall, push is both forward, looking to take you down front first into floor, AAAUUUUGGGHHHH

Hollyrific:

My elbow and foot connects..and I get you back to the wall..i feel your big boobs on my back..and sexy form behind me.my face twisting as I push back..twisting..struggling trying to get my arm free from my front….as you have hold of my gloved wrist in your grip and my arm around my throat..i am hoping to break free..but you suddenly give a shove forward..and I am off balance and go down..hard onto the mats..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…I groan..my elbow hitting the matt..and arm digging into throat..with you on my back..my knees on the floor..and ass up I grimace..in this compromising position..my left hand is free and I push my left leg out..and push..and swing my left elbow back at the same time..hoping to connect with your sides..and roll us as my hip bucks..so I can at least get you off my back.

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 04:10:50 PM »
Shanna:

Relieved when my hard leg shove off the wall sends us toppling forward… holding on tight to your arm and body to secure you secure my fall as I land on top of you with you letting out a hehehe grunt and ooooofffff under me, arm across your throat harshly cutting into your pale neck as your elbow hits the floor… Your ass lifted up on your knees, hoping me up in a similar angle as I'm hunched over against you, feeling the firm rub of your leather clad ass into my synthetic blended tight shorts and mound… and I feel you start shuffling and rocking under me, the fall not taking as much fight it if you as I would have expected, but I hold onto your wrist tightly, free hand slipping around front from over your shoulder, hand looking to slip inside the leather halter for a grip and grope of one of this tiny A cups… one leg slithers down along the outside if yours… just barely hooking my foot inside your calf to establish half a grapevine hold... when I feel another elbow swing back, knocking me in the same side of my ribs as before, only not as solid a blow, but combined withhard rock of your body and push of that leg, I grunt and WHOOOAAAAAA we go to g over, my shoulder, then back, to the mats, but the firm hold on your wrist and neck, and loose hold on your leg, brings your body with me, pulling on top of mine, as I try to fight to establish a better grapevine hold on that one leg… huffing and grunting into your ear under you as you struggle and squirm to roll off me, I hiss in your ear for distraction… “how's that weak ass blonde friend of yours, Rachel? Has she recovered yet?!?” I hiss in your ear

Hollyrific:

We’re on all 4s…well I am with you on top of me..well..actually..it is more like all 3s..since you have one of my own arms wrapped around my neck…such a vulnerable position…as you trap my right leg in a grapevine..and aw gawd..you bitch hand is on my breast…groping me, how dare you! Uughhhhhhhh I groan..and then I heave and swing my hip and pivot and swing my elbow..and manage to roll us, but you take me with you..you have a good hold of me, my breast, wrist and leg, as I am now on your front…I rasp..’get off me you fucking xxxxxxx!’  this has not gone as well as my fantasy, and is not like those paying black sluts who just want to be dominated by an Ice Queen, and shown how far beneath me they truly are!.. you have my leg trapped, and taunt me about Rachel.’I I will get you for that you bitch!..your ass recovered from the pounding I gave it, bitch? I hope so..as I will be giving you another one shortly!’ I rasp through my lips full of anger and rage..as I swing my left elbow again at you ribs..whilst  trying to shake free..my left boot kicking trying to kick at your legs trapping my right leg.

Shanna:

You're squirming and fighting atop me, as I try to tighten up on the one leg in my grapevine, still keeping a firm grip on your wrist and crop across your neck… but your free leg is fighting hard, starting to kick and stomp at whatever it can with that chunky boot, leg and foot trying to stay out of harm's way… as you spit your hateful tongue back at me, reminding me of the mercilessly pounding you gave me… and then AAAUUUUGGGHHHH an elbow connects to my ribs again….FUUUCCKKK follows the the grunt as your chunky heel finds a nice side my to my dark thigh… wincing in pain, nostrils flaring in anger, as I then jerk harder on your wrist to pull your elbow across your throat to help shut you up… my other hand goes from groping to SQUEEZING on that pale little bit, purple nails digging in to distract you with a sudden shift to pain… as you jerk and spasm in result, my other leg snapping up and around your still free leg, getting around her and then flexing both legs and pulling yours open in a full grapevine… then hissing in your ear “This superior ebony ass is just fine, cxnt! And Rachel knows it, and soon you will too… right after you pucker up and give it a make-up kiss!” I threaten you with the thought of servicing this fine caramel rump… while my hand slips out from you totally and quickly down under that leather skirt as it rides up a little from your spread legs .. resuming a hold on that silky thong and JERKING UP on it, sawing it up over your pale pink kitty

Hollyrific;

My elbow swings trying to fight back as I rock and snarl on top of you but my hand and arms is still trapped and wrapped around my throat aeerrrrrghhghh I groan as you dig your nails into my tit flesh and your distraction works as all of a sudden you trap my left legs too, and then stretch them apart uugghhhhhh ‘you black bitch how fucking dare you!’ I gasp in frustration as my face twists with the strain... aaaaaaaaaaaaa I hiss as you pull my silk panties deep into my bald pink kitty my legs spread.... I fire another elbow at your side and have no choice but to grip your hand that is on my panties as I rock on you ..mmmmmpphhh mmggfg i I gasp...my pale shapely runner legs quiver as I strain to try and close them against yours...

Shanna:

I pull and stretch at that expensive silk panties… wanting to saw them up between your pink pussy lips… while my superior ebony legs pull yours wide and immobilize them, taking away the danger of your chunky boots for the moment… and giving even better access to saw up between your lips… hissing in your ear as you struggle… MMMMMMM that's it .. moan and whimper you no good bitch of a cxnt…  moan just like your girl Rachel did when she was unconcious from the beating and fucking I gave her… while I licked her to orgasm before you could even ass fuck me to my own! I snarl, tongue licking as your ear…. And soon enough you'll be begging me to let you taste this Caramel again… like you did after waking up with it all over that face of yours… I snicker and taunt… then you fire another hard elbow into my already hurting ribs, jerking and twisting under you, as I try to keep a hold on you as you rock and try pulling at my arm…. Fuck! Sit still you bitch

Hollyrific:

Uughhuu my whole body trembles with the exertion but my legs are not as strong as yours and my trembling pale things are pulled apart..’aw gawd ‘ I groan from the wedgie, it feels as tho I am getting cut in two.. I have my opera gloves on so can’t scratch you.. but I grip your wrist and dig my fingers hard into the muscle and joint where your hand and wrist joints,, I haven’t given up either.. and I pivot and raise my ass and drop it down on your crotch which is also exposed due to the stretching of my legs’ aaaaa oook aaaaaa aaaaa ‘you fucking dirty cxnt!’ I pant, ‘let go of me!!!!!’ I spit out through my teeth, my face red with sweat on my brow and cheeks now .. as you taunt me again with Rachel ‘s demise..

Shanna:

Working your legs hard with mine… and the panties cutting up into your pussy lips… the most erotic site of almost splitting someone apart that you could ask for… feeling you shudder and shake in exertion and struggle… gasping and grunting for me… yessss… YESSSS I moan out a bit into your ear as I work you… loving reminding you of the thrashing I gave your dear friend… and the definitive tongue induced orgasm I gave her unconcious body, all while you took my ass… and now you will suffer for it, I think to myself… a thought sharply interrupted as I feel a painful, deep tissue gouging of leather clad finger tips along my hand, wrist, and forearm… causing me to cry out, hand muscles spasming and letting go of your expensive silk panties… hand and fingers twitching in pain, then impressively feeling your bridge your hips, ass, and lower body up off mine, despite me having your runner legs trapped and stretched out… only to drop that pale ass back into my mound roughly, causing my body to jerk, gasping aloud in pain over your shoulder, leg muscles spasm from the blow, still holding onto your legs but definitely loosening a tad… while my hand on your other wrist squeezes on hard… FUCKING BITCH! I moan out…

Hollyrific:

Gasping and panting red faced as I struggle my legs spread like this as you cut into me with my silk panties..’you you bitch ‘ I grunt and groan my body thrashing about on top of yours as I dig my fingers into your hand and wrist muscles kneading them, determined to weaken them so I can stop you cutting me in two.... as I start to bounce my ass off your stretched crotch , i start writhing my pale legs back and forth wanting to get them free , wriggling ...’get the fuck off me you dirty bitch... how dare you’ I gasp and bounce my ass up and down again hard in an effort to break free

Shanna:

As I struggle to reaffirm my grip on your legs, and hold onto the choke hold, you keep fighting, taking what little room I give you and pressure for more… those toned ivory runner's legs flexing against my own, trying to wriggle free… my hand letting your panties go, but you keep a hold of it, painfully kneading the muscles in those leathery fingers, making sure I don't reapply an attack elsewhere, and then you bridge up and BOUNCE…. BOUNCE BOUNCE! ass rising up and dropping into my mound, gasping out aloud with each slapping drop, each time muscles twitch and spasm until suddenly one of my legs spasms too much and combined with your own fighting for freedom, on pale leg slips free if my grapevine… nooooooooo fuuuccckk! I groan under you!

Hollyrific:

Finally my probing fingers kneading your wrist break your grip on my panties, tho they are still deeply wedged into my pink sensitive kitty and lilywhite ass , as I keep bouncing that same ass with my leather skirt rode up , up and down on your stretched and vulnerable crotch and mound... and then my legs break free..’yesssssss’ I gasp as I keep hold of your wrist and try and twist your hand back , I dig my free heels into the mats and keep bouncing my ass on your crotch...’enjoying this you caramel slut eh?, eh? I bet you are!’ Bounce. Bounce, my ass slapping against your mound and then I thrust up my feet digging in and wanting to push up your body and get my throbbing arm off my throat if I can and take this fight to you..

Shanna:

One leg slips free from mine, and as you now have the painful, muscle manipulating hold on my wrist, , you lift that ass a few more times and DROP DROP DROP!!! that firm pale ass slapping down into my mound until I cry out, work out shorts and thong offering only a little defense, and it doesn't take much struggling for you to kick that other leg free from mine… and twisting at my hand and planting those chunky heeled boots at the mats and bridging up and pressing back, shoulders and shoulder blades making back into my full ebony D cups, creating my into the mats under you… NUUUGGGGHHH get off me FUCKING WITCH! I groan..

Hollyrific;

I am finally making some progress against my caramel nemesis, the epitome of evil in my mind.. not accepting that I am better, destroying the self confidence of my best friend, and leaving some psychological effect on one of my most trusted subs: Number 2... all these thoughts drive me on, as I struggle, it’s what we white people do, nature sent us to the coldest and remotest places in the world and we came back stronger, my mind runs with these thoughts buried deep in my psyche, I am the good girl in my mind putting right the wrongs of this this terrible caramel girl who thinks she has some Devine right to turn my world upside down...mmmmmpphhh uughhhhh mmm. My legs are free and I twist you hand attacking muscles and joints with my leather clad fingers and bounce my leather skirted ass on your exposed crotch I push back .. my weight on your fantastic breasts that I dare not admit to myself I so admire.. as with so much of your physique hence I can’t get you out of my head.. As I drive back, and then try and roll to my right, wanting to see if I can finally unravel my arm from around my neck and be free to take the fight to this terrible bitch..

Shanna:

You attack my hand with those leathery clad fingers, hell bent on crippling my hand with what feels like pressure point type torture, but far more aggressive, digging at the muscle… meanwhile groaning and grunting heavily from the sensation of your ass lifting and dropping over and over into my athletic-wear clad mound, as she takes a lot of brunt force, feeling it mashing at my hooded clit on the last couple… and then you shift to mashing back against my breasts, heaving in with a low grunt, trying to breath deep but it's hard… fuuuucccxkkkk I groan under you… before you manage to twist hard and roll off to the side.  One shoulder blade digging painfully down into a breast as you do… my hand letting your other go from around your throat as you do, needing the space between us now, as I heave and roll once the other way, to my front, trying to push up at the floor…

Hollyrific:

Battling with this bitch, as I shove back gasping.. ‘let me go!’ I snarl as I shove back and roll and finally get free, you release my hand and arm and it feels almost numb having been trapped around my neck for ages and I roll away from you on the mats.. turning to face you.. panting ..I reach under my leather pleated skirt and pull my silk panties out of me ..’you made a big mistake coming here bitch!’ I hiss at you, my big blue eyes glaring at you .. as your currently  on your front I lunge forward wanting to mount your back my hands going for the back of your head, your hair that curly fucking hair.. as I hate you so much but also have a thing for you.. ‘how dare uuuuuuuuuu’ I gasp as I try and violently shake your head

Shanna:

Rolling to my front the other direction as your roll off of me, gasping and heaving in, relieved to has your fighting body off of mine, as I push up to all fours and then reach one hand under my chest, rubbing as my full D cups, sore from your shoulder blades tenderizing them before you escape… hearing you hiss out your tired threats, as I catch my breath, about to turn round and call your bluff…”it’ll be you're mistake, you no good fucking cuuu---AAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH! I cry out, feeling you splash over across my back with your whole body, flattening me off of my hands and knees until my tits painfully mash into the floor from the impact and your weight, then screaming out as you take my hair in both hands from my back and jerk wildly left and right like a wild cat, disorienting me under you as my roots burn…

Hollyrific:

I land on your back, and swing around and push my thighs each side of your hips, and shake your head..am loving this..my face twisted in rage and aggression as I go after you, shaking your head, you are on your front..and uncomfortable as I drop my ass onto the small of your back…my left hand shakes your head by the hair and wrenches back wanting to arch you a bit, my right hand reaches around and slaps hard at your pert round black girl bum..’ you..you are in for it now bitch!’ I pant…and then I tug back on your hair as I lean back and try and shove your shorts down over your ass and down your thighs wanting to humiliate you.

Shanna:

At first your body is laid out flat across my back, but you waste little time shuffling up to a sitting position straddled over my back… feeling this pale, toned runner legs grip at my sides, bottom of your ass pressing into the small of my back, as you have a firm, tightly spun fistful of my hair in one hand, jerking back HARRRD on it, crying out as the roots burn, neck painfully cranked back, forcing my back to arch a bit up… AAAAHHHH then feeling the sharp slap of your hand across my firm round lycra clad ass as you lean back and focus on my rear, while still maintaining the fistful grip on my hair… your weight then slowly pulling back, roots burning hotter, crying out, grimmacing, nails scrape at the matted floor, as I feel your one free hand trying it's best to push my tight workout shorts down over my ass cheeks a little, from left to right, working a little down at time, as I struggle to buck and squirm and fight under you, albeit with little leverage in this position… FUUUUUCKING WHORRRREEE GET OFF MEEEEEEEE!!

Hollyrific

Sat on your back and yanking your hair back, ‘your mine you black bitch!’ I hiss, ‘your just like all the others accept it’ and I give your hair another tug as I look down at you with a sneer, digging my knees into your ribs, I push your shorts further down onto your thighs, as my free hand slaps your ass hard, and then again, ‘you have been such a bad girl you bitch, but now you will be disciplined for it..’ I hiss through my teeth I lean forward still gripping your hair and send my free arm around your neck as I lick your left ear.

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 04:30:49 PM »
Shanna:

Cringing and grimmacing  as you roughly keep my hair jerks back, while all 147lbs of your pale body sits straddled over my back, thighs squeezing onto my body, knees digging at my ribs… GAAAAWWWDDDD you BITCH! I groan, while your other hand gets my shorts pushed down over my dark ass as much as possible… before delivering several hard smaaacks across my bum, before the. Pulling yourself back on my hair and slipping a vanilla white arm under and around my caramel neck…. Sucking in a breath as you squeeze across it, the flick of your tongue causing me to shiver.

Hollyrific:

Getting my arm under you , and across your throat I flex my bicep and squeeze, whilst I have a tight grip of your hair, my tongue still in your brown ear..’you, are, mine bitch’ I hiss into your ear full of malice.. my pale knees are digging into your ribs as I push the toes of my dr martens on the floor to keeping you trapped and pinned on the floor like this..’your just like all your kind.. you want a queen an ice queen to worship.. well you have one now my lil bitch..’ I bite your ear with my pearly white teeth and try and choke you a bit more..then I release your hair and I thread my other arm under you and lean back my knees digging into the floor either side of your body now as I try and arch your back in this improvised choker wanting to put you to sleep so I can properly play with you.

Shanna

My roots still burning as you hold tight on my hair, arm slithering around my throat and tightening… shuddering as your to guess nastily flicks and licks inside my ear… then filling it with trash talk before biting firmly at my earlobe… gasping throatily from it… AAAAAHHHHH gawd, you bitch! I grunt, as you let my hair go but slip the now free hand down around the other, securing your holder around my neck, and then HUUUUGGGHHHHHH my eyes bug out, as your lean back with your weight, bending my back upward painfully, at the same time applying some choke… that leather clad opera gloved forearm tightly pressed across my throat… one hand pressing at the floor to try and alleviate the choking effect, the other reaching up, gripping at your leather clad forearm…

Hollyrific:

gripping your throat..with my arms and leaning back....wanting to do as much damage as i can and really weaken you, feeling your grip on my forearm, knowing i can't hold on foreever, but wanting to make sure you are weakened..i lean back a bit more and a bit more...before releasing you...and swivelling off to your left side i push to fingers in my left hand into your pussy...they slide in easily..'ooooo your enjoying this you black slut...' i hiss..and smirk..my right hand goes to grip your hair again...'you love it don't you!' i hiss as my fingers slowly pump back and forth, and i watch you with my big blue eyes to see if i have weakened you enough to taker you like this.

Shanna:

Your leather clad arm wrapped firmly around my throat, as you lean back further and really pour on the pressure, struggling to breath as my airway is cut off, back in terrible pain as you bend me back and up, eyes bugging wide, needing to get your choke hold off me… but then suddenly you let me go, my body slapping back roughly to the floor, tits mashed under me, groaning as you swivel off my back and to my side on your knees, and as my tight shorts have been pushed down under my ass cheeks, it gives you smooth access to slip your leather clad hand inside my thong, and without much foreplay, two black leather clad digits enter my dark pussy lips, and i tighten and stiffen, about to snap up, but your other hand finds my hair and takes a rough grip to keep some control on me, hissing down to me….  My nails grip at the matted floor, one knee bending out to the side a bit, as i grimmace a little, but bite my lip to stifle any resulting moans…..  FUCCCCK……  you BITCH!  I groan

Hollyrific:

My leather clad fingers are sliding back and forth, making squelchy sounds..as i yank you up a bit more by the throat..'this is more like it you evil black bitch..isn't it...i can hear how horny you are..your sloppy evil pussy making such turned on sounds..betraying your true feelings for your Ice Queen.' as i start to pick up the pace a bit quicker my thumb brushing up between your big brown ass cheeks and teasing your star...as my fingers fuck you, my leather clad thumb presses against your star, as i hope to soon establish a 'bowling ball' hold on the rear half of your caramel body... i lean in and nibble your ear..'just give bitch..give..and let me send you to heaven, to where your heart truly desires you be..' i purr.. 

Shanna:
Oohhh fuck, I gasp inside my own head, fighting to hold back the moan you hope to induce on me, biting at my thick lip as you hold back on my hair tightly, keeping my chin pulled up off the floor as you have me by the hair, leathery fingers working over my Ebony pussy with a purpose, getting to me and my dark lips much earlier than I expected as the warm wetness builds, considering I'm the one who surprised you… ALL while giving me one of those high and mighty "Ice Queen sermons" that you love so much… but I mostly tune you out, putting all my focus into fighting off the momentum those leather clad digits are trying to gain on me… but then you lean down and onto me ear… feeling that tongue run across the edge, shivering as you nibble down and hiss, as that armored thumb of yours brushes up through my brown as cheeks and tickles purposefully over my tight, dark star… and the subtle sensation to the ever sensitive area snaps me back to the night of your unforgiving, well planned revenge, when you took me there so harshly… and it spurs me back into action, as my one leg bent out to the side suddenly twists my barefoot to the floor for leverage, as I roll back toward you with my shoulders, reach my hand back to my shoulder and roughly grabbing a fistful of that jet black hair at the roots, and then roll back flat with a heavy heave, hoping to pull you over my back and flip you onto the floor to your own back… UUUGGGGHHHH!!!  YT

Hollyrific:

I am in control, and loving it, as my fingers thrust in and out of your black pussy, slowly but surely turning my nemesis into my slut, and god what a good time i will have with you when you are broken..as i lean in nibbling your ear, whispering into you, using my psychological tricks to weaken you..as my thumb starts to press onto your star, wanting to get a bowling ball grip of you, which will surely spell your doom, as i fantasise about how i will show you off to Rachel, maybe even let Rachel domme you a bit, and show you off to Number 2, maybe let Number 2 alpha you a bit, maybe christen you as Number 6, and what fun we shall have..but, but then my dreams are brought crashing down as you grip my hair..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh my big blue eyes widen hugely, and then  i wince..feeling my ponytail yanked, and then am thrust against..and you pull my face twisting in pain as my hair feels it is getting yanked out and your body thrusts up..flipping me..i land on my back the other side of you aaaaaaaaaa..... i groan, my gloved hand popping from your pussy and my other hand from your throat...my opera gloved hands reaching over..gripping your wrist that is on my hair..as i need to get my hair free from this bitch and get back up..

Shanna:

I hold firmly at your chin as I lower in and kiss your hard again… saliva mixing between us as I squeeze at your cheeks, forcing your lips open as my tongue thrusts into your mouth, knee holding your hair down as I hold one hand with my own, both our arms flexing… as do our tongues, as mine makes its way to your own, wrestling between our lips… when your body bucks up suddenly, focused at the hips, as you fight to free yourself… and as you continue, I pull back from the kiss, and hiss… "what's wrong, hungry for more already?!?" As I let your chin go and stretch my arm out and SLAAAP down between those thighs to your leather clad mound, and grip her firmly!

Hollyrific:

Struggling under you...my chin held.mmpphhhh my lips pouted as you squeeze my cheeks and little red tongue sticking out..struggling..as you suckle my lips my body shivers and face flushes..but i am not giving up on this.i buck up against you, and the kiss breaks..you release my face and i gasp for air..you have my gloved wrist..and i try and shake it free..aaaaaaa i gasp..as you hand slaps down..on my leather pleated mini skirt..squeezing my mound underneath, though limited in reach as my thighs are still pressed together..i have you by the hair and try and shake your head with my hand in your hair and twist my body to you..thus my hair doesn't get pulled harder..wanting to press my body against yours..i swing my left pale leg at you..as i twist with everything i have.

Shanna:

One hand struggling to keep its grip on your leather clad appendage as you fight back… while the other frustratingly paws at your leather pleated skirt, realizing this was a poor choice in routes as the flat leather doesn't allow me to grope through thoroughly, while you begin to mount a defense, pale thighs clenched tightly as you bridge your hips and body up off the floor… my brain rethinking fast, as I decide to change up tactics… keeping a firm grip now on the bottom hem of your skirt, pressing the heel of my hand down on your mound, if nothing else to help control your hips, while my other hand decides to let go of your wrist, sacrificing that control for a fast move toward your halter top… looking to get inside there and put a torturous squeeze on one of those firm, small vanilla A cups… but only has my palm presses to the leather clad chest, my head twists, eyes looking down, I feel a blow to the side if my head that sends me toppiling off of your hair and over to the side, groaning as my head throbs… the knee of your ivory leg firing up, being far more abled than I gave them credit for, and slams into the side of my head… as I fall away from you, loosing all my grips, but not without the tight hold on your skirt pulling it up and over your hips, pulling some at the waist before letting go entirely…

Hollyrific

With a big shove of my body your off me.your not off me..but my leg swings up and connects with you hits you on the head which was a much better result then i was expecting and you fall away from me...tugging my skirt which flaps up over my waist and up onto my tummy even higher..revealing my white boy short panties underneath so my skirt is high now..but i have bigger things in mind..and give you a shove..so i can get my hair free and i roll away the other way to you...i get to my feet..red faced and panting...'you bitch! i will sort you out' i gasp, and i charge forward..plant my left boot and send a right kick aimed at your hips..

Shanna:

With a surprise knee to the side of my head, and a desperate shove at my hips, I shuffle over to the side from you, the knee really spinning my top, as I get on all fours and try to shake off the blow, pulling my bearings back to center… just about the time I hear you yelling across at me, turning to find you charging, ivory legs swooshing to me as one leg starts reeling back for a swing… I try to bring my arms around, twisting my upper body, to grab at your knee and deflect… but I can't get them around right in time, barely getting contact on your leg before the toe of that chunky Doc Marten slams into my hip… AAAUUUUGGGHHHH grimmacing and crying out… the harsh kick sending me bowling over to my side and rolling one rotation over to my front a couple feet away… quick to get my knees up under me, one hand on the floor, the other holding at my throbbing, likely bruised, hip as I wince… YOU FUCKING cxnt! 

Hollyrific:

Twisting, i send my kick hard and fast, hoping to take the fight to you..the toe of my Dr Marten boot connects and hits your hip..and i grit my teeth menacingly, as i feel the connection through my leg, knowing it will have hurt and seeing my enemy bowl over and roll to the side, not looking as confident this time, with her brown ass showing from her pushed down shorts...'your mine you black bitch!' i yell, my brow a little sweaty and cheeks flushed from the exertion of this existential struggle, as i see you get your knees up under you holding your hip i step up behind you, i toy with the idea with a big kick to the back, but instead i step either boot beside you...and try and wrap my leather opera clad forearms under your chin and and around your neck..pressing my leather pleated mini skirt crotch to your back..my ivory thighs tremble as i lean back wanting to take you out with this sleeper ....so that you can be mine..

Shanna:

Holding my hip, hunched over on my knees, cursing in pain as that chunky boot leaves a painful surge lingering, wincing as I push up with one hand on the floor, mind racing… good damn this leather clad, boot fetish bitch, this is NOT how this is going down, I think my self, as I push up to get myself erect on my knees, only to suddenly feel the feel of leather across my neck, and then pulled back by it, eyes bugging, gurgling out a protest, half choked, HUUUUGGGHHHHHH you pull up on me, feeling you almost straddled over my lower back, forcing my back and neck to crane upward as you pull beyond that point in a choke/submission sort of hold… hands at first grabbing at your leather armored arms instinctively to try and pry them away!

Hollyrific:

Straining against your back..as you struggle on your knees..my teeth grit together and i arch back..i can feel your hands pawing helplessly at my leather clad forearms...' your finished bitch....your big caramel ass is mine now..bent over and will be fucked into submission..and you..you will love it...and worship me as your white Mistress' i hiss through my teeth uugggggg  and then give a  firm wrench back.....wanting to tighten the hold as the air supply to your fit body is getting increasingly limited, and i get increasingly excited.

Shanna:

Grimmacing and choking as you keep pressure pulled back on my neck and head… my hands at your leather clad forearms getting no traction in finding release, as I feel you squat down against my back to counter your pressure on my neck, really straining me neck and back… and your hissing threats on dominance raining down around my ears is little comfort as I feel my breath getting shorter… I need to do something or else my whole plan is here is going to fall apart… suddenly I let your forearms go, hands falling to my sides, as at first probably looking like they was falling away limp from passing out… and as I do that the pressure on the choke increases, and I panic a bit… but my hands swing down back, around your ivory toned calves, and tighten up, almost hooking around the back of your knees, and then I PULL HARD forward on your knees, at the same time giving into your pulling momentum on the choke hold, letting my body throwback into it, and I try to get on knee up to one foot on the floor, and push off, wanting you slam you back first into the floor as I take you off your feet…

Hollyrific:

I can feel the power surging through my mind and body..as i feel it draining from you..as my leather clad arms slowly sap your body of precious oxygen, leaning back..my mind racing ahead to all the delightful (for me) things i will do to this strong caramel bitch, who has dared to defy me..and even enter the centre of my web in pursuit of me..who the fuck does she think she is? i think to myself, as i lean back, feeling your pawing get weaker...i hiss down..'you tried and failed..its ok..your just like so many of your kinnn ooooooooooooooopppppphhhhhhhhhhh....you grab me by my knees and go with my momentum..as my ass and back slap down hard onto the floor aaaaaa...your back between my legs...but i still have my arms around yuor throat..and i try and recover control,..panting as i try and wrap my pale toned legs around your waist, wanting to see if i can secure a scissor around your waist...which i will if my booted ankles lock..uggggggggghhh..

Shanna:

We fall back… back to a hard landing, hearing a heavy grunt rush from your lips… but your leather clad arms ar still around my neck...loosened in the fall but starting to reapply pressure as my head sits right about at your small chest… then feeling your ivory thighs starting to shuffle around my sides, chunky boots raising up… knowing your doing for a scissors, grunting under my strumming, choked gasps and pants… OH NO! But I throw arms up and out, grabbing the inside of you knees… pushing out on them, arms flexing with everything, while I dig both thumbnails into the insides of you knees… going for the meat around the knee caps… all while I plant my bare free and bridge my hips up… and the give a hop off my feet to the floor, and let my ass fall from the air with gravity, aiming right for you post mound as your skirt has hiked up in this position… hoping it's enough to break your choke hold…

Hollyrific:

I am going in for the kill with my legs..i imagine how i will show you off as my pet to Rachel and my others...showing Rachel..this is how you tame an uppity caramel bitch, who has ideas above her station in life..and then my big blue eyes open in horror and pain..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...my legs..you bitch...aaaaaaaaaa i feel your thumbs dig into my knee caps..my legs are then thrust apart as you overwhelm thenm my head slaps back down onto the floor..as i wince in pain..then uugggggggggg you slam onto my mound and pain shoots through me..making me release you whole body shivers and spasms in shock..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shanna:

My body surges with that "fight to stay alive" adrenaline… arms muscles flexed out, pushing your knees, thumbs stabbing into the meat, and knowing it hits the spot as you cry out on pain, and to my relief, I feel those leather clad forearms come free from my neck, your body bucking and spasming as I deliver an ass drop with my caramel derriere to that mound ivory mound…  and as soon as you let my neck go, I throw myself to the side and roll off of you… needing a moment to collect myself, huffing in deep breaths, getting a little cautiounary distance between us, and making the decision to push my tight shorts, now twisted and rolled up on, down off my brown thighs, knees, shuffling my feet out of them to properly free my legs up, as I look up to find you in my sites… keeping my body on alert on all fours, seeing you trying to recover from my escape

Hollyrific:

my mound throbs..as you landed with a lot of weight on it...and i am worried about my knees..definitely have bruising around my knee caps..if nothing else..my face twists in pain and i roll to the side..as you get off me..my knee caps throbbing..and i rub my mound under my pleated leather mini skirt..but i know i need to act..as i roll over again..and you are a bit further away...i try to psyche you out..my as i get to my hands and knees..my brow knotted, and face red...'get out now..and i won't bother you again!' i hiss through my teeth...'its your last chance..'  i glare at you with my heavily mascarared blue eyes....inching forward..

Shanna:

Looking across at you… glaring down as I watch you get up, to all fours… looking labored, struggling a bit… but then again, so am I… this nasty Ice Queen cxnt giving me more trouble than I bargained for… but as you hiss out your threat… your offer of a draw… a chance to back out... I growl back, never giving it much thought… "No…" I say, calmly but stern… "No… you started this, you sorry, up tight cxnt… you… YOU should have let it go when I left you there, the first time... ass gaping from the fucking it severely needed… but no… you came at me sideways, like a no good, weak white bitch who couldn't handle the serving I'd just delivered on your ass… but now… now you're going to get it again, and this time I'll make sure it sticks! I bark… lunging toward you on my knees, looking to lock up in a test of strength, body to body with you

Hollyrific:

It was only a faint hope of you leaving me..but you come back at me strongly..you have to bring it up..don't you you bitch..anger burns inside me as you mention my previous defeat and dismiss my revenge...as i come towards you ..my hands coming up as  i meet your lunge..my knees burning still but i fight on our bodies mash..your bottomless now...my left hand claws at your exposed caramel pussy..wanting to weaken you..as my right claw goes at your throat..my leather halter neck pressing on your body..'you'll regret that bitch!!!!' i screech pushing at you.

Shanna:

Hands out, looking to lock up with yours...one catching your palm and fingers, gripping tight while our chest mash together with a clap of skin, lycra, and leather, my D cups mashing over your inferior A bumps… but your others goes low… going dirty, feeling your palm connect with my silky clad mound, eyes wide, as your fingers encircle and nails pounce, digging thru the thin material and at the edges, grimmacing… but I reach behind you, up under your leather skirt with my own free hand and then slip my fingers and thumbnails under the seam of your boy shirt bottoms… and SQUEEZE AND PULL hard and up… jerking at that material to wedge it up from behind and cut into your pink pussy lips… growling, snarling at you as we're all but chin to chin, nose to nose… clash of caramel and vanilla in their most primal states…"there's no where to run, bitch… no back up here… no Number 2 to follow orders, assuming she still takes them?!? No Rachel… because I wrecked her… like I have you… and will AGAIN! I growl, as my thick lips mash into yours… kissing and sucking hard at your thinner lips, perfect red lipstick already mildly ruined from before…

Hollyrific:

Our bodies slap together, my 147lb frame on my knees pushing hard against your younger more athletic and busty body, it is like a primal fight to the death, even though underneath it all i doubt you wish to kill me and i know i don't want to murder you, but it has that feeling, the panic, that all out emotion...my hand is going for your throat but you grab my leather clad hand..i snarl..aaaaa and my left hand is at you pussy..massaging it roughly through yuor thong...' your mine beeeeeee' i groan as i feel your hand under my skirt and pulling my own white panties up into my ass and kitty aaaaaaaaa...my face twists as i wince at your dirty tactics...as you plough on trying to use psychology on me!...' no where for you to run bibiimmmmmmmphhhhh' i taunt but then your powerful lips are on mine again..and i shiver my forefinger finds your clit through your thong..it feels hot and excited and i start to roll it with my finger..as our bodies push and press..

Shanna:

Feeling your snarled threat come gasping out across my thick lips as I interrupt it with the a sharp jerk of your panties, cutting up under into your soft pinks folds and wedging up your lily white ass… and you try to hold things together with more threats, but then I happily interrupt you, mashing my thicker lips to yours, kissing hard… but the stiffening a bit and moaning back into your mouth as your fingers work out at my clit thru my panties… feeling her throb… but I slip my hand inside your boy shirt panties where I was gripping them up… letting off the wedgie, and instead slipping inside, running two fingers tips down over your tight star… pushing the wedgie out along the way until I find those warm, pink pussy lips… my thumb trailing along behind, purposefully circling around your tight star…

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 04:32:18 PM »
Hollyrific

I am rubbing you through the front of your pants i can feel them getting quickly wetter and wetter and the heat building through the front of your thong as my fingers work your hard, hot sensitive clit, and i am rewarded with a moan knowing i am working some magic on you, but you retaliate..i feel a hand sneak into my wedgied boy shorts...and my eyes widen as i feel fingers on my star..brushing my own pussy lips..no..this is unacceptable! i think to myself..our other hands locked together..i go for all out assault..i dig my toes of my boots into the floor and shove forward trying to push you over onto your back as i thrust my body which is already pressing to yours..and try an straighten my toned shapely legs..our lips still mashing together mmmpphhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shanna:

There's no doubt you're a formidable foe in this arena, your fingers doing some serious work on my clit, and they haven't even got inside my panties yet… feeling my girl throb… thin material of my thong clinging to my dark wet lips… it's trouble at it's finest… at least before I feel those fingers stifle as you stiffen from my fingers gliding down over your two holes to fight fire with fire, finger tips and nails lining up… looking to strike when you suddenly surge forward, body plowing into mine… feeling your smaller chest mash up against my D cups and then smear over them, back arching, trying to fight you back, but your legs are stretching out strongly and I do t have the leverage here… feeling gravity give in as I fall back with you on top… but as we fall, before you can get all your muscles too tightened… I thrust my fingers in… firstly anchoring my thumb into your tight pink star, hooking into her, as I then send my fingers home into that moist ivory cxnt… getting in before the Ice Queen's castle gates can slam shut… and then UUGGGGHHHHH landing on my back, with you on top of me, groaning as our kiss is broken, but also feeling your holes clench to my digitssmirking under you in a labored huff… uuuhhhh...feels like that ass of yours has MISSED ME, BITCH! I growl,hand starting to churn… thrusting into that pussy as my thumb pulls back… then reversing that as I slam that thumb back into you, nails pulling g back along your inner pussy walls... back and forth, back and forth.

Hollyrific:

Trying to push you over...i can feel your fingers dangerously pressing against my pussy and ass, and i tense my legs and thrust..and it work..as you go over..but in the commotion..noooooooooooo i moan as i feel my ass burst and the sensation of that bitches thumb pushing into my ass..and then your fingers simulateously invading my pussy..and thrusting back and forth..i try and tense my ass cheeks to and push my creamy thighs together to try and limit this attack as your hand works me, but it is difficult...as i moan on top of you..and hear your taunt..'fuck you bitch!!!!' i wince..and my hand is trapped between us..and i work your clit harder...and then pinch it between my forefinger and thumb..then work it again..'your girl has missed me..i can tell!' i hiss throughh my teeth., my blue eyes narrowing locked on yours..my face above yours as i try and shake my other wrist free from your grasp..

Shanna:

Your body laying out across mine as you push my onto my back… one leg getting out from under myself, the other getting trapped by the foot under my ass cheek, leg bent at the knee, quad muscle burning a little… but I keep on with my have working you… thrusting in and out of each hope alternately, have curled in a C shape… watching the reaction in your face as I revisit that tight ass… but you retaliate in kind, gasping as you pinch my clit thru my thong… then releasing to rub… AAAAAHHHHH, FUCKING WHORE escape my lips as you have continues it's good work, despite wrist and forearm being otherwise trapped between our stomach and waists… it's clear we are nearing only the first of many orgasms to come, as I buckle down on my breathing and growl back with more mind games... "Uuhh, don't be so sure, Little Miss Priss… we're just remembering the REAL challenge you brought us… after I lay you out like I did that pathetic Miss Rachel, I'm going to find that Number 2 of yours…" I hiss in a panted breath, but driving the point home clearly, as I tighten my grip on your wrist two keep at least one hand under control, while my other hand in your ass and pussy clenches the C shape down, fingers pinching toward my thumb from I side both holes, and massaging you deeply in an intimately wicked way…

Hollyrific:

Pinning you down by my bodyweight..and pinching and rubbing your clit intermittently...i can sense your getting more excited..but you hold my other wrist...so one of my hands is incapacitatated..my brow knots mmmphhh and i try and tense my ass cheeks and thighs but struggle to stop your hand doing its evil work...hearing your taunt...i just grimace..and reply 'shut up bitch!' uggggg..my mouth comes down hard on your throat..what is left of my red lipstick smears the soft skin there, then my pearly white teeth start to bite and suckle.progressively and possessively harder...though i start to moan and shake...as it feels like i am being tortured inside..as you work the walls of my ass and pussy moving them together..my legs feel like jelly and asscheeks slacken muugggggggggggffff..i moan into your neck..as i bite again..and rub frantically on that hard sensitive clit of yours..

Shanna:

My forearm and wrist both strain, fucking your holes simultaneously, pushing thru the clenched defense,which gets easier as your pussy juices start to smear over both holes with my hands, legs quivering some now as I start intermittently putting inner pressure on your walls, squeezing my fingers together from each side, and massaging firmly… all while you lay against me, smearing and marking my neck with what's left of your red lips and those bright white teeth… working at my clit mercilessly as I, thong soaked, arching and straining under you as I feel your hit, heavy breathe on my neck… panting, huffing in your ear as you lay against me so close, "I'm uhhh not letting these holes oohhhh… go until you cum, you no good nuuhhh cxnt! I hiss, turning my head and nibbling down on your ear aggressively, pulling at the soft white cartilage, fingers picking up a pace on your holes as your work on my clit pushes me ever closer to the edge…

Hollyrific:

Feeling your body arch to me, as i work that hard clit of yours, and i work your throat too, feeling your body stiffen under me, but your working me too, i cannot deny it, i feel my body betraying my mind, how could it, we should be together, against this caramel bitch, i i am superior to her, my mind races, trying to defend myself against what is happening to my body, mmphhhh i pant and rasp against your throat, then you attack my ear, so sensitive, my whole body squirms and shivers against you and i squirm you pick up the pace 'you bitch!' i wimper my eyes squeezing shut as my hips start to roll, i am still working your clit with my trapped hand, pinching it and rubbing it..uuggg guigggg i pant into neck, as i bite the soft skin again..and then bite it hard as my body shivers and squirms and i start to cum ugggggggggggggggggggggggggmmmmmmmmmgpphphhhhhhhhhh my pale legs quivering, and ass shakes with your hand working me i groan..pinching your clit hard trying to get that orgasm from you that must be so  near mmmphhhh.

Shanna:

Feverishly working your holes, taking my tongue and thick lips to that ear, biting hard… partially to arouse you, partially to stave off an impending orgasm… one I dread to give up first to you… but I'm not sure how much longer I… can… "YESSSSSSSSS" I cry out, feeling your shddering atop of me, body spasming from head to toe… long pale legs shaking along mine down to thise chunky Docs… and the victory is sweet, but also forgotten quickly as your teeth sink into the smooth caramel skin of my neck, masking your orgasmic moans, as I shudder under you, hand clutching down within your ass and pussy as you pinch and rub my clit in wild, frantic fashion matching your orgasm….. FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!! I moan loudly, CUMMMMMMMMMIIINNNGGGG HARD, my damn bursting I side my soaked panties, shaking under you… SHIITTT SHITTT DAMN YOU!! 

Hollyrific:

groaning and moaning against you..my mind swimming from the orgasm, as my body twitches and squirms as you bite my ear hard, it kind of anchors my consciousness in a perverse pleasure/pain way, and i moan into your neck, biting and chewing the caramel skin as though it actually is caramel, and there can be no denying, even though i strenuously deny it that i am attracted to this bitch..my own pussy is spasming as it contracts as you keep your bowling ball hold on me thrusting...and i work that clit, and am rewarded by your own meltdown...and it hurts me..as you clinch my pussy and ass more aarrrrrghhhhhhhh... i groan..my face twisting ..i move my mouth from your neck..my creamy jellylike legs wobbling as i shuffle slightly..and drop my mouth onto yours in a lustful way mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Shanna:

Your body shuffling atop mine in a post orgasmic jostle… both of us panting in a bitter sweet exhaustion as our bodies writhe again one another… fingers still in you, not withdrawing from their position, as your own do the same, still feeling you rubbing and manipulating my clit… sending quaking shivers thru my body in the throes of orgasm… meanwhile, my one free, out stretched leg doing it's best to try and position itself for a clean push against the floor, wanting to roll your body off mine, try to put some semblance of space between us as we have practically become on entity of swirled flesh, sweat, and cum… but before I even feel I have a decent foot to give my quivering leg push a go, you kiss me hard, sloppily… moaning back into it as my to guess responds in kind, taking it to yours… MMMMMPPPHHHHGGGHHHHH… and in the heat of the moment I let your hand go and grab your jet black hair on the back of your head, keeping you lips mashed to mine… my thicker pair sucking hard at your mouth, lustfully wanting to ruin those weak thin lips, tongue lashing at any remnants of red lipstick left… MMMMMMM

Hollyrific:

I am kissing you sloppily...still on top of you, but then by some miracle you finally release my right wrist..i feel your hand go to the back of my head gripping my ponytail, as our lips mash mmmpphh i murmur into your mouth..by my left hand is still on your clit rubbing it..i push my shaky white thighs out opening up your pussy more as i spread your outstretched leg  a bit further out, my left hand still trapped between us, i start to rub your clit again.then push the thong aside, it is saturated, and i circle your clit with my finger, my right hand is free and moves up gently stroking your curly hair..before tracing down your body, and gripping your left breast and then rubbing the erect nipple through the sports bra top.

Shanna:

My thick lips taking a fight to yours, holding your head tightly by the roots to keep you pulled into the kiss… even while my body stiffens up, feeling you pull my soaking wet thing aside, looking for unfeathered contact now, while your newly freed hand roams down to my full breast, still securely encased in my sports bra, despite the nipples getting hard thru the durable fabric, murmuring a bit into your mouth from the sensation… my thumb and fingers still inside your pussy and asshole, churning back and forth with a firm hold… but then as I feel you trying to spread and secure your legs, I think I should act fast, taking the one free leg and the best footing I can find, and pushing hard with whatever post orgasmic adrenaline I can muster, at the same time my hand gripping on the C shape again, using that intimately vicious hold on you to try and help bowl you over in and effort to reverse our positions… UUUGGGHHMMMMPPPPHHHHH grunting into your mouth as I heave

Hollyrific:

I am concentrating on working you..my hand rubbing you nipple..so hard and sensitive through your sports bra, and my other hand rubbing your hard clit..feeling the dampness from your recent orgasm..my mouth pressing against yours..my lips pink now stripped of my lipstick, as you massage me from within it with your grip on my ass and pussy..and it is just enough of a distraction..as mmmwooohhh i gasp into your mouth..as you roll us..my back slapping onto the floor my hand leaves your nipple..and goes for your hair..trying to pull it hard and break the kiss..my boots go flat on the floor..and i try and straighten my pale legs and heave to push you back over onto your back..my ass burning from your thumb..

Shanna:

Struggling to control the moans as I feel your leather clad fingers now renewing their work on a bare caramel pussy… hoping like hell this flip works… and then feeling your breath rush from your lips into mine as I surge my body under yours and flip is over to your back… following right with you and rolling on top of you… but in doing so, I have to sacrifice my hand in both your holes, as to not get trapped under your ass in some sort of disadvantageous position… so suddenly my hand leaves your holes void… one hand still in your hair and holding on tight as I pull my body up over onto yours… a mixture of sweat and splattered cum between our hips and thighs, smearing together between our caramel and ivory skin as I slide over on top… moaning into your mouth as i hold the kiss in the roll, until your hand, with a newly acquired firm grip on my hair, jerks back hard on my head, breaking the kiss as I gasp above you, but at the same time I keep my grip on your hair tight,not letting you move your head from it's position on the floor, facing up to me...but when I feel those legs planting those big boots, attempting to fight out from under me, I quickly spread my legs out as far as I can into a split to get my feet out wide on both sides, trying to provide some stability left and right to keep you from rolling us back to my back… and as we hold each other's hair tightly, I look down at you sternly and then spit down… nastily… into your open, gasping mouth… then bringing my freed hand up and over your mouth from your love holes… and grab your chin in my hand and push my two pussy slick fingers into your mouth, hooking my thumb inside the corner… growling… CHOKE ON IT WHORE! I hush out laboredly

Hollyrific:

My boots are planted on the floor and i thrust up trying to dislodge you..my hand still rubbing your clit..and my right hand in your hair, i gasp as i finally break the kiss, my lips now naturally pink and thinner stripped of the red lipstick, my brow knots and i  thrust up, and you move up my body somewhat...no this cannot be happening... i think to myself..and then you spit in my open mouth..i gag...'you bitch..how dare you!' i hiss..and tug harder on your hair..i piston my legs behind you..trying to shake you off..hoping a knee might catch you hard on your kitty, or ass or tailbone...but you grip my cheeks...and then your disgusting thumb which has been in my ass is pushed into my mouth...my big blue eyes well up, mascara running down my cheeks as i wretch..choking..wanting to throw up in disgust..

Shanna:

Spreading my legs wide for support opens up my dark pussy lips wider, giving your fingers easier access at my clit, despite your wrist locked in between our hips… but it still sures up my position atop you for now as I am safe from teetering off either side, and so far safe from your kicking legs, managing to not catch much of your thighs in my kitty from this position, pressed closer to your tummy… and so I continue, thumb hooked into your mouth, fingers pushed down inside over your tongue, edging toward the back of your throat as I hold your mouth open by the chin… head pulled back by your hand still firmly, but it doesn't stop me from spitting again into your opened, gagging mouth… grunting "after I finish wrecking you, baby… I think I'm going to take your phone and text that Number 2 over here to join us… I still owe her plenty and maybe when I steal her from you, I'll give her a go at you… hmmm?!? Bet you up tight ass would like that?!? I growl above you, still struggling in the moment myself, but looking to fuck with that head of yours...

Hollyrific:

Your hand is in my mouth..and i am gagging..its going deeper and deeper..my legs are trembling and stamping into the ground but i cannot connect with you...i am desperate..mascara running down my cheeks as i keep gagging...my hand lets go of your hair..and my thumb tries to poke you in the right eye..as i hear your taunt about number 2..my mind fizzes..this bitch..she is intent on destroying me and my empire!!!!...as i keep working her clit..my jaw clamps or tries to clamp on your thumb and fingers..trying to bite my face twists with the effort..as i try and to hurt you in two places and pleasure you in another to try and break the punishment..

Shanna:

Forcefully gagging my fingers down your throat, your juices mixing very well with the copious amount if saliva building up… seeing your eyes widen between flutters when I bring up Number 2… Cindy… relishing in it as you have no idea what's been going on behind the scenes… and for a moment, combined with current dominant position over you,  your persistently pleasant work on my clit (which has slowed under my gagging you, but still they trudge on), and my mind flooding with the collected memories I have of Cindy, I am lost in delicious distraction… and it's just a long enough moment for me to blantantaly ignore your hand leaving my hair, and your thumb jabbing at my eye socket, while simultaneously feeling you bite your teeth down, feeling them along my base knuckles, hand spasming, crying out in pain as I also instinctively lean my body to the opposite side of your thumb, trying to alleviate the painful pressure on the sensitive area as my eye jams closed to protect the organ from permanent damage… FUUUUCCCKKIKKNNGGGGG BITTTCCCHH!!!

Hollyrific:

My gamble works, it is desperate, my face is red with anger and indignation and my features twist in a grimace as i bite and gouge..and your remarks about number 2 send me over the edge..the fingers on your clit..turn to pinch it..and i dip my right hip and pivot up my left one and try and thrust and push and use your disbalance to tip you off me as if i can..as my teeth continue to steadily intensify the pressure and show this caramel bitch who she is messing with...

Shanna:

With a well timed heaving push, your body swells under mine and to one side with a hard twist… one hand taking a pinching hold of my clit, knuckles pushing into my wet mound, the other holding the side of my head and pushing the thumb at the eyeball, will you maintain a painful bite on my fingers, all while shoving me off you and flopping me over onto my back, crying out loudly, all in pain as you retaliate with a viciousness… my legs flop to the mats loosely, spasming from the pain coursing thru my nerves, my hands at first slapping to the mat under us, before one comes swinging up, grabbing at your hand on my eye to push it away, the other slipping over my hip to find your torturous leather clad hand on my clit, desperate to pry it away...grimacing as tears streak across my cheeks from the pain…

Hollyrific:

oh, it is such a joyous sight to see that evil, arrogant, dispicable, disgusting caramel bitch get displaced from me, my eyes are watery from all the gagging and wretching...but i see her blurrily roll away from me..and feel her off me..i keep pinching that wretched clit , desperately wanting to make her suffer for her arrogance and disgusting attacks on me, violating my purity, and the threats she has given..i splutter..trying to get the tastes of her and me out of my mouth..as you eventually dislodge my thumb from your eye, as i pursue you, nearly blind as i blink rapidly with my matted eye make up, my fingers still twisting your evil pearl in revenge, before pulling away..and rolling across the room..wiping my face with my right leather forearm and getting back to my feet panting...and glaring at you...'oh you bitch..oh you bitch...i want to fucking destroy you for this..' i pant.seething, as i start to step towards you menacingly.

Shanna:

The hard shove sends me rolling off of you… and under the circumstances of the painful three pronged attack, I am more than happy to retreat in the great of these moment… thankfully my fingers coming free of your sharp teeth without severe damage… eye free from it's own attack, left aching and temporarily closed and recovering… Leaving one eye free but blurred with tears of pain… one pain which continued as you followed me off your back as best you could, arm out stretched, fingers persistently pinched to my pearly clit, leaving me in a desperate state of agony as I writhe on the floor, hands clawing at the mats, legs shaking… clit burning hot with pain up until suddenly you let go and roll away… far enough to pause the action, as I roll over to my front, at first half way in a fetal position, have between my dark thighs, easing my tortured clit… wiping the tears from my eyes, clearing my vision some, but the hurt eye still blurred… yet whether you are… getting to your feet, slowly, but determined… hissing your threats at me, ready for more it looks like… giving a labored sigh as I push myself up to all fours… huffing back to you as I push myself to one knee… wincing along the way as my clit is throbbing with every move of my muscles… "Not in your… fucking… uhhh… dreams… you nasty… white… cxnt!" I gasp, giving a push to my knee and ready to heave myself up to my feet

Hollyrific:

I approach you warily, but also full of fury, you look messed up which is great, but i know i do too, my make up impecably applied before this bitch turned up is ruined, and i am hot wet and sticky in my knickers that are still wedged into me...you come out with some profanities...i step closer..'xxxxxxx, it is time you learnt your true place here...' i step forward and swing my shoulder to send a heavy back handed slap aimed at that fowl and dangerous mouth of yours..

Shanna:

You have a step ahead of me, already on your feet and moving my way while I am pushing off of my one knee and to my feet, a bit wobbly from the prolonged back time, with my clit still throbbing… gaaawd, I think to myself, this could be going a lot better… buI expected to have steam rolled this white bitch by now… yet here I am, struggling to my feet to meet the warm Ice Queen, a good amount of focus and energy into getting back on my feet… only to be met mid-rise by a harsh back handed SMAAACK, cracking across my cheek, head snapping , whole body reeling around and stumbling away from you dizzily towards the leather saw horse, managing to catching my hands on top of it to keep myself from stumbling to a heap on my knees, cheek throbbing as I try to shake off the hard hit

Hollyrific:

My backhanded slap connects, seeing you head snap and you stumble..over to my saw horse.,,the saw horse that has had many a black booty taken over it..and your ass is an invitiing target..i come in hard and fast pushing your body harder against the saw horse..wanting to bend you over it a bit as my right hand grabs your hair and yanks it forward..my left hand starts to spank your ass hard..'how dare you think you can come here and take me on you black bitch....i will show you.' i hiss..SPANK..SPANK...SPANK.

Shanna:

Shaking off the throb in my cheek from that perfectly connected backhand… arms about to flex and push up if the saw horse, knowing I need to keep my eyes on you… but UUGGGHHH i grind, feeling hands on my ass firmly shoving me forward until my hips press into the cross top of the saw horse, hands losing their leverage on it and then AAAAHHHH I'm jerked partially down over it by the hair as you ride along side and threaten me along with a series of well perfected slaps across my bare brighten bottom, jerking with each as my booty shakes, yelping out in pain… but I think fast, knowing I can't stay here long, reaching out with my hands and gripping the bottom of the saw horse and PULLLLLLLL HARD, heaving with leverage to pull my feet up off the floor and swing my legs up and over my ass, trying to flip myself up over the saw horse, and hoping a wild foot might catch you in the face to disrupt your attack…

Hollyrific:

I am busy concentrating on spanking your caramel booty..that i don't see the emerging threat..all of a sudden your lunging forward. my hand slips out of your hair..and the soul of your right foot clips my chin...my face twists in pain and my teeth clatter together as i stagger back stunned....uughhhhhhhh.....groaning...shaking my head..my ponytail swishing..as my booted feet spread on the floor to steady myself whilst i blink stunned from that..

Shanna:

Arms flexing and pulling hard to flip myself over and off the saw horse… feeling a bare sole slap across something, not sure how hard, but it doesn't matter, it's enough to free my hair from your grip and avoid further spanking, as I go over my head and flop to my back on the mats with a THUUUDDDDD… uuuuhhhhh letting out a low groan, but I push through it and pull myself up off my back, and flexing… one hand pushing me up off the floor as I twist up on my legs, using on hand on the saw horse to help pull me up, as I turn to look at you… both of us drenched in sweat… both looking tired… this time around proving to be a much more grueling rematch than I certainly anticipated… huffing in a few deep breaths, in a thong, my sports bra, both disheveled… growling as I look you over… "you know, bitch…" I pant between words… "I'm going to take those boots with me too, and add them to the others I took off you last time… I'll have a nice little collection soon…" I growl laboredly…

Hollyrific:

Shaking on my feet..i see you get back up as i pant, my pale skin glistening..sweat dripping off my forehead...my face, neck and chest pink with exertion...i hear your words..and i get angry..' you bitch!' i come at you wildly, planting my left boot and sending a right kick aimed at your hips..

Shanna:

Squaring off with you as I threaten this sacred boots… tired and with worn down… but trying to play it smart as you come at me in a rage… one boot planting and the other one flying up and out toward my hip… the long ivory legs have some serious reach, as I back up some but still take the sole of the chunky boot into my hip, doubling over it, and grabbing my hands around the glossy leather boot as I do, holding on tight to not let go… and then I pull hard, standing up straight as I do, and side-stepping subtly around the saw horse, pulling your leg and body with me as I go around, and then lean and pull, aiming to forcibly straddle you over the saw horse, and bring that leg down on the other side, bringing that leather-wedged white pussy of yours down across the top of the saw horse…

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 04:33:31 PM »
Hollyrific:

I fire a hard kick at you.. my teeth grit as i twist wanting to put some power on it and yes it connects..but you then grab my boot..your body going over my leg and twisting and pulling and i stumble forward on one leg...my white panties still wedged deep in me..my legs spread...the tendons straining at the top of my thighs and i land hard ontop of the saw horse...my mouth opening in a 'o' as i groan and instinctively my opera gloved hands reach down to try and sooth my crotch..my spread ivory thighs quivering each side of the saw horse..'oooooooooooobbbbbitcccccccc' i moan..

Shanna:

I let your foot go as I rest on an elbow… knowing I've left you imobile for the moment… heaving a deep breath, wincing… my clit still sore and sensitive… jaw still aching… hip feeling the recent contact of that chunky boot… good damn this white bitch, I think to myself, as I breath in deeply and push up… all fours, to a knee, to my feet… seeing you astride the saw horse, clutching at that wounded mound in pain… as I leave you there, giving you the a moment… should I?!? Fuck no… but I do… maybe out of respect… maybe I need my own moment… maybe I want a pair of cutting shears from my bag that i brought… having anticipated you wearing some heavy "armor," being the high and mighty Domme you think you are… but I'm not having it… and I come back in front of you as you're teetering atop the saw horse, hands still at your mound, attempting the ease the pain… I give you little emotion on my face… tired, aggravated by the grueling tussle this has been so far, not going as I had envisioned… as I reach our and grip the bottom of your leather halter firmly, fingers hooking in, as I pull the seam away from the skin enough to slip the blade of the shears underneath… hissing quietly… "careful bitch… don't move… wouldn't want to ruin this perfect silky white skin you cherish so much…" I growl, suddenly cutting up… cut… cut… cut… several head squeezes at the shears before I pop up through the top seam, splitting your top right up the middle, leaving it hanging and and tattered from your shoulders, the small, perky A cups now free and aired out… slick with sweat as I step in closer, tossing the shears back to my bag, as I take one hand and slip inside your hanging top, firmly groping the small ivory A cup… while my other hand hooks around the back of your neck, and pulls you toward me, leaning in to meet you and kissing your lips hard with mine… thick lips tasting the remnants of lipstick and pussy juice mixed with sweat off your thin lips… MMMMMMM

Hollyrific:

I moan..my mound tenderised having suffered a jarring landing on my saw horse, as i cup myself rocking back and forth..i pant..out of breath and in shock, vaguely aware of your movements..and then your in front of me...i hear your words...my eyes widen and i feel the snipping no no no..not again!!! i think to myself, as you cut up my leather halter neck...and then it open..cooler air hits my sweaty porcelain skin..i feel your hand on my left breast cuping me , groping me...and your other hand around the back of my head..pulling me forward..our mouths mashing..and i can't help myself..i start to return the kiss as you cup my breast and hold my head mmmmmmmm i moan..my whole body stuck on the saw horse quivers as i squirm..my body betraying me to my attraction to you mmmm..my left hand reaches forward..steadying myself by holding your hip  mmmmmmm i murmur in pleasure..

Shanna:

I take a sincere joy in snipping away at that leather top… ruining it to the point that you can never wear it again… and then I lean in on you and the horrified realization on your face as I do so… kissing you hard, bold, hand groping along over your chest… palm running over a hard nipple...as I suck at your bottom lip on and off… feeling the subtle shudder in the kiss as you pussy is clearly throbbing atop the saw horse… but yet I feel your hand on hip, softly… your lips responding to mine softer, tongue coming back at mine, tenderly this time… and I moan a little… as I lean into you from the end of the saw horse… my barely covered dark pussy lips mashing , still soaked from before, mashing up against the firm edge of the saw horse… 

Then I pull back from the kiss a bit… sucking at your bottom lip before letting her go… hoarsely calling you out as saliva stretches from between our lips… "Look, bitch… we could tear each other apart all night, until neither of us has anything left… or maybe… maybe we can sort this out another way… woman to woman, body to body… until I finally fuck you into submission like we both know I will… what do you say? Woman enough, you nasty white bitch?" I growl low… my challenge is calm, collected, and to the point… curious to see what you'll say…

Hollyrific:

Straddling the saw horse is so uncomfortable for me, having recently orgasmed and with a wedgie...my mound is very tender..and i squirm and shiver as we kiss..and you fondle my breast..my pink nipples going hard and sensitive..and i find myself savouring the kiss against my nemesis..my hand on her hip and i hear your moan..and know you are enjoying this too.. my halter neck hanging around me like some waistcoat now..cut open..i pant and draw breath as you pull away breaking the kiss...my hands go forward and i grip the saw horse propping myself up slightly as i pant..red faced and sweaty, my big blue eyes look you over..my mascara and lipstick ruined..as i listen..and then nod..'i ...dont want to fight you anymore either..' i gasp..as i wince and push myself back off the saw horse...my legs wobbly like jelly as i sway a little..looking at you..i swallow hard, and keep looking at you, and arch my shoulders back, letting my ruined halter neck slide off to the floor, leaving me in my dr martens and leather pleated mini skirt..' w ww e could be partners?' i blush and bite my lower lip seeing what you say..

Shanna:

As I make my offer… my hands slowly slip from your neck, and breast… down to the saw horse together and then slowly pushing back off of it where my soaked mound was pressed tightly to the leather end… taking the time to collect myself… stabilize my breathing... gathering the strength left throughout my body, unsure what your response will be, so preparing for anything…all while intently watching you slowly lift and peel you tender mound off the saw horse, and dismount to the other end slowly, now standing on each end of it… watching as you let the tattered leather top drop off your ivory shoulders to the floor… eyes flutter over your small, pert pale breasts, and  even observing downward the shiny wet spot left from you along the leather rail… and as you come back with a counter offer… I breath in deep, and at first respond by simply taking the bottom of my sports bra, and pulling it up, up over my full caramel D cups, over my face and off my head, tossing it away, as my hands come back to rest on my hips, dark nipples looking rock hard, pointed at you… I look down at myself, before my eyes roll back up to those icy blues… "I think the problem with that is, hunny… could we ever coincide like that?!? Truly??? I mean… maybe in the heat of the moment… but could we maintain it?!? I just dunno… I think well always end up right back here… one way or another… don't you???"

Hollyrific.

Panting..just in my shiney dr martens, and leather pleated mini skirt..my porcelain skin shining in the light..as i watch you,..trying to read your response, my eyes widening as you take your sports bra off...those magnificent brown breasts covered in sweat..so full and sexy, i inadvertently lick my lips, the dark nipples rock hard, as our eyes lock again..and you finally speak..my hands go to my hips..'aye..you are probably right' i pant..'you have earned my respect, and you are pretty hot for one of your kind' i smirk..seeing how you react to my backhanded compliment..as i step to the side..my hands on my hips..'but i know..i can tell..you have a thing for me..i can't blame you..everyone does' and then i step really close to you..the tips of our noses almost touching...

Shanna:

There we are, standing on each end of the saw horse… chests bare, bodies glistening in sweat and juicy splatters… glaring each other down as our bare breasts rise up and back slowly… and your labored words slither out, as I smirk back, looking down dismissively at your would-be sly remark… the watching you glide around the saw horse… turning with my body as you move, keeping squared off with you every step, hands on my hips as you close the distance… and I don't hesitate to hold my ground, as I feel your hard pink nipples scrape at mine… feeling the breath from our nostrils on each other's noses… all while you fill the air with some more bullshit… as I roll my eyes at you, then cut them back right to your icy blues… "you REALLY are full of yourself, aren't you, baby?!? The only THING I have for your weak white ass is the need to up-seat you from your little throne of nothing, and show you how inferior you are to this superior caramel body… like I did the first time…" head tilting, moving in over your shoulder just a little to your ear, breasts mashing over yours a bit… hissing in your ear… "Remember how good I fucked that ass, baby? I know you do… I could feel you trying so hard to give me the same… but that pet of yours… what was her name??? Number 2??? Hmmm… she stole your thunder I think…" I snarl, as my thick lips suddenly sick around your earlobe, nibbling between my teeth as my dark nipples stab into yours… one hand reaching around and under your skirt, nails digging in thru those white panties, the other hand grabbing your hip… MMMMMMM

Hollyrific:

i smirk,  coming right up to you ..nose to nose..our sweaty shiney bodies almost touching..i turn my nose up and sneer at you..as i am slightly taller then you..as you deliver your stinging retort..and arch my back so my hard little pink nipples stab yours a bit more.feeling like electricity almost between us..i squirm as you nibble my earlobe..and feel your hand on my panties...and hip..'you..you would have cum for me..i would have made it happen..Number 2..she was just further humiliation for you..' i smirk..my right hand going to your hip, and my left pushing into your thong..gripping that hot wet caramel pussy...as my pale right thigh pushes between your legs, feeling the heat and slickness there, i turn my face to your neck..and lean in nibbling your throat 'and you know you would have..your kind are uncontrollable sluts, that breed like rabbits and want to bring us down, ' before i go and bite your neck like a vampire..'

Shanna:

Nibbling at that earlobe as you hiss out a slithering reply, chock full if more condescending, and more than fair to say, racist remarks into my ear, as you twist your head down, thin smeared lips along my caramel neck… all while stiffening from your fingers that fumble inside my disheveled thing easily, feeling that hand mold over my soaked dark pussy lips, juices oozing out into your palm… but I don't over react… don't pull away… this is what we've agreed to… this is what we're here for, whether we admit it or not… and as you nibble along my neck gently, I in turn slide my hand from your hip, over the small of your back, and grip the far side of your white boy shorts… and with a firm, but controlled grip, pull them to the side of your ass crack, stretching the thin white material… pulling the gates down for my other hand to slide into your ass crack and down… tickling over a tight pink star, and across a pair if twitching, quivering pink lips, soaked and waiting as my fingers smear other and through them, working your juices around… thumb, once coated, returning upward again and rubbing slickly over your tight star… then wincing as you sink your teeth into my neck, gasping in response, but holding my ground, hissing into your ear… "OOOHHHH you think you have it all under control, don't you, whore?!? You think your well planned revenge was without cost?!?!? Tell me… has that weak willed friend of yours, Rachel, recovered yet?!? Is she back to the high and mighty Domme you knew?!? Tell me, bitch… Tell me she isn't a broken shell, yearning for subjugation?!?!? What about your pretty pet… Tell me she is the same sub you once knew… Tell me, you fucking whore… Tell me that you haven't been losing the hold you had over her since that night?!? COME ON, TELL ME, HOLLY!!! I hiss into your ear, suddenly on that last nite, plunging two fingers into that pink snatch, thumb circling  that quivering, puckered asshole, as I bite down on that ear lobe, as if to return the teeth marks you're leaving on my pulsing dark neck…

Hollyrific:

i am biting down into your neck.making a mark..i can feel your wet caramel pussy responding to my fingers and my getting wetter as i hear you start a long retort...your hand messing with my white panties..moving them aside and down..as you start to annoyingly drone on about past triumphs...i know these words are true...Rachel is broken, and then you move on to Number 2..i gasp...frustratingly..chewing on your neck..it is so true..and i shiver as i feel your fingers and thumb, my breath quickening..as you describe what has been happening..you mention my name..my eyes widen..the first time you have ever called me my name... my ears are so sensitive anyway...you bite it hard..my head snaps up...and you plunge fingers into me in a two pronged attack..i quiver and squirm.....my jaw dropping as my mouth loses it grip on your throat as i groan aaaaaaaaaa 'yesssssssss sss  SShaaaannanaaaa' i wimper.. my true desire breaking through me like a damn...

Shanna:

My fingers plunge into your wet pink lips, with some ease, as I but your ear love hard… tugging on it as you shudder, while moaning a bit around the ear as your own fingers are strumming at my slick dark lips, rolling at my still tensed clit…  I shudder against your own shuddering body as we embrace tightly, then feeling your loud gasp across my neck and ear as I strike a nerve… spitting your ear lobe out of my mouth, as I starting to pumping my fingers, thumb pressing at your star… my other hand sliding around your hip and gripping the front of your panties to TUG UP on them firmly and pull the thin material tight across your clit… uuhhhhhh yessss… yes you bitch… moan my fucking name! I growl

Hollyrific:

i gasp your name...my mind racing..knowing my body is betraying me again! my brow knots as i shudder, but i feel you shudder too, and know you are turned on lots, and my fingers continue to rub your clit, feeling it buzz with sexual tension, my other hand on your hip starts to push your thong down...i gasp uuggggg .feeling your fingers in me..and i can feel my star being tapped and pressed against,..not again! i think to myself, and try and tense my pale ass cheeks as i stand and squirm and then i slip two finger forward past your clit..your clit in my palm and two fingers slide with ease through yuor wet folds as your thong slides down you powerful toned caramel thighs.

Shanna:

In the middle of the private suite, our bodies in a tightly wrapped swirl of vanilla and caramel delight… moaning and huffing and panting at one another, as I work at you two holes, feeling you shudder for me, but also still fighting back… thong being pushed down over my ass cheeks, hand cupping my mound, pressed at my stiff clit, then my body giving a jolt as you push two fingers inside… uuuuuhhhhmmmmmm gawd, you bitch… I moan, dipping my thumb at your tight star just by the tip as you clench up tight as all, straining to hold me back… while my hand on you hip hikes up at you leather skirt, and pushes at on side of your white panties… foot and calf hooking around yours as I press my body firmly to yours in a push, hope to take you off balance and backwards… backwards to the bed behind us… KISSING you hard on those things pink lips with my own juicy thick pair as I do…. MMMMMMM

Hollyrific:

i am clenching my ivory ass cheeks..as your thumb slowly pushes into me..my star yielding to the tip of your thumb..aaaaaa i gasp into your mouth..as we continue our wet sloppy kisses..your full lips enveloping my smaller ones.so big and juicy and oooo i think to myself enjoying them..as my palm cups you clit, your sensitive wet clit..massaging it steadily as my two fingers slide back and forth curling a little and searching for your g spot, as i push your thong down to mid thighs with my other hand and then give your big curvy ass a cheeky spank..i can feel your excitement and hear the moans into my mouth..as you probe me..and then wooaaaaaaaaaaaa...i drop down onto my back onto the bed...panting, my big blue eyes looking up at you ..my chest heaving, and pleated leather mini skirt hitched up..panties to the side and legs spread...'come and get me bitch..' i pant looking up at you , licking my lips..

Shanna:
Our intimate dance comes to a sudden hault as I manage to send you stumbling back and across the bed, managing to stay on my feet, knees just a bit wobbly, as we part, fingers pulling from the others holes… gasping, panting, huffing… collecting my breath just a moment, as I look over you, the high and mighty Ice Queen sprawled across the bed, disheveled, as you get up on your elbows just a little… drenched in sweat, and cum, that ivory skin shining… as I wipe my thick lips of the copious build up of mutual saliva, and without response to you snarky, labored challenge, I bend over a bit, and slide my stretched, twisted thong off my hips and ass, dropping down my caramel legs to my feet, as I step out of them, leaving me in the buff now… caramel body drenched and shining in the lights… and then I descend, to a knee on the edge of the bed, taking one of your feet and pushing it out to the side, pulling the other down by the ankle, stretched and flat as I crawl into the bed and this a leg over yours, straddling and shuffling up your ivory knee and thigh, getting my weight over it as my other hand grabs your Angel white panties in a fist and JERKS… pulling hard… yanking at the stretched, disheveled thing fabric until it RRRRRRRIIIIPPPPS… looking down at you pink, now puffy, we lips… then back up into your icy blue eyes… "woman enough to go pussy to pussy, Queeny?!?" I growl, before nastily spitting down right into this pink cunny lips

Hollyrific:

Laid on the bed..propped up on my elbows, my big blue eyes widen, as i see you fully strip, your athletic caramel body is hot..curvaceous and i must admit i want it..as the light glistens off your skin, and you clamber onto the bed..accepting the challenge..my dr martens booted feet either side of you and leather skirt hitched up.as you tear my panties off, i shiver a bit excitedly at your beastly primal ways, and lick my lips..and swallow..'of course i have girl!' i hiss as you spit on my tight paper cut style pussy, its as though you are jealous of my perfection..i smirk..and bend my lower legs pulling us a bit closer and roll my hips against you as we start to trib...'never thought i would end up doing this with one of your kind..and i mean that as a compliment girl!' i sneer.

Shanna:

My saliva slowly rolls over you pink pussy lips… smirking "hmmmpphh… Those weak little pussy lips are about as thin and meak as your others, bitch…" I grumble out as you roll your hips, calves pulling against me… and I happily meet your roll, as I slide forward across your inner thigh, leaving a subtle trail of caramel juices, until my darker ebony lips slowly, but purposefully, steam roll right into yours, as one hand presses down on the knee of your free, unpinned leg, thumb gripping in behind the knee, digging in a bit, as I lock my brown pupils on your icy blues… "and I can only imagine how you've avoided this… because deep down you know how inferior you are to this sweet caramel pussy…"

Hollyrific:

Your moving closer to me..so sexy, but you come out with some derogatory mutterings..that i turn my nose up to...'you talk too much bitch...you know..this perfect pussy has ruled so many of your type... yes pussy whipped many a black bitch, i have!' i hiss through my teeth, our eyes locked now as my bald perfect pink pussy hits your caramel pussy lips ,, aaaaa i gasp from the grip on my knee..my hands come up and i roll the palms of my pale hands on your hard brown nipples..as our eyes are locked..'are you ready to join the rest of your kind..on your knees!' i sneer..

Shanna:

I push you knee down as I roll my hips forward… ignoring your ignorant, racist babbling, as our mounds meet… and we both flutter, feeling your hands up at my perfect chocolate D cups… my other hand holding down against your tummy and pressing in… as my juicy dark lips smear over you deliciously pink pair… nostrils flaring a bit as our lips mingle and slide together… "uuhhhhhh, you cocky fucking bitch… there is no way this weak white cxnt is taming me… and once I suck the life out of this cheap cxnt if yours, I will fuck the point home to that tight white ass again!" I hiss

Hollyrific:

My brow knots and i grunt as you press on my tummy..and our pussy's collide, i can feel static electricity on my palms as i gently rub your sensitiive hard brown nipples...'you will..learn bitch!..you will learn your place..you all do!' i pant as i rock back against you, 'your voluptuous body...will..be tameedddddd' i hiss through my teeth, looking straight up at your brown eyes as i rock a bit faster back now..

Shanna:

Trying to pace my breathing as I start to work my hips against yours so intimately… GAWWWD, I think to myself… it feels so good grinding down on this nasty pale white bitch… my knees spread as wide as they can… free hand at your tummy slipping down the sweaty surface to your mashed together pussies… two fingers starting at the top as I push down, spreading my lips wider from the top and down… wider enough to flex my kegels and sick down my lips around yours… biting my bottom lip as I do, feeling my clit throbbing, at full attention… but I squeeze at your own lips with my own… uughhhhhhhhmmmm, "you… you've got nothing on me, your weak white whore!" I moan out my hand coming back up and slapping my fingers, wet with the cocktail of our smeared juices, across your cheek, as my hips starting rocking, bucking, as I latch onto you…

Hollyrific:

We are rocking more quickly and forcefully now, my eyes never leaving yours, as i feel your hand slip down my body...and then across my mound onto your folds...your pussy strains on mine, and my own pink pearl pops out of my folds, my desire is becoming overwhelming and my face is pink now..my lips open and my tongue sticks out a little over my lower lip oooooouuggg i groan..and then feel your fingers  slaps slippery across my cheek as we buck against each other, my hands rubbing your nipples become more frantic..i cup your big firm full breasts and squeeze them a little my thumbs flicking your hard nipples..'you you you are going to cum for me you black bitch!; i pant scowling up at you..

Shanna:

"NUUUGGGGHHH nuuhhh… nooo… no bitch… the only uuuhhhh cumming for you I'll be doing is all over that high and mighty face of yours… and ooohh and this time you'll be awake for it… " I gasp and moan between my threat as I purposely reference how I left you after our first encounter, passed out from the ass fucking, cumming over top of your prone face, leaving my mark on you… but this time I want you wide eyes, looking up at my caramel body as you lick me, I think to myself… the thought alone giving me an electric shudder, as I feel your hands toying away at my dark nipples, rock hard and throbbing as I moan out, hips grinding a little faster, dark cunny lips squeezing and sucking at yours, gripping at your small A cup firmly, like a handle as I use it for bucking down and deep into your pink pussy… this erotically charged disgust for one another slowly melting down into a heap of sweaty, swirled caramel and vanilla flesh… the smell of sweaty and womanly cum filling the room..

Hollyrific:

i am scowling, my dark eyebrows knotted..and mouth in a snarl now..my teeth clasped together as i look at you angrily and we buck against each other, my face going a little pinker and beads of sweat appearing on my shiney white forehead..'ooo ooo you bitch!' i wince..as you clasp at my pussy with yours and i gasp as you grip my boob aaaaaaa...and i dig my pale clawlike hands into yours as our pussy mash together, i shudder as you bring my previous encounter back to me and your threat..'i owned your ass last time girl, you were ruined by time we had finished uuuuuu ooo your dripping all over me you filthy black bitch!' i pant as i roll your nipples and squeeze your breasts uuuggg

Shanna:

Your leather clad claws are digging and kneading at my ebony breast flesh… while alternately pinching my dark nipples, causing an anguished arousal as I rock atop your pussy with my own… attempting to pulverize your pink cxnt I to submission, while equally dripping away into her, juice smearing as our intimates mash together… FUUUCCK… FUUUCCCKK YOU, WHORE! I WILL BE DRIPPING ALL OVER THIS FUCKING FACE SOON ENOUGH! i growl with a wild abandon… as I let off your tit and slap your face again suddenly, grabbing your chin on impact, and hooking a finger into your mouth over your bottom lip, pulling your mouth open and pulling myself down to it… tongue nastily licking up inside your mouth, then out over the top lip over your nose… gasping closely into your mouth… "tell me, Holly… tell me how badly you want to eat this caramel pussy… how badly you're craving it's sweet nectar… come on, tell me! I moan into your mouth, hips still bucking and grinding away at you, pace building feverishly… God Damnit, you white bitch… just cum! I think to myself to, as I feeling a twisting in my own stomach…

Hollyrific:

Grinding back to you.my opera gloved hands working those full tits your pussy is incredible..and my smooth papercut pussy is clenched tight with my clit poking out a little..and it is taking its toll..as you slap my face and lick me  and taunt me..your hips fucking me more and more..i can't hold back any more..as you lick my nose..my whole face twists and i squirm as i start to cum, my body betraying my mind  ooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm oooooo i tremble and squirm under you hard...oooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooo i moan..my opera gloved hands clutching at your breasts and then releasing them clutching air in front of my face as i twitch and writhe

Shanna:

Holding your chin, one digit hooked over your lip, while my own thick pair hover just about your lips… not kissing, or licking… but just panting and moaning back and forth into each other's mouths… hips bucking wildly now, body tensed and aching for some release, some reprieve, some pause for rest… face starting to twist, face a mask of agonized bliss as your leather clad digits squeeze at my full brown D cups like you might pull them right off, achingly sensitive to anything and everything… my pussy lips starting to loosen around yours, despite my body's attempt to hold on tight… but the muscles are giving way… oooh… ooohhh FUUUCCCKK… nuuhhh nooo fuccckk uggghhh…. Denying my body every step away if the way… up to the point I think I can no longer… but then… but… "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" I SCREAM, shaking atop you… feeling your body quake under me, screaming and moaning into my lips in similar denial, as I feel the floor of hot vanilla pussy juice burst against my caramel cxnt… FUUUUUCCCKKK i groan, shaking on top of you… fighting to hold back the bursting dam just a little more… just… a little… NUUUGGGGHHH CUMMMMMMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!! i spasm and shudder… riding your pussy as my own dam gives way… shaking, writhing… but slowly pulling up your body… needing to climb… yearning to rise… pulling myself up your body, away from your pussy… dark sweat slicked belly smearing over your face… pussy juices trailing along your body as I fight to hold onto them… barely getting over your face before I moan and shudder with another quake of my orgasm… squirting right across your chin and lips with my juices… as I moan into the floor on all fours intensely, before one final heave of my body, coming up over your face and collapsing flat into the floor, shuddering, legs twitching as they are V-ed out around your head and shoulders… 

Hollyrific:

Moaning and squirming as i cum..and i am vaguely aware of you following suit too...i hear you cry 'yesssss' in triumph and then feel you go hard and tense shivering on me..and i can feel the hot nectar hitting my own kitty...i moan..panting...my arms flopping back above my head..panting...as i squirm..as you climb up over me..my pleated leather mini skirt getting ruffled and covered in your juices...and then..my big blue eyes glazed over widen too late..as you come on top of my face..and cum on my mouth...i splutter and shake under you...tasting you..again...my brow knotted as i look up at your shiney athletic caramel body with such great tits..then you collapse forward... legs twitching each side of me..my gloved hand reach up and push the right one off ..and i roll over to get up..panting..gasping breathless.

Shanna:

Laying flat into the floor, moaning into it as I shudder off the after quakes of the intense orgasm… just barely making it up over your face  before spilling g the rest of my juices so unceremoniously… now breathing heavily into the floor, with each breath my chest expanding, further mashing my aching caramel tits...rather sore and sensitive from your leather clad treatment of them… I would otherwise not know you were still there if you didn't shrug one leg off your shoulder… which stirs me up some, as I bend a knee to pull it up and under me… muscles still spasming, not getting far, as I groan… fuck… that was a rough one, I think to myself, as I put my hands under me to push up… muscles flutter as I lift my face and tits off the floor, still trying to urge that one knee to bend up under my hip… while the other is still stretched out rather uselessly across the floor

Hollyrific:

I roll out from under you..breathless and exhausted...my whole body still shivering from the massive orgasm, you came on my face, and i can taste you in my mouth and on my lips as i clamber out from under you, and i have a flashback to waking up naked and fucked by you from our first encounter tasting you on my face then...'you bitch!' i pant inadvertently, you taste good and you turn me on....i crawl to my bag, and get an 8 inch black strappy out with harness, and slowly get my trembling pale legs through the harness and secure it, glancing back at you, your ass is raised perfectly in the air under you curled up leg, i crawl back and grip your hips leaning over your back...as i try and thrust the tip of the toy against your quivering folds..

Shanna:

The quakes of my orgasm still shudder through me as I push up off the floor with my hands… brown tits peeling off and jostling in the air achingly, one leg just barely getting to it's knee under me, the other still laid out to the side, muscles spasming intermittently, while my pelvis is still pressed to the floor, juices oozing into a puddle, as I peel her off the mats… Jesus, fuck… I think as I get up to all threes, the one leg still not responding well… and as my sweat soaked body collects itself, toned back shining in the bright lights if the room, the seconds and minutes of time blur together in the post orgasmic tides, and I have little idea how long it's been since I've laid my eyes on you… only to quickly learn it's been just moments too long, as I feel a firm, leathery grip on my brown hips, suddenly they are pulled back on and my eyes shoot wide open, jaw dropping…. Oooohhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, I stammer out hoarsely, as I feel my dark, juicy soaked lips pierced open by the tip of what can only be your strap-on… feeling the heat of your pale body hovering over my back side… sweat dripping off of you and onto my own slickened back as you ride in with one good thrust… body stiffening with a shudder, dark pussy lips gripping at the faux cock, as if defensively… hissing over my shoulder between moans… FFFUUUCCCKKKKKK… fuck you, you fucking whore… this… uuhhhhhh this is NOT OVER…

Hollyrific:

My leather opera gloves have hold of your caramel hips..as you stir, i hear your words...'at last we agree bitch..this is NOT OVER' i hiss..and i thrust my lilywhite ass forward...my pleated leather skirt hitched up so the bottoms of my buttcheeks are on show..and i drive the strappy deep into your clutching pussy..and then pull back and drive forward..'enjoy it baby..enjoy...this can be the start of sometthing..special' i gasp...leaning over your back as i start to build a rythm, my pale body shiney in the lights with sweat, the room stinking of sex and sweat from this battle of wills, 4 orgasms between us, and so much hate mixed with so much lust as i thrust back and forth, deep into your wet clutching kitty..

Shanna:

As you reply in kind to my remarks, you thrust deep, filling my pussy, rocking forward on my hands and knees, finally getting the second knee up under me properly… eyes wide, gasping out, as I feel you hold my hips tightly and lean your body over my back… hissing into my ear from behind… you pull back on your hips, feeling a partial void of that strappy, as I suck in a deep breath… and then you drive forward again… AAAUUUUUHHHH… FUCK… I gasp aloud, nails digging at the thin matted floor, trying to collect myself after the intense orgasm… the strappy action catching me off guard as a result and now battling that as well, as I feel you trying to raggedly find a pace while also coming off an orgasm, my pussy over sensitive to it, and betting yours is too as your thrusts get stronger, surely the back end of the strappy is mashing into that pink pearl of yours… huffing, nostrils flaring… "you…. You fucking uhhhhh fucking whore… I'm going to nuuhhhhhh tear that strap-on off those hips and guuuhhhhh ruin you with it……" I moan in between words, body stabilizing to you strappy fucking as I settle on my knees and hands…

Hollyrific:

Thrusting back and forth and panting as i feel you struggling, i know this is really fucking you up, i feel so turned on too..the hilt of the strappy pushing back against my mound and clit uughhhhhhh..i groan in pleasure..'just shut up and ..oooooo..enjoy it you angry black slut...!' i pant...i lean forward..my sweaty tits slapping against your equally sweaty back..and grip your tits in my gloved hands and squeeze as my hips wriggle trying to get a good rythm going as i thrust back and forth and lean in licking your ear..'accept ooooo it bitch!' i pant..

Shanna:

You start finding a good pace, those ivory hips thrusting, slapping grinding against my bare brown ass cheeks, working the strappy-cock into me, gliding in and out and alternately gyrating inside as you push to the hilt… feeling you let your weight lay against my back… those small, yet sexy A cups stabbing into my back sweatily as I feel your wicked leather clad hands left off the reigns of my hips and reach around and under me, grabbing two handfuls of my already sensitive caramel D firmly… "ooooooohhhh…. Ooohh fuccckk… you God damn uuhhhhhh bitch…. I moan out deeply, as you hiss your evil nothing into my ear… my arms starting to struggle as I hold up myself and much of you, too… legs still quivering from the intense orgasm before, as I feel my dark pussy lips begin to quiver around that pumping strappy-cock… "ooohh, fuck…  Nooo… Nooo you filthy cxnt!!!" I gasp aloud… suddenly I press the heel of my hands hard into the mats, and straighten out my arms against it… pushing my body backward hard just as you have pulled your own hips back, reeling for another thrust… bit my ass comes clapping back HARRRD into your hips, slamming myself onto the strappy, but also slamming the back end into your sensitive pink clit, rocking into you hard as you had most of your weight leaned over me…

Hollyrific:

Mmmm ugh I am thrusting faster though it is hard going with my clit and kitty, in fact my whole body still turned on from the recent second orgasm, as I work your magnificent tits with my gloved hands and lick your ear, I feel you shuffling under me , but I assume this is you getting more excited as my ass thrusts forward and back and about to drive forward again when you surprise me and thrust back at me hard your round ass slapping into my hips as the strappy buried into you and as I am not in an ideal position the hilt slams into my clit, my face twists in a mix of pain and pleasure as I do a sharp intake of breath in your ear , my gloved hands gripping your tits tight as I spasm over your back

Shanna:

I purposefully impale myself backward into that strappy if yours… with such force that I send the hilt if the dildo mashing back against yours pink pearl… feeling your hot breath rush out across my ear that you were wickedly licking at moments ago… feeling your leather clad hands grab harder at my full D cups, holding on tight as my backward buck lifts your lily white ass upward, knees leaving the floor a moment… but as I succeed in this gambling maneuver, I shudder under you slumping body… pussy lips quivering around the stiff strappy… "uuggghhh GAWWWD" I moan out… leg muscles spasm a bit… but I hold us up, and as you hold on tight, I take one hand and grab over my chest at your own, and the. I topple our weight to one side… rolling us over in one motion, you to your back, me coming with you and winding up on top, facing the ceiling… legs splayed over yours, strappy still buried in me… "SHIIITT" I groan

Hollyrific:

I am over your back..the strappy buried deep in you but also my own lil sensitive pearl has being tenderised by the thrusting and then this big push back by you..the tip toes of my shiney Dr Martens are brushing the floor as my pale legs stretch out quiver...'you just don't give...up..you bitch!' i groan into your ear feeling you spasm and me filled with the strappy then you grip my left tit aaaaaaaaaaaa...i wince into your ear and suddenly we roll..mmmoooooooooopphhhhhh i groan on my back...you on top of me..the strappy deep in you, my whole body twitching under you as the hilt works my own clit..my legs splayed under yours..i try and dig the heels into the floor and thrust up oooooooooo i groan into your ear..'you big bad black...ooooo bitch!' i gasp..

Shanna:

I shudder atop of you, as I roll us to your back, but also fill myself with the strappy as a result… but as we lay there a moment and writhe, feeling you trying to shamble your foot back, I pull one leg up and over yours, trying to hook inside on knee and kick out in an attempt to keep your footing unsecure… as I bite my bottom lip and flex my kegels muscles down around that strappy… then start to grind down with the new found grip… brown ass cheeks gyrating into you as I work the heel of the strappy down and against your pussy, looking to further tenderize that pink pearl… "I told you OOOHHHH we weren't able to through uuhhhhhh… yet!" I gasp

Hollyrific:

I am under you..and trying to thrust back up..digging my heels into the floor..but then uughhhhhhhh you wrap and athletic leg around mine and pull my right leg up..my boot dangling in mid air.., my left boot scrambling to try and get some footing...as you drive your ass cheeks against me and i rasp into your ear as my clit is tenderised ooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmm gettign worked under you by my own strappy..my gloved hands quiver and shake squeezing your firm full boobs..'nooooooooo' i moan in your ear my face pink and twisting in this reversal..

Shanna:

Body tingling all over… breathing getting rasped, but as you hold on tightly to my full dark, aching D cups with leather clad claws, I moan with conflicted sensation, grabbing hands over yours… not really to pry them away, but in the aroused circumstances of this position, they've no where else to go… as I arch my back a bit, feeling your hard pink nipples cutting into my sweaty back, one leg holding yours out uselessly, both shaking from hip to toe, as I bite my lip and persist… gripping tight at the strappy-cock and grinding with my ass… mashing and smearing and bucking the heel of the toy back down onto your pink clit mercilessly… all while my juices ooze around the buried toy, and run right down between my ass cheeks and into your velvety smooth pink folds… uuhhhhhh ooohhh… fuccckkk…. Bet you've mmmm never been fucked like nuuhhhhhh thissssssss, have you oooohhhh… you whore?!?!?"

Hollyrific:

My left leg is trying to push up...but its a losing battle, it twitches and gives up as my whole sexually exhausted body is imploding in pleasure my right held up and stretched out by your useless now...i can feel your juices oozing down onto my smooth mound making the base of the strappy more slippery against my clit..which is getting totally over stimulated, my mind is spinning as my own strappy and usually a source of power is being turned against me..my hands in yours holding your firm amazing tits i gasp in your ear aaaa aaaaa aaaa my face flush and sweaty, eyes squeezed close and mouth open and then my face squeezes tight and my whole body spasms and writhes weakly under you as i cum for the third time oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oooooooooo i groan

Shanna:

Face masked in a grimace of agonized arousal… purposefully grinding myself down hard into your strap-on as your leathery paws knead and squeeze at my tits, almost throbbing now… biting my thick bottom lip as I feel my body edging ever closer to a third orgasm… this could be disastrous if I cum before you, as I work every muscle in me to grind the pretty pink clit if yours down into her own home, with your own strap-on, seemingly taking weapon away from you in this reversal… and as fight to muffle my own moans, starting to quiver atop you… I hear a loud gasp and moan from under my ear… feeling your body trembling mine… leg spasming in my half grapevine, feeling a splatter of vanilla juices against my dark caramel ass… and a feeling and sweet relief washes over my quivering body… "YESSSSSSSSS… YESSS CUM YOU BITCH… UUGGGHHH FUCKING CUM UNDER YOUR WEAK STRAP-ON" i gasp and moan atop you, still struggling to hold onto my orgasm, despite your cumming already… but I clench my muscles and continue grinding the heel of your strappy down into your clit and it spasms, pussy gushing… wanting to drive home the point that I took control of your own strappy and used it against you…

Hollyrific:

ooooogggggg gawddddddd..nooooooo oooooooooo i moan squirming under you my whole body shaking and trembling , my clit hurting me a bit now..pushed back into her home as i twitch uncontrollably under you, my gloved hand shaking uselessly pawing at your breasts, feeling these full solid firm breasts on top of me, and the back of my head lifting and smacking off the back of the floor slowly as wave after wave runs through my entire sexually exhausted body..

Shanna:

I buck and grind my ass down into you… beating up that poor pink pearl into her corner… feeling your body shudder and spasm from head to toe… the sound of your head slapping into the floor in waves as I do… when finally… my leg gives way around yours… both vanilla and caramel limbs slapping to the mats with dead weight, your chunky black boot smacking loudly… panting above you, full ebony chest rising and falling into your hands, until I finally stop swiveling my hips… body coming to a stop, shuddering with intermittent quakes as my own orgasm beats at the gates… struggling to hold her off… no… not yet, I think to myself, urging my body to obey as I ooze around that strappy, now stationary… laying like this for a few moments that seem like hours… before I pry your hands. Off my aching tits with ease… tossing them to the mats limply… and then my hands press along your sides to the mat, and I slowly push my upper body up and forward… carefully trying to control myself as my abs quiver, pulling myself upward to a sitting position, as I do bending my knees and pulling my feet back… until I am sitting atop of your pussy, in a reverse cowgirl position, that strappy still buried in me… hands gripping at your thighs as I control my breathing as best I can, not saying a word, the room falling quiet, save for our heavy, exhausted breaths and fluttered moans… smelling of musky sweat soaked bodies and womanly nectar

Hollyrific:

Still quivering under you..panting and shaking..my clit and smooth mound sore and hot and wet, too wet from all our juices and over stimulation.. my head slaps back on the floor one last time, and then i groan my face turning aside tongue lolling out drooling , my opera gloved hands flop beside my head as you peel my hands off your full breasts and then ooooooooooooooo gggggg i groan as you sit up on my mound..my clit so tenderised and mound burning, your hands gripping my pale trembling thighs, still twitching, in fact my whole body is still twitiching from being over stimulated and worked as you sit on me in a reverse cowgirl position..i moan and pant oooooooo

Shanna:

I feel your body shudder under me intensely as I lift up to the reverse cowgirl… knowing that this change in position is putting more weight, thus mor pressure, down on your already tortured clit… but I only sit there a long moment… not out of spite, or pure cruelty, no… I sit there, hands on your pale thighs, struggle to control my shuddering body, as I have just barely held onto that control in the last minutes if this affair… as sitting there filled with your strappy leaves me aching for release… but I bite my lip, and grip your thighs… nails digging into that ivory skin… and slowly, so very slowly, I push at your thighs, arms flexing achingly… as my abs tense, thighs spasm and push… so slowly lifting myself up… up straight, up off of your strap-on cock… I shudder… uuhhhhhh gawwddd, I whisper… getting halfway off as my dark cunny lips clutch tightly to the shaft… up further, centimeter by centimeter… untilf finally I'm off… and I slowly ease back until I sit atop your pale stomach… juice oozing… toy cock bobbing up right, slick and shiny with my juices all over it, your own puddled underneath… and then… I push back… easing back and up across your body… dark pussy lips smearing a trail of juices along the way, yet again… as I still struggle to contain the rapture that has been building within me… but as my full, toned ebony ass smear sweatily over you bare, slick vanilla chest, I look back over my shoulder and down at you… making solid eye contact with those icy blues… and with an exhausted growl, I calmly say… "like I said before… you are going to be awake for it this time, Holly… and you are going to enjoy every lick… because we both know you want it…" I heave a deep and push back more… caramel ass cheeks slowly steamrolling up over your thin lipped mouth… pussy dripping up your neck, over your chin… until settling to a hover over your lips… "Now………" I slowly press my dark, soaking lips down against your once again ruined pink lips…

Hollyrific:

moaning..as my whole body quivers under you as you just stay sat on my crotch..the strappy really digging into my tenderised clit and mound..my pale thighs spread wide the tendons straining at the top.. am worn out and defenceless now,..spent  as i gaze almost drunk, drunk on the hormones that are running through me thanks to all these orgasms, i gaze up at your sweaty caramel back, not knowing what is coming, but i know you have triumphed again..and then i wince as you dig your nails into my thighs, making little pink marks on the skin and push yourself slowly up..the strappy sticking up from my crotch all shiney and wet..and then you slowly slide up my exhausted body, then we lock eyes, no no no..i think to myself..as my face is eclipsed by this brown booty and i have your folds in my face and my lips reach out and kiss and i start to lick, tasting you again, and something in me knows your right, that you have my number, that i have dreamt of tasting you again, as my tongue laps along your smooth brown folds tasting you as i pant wanting to give you pleasure..my jaw drops and i run my lower lip over your clit and my tongue swirls your hard sensitive girl...

Shanna:

Eyes peering back over my brown shoulder as I creep my ass back slowly over your face… before long all I can see if a pair of wide eyes icy blues peering up over my ass cheeks in horror and denial...until I see your eyelids close over them, and then feel your pink tongue lay up flat against my soaking lips… for the first time...and my eyes draw close, head rolling in a free fall off my shoulder, and down until my chin is almost in my chest… hair hanging down around my face… nails gripping out at your thighs as my arms stretch out to them… body giving a hard shudder… hoarsley moaning out "uuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmm YESSSSSSSSS" I stammer out, shaking… nails then slowly trailing up over your thighs...digging at your hips… across that quivering tummy, until I find those tiny lily white tits of yours… palms laying over them… nails slowly dig into to the angelic flesh… moaning… "YESSSSSSSSS… lick that superior caramel pussy, you high and mighty Domme bitch…. I growl as I shudder hard again, and roll my hips backward and grind against your eager tongue…

Hollyrific:

My mind is in meltdown, how did it come to this..but it also feels good, as i lap at your pussy, tasting you properly now as you sit perched on my tummy...my impotent strappy dangling in front of you swaying as i move slightly under you, licking your folds...i feel your nails digging into my alabaster thighs stinging little red marks getting left on the shiney sweaty skin and your nails tracing up my body..as i hear your taunts and commands as i wince and gasp as you grip and squeeze my tits..which are crushed and flatened as i am on my back..gripping them emphasising the difference between us from when i had hold of your fuller bust as i came minutes ago, as you grind, and i lick and nibble on your clit, and try and replicate all the things i have had my own girls do to me and enjoyed and now do to you.as i brush my lips over your clit and nibble it with my teeth..before blowing on it and the lashing it with with my tongue..my mouth wide open sucking on your folds and mound as my tongue laps at your hard sensitive dark pearl

Shanna:

HUUUUGGGHHHHHH GAAAWD… THATS IT… FUCKING EAT THAT BLACK PUSSY YOU HOT, NEEDY BITCH… I moan deeply, heaving in, shoulder blades puffing up into the air as I dig my nails further at your cute little ivory tits, wrists slowly turning outward, wrenching on them slowly… as my knees widen and I mash my dark velvet folds firmly down onto that hungry mouth if yours… I swirl my hips down and around on your mouth, shuddering… then I look up a bit… unable to let this go by without unnecessarily reminding you exactly what position you're in and how you got here… as I suddenly look up to the dancing strappy-cock, slick and shimmering with my juices, shimmying above your over done clit… suddenly one hand leaving a little titty and slapping outward, harshly, across that waving shaft… SMAAAAACK! my hand cracks across it, sending it shaking violently atop your clit and pussy, causing the heel of the toy to bounce and grind and dance all over your clit…. "MMMMMMM you sure eat ebony pussy better than you fuck it, Holly… maybe… maybe you need to take a few lessons from that Number 2 of yours…" I taunt… purposefully teasing you about Number 2, despite you having no knowledge of our extra curricular affair… lashing out and giving that you another firm SLAAAAP!!! as I start to grind my hips faster atop that surprisingly talented mouth…

Hollyrific:

My tongue is lapping at your folds, tasting you and you taste delicious, my opera gloved hands come up..and gently hold your hips as you rock against my face, i feel you playing with my tits, digging your hands in, sending further shockwaves through me as you slowly pull my boobs with your nails, i gasp aaaaaaaaaa into your kitty, my dark eyebrows knotted, as i try and satisfy this strong sexy caramel bitch that has beaten me again..i hear your words, and the stinging remark about Number 2, reminding me about my abject failure here, the sudden slap on the strappy, which rocks and digs harshly into my sensitive and beaten clit makes me spasm and yelp...aaaaaaaaaaaaa i wince into your pussy in a high pitch breathless voice..my pale thighs twitching in front of you and body squirming...AAAAAAAAAAAAAA I gasp again...'pppplpplease..no..oooo' i wimper and kiss your clit and swirl my tongue around it more urgently as you start to rock back more thoroughly..

Shanna:

I shudder as I feel your breathless cry against my twitching, spasming pussy… clit throbbing as I literally soak in and around over your mouth, having barely prevailed to this point, but not that. I have, pushing the limits of that third orgasm, as I ride the to guess if this wickedly evil Domme bitch… now at my mercy as I ride her face, as my throne… hearing your whimpers from under my caramel pussy, I push back with my as while reaching back with a hand… grabbing the once perfectly pulled, now disheveled, jet black ponytail, gripping it tight in a fist and pulling up on it firmly, wanting to pull those thin moaning lips tight against my dark soaking folds, nose wedging up into my caramel ass cheeks… throwing my head back with a gasp and moan as I pull you in closer… "AAAUUUUHHHH… fuck, just shut up and eat that caramel pussy, bitch!" I bellow, as I reach out with my other hand letting your titty go, this time grabbing that shimmying strap-on in a firmy grip, like I would a real life cock… and I start giving the slick toy a good stroking… hand working up and down the shaft in a skilled hand job, just enough pull to lift up on the shaft, raising the heel of the toy off your clit, and them THUMMMMPING it back down onto that pitiful pink pearl…

Hollyrific:

i am trying to satsify you..and bring an end to this, as i lap your kitty and you thrust back..i feel you grip my ponytail and more forcefully pull my face to your clit and pussy..as i lick you wanting to serve this dominant truly alpha female that is using me now..i feel your other hand on the strappy now..stroking it..aaaaaaa i gasp into your kitty aaaaaa aaaaaa i breathlessly pant..as my clit so fragile now..my kitty covered in your juices as well as my own and my pale legs twitch in front of you as you work the strappy like a cock getting stoked..and i moan and quiver and gasp into your pussy.

Shanna:

Finally… my body starting to loosen up… shoulders rolling, head rolling, hair shaking about, as I hold your ponytail tight and keep your nose wedged in my ass… that tongue digging deep between my dark folds now, flicking and lashing at my throbbing, spasming clit while those tiny, sexy pink lips suck at my mound around it… GAWWWD this bitch is fucking hungry for caramel pussy, I think to myself under the intensifying moans… as I grind down harder and faster on your busy mouth, juices oozing in and around your lips, chin, and nose… while my brown ass is starting to bounce above your eyes… my other hand pumping at that slick, sticky strappy… giving an unnecessary handjob to your now impotent weapon, using it to drive that suffered clit of yours a little more wild… riding this reverse cowgirl position like a true rodeo champ as I hold on in front and behind tightly… OOHHH FUCCCCKK… FUCCCCCKK YESSSS YESSSS RIGHT UUHHHH FUCCCKINGGG THEEEERRRRR------ HHHHHHAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHH…… "CUMMMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG HARRRDDDD… ebony body convulsing as I ride that tongue of yours, hipping bucking forward and back, smearing my folds across your lips, tongue and nose as I gush and squirt wildly… pulling your hair tight and thumping that strappy up and down atop that clit along the way…

Hollyrific:

I gasp and wince as you tug me hard by my ponytail, my and i want to serve, gawd, i have fantasised secretly about having sex with you again, not like this, but you are flicking switches all over my brain at the moment, playing havoc with my mental and sexual wiring, as i lick and taste your clit.' oh yessss' i mumble into your  pussy as i lick and taste you..my gloved hands on your rolling hips licking deliriously, as i can feel another orgasm building in me as from my pulverised over stimulated clit..my booted legs are spread as you making me feel so slutty my hips girating part in pain from the strappy part in instinct from being so turned on as i wimper into your pussy, getting closer to a 4th orgasm that will surely blow my mind and i can hear you getting more excited on top of me your body softening and straining at the same time, and then you explode in my mouth and on my jaw and face as i try and lap it up, as your caramel nectar runs over me..and i cum myself going tense under you oooooooooooo i moan into your kitty. and my hips thrust out and a little dribble of my vanilla runs out of my folds from my exhausted kitty..i twitch and spasm groaning into your pussy delirious not knowing what to do as my mind fries...

Shanna:

I ride that face and tongue through an intensely prolonged orgasm… spasming atop your lips, pulling at your hair hard and jerking up and down on that strap-on, almost like a wild woman, not even realizing the fourth orgasm quaking through you as I beat up that poor, pink clit… feeling your lips suckle at my juices as they spill out against your tongue… hair tossing this way and that as my head rolls around my shoulders, until slowly it lolls down to a calm stillness… chin in my chest, hair hanging out over my face, body gently spasming as I let your hair go… and just hold onto the dildo a moment, letting the subsequent waves of pleasure wash over me…

Hearing you gasping behind me as your head drops back from my pussy lips and ass, I lean forward some toward your legs… body on fire with ache and arousal… good God, that was sooo good… cumming all over this gorgeous Domme's face, and this time she was wide awake for it, and better yet hungrily eating away at this sweet caramel pussy… so sweet and experience, especially after the hell she put me through sometime ago with her little revenge scheme… mmm yessss, so sweet… but we are far from over… as push through the aches of my body… still holding your strappy, my free hand starting to unbuckle the straps at your hips… undoing the harness and then unceremoniously pulling the toy off of your cum soaked mound… "you won't need this anymore, baby… it's obvious you don't know how to work it…" I taunt exhaustedly...

Hollyrific:

My legs are squirming in front of you pale thighs curl up quivering as you are stroking that strappy between them, sending further spasms through my quaking mound and overworked and exhausted clit.  i pant into your kitty as you shiver and stay on top of me after your huge orgasm feeling your shivers running through your body as you sit on me, before you finally unfasten the harness and tug it off me..my wet pink mound fully exposed, and thighs weakly flop open as you tug it off me..i gasp and groan hearing your taunt....knowing i have failed, and kiss your clit..hoping for mercy...my gloved hands caressing your strong ass and thighs.

Shanna:

I yank that dildo right off your hips and mound, shaming you with it, and then bringing it up to my nose, and taking a whiff along the shaft as I pull it just under the tip of my nose… mmmmm relishing in the scent of the caramel/vanilla swirl coated all over it… then I unceremoniously toss it to the side… and I reach out across your pale thighs… grabbing a hand under one of your knees and pulling it up and to me…  bringing your whole pale leg up off the floor, boot and all, holding it straight up with one hand, and start to untie the laces of your right boot… saying little about it, just letting the ACT do the talking… the act of stripping you if those powerful, confidence inducing boots you are so proud of… undoing the laces of one, loosening them up, and then grabbing the toe and heel and of the chunky boot and pulling up on it firmly, heel then toe, heel then toe, until it comes popping off, the think black socks coming with it, leaving you foot bare now, ivory leg flopping down to the mats firmly as I smirk, looking at the boot… "hmmm, you don't need these anymore either, Holly…" I growl sexily, before tossing the boot to the side and then grabbing for your other leg to repeat the same

Hollyrific:

My quivering legs curled up before you..as you strip me of my strappy, my kitty relieved for now of the overwhelming sensation of the hilt driving against my clit..but the relief is short lived as i feel you pull my pale legs up..straightening them up and the i can feel you fiddling with the laces on my patent black dr marten's 'ohhhh noo' i groan..shaking my head on the floor as i feel them slowly loosened and then pulled off one foot..the cool air hitting my pale toes, the black painted toenails shining in the light..as you do the same to the other..i squirm and quiver under you..just down to my leather opera gloves and pleated leather mini skirt, as each leg flops down onto the mat and sprawls my pink saturated mound exposed and vulnerable before you..my face red and flustered behind you, trying to gain favour, and because i like your taste i send a lap of my tongue up your clit and along your folds, before my head drops back onto the floor.

Shanna:

Removing those confident, chunky, badass boots of yours… leaving your ivory feet free to free fall, flopping to the mats one by one limply, hearing the pitiful muttering and moaning as you are released from them… and then, a stiffness running up my spine for a moment as a single, purposeful, yet weak lick laps across my dark pussy lips… smiling… "mmmm, I know, Holly… it's hard to process this moment… knowing with every fiber of your being how superior you are to another… and it still not being enough…" filling your head with truth, as I reach back and down… grabbing one hand and pulling up along my side… "helping" you out of your leather opera glove on the right… then letting to flip back, only to repeat the same action on the left, tugging them off finger by finger… and then turning to your leather mini skirt… u doing the couple of snaps at the top, before I pull hard in two different directions, arms flexing hard until RRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPPIIIIINNNNNGGGG the stitching of one seam apart, tearing it open in the front, thus leaving your pale body entirely nude now… "but, that's just it, Holly… you weren't enough… not today… not the first time either… but maybe I can drive the point home more permanently this time…" I growl

Hollyrific:

My legs are sprawled and spread before you, my bare heels digging into the floor as my whole legs quiver, I gasp and pant sexually and physically exhausted as you pull my gloves off my forearms and hands, my arms flopping down to the floor palms up, as you get to work on my leather mini skirt.
I can hear you, my mind is swimming as I try and process this turn of events, and struggle with it, defeated in my own parlour , as I hear the rriioppppppp of my skirt as it is torn away leaving my pale form quivering under you exhausted and at your mercy, heart racing in my chest,  my blue eyes glazed over and face pink , flustered and sweaty, looking as tho I have just run a marathon head swinging from side to side, tongue lolling in the corner of my mouth insanely, drooling and unable to think straight, as my mind continues to swirl

Shanna:

I successfully strip you down… down to nothing, save the black nail and toenail polish, and what's left of the smeared red lipstick… and with a deep breath, I push at the floor and ease myself to my feet… keeping steady as I can, still feeling wobbly from the intense sexfight that has just transpired… but I managed to dismount and stand up, at first using the leather saw horse to hold myself up and find proper balance… then I move over to your bag… of course a solid black, high end leather number… rummaging through it, sifting through all manner of wicked things, but finding what I need right now… your cell phone, as I come over to you, brandishing it over your face… "The passcode, please, Holly??? … and don't make me ask twice…" I growl, as I push your face over to the side with my dark caramel toes against against your cheek… dark purple painted toes wiggling against your ivory cheek…

Hollyrific:

i feel you lumbering up and getting off me..my glazed eyes only catching your feet and calves as my face is on the side..tongue in the corner of my mouth drooling...when i hear you rummaging in my stuff, i lean up only to have your foot on my face.. my naked body is quivering..and i am so mashed up in my head i blurt out the number to you, not thinking of any potential consquences.

Shanna:

Smirking happily as you blurt out that pin number from under my toes with a quiver of your body… thumbs popping it in and with so how ding filling the room, I'm in your little world… but there's only one bit of it I'm after right now… as I go straight to your texts messages and search out one name… or rather, one code name… NUMBER 2… hmmpphhh, it figures… you probably don't even know her real name anymore… as I start typing in a text, but not as from me… but from you… "TEXT:  NUMBER 2… your presence is required at Club Discordia, ASAP… There is a pitiful, conquered soul here in desperate need of a good lesson in how to FUCK… you have 20 minutes." SEND>>>

It only takes a few moments for a reply, and to my delight, she is on her way… you really have trained her well… but I aim to break that mold… while spite and revenge may have something to do with it… I also have found something in this deliciously amazing woman that I want to set free… and now is the time… as I toss your phone back to your bag… uncaringly, and then, taking my foot off your face, I lean over, grabbing your head on the back of the neck and one fist around your ponytail, and with a firm heave I haul you up to uneasy feet, pulling your taller pale white body up against mine, and close to my lips, purring wickedly… "mmm it's time to get you that lesson in how to fuck, Holly… bit first, I think we've got just enough time to clean ourselves up real nice…" I growl, then kissing your hard with my thick lips, tongue forcing its way in, tasting myself off your lips and tongue… MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hollyrific:

You have my phone, and i hear the phone bleeping as you hold it in your hands, but my mind is swimming in post orgasmic bliss and i am away with the fairies here, not knowing what is going on and what is to come, my glazed blue eyes looking out across the floor..as your foot is pressing on my cheek, pinning (though i have no energy for reistance) my face to floor, my cheeks and lips puffed out and tongue out as i pant moaning a little as my small chest heaves to get oxygen back into my body.
Eventually you toss my phone back into my back, and i wince as you haul me up...aaaaaaarrrrrrr i moan..my knees shaking as i hear your words, and part of me is so turned on that i want this now, my fantasy, and i find your caramel toned curvaceous body so attractive that i squirm as our bodies touch and i melt in your deep hard kiss quivering, my hard little pink nipples pressing on your skin as i arch into you oooooo i moan into your mouth breathlessly

Shanna:

Pulling you up to your feet by the ponytail and neck… my whole body still aching as I do, exhausted from the series of orgasms, yet running on a serious domineering high… yanking then slightly talent Domme to be uneasy feet and kissing her hard… feeling hey body swell against mine, broken with no resistance… and as I take her mouth with my own, tasting my delicious caramel juices from her, I start to dance is backward across the room… body bullying yours over to the open doorway of the in-suite bathroom, right on they it and into the open style luxury shower, until your back slaps into the decadent tiled wall… then pulling back from the kiss, gasping as I do, letting your hair go from one hand but still holding you against the wall by your neck, free hand flipping the water on full blast… but at first the water is cold, needing to warm up, as we both gasp with a shiver as refreshingly cool water splashes down over our nude, sweat and cum soaked bodies… 

Hollyrific:

Gasps into your mouth as you kiss me, already weak at the knees, i feel as though my knees are trembling and whole body is so weak, my heart is pounding as you push against me..and i have no choice but to backpeddle as you push your strong fit body against mine. my bare hands now on your caramel hips and i step further back, and then into the en suite, and then into the shower, i gasp into your mouth as my back slaps against the cold tiles in the shower and you hold my head against the wall by my neck.  I blink and squirm against the shower wall as i look at you..and then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i gasp as cold water slashes down on us, i glance up at the shower head as it warms up my face getting washed by the warming water, that covers our sweaty cum soaked bodies, my pale body shimmering a bit in the water as i stand there open mouthed pinned by neck against the back wall.

Shanna:

My dark nipples grow rock hard again, throbbing at the initial cold water contact… then the water warming up over us, the gasps between us turning to moans, as I lean in, hand at your neck and chin, the other taking your hip and holding firmly, as I kiss you hard again under the raining water… the scene so erotic… so sensual, you would never think we were bitter enemies… as my breasts mash over yours, nipples stabbing into your own, tummy pressing to tummy, one leg sliding up along the outside if yours, sole of my foot against your calve… then I pull back at the lips again, leaving you gasping, myself panting… as my hand at your hip dips between us to your pink, quivering pussy… cupping it, gently, almost lovingly this time… fingers massaging the lips… "mmmmmm don't worry now, Holly… we're gonna have us lots of fun now, while you learn a thing or two…" 

Hollyrific:

The shower warms up and steam starts to come out of the area, the remants of my make up, the mascara, eye shadow and lipstick wash away, my back pressed to the wall..as you hold me there by my neck..i feel your big perfect breasts press against my little ones, hard brown nipples stabbing mine, and your toned tummy pressing against my soft pale tummy, i feel your sexy leg run up mine and and i moan into your kiss..my own hands pale hands quivering as they explore your curves, and then i feel your hand on my smooth kitty i part my thighs and squirm oooooooooooo, i pant, biting my lower lip and looking at you doe eyed i nod as you massage my folds..

Shanna:

Biting my thick bottom lip as I make a sort of… love to you in this shower, steam engulfing us, as I let you neck go, keeping body pressed to yours and hand massaging your pink kitty tenderly… easing her to further arousal… as I reach to the side with my free hand, finding the complimentary bottle of scented body wash… popping the top and sensually dribbling it down over top of our mingled breasts… slowly gyrating my body to build a leather between our breasts and let it works it's way down between our bodies… eyes locked with yours as i begin the process of cleaning up our sex-stained bodies…

Hollyrific:

Our eyes locked, my eyelids half down as you let go of my neck and keep me pinned to the back wall of the shower as the warm steamy water splashed over us, and wow it feel so good.. my pale feet spread out and your sexy body rubs against me, i gasp, loving this mmmm yess..'your so hawt' i gasp excitedly as my thoughts just burst through what is left of my ice walls as you pour body wash on us both, a nice lather building up, my hands on your hips as i arch my back off the wall my small breasts meeting yours just wanting contact with your sexy body, my mind is a haze...' shs shanna is your name. yeh?' i enquire my brow knotted perplexed as i pant and squirm against you, my legs spread and my hips rolling as i rock on your hands massage of my tender beaten kitty, my cheeks full of colour.

Shanna:

Watching you intently as the rest of your weathered armor washes away, make-up washing away, mascara streaking… as I grind and lather my body up against yours, my free hand coming up and wiping away the remnants from your face, all while I rub your kitty clean, the soapy suds making their way between our hips… and as I feel your hands working soap up and around my back side, I lean in past your cheek to your ear… whispering sexily… mmm now turn around, let me do your backside… quickly, before our guest arrives… I growl… as I suddenly take you by the hips in both hands, and turn you around on the wall, smearing soap between our bodies until I push you up against the wall, and then press my dark body into your ivory backside… MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hollyrific:

Rubbing your own bum and hips with lather as you work me..i feel myself getting excited again as you rub my kitty clean and wash my face clean of any make up..stripping me down to my bare essentials , and natural state as  you whisper in my ear...my mind in bits as you take me by the hips and spin me around my boobs smacking against the wall, my damp ponytails looking a mes and i feel your hands on my back and ass rubbing soap on me..cleaning me..as your sexy body presses on my ass and i quiver oooooooooo i gasp.

Shanna:

I twist you around and push you up against the wall… not too rough, but firmly enough to remind you who's running the show, as I hold your hips tightly and press my body into your backside, full caramel D cups mashing into your pale back, dark nipples cutting in as I start lathering your backside up with my soapy tits… pressing my lathered up dark kitty lips up against your angelic white ass, as I grind against you there, lathering up there as well… MMMMMMM I moan into your ear, "Tell me, Holly… you've never had Number 2's deliciously wicked she-cock, have you?!?" I growl into your ear..

Hollyrific:

Pressed against the wall, i feel your great tits in my back, the hard nipples pressing against me as i feel your hot sexy body press on my back and ass getting me all lathered up...i feel your breath on my ear, and my eyes flicker as you mention Number 2..' uughh..no..u cannot ...er be serious!' i gasp..'she is one ...oooo of my best subs' i pant facing the wall, my cheek pressed against the wall, seeing you in the corner of my left eye..

Shanna:

Your body quivers between mine and the wall as you stutter and respond to my suggestive plan for the rest of the evening… and I smile wickedly, as I grab your hands in mine and slide them up the wall, over your head, keeping you pinned…Then one foot kicks the inside of your right ankle, and thus spreading your feet, knees, and thighs for me, and then I firmly BUCCCK my hips into your pale ass, and GRIND HARD into those pale cheeks with my dark, lathered up slick, mound… "mmmm we'll just see about that fact after tonight!" I growl as I nibble on your ear lobe

Hollyrific:

Seeing you in the corner of my eye, as you take my hands and pin them above my head, I feel so helpless, and gasp., as you kick my feet further apart, my brow knots as you buck against my ass and grind, your body is so sexy and turns me on so much as you slide against my ass cheeks oooooooo I groan as you ratchet up my excitement levels to bursting levels, and I spasm as you nibble my sensitive earlobe ..ooooooooo u u u oooo will ruin me…’ I whimper, my ass involuntarily arching back against your mound to feel you as I pant more quickly pressed against the wall.

Shanna:

You whimper between myself and the wall in aroused despair, as I grind  and smear my soapy mound against your pale white ass, full brown tits lathering up your back as rock hard dark nipples cut at your ivory skin… your body shuddering as I nibble your ear lobe, growling… "come now, Holly… we both knew this is the only way this would end… with one of us ruining the other…" I moan, licking your neck as you as bucks back against my hips, back arching, giving a gap between you and the wall… and that's when I shift both your hands pinned under one of my own, and slide the now free back around your head, and grab the knot of your jet black ponytail… and begin to pull it out… loosening up the already loosened wet hair even more, until I pull the hair tie out completely, now even stripping you of your high and mighty ponytail… then running hands through it and letting the steaming water rinse out the sweat, as it also washes away the soapy lather all over and between us… 'mmm as much as I'm enjoying this, we need to  get dried up for our special guest, baby…" I coo into your ear sexily… 

Hollyrific:

Squirming and bucking back against your hips, feeling more slutty by the second…all my high and mighty pretensions stripped away as you lick my neck, and I gasp feeling your full world class breasts on my back, as you loosen my damp ponytail and my straight black hair flops down around my shoulders, totally in a natural state now, stripped of my clothing, my make up and sexual power, I gasp as I feel your hands in my hair, and the last of the soap suds drain away as you turn the water off and tell me we need to get dry, my legs feel weak, and my heart is pounding, my face cheeks are flushed with embarrassment and excitement combined as I you hold my hands against the wall..

Shanna:

The last of the suds running off our sexy feet and down the drain, and as you shudder, I flip the water off… Leaving us dripping wet, as I pull both your hands down from above your head and behind your lower back, peeling you off the warm wet tile wall, and guiding you over to the vanity and sink… Until you hips press against the edge of the counter… Then letting your hands do free now, grabbing us a towtowelel and staring at you thru the mirror as I towel dry my hair and caramel body lightly… Then sexily offering "don't worry baby… I'll do you…" I say with a sexy from, then run the towel lightly they your jet black hair, leaving it semi damp like mine, and then using the towel to lightly dry your nude vanilla body off, teaching around to your small breasts, groping as I do, then down your back… Eyeing you they the mirror as I do… Until I float down your legs to a squat drying down to your feet before tossing the towel away… Then my hands grip the back of your thighs firmly, nails digging in a little as I lean in… Tup off my nose grazing just at the bottom of your ass crack… MMMMMMM "all dried off and STILL soaking wet, aren't we, Holly??" 

Hollyrific:

As the water drains away you pull my arms down behind my lower back, making me feel as though I am in your custody, my bare feet and legs spread as I my face and upper body is pressed to the wall, before you peel me away and move me to the vanity counter..my hips resting against it as you release my hands..my hands go to the top and prop me up as I lean forward a little..looking at myself in the mirror, as you dry yourself, stripped of all my make up and my hair down and wet..before you start to towel dry my hair, my body, as you grope my small tits, and then my legs and feet, drying my ivory skin and then your nose is between my legs from behind as you firmly grip my thighs, and I gasp..and go redder…’uughhh…I I don’t know..i can’t help it’ I pant flustered and looking at my blushing cheeks in the mirror

Shanna:

As I take a good sniff of your womanly, sexy vanilla scent, I could almost fire right in, right there, and send you quiver to your knees again… but then I hear a beep of your cell phone from the other room… and my heart just knows it's a heads-up text, and I refrain from it, instead sexily sliding back up your backside, hands along the outside of your thighs, hips, ribs… full dark D cups dragging softly up over your ivory ass cheeks, dark nipples scraping at your back… until my chin is right up over your shoulder… one hand around your waist as you slump back into me, the other coming up and around your neck, rather possessively… whispering in your ear… "MMMMMMM time for that lesson of yours, Holly…" I tease sexily… then hearing the door mechanism unlocking… and quietly closing behind our guest… from around the corner, I hear a familiar, ever so sexy voice, and my own dark pussy lips twitch… "Miss… Mistress Holly… I'm here?.?.?.?.?" She calls out across the room, only seeing steam pillowing out from the bathroom… that's when I grip you around the waist in my arm and pull up on you, to your tip toes, and twirl us around… around on my heels and into the open doorway, setting your back on those uneasy feet, displaying you in all your stripped nude, stripped down glory to her… with my caramel limbs wrapped around your waist and neck, face smiling sexily to her from your shoulder… "Welcome to the party……… Cindy!" I let out, right into your ear… suddenly, in my own subtle, yet not so subtle, way, revealing the secret affair that's been happening right under your uppity nose..  all to your own creation… 

Hollyrific:

Your behind me sniffing me, and I am panting again getting excited as I look at myself, I hear the beep on my phone and my heart skips a beat, knowing what you have planned, my Number 2! My Number 2! Gawd..i gasp involuntarily as I feel your body moving up mine from behind feeling those amazing tits again and then see your face in the mirror, those caramel features and brown eyes as we look at each other briefly in the mirror with your chin on my shoulder as you wrap your arms around my waist and neck, my pale body squirming as you lift me to my tip toes, I hear Number 2 entering  and move me out of the door, I see Number 2, her jaw drops, mine does too, as you hold me there my face going redder stripped naked, my sub seeing me naked for the first time and my jelly like pale knees tremble, my dark damp hair loose, no make up, my hard pink nipples on my small tits and my pink bald kitty glistening as she looks me over, you grinning at her over my shoulder..as you set me down my feet on the floor and knees trembling, your strong arms warped around me, i gasp, looking at her..she looking at me, as she smiles at you..my mind fizzing away, in confusion…’ h h help me Number 2…stop her’ but she just stands there smiling at you..’ w w what the?’ I gasp as the penny drops.

Shanna:

You plead to your ever loyal servant for help as she looks over the scene of the two of us, nude as I embrace you from behind… the smell of our sweat and sex filling the room to the point that you can see her senses inhale it… and her skin tight leggings twitch before us just from the scent… then, her confused look and slacked jaw curls into a sort of newly freed smile… as I hold you close and grin back to her from your shoulder with a suggestive smirk… licking my lips as she starts to undress herself in front of us, whispering in your ear as she does… "oooohhhh, I guess your favorite sub hasn't been telling you all her secrets, has she?!? Well, after your dirty handed stunt that night… CINDY here came looking for me… for more of this delicious caramel… and we've just had a hard time quitting each other every since…" I elaborate, all while Cindy strips down… down until there's nothing but a black lace thong left… which and tigs and pulls at with her hands as she shimmies she way across the room to us… my eyes getting wider as I feel you shuddering in my grasp… and I little pitiful moan escapes your lips as the thing comes down the hips, and falls to a little Lacey pile at her feet just before us… leaving her in all her nude, throbbing glory just in front of us… my own dark mound wetting at the site, right against your pale ass cheeks, as I hiss in your ear… "But… now that you and I have settled things tonight, Holly… I suppose we don't have to do all this sneaking around…" I growl… and as you shake in my arms, I curl a finger a Cindy, prompting her to lean in against your nude body with her own… tightly squeezing you between our bodies as her lips and mine find each other over your shoulder… bodies attempting to sway into each other's, resulting in my wet pussy smearing against your ass, and her ever hardening, throbbing she-cock twitches up against your already soaking, wet pink pussy…  MMMMMMMMMMMMM the three of us moaning in one heated pile of sexy flesh as we move into a marathon of sexual bliss that few have experienced… THE END
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 08:55:12 PM by Hollyrific »

D69

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 05:03:18 PM »
Very interesting rivalry!