News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda & Sarah vs Heather & Julie

• 2 Replies

Offline WS2003

• I love fvf wrestling and catfights!
« on: June 18, 2019, 01:31:20 AM »
A note to the reader...so I spent the last month or 2 posting to this forum getting everyone "caught up" to the series that i post on other sites.  Below is the last story getting everyone up to speed.  Future stories will be posted as they are written, but certainly not as often as my posts have been.  To new readers, I hope you have been enjoying the stories.  To established fans, hope these gave a nice refresher for the series in an added posting spot.  Feel free to send me any comments or of course post a reply to this message.

----------------------------------------------------------

By: WS2003

Tag-team cage match for the title.

This is part 106 in a series of wrestling stories.  The first story was done in 2003.  If you need access to any of my other stories, please email me at the email listed at the end of this story.

With Amanda defeating Jenny and taking her boots back, her popularity is back on the rise.  So the commissioner decided to give her and Sarah a shot at the tag team titles, currently held by Heather and Julie.  Heather and Julie have laid out a path of destruction as they have successfully defended their titles for the last 6 months, leaving this a tough match from Amanda and Sarah.  The fight will be in a steel cage (with floor space between the ring and cage wall to allow for fighting outside the ring but still in the cage).  The first team to have both members out of the cage will be the winner and tag team champions.  The teams are fairly evenly matched as for size (Amanda 5'9", 140 lb., D cups and Sarah  5'6", 127 lb., D cups vs Heather 5'9", 139 lb., D cups and Julie 5'7", 144 lb., DD cups).  The arena is packed for this fight...

As the challengers, Amanda and Sarah are introduced first.  Amanda makes her way to the cage in her blue string bikini and black high heeled boots.  Sarah has on her blue and gray stripped bikini as well as her black high heeled boots.  The crowd cheers them as they head down the ramp and enter the cage.  Next come the champions, Heather and Julie.  Both girls are wearing camouflage color bikinis and black high-heeled boots.  They have the championship belts around their waists.  They have a determined look on their face as they come down the ramp and reach the cage door.  They hand the belts to the official and enter the cage.  They climb the ring stairs and slide between the ropes as the ring bell is rung to officially start the match...

Amanda and Sarah rush the champs and jump in the air, delivering perfect drop kicks and sending both Heather and Julie through the ropes and out of the ring.  The girls land hard on the arena floor.  Amanda and Sarah get to their feet and give each other a double high five and are all smiles.  Sarah then moves to the ropes and slides out as Amanda walks over to where she kicked Julie out.  As Amanda looks out of the ring, the smaller Julie is already on her feet.  She grabs Amanda by the ankles and gives a quick pull, sending Amanda to the mat on her back.  Julie gives another pull, and yanks Amanda out of the ring.  Amanda lands hard on the floor.  Julie then delivers a couple hard stomps with her boot on Amanda's belly.  Amanda moans in pain...

Heather is on her feet as Sarah approaches her.  Heather sends a punch toward Sarah's head, but Sarah ducks and drives a jab into Heather's ribs.  Heather lets out a cry of pain and covers her ribs.  Sarah sends a punch to her belly.  She then grabs Heather's arm and whips the bigger girl into the cage wall back first.  Sarah follows that up with a knee to Heather's belly.  Heather is stunned by the smaller Sarah's attacks.  Heather drops to her knees as she sucks in air.  Sarah sends her right knee into Heather's left breast, knocking her to the floor.  Sarah sends a few kicks into Heather's body.  Sarah has gotten quick control of Heather so far...

Checking in on the other girls, we see that Julie has Amanda on her feet.  Julie whips Amanda face first into the cage wall.  Amanda groans in pain from the hit.  Julie moves in and drives her knee into Amanda's lower back.  Julie sends one more knee into Amanda's back before the babyface drops to her knees.  Julie then sends a kick to Amanda's back, sending Amanda into the cage again.  Amanda crumples to the floor as she lets out a few moans.  Julie then looks around the cage for Heather.  She sees Sarah standing over her partner and she sends a kick to Amanda's head, and then heads over to help Heather...

Sarah has stripped off Heather's bikini top and is using it to choke her.  Heather is on her knees and Sarah is standing behind her, pulling hard on the bikini top.  Heather is running low on air as she tries to free her neck.  Without warning, Julie comes up behind Sarah and grabs her long blonde hair.  As Sarah shrieks in surprise, she releases the choke.  Julie quickly spins her around and drives her knee into Sarah's bikini bottoms.  Julie delivers a second knee and Sarah sinks to her knees, burying her hands in her crotch.  Julie raises her fist and sends a few punches down on Sarah's head.  Sarah falls backwards, landing on the floor.  Julie jumps down on top of her and continues reining blows down on Sarah's head.  After 8 punches, Julie gets up and goes over to Heather, who is pulling herself up...

Julie says, "You okay Heather?"  Heather says, "I am fine...lets punish these bitches!"  They both head back to Sarah and force the blonde babyface to her feet.  Julie grabs Sarah's arms and holds them behind her back as Heather stands in front of Sarah.  Heather then starts punching Sarah in the belly.  Punch after punch after punch...and Sarah is unable to protect herself.  Sarah is getting weaker with each punch.  After a dozen punches, Heather then sends a knee into Sarah's pussy.  Sarah is unable to block Heather's attacks and all she can do is moan in pain.  Heather drives her knee into Sarah's pussy again...and again...and again...

Amanda has gotten to her feet and is leaning against the cage trying to get her strength back.  She hears Sarah's cries of pain and starts to make her way over to the other girls.  As Heather drives another knee into Sarah's crotch, Julie sees Amanda coming and says, "Heather, Amanda is coming.  I got blonde...go take care of her partner."  Heather turns and heads toward Amanda, meeting her part way.  Amanda drives a punch into Heather's belly, stopping her in her tracks.  Amanda delivers another punch and Heather drops to her knees as she lets out a moan.  Amanda reaches down and grabs Heather by the hair and says, "Payback time for you Heather."  As Amanda gives Heather's hair a pull, Heather launches a punch right into Amanda's blue bikini bottoms...

Amanda releases Heather's hair and staggers back a few steps as she holds her groin with both hands.  Heather quickly gets to her feet and rushes Amanda and clotheslines her.  Amanda falls to the floor in pain.  She lies there moaning and Heather comes over to her and stomps on her belly with her boot.  The air ruses out of Amanda's lungs.  Amanda rolls over to protect her belly.  She pushes herself up on all fours and Heather raises her arms and drops to her knees and sends a double axe-handle blow down on Amanda's back.  Amanda collapses to the arena floor.  Heather delivers one more smash to Amanda's back.  She then rolls Amanda over and scoops her up in her arms.  Holding Amanda parallel to her body, Heather rushes to the nearest corner post and slams Amanda's back into the steel post.  Amanda moans in pain.  Heather then moves over to the stairs and bodyslams Amanda down on top of the stairs.  Amanda's head flops back off one side as her booted legs dangle off the other side as she moans in pain...

Looking over to the other end of the cage, Julie has Sarah down on her knees in front of the cage.  Julie pulls Sarah's hair back and then brings her head forward, smashing her forehead into the cage.  Sarah moans and Julie repeats the move, slamming Sarah's head into the cage again, and again, and again, and again.  Julie releases Sarah's hair and the sexy blonde falls to the floor.  Her forehead is cut open and blood trickles out.  As Julie sees the blood she smiles.  Julie reaches down and undoes Sarah's bikini top and strips it off.  The crowd cheers.  The champs have really taken control of this match and should be on their way to successfully defending their titles...

Heather still has Amanda lying on the top of the stairs.  Heather is standing on Amanda's belly with her boots as she holds on to the ropes for balance.  Amanda is moaning as she tries to push Heather off.  Heather just smiles down at her.  Heather finally steps off and Amanda holds her sore belly.  Heather then grabs Amanda by the hair and pulls her between the ropes and into the ring.  She drags Amanda to the middle of the ring and releases her hair.  With Amanda lying face down on the mat, Heather squats down on Amanda's back and grabs her arms.  She slings them over her knees and Amanda, knowing what is happening, mumbles, "NNnnnooooo..."  Heather laughs and says, "Oh yes Amanda...time for me to ruin your bad back."  Heather pulls Amanda up and locks in a camel clutch.  Amanda is in big trouble now and she needs help from Sarah...

Outside the ring Julie has Sarah on her feet and her back is against the cage wall.  Julie has used Sarah's bikini top to bind her hands above her head to the cage wall.  Sarah looks into the ring and sees Heather applying a camel clutch to her partner.  Sarah struggles to get her hands free as Julie goes toward the ring.  She looks under it and pulls out a metal chair.  She comes back and quickly drives the top end into Sarah's belly, stopping the blonde's escape attempt.  Julie drives the chair into Sarah's belly a few more times, causing the trapped blonde to moan in pain.  Sarah's belly is red from all the attacks and she is weak.  Finally, Julie stops the attack and drops the chair.  Julie takes a quick look inside the ring to see what her partner is doing....

Heather has the camel clutch locked in good.  Her hands are under Amanda's chin as she rocks back and forth, adding pressure to Amanda's lower back.  Amanda kicks the mat with her boots, unable to escape this torturous hold.  Heather is all smiles as she continues to work on Amanda's weak back.  The problem for Amanda is that Heather can keep this hold as long as she wants, submissions do not count.  Heather knows this and could be looking to inflict major pain.  Heather rocks back and forth a few more times and then suddenly releases the hold.  Amanda's back finally gets some relief.  Heather says, "You need to be topless for this hold, to give the crowd full enjoyment."  She then undoes Amanda's bikini top.  Once removed, Heather grabs Amanda's arms and slings them back over her knees, pulls Amanda's upper body off the mat, and locks in the hold again.  The fans cheer wildly as Amanda's bare tits are on display...

Julie turns back to Sarah, who is trying to suck in air, and says to her, "So Sarah, doesn't this just get you so excited?  I know I get excited."  She then reaches out and starts to fondle Sarah's breasts.  Sarah lets out a soft moan of pleasure.  Julie hears this and smiles.  She starts to caress Sarah's breasts.  Sarah's eyes are closed as she starts to breathe a little faster.  Her eyes open slightly as she hears a cry of pain from Amanda inside the ring.  Sarah knows she must get free and starts to work on getting her hands loose.  As she does, Julies slides her hands down to Sarah's bikini bottoms and rubs her finger.  She feels the fabric is a bit wet.  As Julie's finger rubs her bikini bottoms, Sarah is distracted and stops her escape attempt...   

Inside the ring, Heather has grabbed Amanda's bikini top and has is wrapped around Amanda's throat.  Heather uses it to yank Amanda higher off the mat.  Amanda is gasping for air as she starts to choke.  Heather leans forward and whispers, "You know I have done this hold many times in the past, but I have always stopped when I sensed my opponent has had enough.  Today is your unlucky day Amanda, because for once I want to see how much damage I can do.  I am keeping this hold until I can hear a crack from your back!"  OH NO!  Amanda is in serious trouble.  Heather leans back further, lifting Amanda higher off the mat and bending her back even further.  Amanda is in major pain.  I am not sure how much more her back can take...

As Julie continues to rub her fingers over Sarah's bikini bottoms, she says, "I hope you are enjoying the view inside the ring.  I think it would be fun to make you orgasm while you watch your partner's back break."  Sarah's eyes open and she looks inside the ring and sees Heather pulling way back in the camel clutch.  Julie then lowers her head to Sarah's right breast and starts to suck on her tit.  Sarah moans, "Oh gawd...no."  Sarah's eyes close again as she is consumed by the pleasure.  Julie continues to work her and the crowd cheers wildly.  Sarah snaps out of her daze of pleasure and desperately pulls on her hands trying to free them.  Finally the bikini top comes loose.  Sarah then drops her elbow down on Julie's head.  Julie's mouth slips from Sarah's breast as she moans.  Sarah delivers another elbow and Julie falls to her knees.  Sarah drives her knee into Julie's forehead, knocking her to the floor.  Julie is dazed.  Sarah grabs the chair and drives the top down on Julie's head, just to make sure she is out...

Back in the ring, Heather leans back as far as she can.  Amanda has been in Heather's camel clutch for close to 3 minutes and she is almost finished.  Heather can feel Amanda's body giving out and she raises her toes, applying maximum pressure.  Amanda's back is bent is far now.  Heather is all smiles when suddenly she is smacked on the back of the head with a chair...it's Sarah!  Heather immediately releases the hold, dropping Amanda's lifeless body to the mat.  Sarah lifts her weapon and smashes the chair down on Heather's skull.  Heather drops to the mat...she might be knocked out!  Sarah drops the chair and kneels down by Amanda.  She taps her on the head, trying to wake her up...

Amanda's eyes start to open and Sarah says, "Hurry we have to exit the cage now."  Amanda moans, "My back...I can't move...I am hurt."  Sarah says, "I got you Amanda."  She then drags her to the edge of the ring.  Sarah slides out and reaches back in and scoops Amanda up in her arms.  Amanda continues to moan in pain.  Sarah looks and sees Heather starting to shake her head.  Sarah carries Amanda toward the cage door.  She reaches the door and kicks it open.  She walks through with Amanda in her arms and the bell is rung.  Amanda and Sarah have done it...they are tag team champs!  Amanda's boyfriend rushes to the ring to hep Sarah with his girlfriend.  Medical staff arrive and carefully place Amanda on a gurney.  The commissioner hands Sarah the belts as Heather and Julie are both on their feet inside the cage.  You can tell they are both pissed off.  Medical staff take Amanda away as the former champs are left in disbelief inside the cage...       

The End.

Please send any comments or suggestions to: wrestlingstuff2003@yahoo.com

FawnL

Re: Amanda & Sarah vs Heather & Julie
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 03:00:26 PM »
your stories are very nice....and I feel greatly honoured to be part of them.....so ..please...keep them going............"!!!   :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Happyfeet

Re: Amanda & Sarah vs Heather & Julie
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 06:26:00 PM »
Your stuff is great!