News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Couples battle For Fun Pt 1

• 3 Replies

Offline john54

Two Couples battle For Fun Pt 1
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:55:33 PM »
Dave and myself have been friends since our early days at Uni. We met while studying engineering, although we were to go into in different branches, we attended many of the same seminars. We were also both into any kind of physical sports like rugby and football but we both preferred freestyle wrestling. We were good enough to represent our collage and the Uni. Being in the same weight division we quite often faced each other to gain our place in the team and although at times we were rivals we never let it get in the way of our friendship.  A friendship which is still strong after 31 years.

It was during our wrestling days that we both met the girls who were to become our wives and the mothers of our children. They were best friends and as the years wore on they became more like sisters. Dave married Mary a lovely girl now 47 about 5’ 4” with dirty blonde hair, about 140 Lbs and a trim 36d, very similar in looks to the actress who plays Bernice in Emmerdale. Dave is 49 about 5’ 10” and around 180 Lbs. My wife Jacky is 46, 5’5”, Dark hair, 145 Lbs and a 36dd and looks a bit like Lena Headey who played Cersei in game of thrones. I am also 49, 5’9” and 185Lbs. We have two children a boy and girl also both at Uni, although our son is on a gap year backpacking in Australia. We are all pretty fit going to the gym regularly and Dave and myself take part in charity marathons, while the girls play squash, attend fitness classes and run half marathons.

Now the children have left home we are out and about more and have just returned from a holiday with Dave and Mary in Italy. We decided before we go back to work we would have Dave and Mary over for a BBQ. Dave and myself are both quite successful and are fortunate enough to have quite large homes so as we would be drinking they would be staying over. With the kids gone there was plenty of room and if the girls wanted to talk Dave and me could retire to my man cave and play pool or watch sport on TV. The afternoon was warm and we had eaten the BBQ consumed a few drinks in fact Dave was on Jack and coke and I was into spicy rum and coke, the ladies were sampling flavoured gins. None of us was particularly drunk just into talking about old times and at the point where we might try to relive them.

The girls had gone into the kitchen to fix some snacks while Dave and myself were discussing the controversy of Vettel’s penalty in the Canadian GP. We hadn’t noticed the ladies had been gone a long time until we heard uncontrolled giggling from the kitchen. We went through to find out what was so funny, they just laughed flushed a bit with embarrassment, so we pushed them for an answer. They told us to give them a hand through to the living room with more drinks and snacks and they would tell all.

When they came in and sat down they told us between bouts of embarrassed giggling of how back at Uni they would watch us wrestling and got really turned on. That much that on occasions they would discreetly rub themselves while watching us compete, they had only just admitted this to each other in the kitchen. They asked us if we remember what the sex was like after our bouts, both Dave and I admitted it could be a bit rough and wild but good. They then asked us what was sex like now, typical women act coy yet inwardly sexy as hell. We admitted it was a bit mundane nothing like as exiting and the girls agreed. Mary then told us that Jacky said “wouldn’t it be nice if it was exiting again”, of course Jacky said “no I didn’t that was you”. Neither wanted to admit they craved the old excitement. Then both said anyway we were thinking wouldn’t it be nice if you boys wrestled for us, we laughed as we didn’t think they were serious. They both looked at us in the way a woman does when she wants something badly, we took the hint. Dave and I looked at each other, Dave said where “is the harm?” I agreed but stated there had to be rules as there would be no ref. Jacky informed us they already had the rules and that was what they were giggling about, and we had to agree to them before they told us what they were. No way, we both said. Jacky stood up came to me and rubbed her firm backside in my face Mary pulled Dave’s face into the front of her jeans we were informed none of this until we do as they say. They left the room to let us decide. I looked at Dave and said let’s do it but we have one proviso and we tell them when we have finished our show. “They do the same with the same rules” Dave laughed and agreed. We went out and told the girls our decision.

I think they thought our proviso was that there would be some kind of swap because it was an open secret that there was some kind of attraction for each other’s partners. They agreed, I must say at this point I don’t think the ladies had ever had partaken of any physical contact sports with each other or another woman before.
Mary and Jacky took it turn about to state the rules:

1.   No biting, scratching, punching, kicking, gauging, kneeing or elbowing.
2.   No pulling of hair of the head, bending of fingers or trying to really hurt your opponent, you could cause discomfort only.
3.   There would be no pins it would be three submissions only.
4.   We would be naked.
5.   Balls and dicks could be grabbed and used as leverage. They could also be squeezed to get a submission but not to the point of acute pain.
6.   They girls would only interfere if tempers became frayed.

Dave and I looked at each other Dave exploded where did naked and ball grabbing come from?  Mary replied calmly “it’s primal I saw a documentary where chimps attack each other’s genitals in a fight, but there is only intent to inflict pain not injury, and we are just evolved chimps”. Jacky also piped up remember the statue of Hercules and Diomedes in the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence. I remembered them both studying it minutely. It was obvious where this idea of us wrestling had come from. Never mind it would be entertaining for us to watch them. We agreed Dave and I also agreed to make it more like a training session than a bout with the safe word being stop if it was needed.
We agreed to meet up in my man cave as it was large enough with a thick carpeted floor, and went to our rooms to change. As we got to our room Jacky asked if I was happy with this as we were a bit drunk. I told her I was but that the girls had to go along with the proviso. She looked at quizzically half expecting me to blurt out the answer. I didn’t, just hinted that the losers wife might have to put on a display for the winner, she laughed and replied you dirty swine you always have wanted to see Mary nude. I got down to my boxers and set off to the cave Jacky said she would follow, when I got there Dave was stood in his boxers. We moved the pool table out of the way and stacked spare furniture out in the garage. The girls entered a minute later both dressed in very sexy lingerie, both looked stunning, just to show you boys the prize’s you are wrestling for. They went to the bar and made up drinks not that we had already had enough.
Dave and I got in the centre of the room and faced each other. The girls stood facing us and ceremoniously grabbed the waistband of our boxers and bent down at their knees, lowering our boxers as they bent down. As she got up Jacky cupped my balls in her hand and gave my dick a kiss and told me to make sure he was fit to perform later. They stepped back sat down on a couch out of the way and shouted wrestle.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Two Couples battle For Fun Pt 1
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 11:19:31 PM »
Oh hell yesssss....a favorite fantasy of mine and quite possibly most of the gals here. Don’t keep us waiting for part two.

Offline john54

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:18:47 AM »
Pt 2 and 3 almost finished hope it comes up to your expectations.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 05:51:31 PM »
I agree with Vanessa and Autumn.