News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Couples Battle For Fun Pt 3

• 9 Replies

Offline john54

Two Couples Battle For Fun Pt 3
« on: June 19, 2019, 05:00:08 PM »
We got more drinks and the girls talked about the bout and how they had felt watching primal men as the called it trying to destroy each other’s manhood. After about ten minutes Dave said “right about our proviso”. He told the girls to stand up and face us I was a bit confused but I followed his lead. They stood up and turned to face us Dave went and stood in front of Jacky I went and stood in front of Mary. He reached behind Jacky and unclipped her Bra I did the same to Mary. They looked at us and said we guessed right you want to see us nude well feel free it’s only fair. We let the bra’s fall Marys tits were quite firm but large and quite heavy looking. They were tipped with pink nipples about half an inch in diameter sticking out about quarter of an inch, surrounded by two inch diameter aureole. I just wanted to fondle them but didn’t. Jacky’s tits although a cup size bigger did not look it they were also firm and heavy no doubt thanks to their fitness regime her nipples were much the same only a light brown in colour with more conical areola. We knelt down and pulled down their knickers, I was relieved to see Mary was not shaven but kept her dark bush nicely trimmed. Dave was looking at Jacky’s bush which was trimmed to a heart shape both had thick bushes and were obviously proud of them. I noticed Dave take in the smell of a sexually aroused woman just like I had.

I think the ladies were waiting for more but looked shocked when we stepped back and I said “now it’s you turn”. They looked at each other and said “what?” We replied your turn same rules except as you don’t have balls its anything under your neck that can be targeted. Jacky stammered but we thought you might want to swop wives at the most. Maybe later said Dave. They told us they had never done anything like this before well we replied first time for everything. We don’t know how to wrestle they said, we replied who needs to know how to wrestle, fighting is primal as you yourselves said so just do what comes natural. Then as they realised we were serious they wisely decided to remove their false nails and jewellery. You pay for new nails tomorrow. They turned to face each other.

Dave and I couldn’t believe what we were about to watch. Two mature women who both looked stunning, these were not young girls about to try and rip each other’s hair out. They were mother’s women who had lived life, full breasted, curvaceous bodies, two women in their prime. We knew they were not going to try to hurt each other badly but they would be inflicting discomfort or perhaps embarrassment on each other. If they got carried away we would bring things back under control.

At first they circled each other hands raised like claws pretty unsure of what to do. They rushed each other grabbing hands in a typical test of strength. They pushed each other back and forth arms moving up and down trying to get an advantage then Mary brought both her arms back and their bodies smacked into each other. Their breasts flattened into each other and Jacky showed a slight grimace of pain. Mary hooked her leg behind Jacky’s and they went to the floor. It became a leg locked melee, they had hold of each other’s arms, and their legs were intertwined as they rolled about the carpet trying to gain the advantage. First one then the other would be on top but could never manage to stay there. We were treated to a wild show of their breast first swinging then being flattened as their bodies came together. There legs were locked together each with one leg between the others thighs so there was no clear view of their pussies. But there was the occasional flash of pussy fur in between them rubbing their thigh over each other’s mound.  They were putting everything into it and were tiring rapidly so the speed of their rolling about slowed and they started thinking of how to gain the upper hand. Jacky let go of Mary’s arms and opened her legs releasing Mary’s leg which let Mary get into a sitting position on my wife’s stomach.
It was a clever ploy she then reached up and grabbed Mary in a type of bear hug and threw her onto her back. Jacky quickly grabbed Mary’s arms pinned them to the floor above Mary’s head. She pulled herself from between Mary’s legs and leapt into a sitting position on Mary’s stomach. Mary was now effectively but not so securely pinned. Their exertions to now had tired them both and both were now slowing to conserve energy. Jacky asked Mary if she wanted to give, of course she refused. Mary started to buck up and down trying to throw Jacky off, it wasn’t working but we were treated to a fantastic view of Mary’s pussy as she had her legs wide open to push on the floor. Jacky realised that in the end Mary would unseat her so she moved up her body and told her to stop and give or she would sit on her tits. Mary told her to go ahead it would give the boys a thrill. So she did, presumably uncomfortably flattening her tits against her chest and at the same time she put her knees on Mary’s upper arms placing her in a schoolboy/girl pin.

Mary carried on bucking with Jacky’s pussy inching closer and closer to Mary’s face. Till at last Mary’s chin was pressed into Jacky’s crotch, at this point when Mary bucked Jacky’s crotch was forced into Mary’s chin Jacky leaned back with a look of surprise on her face. Mary’s legs had shot up and she locked her ankles around Jacky’s neck pulling her backwards onto the carpet, as she went back Mary grabbed Jacky’s left leg under her right armpit. Jacky’s neck was now in a scissor and her left leg was being pulled back she was trapped. Mary asked her to give she said no, Mary told her it would get worse she still said “no” so Mary tucked her leg under her armpit and held tightly with her right arm. Then she released her left hand and grabbed my wife’s vulnerable pussy and squeezed. A look of horror appeared on Jacky’s face as Mary applied a painful looking claw to my wife’s most intimate parts. Dave and I of course shouted our encouragement to Mary telling her to twist her grip and squeeze harder. Jacky groaned and moaned in pain. Till at last she said “ok” I give, Mary released her immediately. Dave went over and hugged his wife. I helped Jacky up she was rubbing her pussy I asked if it hurt she said it was uncomfortable but Mary hadn’t really tried to hurt her just like Dave and me and not really tried to hurt each other.

She looked down at me then across at Dave and said looks like you two are enjoying the show. We were both stiff as flagpoles. We got our wives and ourselves another drink while the girls caught their breath. I pulled Jacky close and kissed her, my hand naturally fondled her breast for a minute while her nipples hardened then I slid it between her thighs and was quite surprised to find her wet.  I was surprised as she was taking longer nowadays to become aroused. As the girls squared off again Dave told me Mary was in much the same condition of arousal and also that it came as a bit of a surprise to him. Things were looking better for later.

The girls faced each other again and came together in the same finger lock test of strength, their arms slightly above each other’s heads. Mary stepped back, let go and stood up Jacky crashed her shoulder into Mary’s stomach. Mary then leant down over Jacky’s back wrapped her arms round her and grabbed one of Jacky’s tits in each hand. Dave and I both cheered for Mary to squeeze and she obligated. Jacky had wrapped her arms round Mary’s legs to try and trip her, but Mary had her legs braced open and they danced round in circles we had a great view of both their pussy’s. Jacky grimaced in pain with Mary asking her to submit. Jacky of course refused. All of a sudden Mary’s mouth formed on “O” and she let out a squeal of surprise and pain. Jacky had pushed her right hand between Mary’s thighs and grabbed her pussy. What we didn’t know till after was that Jacky had stuck her thumb in Mary’s pussy and was pressing on her clit. Mary let go my wife’s tits and stood up Jacky didn’t let go She lifted Mary up and pulled her to the carpet on her side. She moved her hand to a better claw position with two fingers in her pussy pressing and grabbing hair and skin from her mound. Mary grabbed at Jacky’s wrist but her hand was immovable. Mary twisted and squirmed and tried to grab Jacky’s pussy but Jacky staid just out of reach. Mary moaned and groaned but in the end gave. Jacky released her and when they both stood up they hugged each other.

Mary was holding her pussy when Dave caught and kissed her. Jacky was rubbing her tits and I couldn’t help but notice how hard her nipples were. I look across and saw Mary’s were just the same. I asked her if she was turned on she told me she had never been this turned on before. I must admit my hard on was that bad it was almost painful. The girls pulled away and whispered to each other and there was nods of agreement. Jacky left the room and went upstairs. Mary told us how the last fall would happen and it would be similar to Dave’s and mine. One of the girls would be forced to come by her opponents’ husband, except he would use an implement.  Jacky entered the room with a large rubber penis we had picked up as a souvenir at the Bourani festival in Tirvanos Greece a couple of years ago, Dave and Mary also had one at home. She washed it and wiped it over with a clinical wipe. It was a talking point between us and had never been used. It was two inches in diameter and about ten inches long. The centre was hollow so it was quite flexible, the girls admitted that between themselves they wondered what it would be like to have it inside them but never had the courage to try. One of them was about to find out. Before they started I suggested lubricating it they said giggled and said no they were providing enough lubrication themselves.

The women faced each other for the last time of the evening. They went for each other but this time both went for a side headlock. Jacky beat Mary to it, trapping her head under her left arm with her head to the front of my wife. Mary braced herself legs wide open and left hand on Jacky’s left thigh, Jacky stood legs braced wide apart trying to twist and throw Mary to the ground. Mary took her chance and it was Jacky’s turn to issue a loud Oh! As Mary’s right hand came between her legs from behind and her thumb jammed straight up my wife’s pussy. Her fingers grasped her bush and the skin of her mound. Dave and me shouted encouragement as Mary lifted my wife onto her toes by her pussy, Jacky released the headlock and grabbed at Mary’s arm. But it was too late unbalanced they fell face first onto the floor. Mary had the advantage she let Jacky go rolled over and turned Jacky onto her back and sat on her tits facing her feet. Jacky pushed her legs up to try and catch Mary in a neck scissors but she failed. Mary caught her legs and pulled them under her arms trapping my wife in a very exposed position. Mary shouted on Dave to start his bit.

Dave grabbed the dildo and approached them, he knelt down facing his wife and slowly inserted the large dido into my wife. Jacky moaned and wriggled as the dildo slowly slid full length into her. Dave then pulled it slowly back out almost to the tip and pushed it back into her. Faster said Mary and I shouted yes faster give it to her harder so he did. Jacky was squirming moaning and groaning as her excitement built. But Mary had made a mistake Jacky’s arms were not trapped. When Mary was so engrossed with watching Dave pound Jacky’s pussy Jacky reached up and grabbed her tits she pulled down on them. Dave stopped removed the dildo and sprang out of the way. Mary let go of Jacky’s legs and fell forward, Jacky kept pulling down on her tits until Mary did a forward roll onto her back. Jacky then knelt on her knees either side Marys chest trapping her arms under her legs. Mary tried to lift her legs and trap Jacky’s head but Jacky repeated Mary’s trick and caught her legs under her arms. Mary was immobile. Jacky called me to do exactly what Dave had done to her but hard and fast, I slowly inserted the dildo into Mary then started pumping it in and out. Dave and Jack both shouted harder faster so I obliged. Mary sound like she was weeping but she wasn’t she was responding to the simulated sex. Her panting and moaning built to a crescendo of load moans and a loud Ahh! As she came. Jacky released her and stood up, Mary stood up on shaky legs and they hugged each other. Jacky then planted her lips on Mary’s mouth and gave her a kiss. 

To the victor her spoils Mary called Dave over while Jacky sat on the edge of the couch. Mary made Dave kneel between Jacky’s open legs and pushed his face into my wife’s open thighs. She told him to get to work with his tongue. We watched as Dave brought my wife to a loud climax. My dick was so hard it was painful. We looked at each other as if to say now what, but we all knew what was to happen. Mary grabbed me by the prick and pulled me upstairs to the bedroom where I had the most wonderful night of sex in a long time. Jacky and Dave did the same.
When we met for breakfast the talk was would we do it again?

Offline mag

Re: Two Couples Battle For Fun Pt 3
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 08:14:50 PM »
Yes, All 3 parts were great, wonderful action and descriptions. 
We could see it happening in our minds! 

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 01:02:57 PM »
Mary made Dave kneel between Jacky’s open legs and pushed his face into my wife’s open thighs. She told him to get to work with his tongue. We watched as Dave brought my wife to a loud climax. My dick was so hard it was painful. We looked at each other as if to say now what, but we all knew what was to happen. Mary grabbed me by the prick and pulled me upstairs to the bedroom where I had the most wonderful night of sex in a long time. Jacky and Dave did the same.
When we met for breakfast the talk was would we do it again?

The answer is quite obvious, the two couples shall meet again in a tag team, paired as they ended this session: Dave and Jacky vs John and  Mary! Question will be, will the swinging parties keep their allegiance to their new sex partners, or return to their marriage vow?

Offline fight fan steve

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 06:24:58 AM »
I really enjoyed this storyline. You did a great job. Thank you very much for sharing.

Offline MxdMlWrstler

• Meine Werke (von Mxdmlwrstler) auf Thevalkyrie
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 05:36:35 PM »
Hot story, thank you. Maybe we can hear in a next part if the women get wet from their own fighting or if this was from watching the match of the men.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 07:17:21 PM »
Excellently done. Seems like sexfights are on the horizon and there's the issue of the university aged kids potentially finding out.

Offline john54

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 07:47:44 PM »
Thanks for the responses gives me the encouragement to write some more.

Offline fight fan steve

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 02:25:36 PM »
I hope you do write more. You did a great job with this story!

Does anyone know if videos exist in this genre (couple vs couple fighting/wrestling)?

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2019, 09:37:51 PM »
Hi John54, Just wanted to say what a thoughtful, well-written piece you've done.  Very believable and exciting.  Normally I like hair-pulling catfights, but this was a great couple's fight.  Keep writing.   Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline allfred

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2019, 05:24:10 PM »
STUNNINGLY AWESOME ????, a most excellent story JOHN54, Please continue you writing, excellent style, readers are very easily able to visualize the action.
Also love the discriminations , and the fact that it’s competitive enough to make it interesting, yet lacks the violence that causes injuries.
Keep up the great writing “ TO THE VICTOR GOES THE SPOILS “