News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Next story

• 6 Replies

Offline AhnaFights

• God Member
Next story
« on: June 20, 2019, 07:48:53 PM »
As I finish up Wild West Wildcats, i am looking at what the future holds. So based on the future, my next story will be me nerding out a little. I plan to write one based in a mix of Star Wars, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Firefly mash up. Multiple worlds with multiple female species. The story will be based on a crew of women who have to navigate between the evil government and rival smugglers. For my fellow chick nerds out there, if you have suggestions, I will listen! 

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Next story
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 04:54:58 PM »
Usually I don't like sci-fi catfights. I prefer common scenarios. My favourites: a company with a lot of secretary and female managers; stewardesses in love affairs with captain and lined up against other company ones; nurses in a hospital; and so on.
Anyway I think you are so talented that I'll like whatever scenario you'll choose.

Offline AhnaFights

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 06:58:41 PM »
Usually I don't like sci-fi catfights. I prefer common scenarios. My favourites: a company with a lot of secretary and female managers; stewardesses in love affairs with captain and lined up against other company ones; nurses in a hospital; and so on.
Anyway I think you are so talented that I'll like whatever scenario you'll choose.

For you Sir, I will write one like that!

Offline AhnaFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 09:09:53 PM »
I cry a tear for Babylon 5 that didn't get a mention  :'(

I feel bad that I never really watched the series.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 10:14:04 AM »

For you Sir, I will write one like that!

You are a very talented writer! I can't wait for the new scenario. Thanks!!

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 07:22:02 PM »
When I was a kid, I used to fantasize about catfight scenarios involving Princess Leia in her slave outfit.  I even envisioned crossover fights with Wilma from the Buck Rogers TV show. 

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 10:12:19 PM »
Need Padme Amidala in her ripped white outfit fro Attack of the Clones. She has the perfect flat belly that is asking to be punched by a stronger warrior.