News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suburban Sluggers

• 10 Replies
Suburban Sluggers
« on: June 21, 2019, 08:06:20 PM »
Thought it might be a blast to try a story. Here ya go:

Suburban Sluggers

{alt}

The manicured front yards and picket fences were never really what my wife and I were looking for. No, my girl and I came up rough from places that looked nothing like this fading American suburban dream. I’ve got my first big-time job after graduate school though, fighting for tenure alongside the other professors at the state university. Images can be important if you want to get a permanent post.  Still, my girl still slings drinks because she likes it and our lives are less than traditional.

We’re kinksters for one and our relationship is wide open. I’m unique, to her, vetted in before she discovered all of herself. She dates women and keeps male “toys” who she enjoys domming, breaking body and mind to leave an indelible mark. I can’t be a switch for more than a quick roleplay and that doesn’t always satiate the urge. For my part, as much as a new career of meeting ridiculously attractive co-eds can be distracting, I tend to be lower key. I find people that fit with me, I fulfill some facet of their desires and they do the same, frequenting sloshes, mixers, events and the like just to meet new people.
The thing is, sometimes they’re right next door.

Molly and her hubby occupy the ranch-style brick home right beside us. They’re older, pushing fifty, though both of them have maintained their youth to some degree. You can tell that Molly’s short “mom-style” hair was redder than auburn at some point, though she manages a vague tan despite her freckled, ginger complexion.
Of course, she works at that tan. Even on the first day, I moved in I remember looking out my window to see her slinking into her back yard in a black string bikini to catch some sun. From what she wears day to day, comfy clothes featuring yoga pants and long shirts, you’d never know what kind of body she had under there. Fit and firm if not muscular with a surprisingly bigger-than-a-handful bust.
My wife and I share their pool before too long, as we became more or less friends. Her husband and I share an interest in the outdoors. Molly and my wife are both salt of the earth types with vicious tongues. My own relationship with Molly is of the shit-talking, competitive variety. Who can actually grill the food to perfection or perform some athletic feat or come up with the best zinger is usually peppering any event we’re hanging out with. Honestly, that’s all there has been to it for about a year.

Recently, there has been an odd hiccup in our relationship though…conversationally she found out I was a boxer. This is something I’d been doing since I was a kid, eschewing football like my brother and not really finding my place in martial arts. Any town I’m in, I’m always looking for a gym to spar at or a place that does amateur fights. You know how you can tell when a conversation has an odd beat?  Something happens, especially when you’re with someone you have a lot of chemistry with. It’s like the “are we going to make out now” vibe you get when you’re a kid and you first start dating.
After that I noticed her interest more and more in that subject. We’re still be competitive and snarky with each other, but boxing brings out something awkward and hot at the same time in our conversations. It’s not an uncommon fetish, but it isn’t in a worldwide top ten or anything. Now my wife, she’ll do the gloves and play with me, she’s cool like that, but it isn’t like Molly. Molly is into it the same way I am.  I wasn’t surprised when approaching her about it to see her eagerness to explore the fetish.

It didn’t take long to get in this ring with her. Our partners were cool. They got it. If you find that thing in life…that one thing…and someone to do it with, go for it. It’s something we just believe, and I’ve never been more grateful for her hubby.  So, we got to have this special playtime. A fantasy of our creation. I had to rent out the gym, but if this continues I’m going to get a ring of my own. Looking across at her, mature and beautifully formed, my cock just won’t stay down. I fight embarrassment about that for about a second before my kinky brain kicked in reminding me that this wasn’t the wildest thing I’d ever done. She was gorgeous though, the red leather gloves on her lightly sweat misted form is exactly what I imagined. For my part, I’ve been involved with fitness since I was in my early teens and I’m still in incredible shape. Blue gloves adorn my hands and I wear nothing else. The lights aren’t too bright in here, but we can see more than enough, and she hasn’t run away yet.

“You sure about this, Miss Molly?” I chuckle, tapping those blue gloves together.

“Ha! Yeah. Why, you wanna run? I’m gonna box your balls off, big boy…,” she replies, putting her red leather on her hips, a grin sliding onto her face.

“No, you won’t,” I grin back, confidence ringing in my voice, “Talk all the shit you want, it’ll just go worse for you when you lose. Boxing to KO but almost anything goes right?”

“As long as you can handle it, I can,” she smiles, miming the ringing of a bell, “Ding, ding…”

She fluidly transitions from leaning in her turnbuckle to out and coming at me. I go to meet her. My whole body is alive. My heart is beating faster. My breathing is a little off. Beyond that, just one look at me and there would be no doubt I’m into what’s happening. The same seems to go for her. She’s flushed and already sweating just the tiniest amount, just enough to start to pick up light.

She fires a series of jabs at my head. Gloves up, I manage to avoid most of them, though one slides through my guard and tags me right on the chin, knocking my head up. I was just going to throw a jab myself when her leather mitts impact my tummy right at the navel. I let out a grunt as she hits. She’s not bad. Plus, I’m distracted. I keep watching her move, watching her in the gloves, it drives me a little nuts.

“I thought you were the boxer, big man,” she mocks me, that wry smile on her face.

“Maybe you’re just a natural,” I admit with a chuckle.

She comes in again, throwing at head level and challenging my guard there. This time I sidestep and throw a left cross at her chin and my right smashes up through one of her tits, carrying it up to tit’s peak before it falls back in place. She lets out a groan as she stumbles from the blow to the chin, wobbly on her feet for a moment. When the blow to her chest impacted, she cursed loudly, but I could see there was something about all of this she was still enjoying as well.

Before she can get back to her feet back I send a crushing blow at her abs, but she turned and it bopped her painfully in the ribs. She fires back with the fury of a hellcat, determined not to let me stay on my roll. An overhand pops me right in the eye, which will probably be a little puffy later. I fall back a step and she surges in. I manage to hit the abs dead on this time and she folds over my glove, spit flying out of her mouth as her body jerks. She starts to wobble on her knees and then I feel a jab slip through as she bends further, half-popping me in the balls.

“Agh! Goddamnit Molly,” I hiss, stumbling backwards grabbing my pained sack with my gloves.

She let’s out a few more hard breaths in and out, slowly standing back to full height as she says, “We said…almost….almost anything goes…so…there…”

She smiles, sweat starting to roll more prevalently around her as we mix it up more. She stays on top of things, my aching nuts becoming a giant distraction as she slams an uppercut to my jaw and a left, right combo to my tummy. As I move back I hit the ropes. Her nipples are so hard, I notice, her body so flushed. She’s warmed up, loving this and it’s turning me on. That distraction sends another uppercut my direction, though I manage to move enough to make it a glancing blow.

I’ve got to get off these ropes. I push away, trying for a hard shot at her mouth. I manage to just get it in, bringing this small trickle of blood to the corner of her lips as she starts to shake away the headshot. A left cross to her rack doesn’t quite feel like payback, but the way one breast impacts the other and sweat sprays tells me all I need to know about how solid the punch was. She grunts and cusses, but also lets  out a breath of arousal as I pound a right as deep as I can into her belly, taking her feet off the ground again.

She sends a right at my gut, but I tense my abs and her glove doesn’t manage to dent the wall of six-pack. I respond, sending a right through her cleavage enough to bounce both tits as it hits home on her chin, bashing her head upwards. Then I go for another powerful blow, this time closer to the bikini line. I’m managing to turn things in my favor a bit as she spits again, sweat flies, and she lets out a yelp.

She comes at me, wrapping me up in a clinch.

“Having fun,” I heave, breathing in her ear.

“Fuck….yes…” she says

Her body is against mine, we struggle with one another. After a moment we’re looking at each, her chest against me, my hardness on her belly and the sheer magnetism of it all pushes us into an animalistic kiss. We keep the clench going a second, lips moving, bodies colliding. I put my gloves on her ass and she lets out a little yelp of pleasure. One of her gloves is between us, somehow expertly tugging at my cock. I moan. This isn’t a beautiful moment. I can’t think to say anything snarky or playful and I can’t get back in the match. I just want her. She whimpers and moans and makes noises. I can smell her sweat, her everything.

Molly jumps up, her legs going around my body. My gloves support her ass as she pushes her sex down on my cock. I feel her warmth instantly. She’s so wet we just slide together. I hold her up as she athletically bounces up and down slightly. It teases my erection beyond normal limits. I move with her, slamming her back into the turnbuckle as I start thrusting into her.
She grabs around me. One glove goes around my neck and brings my head down. She bites my ear as I keep thrusting into her. I kiss at her neck, sometimes biting at where it connects to her shoulder without meaning to cause more pain than is fun.

“Fuck me!” she gasps out, which I take, as always to mean…’Harder’

So I don’t leave her disappointed, ramming into her with faster and stronger slides of my cock. My gloves grip  at her ass. Hers are around me. I fuck her wet, warm pussy so  hard that the ring shakes with us in it. We’re loud. I gasp and moan. She yelps and curses and lets out sighs of pleasure. If anyone could see us they’d see people out of control, unable to restrain themselves.

She  grabs me harder, her gloves suddenly slapping down on my back. I slow my movements as her pussy closes in around my cock and pushing gets harder. She starts to shake and let out all sorts of noises. Cute, desperate noises. She’s practically fighting me again as she starts cumming. Then there’s another wave, grabbing my cock harder as she shouts obscenities and cums again.

“Holy shit…” I manage, my body quaking now too. She kisses me hard and I start to spurt, closing it off with willpower alone enough to pull out. My cum shoots out onto her belly and tits as I let out a gasp, jacking it off with a glove until I’m done.

She pushes off the ropes, shoving me so that we both fall down to the mat in a heap. We laugh and then mostly breathe for a few. She climbs up me and we kiss.

“Okay, so that was the practice match,” she says, “I REALLY want to kick your ass. I just got distracted…”

“Yeah…” I say, breathing heavily still, “Me too. Whew. Lucky for you..”

She gives me a little slap on the arm and we lay beside each other, both knowing that we’ll be up and doing this again in a few minutes.

Offline angela1995

Re: Suburban Sluggers
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 12:00:15 AM »
Very nice story
i fight men and women, i like boxing fistfight titboxing tifight brutal catfight

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 09:26:46 PM »
M/F fights are not my thing but this is really well-written. Good job!

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 06:30:13 PM »
Awesome story... and the feelings you describe... man sounds like you know me!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 03:00:50 PM »
Wow...that’s all I got!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 03:00:03 AM »
It would be awesome if your wife walked in to challenge her. Giving your wife a beating and screwing you when she plants her to the mat.

Offline knockoutgurl212

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 08:14:20 PM »
Hot!

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2019, 10:16:01 PM »
It would be awesome if your wife walked in to challenge her. Giving your wife a beating and screwing you when she plants her to the mat.

agree with this!!!

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 05:26:32 PM »

I was thinking along this line of action, exactly. Or, you could first comply to your (as yet) nameless wife and Molly, and spar a couple of rounds with Molly's husband, the women doing their best with their «vicious tongues» - your words! - to keep their husbands rock hard between rounds. (That story could be posted in the m2m section, if it would not fit here.) The best would be the next week's wife's boxing, with your wife losing badly, with the result suggested by SNW. And if your readers are lucky, a revenge match demanded by your wife in which she throws away the gloves and takes the older rival all-in, catfighting and using their «vicious tongues» again, this time on each other...

It would be a pity if you didn't pursue your efforts in writing.

Offline Greg_UK

• f/f boxing and amateur catfights
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 05:53:35 PM »

A great story that had me hooked.  Loved the detail and the natural way that some hot action developed.  Could easily happen anywhere and you wrote it perfectly.  Thanks
Respectable 60s with a healthy interest in mature ladies in sane combat.

Offline RASRAS

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 01:46:40 AM »
Exciting story ... very well told!