News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Simone vs. EmmaVictoria The Final Showdown

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Simone vs. EmmaVictoria The Final Showdown
« on: June 22, 2019, 10:27:17 AM »
This Chat Fight was held last night as a result of our Members Catfight Poll; "What do you want to see happen" 
And so here is the resulting log, edited for typos and such.  May I just say that this the natural order of the Universe! 

Simone vs. EmmaVictoria   The Final Showdown

June 21, 2019  11:00 PM   Simone vs. EmmaVictoria   The Final Showdown
EmmaVictoria:  Simone and I have been through a lot since I picked her up in a bar and took her home with me.  We have been Lovers, Friends, Opponents, and more.  She introduced me to this crazy Cyber Fighting world, and I have been having a blast ever since!  But I never thought that she would cheat on me!  It made me angry and full of rage!  I was so mad that I beat her bloody!  She hurt me more than anyone ever hurt me in my life, and so I hurt her badly, busting her lip, cracking a rib, and making her bawl like a baby as I nearly knocked her unconscious with my bare fists!

And now she has healed and she wants revenge when she is the one who caused her own misery by cheating, on ME, WITH THIS WHITE BITCH, BRIELLE!  I have her meet me in an old abandoned facility that once housed a female fight club.  It is in a basement of an abandoned warehouse.  Just HER and ME, and nobody else to interfere, or stop the match.  We agreed  NO mats, NO padding of any kind, just a bare concrete floor,  NO rules, NO mercy, and No clothing.  Whoever can walk away, Wins!  The loser is then on her own!   

Simone:  It is finally the Day of Reckoning!  We meet at 11 PM in a place I have watched and participated in fights, The warehouse is abandoned now, but the power was left on.  The ring has been removed and all that is left is some garbage scattered across a concrete floor.  It is RAW and PRIMAL!  A perfect place for one of us to prove once and for all who is the better street fighter.  We both arrive at the same time.  Our eyes laser lock onto each other.  Not a word is said between us, but we both know that soon we will be in a struggle for survival.  I still have great affection for Emma, but Brielle has stirred something deep inside of me that makes my loins quiver whenever I touch her!  She touches my soul!  I sigh deeply and remove all of my clothing except for my tiny thong!  I then turn around and face Emma and seductively wiggle out of it! 

EmmaVictoria:  As Simone gets undressed, I also start removing my clothing.  I fold each item neatly and then, with my back to Simone I slowly slide my thong off of my tight little ass and kick it into the corner.  I then turn to face Simone and see that she is standing and staring at me in just her thong.  She slithers out of it like a snake and then stands there with her hands on her hips.  She nods at me, and I nod back.  We both understand that our match will truly be a NO HOLDS BARRED Street Fight!  I crouch and HISS as I slowly and deliberately make my way towards her. 

Simone:  "It's not too late to stop this Emma!  You can be my side piece and I will give you the scraps of my LOVE!  . . . . . Better than getting the shit beat out of you, without mercy!" 
I move slowly and deliberately towards the Emma, claws extended, breathing heavy, eyes open wide and dilated, with only one mission, DESTROY EMMA, whatever it takes! 

EmmaVictoria:  Simone's words hit my last nerve and I come at her, under control, my fist flying!  I take two roundhouse shots at her body, my right hand aiming for her left breast, and then my left up high, aiming for her face!  "FUCK YOU, BITCH!"  I scream! 

Simone:  I expected Emma to try and beat me with her fast fists!  And they come at me, lightning quick!  I slap the right away from its intended target, but it still strikes me, in my abs!  I grunt "UNNGH!"  Then I block her left with my right hand, catching it in my right palm.  The punch hurts my hand a lot, but I have gotten past the opening attack with minimal damage!  (DAM my hand hurts!  BUT it's MY TURN NOW)
I am stronger, so I grab her hair in my left hand and yank downwards as I ball my right hand into a fist and turn my upper body as I throw my whole being into a punch aimed at Emma's nose! 

EmmaVictoria:  It felt good to drive my fist into Simone's ribs.  Her grunt made me wet!  I smile as my left rockets towards her face!  I hear a loud smack, but my left fist (my best fist) is caught by Simone.  I was surprised that she avoided the face punch and then she reached out and grabbed a fistful of my hair!  (WHAT THE F. . !).  She yanks my head downward as I try to resist.  It was then that I saw her right fist coming up to meet my mouth and nose.  I screamed like I just jumped into a freezing cold pool of water, "YIPE!" 
I then felt a tremendous pain in my mouth and nose as Simone's fist crashed into them!  It was one of the most painful experiences of my young life!  I was STUNNED! 

Simone:  Not only did my uppercut strike it's mark her now, not so pretty face, had blood dripping from her split lip and nose!  "YES!  . . . NOT SO COCKY NOW ARE YOU BITCH?!?"  I then grabbed her hair in both hands and did what I think they call a "Hair Mare" in the WWE!  Which is yanking her hair and then spinning her around by it.  When I did this I pulled Emma off her feet.  She landed on her knees on the concrete. 

EmmaVictoria:  As I hold my bloody mouth and nose to protect them from further damage, Simone changed her tactics and spun me off my feet, BY MY HAIR!  The next feeling was PAIN in both of my knees hitting the concrete.  I am now on my knees and in pain with Simone still holding my hair.  A sense of panic set in as I realized my situation and thought that this match might end really early.  But then as I lifted my head to see what fresh hell was coming next, and I saw it!  There, right in front of me was her naked shaved pussy!  (OH YEA!)  Fighting through the intense pain I leaned forward and drove a left uppercut into Simone's PUSSY!  It landed with a LOUD SMACK! 

Simone:  I am SUCH an IDIOT!  I have Emma on her scraped knees with a bloody face, and I make a rookie mistake of leaving my Hoo-Haw wide open and my hands are buried in her hair!  I hear the sound of flesh hitting my sweaty, wet labia;  "THWOCK!" and then intense pain!  After her pussy punch I make a guttural sound like a goat getting slaughtered, and then I drop to my knees and grab my aching pussy!  "YOU FUCKING cxnt WHORE!" 

EmmaVictoria:  After my punch lands I fall forward onto my belly.  My knees were in too much pain to stay kneeling.  I roll over onto my side and gasp for air as I try to recover from my own injuries.  But I knew I had some time to recover, now hearing Simone's reaction.  She was just a few feet away from me, but luckily she wasn't going anywhere for a while.  It is really hard to get to your feet with aching knees and blood running from your face.  But I knew that eventually Simone would rise and come at me with a vengeance. 
So I pushed myself off the floor with my hands and then somehow managed to get to my feet.  I then look over at Simone, who is also trying to rise to her feet, but judging by the look on her face, she is still in great pain!  Luckily the pain in my knees is now subsiding, so I start limping towards her to make sure she doesn't beat me to the punch, literally. 

Simone:  My poor pussy is in AGONY!  But Emma is also pretty badly hurt, so I reach deep down inside myself and slowly rise to my feet.  As I look up I see Emma now a step away from me.  "C'MON cxnt!  LET'S SEE WHO IS GOING TO BE WHO'S BITCH!" 

EmmaVictoria:  (OH CRAP!)  Simone looks up just in time to see me BEFORE I reach her.  She is bent at the waist, which now presents me with a great opportunity!  I reach out and grab her stiff nipples, and pinch down as HARD as I can!  Then I twist them back and forth!  "YEA YOU COCKY cxnt!  HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS!"  I then yank them down HARD!  "I OWN YOUR BLACK ASS!  I AM YOUR DADDY!" 

Simone:  Unfortunately Emma reaches me before I can get upright and into a defensive permission.  Her nails digging into my tit-flesh as she pinches, twists, and yanks my now throbbing nipples!  "OH FUCK!  . . . FUCK!  . . . FUCK!!!"  I scream as I try to pry your hands off.  Tears now flow down my cheeks.  I can't lose like this again!  Emma is smiling as she taunts me!  Her fingers and nails are causing me excruciating agony!  And then I remembered how she turned this fight around on me.  I am bent over and my way out is almost staring me in the face.  I reach out and grab a hold of Emma's pussy lips and stick two fingers up inside of her!  I hear a "GASP!" as Emma suddenly realizes that my nails are now scratching at her clit!  "HA!" 

EmmaVictoria:  I am probably seconds away from again destroying the woman who hurt me by cheating on me!  Your lament is making me super wet as you seem to be finished!  I taunt you as I now start yanking you forward by your nipples and then suddenly I feel your fingers enter my pussy!  At first entry I have a convulsive orgasm and cum on your hand.  But then I feel your talon like nails digging and scratching at my super sensitive clit!  "OH MY GAWD!  YOU CHEATING WHORE!"  A shock-wave of pain makes me lose my grip on your nipples as you quickly shift the advantage your way.  Then you rake my clit with your nails and start driving left uppercuts into my under-boobs!  Because they are so little you nail my nipples with your knuckles as you pound me!  You manage to hit each breast two times as you push me back against a wall and then press tightly into me! 

Simone:  Attacking high and low, I manage to back you up against the wall!  As I work your clit, digging and scratching at it I press my larger breasts into yours.  I then sway my upper body back and forth, causing our engorged nipples to rub against each other!  As I enjoy the feeling of dominance I become highly aroused!  "OH MY GAWD EMMA!"  I call out.  I stop using my nails on your clit and now start rubbing it and massaging it!  "WHO IS YOUR DADDY, EMMA?"  Your expression turns from one of rage to one of pleasure as my fingers stroke and stimulate you!  "YES, BITCH . . . . I AM YOUR DADDY!"  I smile as I see you purse your lips tightly together!  I KNOW that you are now turned on and now want me to finish you! 

EmmaVictoria:  What a turn of events!  I was very close to being finished by you.  But then PAIN turns to PLEASURE!  As your right hand strokes my engorged clit!  Then your left hand grabs my face and you slam my head backwards against the concrete wall!  I see STARS!  You then grab my throat and start choking me!  My body is in conflict as you bring me to the brink of another orgasm, but I can't breathe! 

Simone:  Exploiting the fact that you find me irresistibly attractive, I bring you to the brink of cuming!  But THIS TIME, I am controlling you, depriving you of air.  I withdraw my hand from your dripping pussy and as I hold you against the wall by your throat I decide to take away any fight that you still had left in you!  With my right hand now free I begin what I hope is my final assault! 
My first punch is to your solar plexus, taking away your ability to breathe.  Then I drive an uppercut into each under-boob!  My face is now inches from yours and I stare into your piercing brown eyes as they grow wide with a look of terror!  You MOAN and try to gasp for air!  "You feel helpless now, don't you darling?  YOU are COMPLETELY AT MY MERCY!"  I then bury my fist into her belly and finish by letting her go with my left hand and driving an uppercut into your jaw! 

EmmaVictoria:  Until you are in the position I am in now, you can't imagine how it feels.  I can't breathe and my opponent is measuring each move.  Every punch is excruciatingly painful and all energy is sapped from my aching body as if I am a rag doll and a mean kid is playing with me.  My hands are useless and I gasp for air, wondering if I am going to pass out!  Simone then backs up a couple of steps and lets my body flop down onto the floor and laughs. 

Simone:  What a glorious feeling when you have your opponent reeling and unable to defend herself.  I flashed back to when she had me tied up in the ropes in our last fight and she just systematically destroyed me.  And now I have my revenge!  I also wish that Brielle was here to see this.  I would make love to her right now on top of Emma's body.  OH WELL, since I can't do that, I will now do the next best thing.  I lean over Emma's body and slap her!  Then I drop down onto her chest and lift her head up by her hair.  Extending my python legs, I wrap them around your head and squeeze! 

EmmaVictoria:  Still gasping for air, I am now feeling the force of your pythons squeezing my head!  I truly now know the feeling of a pythons prey as they are wrapped in its coils and struggling is completely ineffective!  I am finally getting some air as I take some shallow breaths, but my head feels like you are about to crush it and I cry out; "PLEASE SIMONE!?!  PLEASE, . . . . . . . . . . MERCY?!"  Tears start flowing down my cheeks as I start to cry uncontrollably! 

Simone:  Your plea touches me as I remember all of the times we play fought and it always ended with your face buried between my thighs and bringing me to thunderous orgasms.  So on the one hand I want to make love with you, and on the other hand I needed to send you a message that will make you never challenge me again.  And so I re-position myself as you started to take regular breaths.  Now kneeling over you, I look down at you and position my pussy so that it covers your mouth and my clit is pressed against your nose. 
"I OWN YOUR BLACK ASS NOW!  Whenever I call you to come to me, you will come as fast as you can and either I, or Brielle will sit on your face and you will then satisfy us on command!  Right now you will eat my hungry pussy as many times as I demand!"  I then started rocking my hips back and forth as Emma used her Magic Mouth and tongue to bring me to several orgasms! 

EmmaVictoria:  There is a presence about Simone that commands respect.  Even when you are beating her ass!  And although she just beat me like a red headed step child, still I wanted to satisfy her to the best of my impaired abilities.  My body wracked with pain, I used my mouth on her as I have so many times before, licking and sucking her to what must have been 3 or 4 orgasms!  After each one, she stroked my hair and told me I was a GOOD GIRL, like I was her pet, and I kind of was!  I no longer felt the sting of her betrayal from being cheating on by her! 

Simone:  I used Emma's face like my dildo, "Mandingo", until I was walking funny!  Then I kissed her tenderly and we cuddled for quite a while.  She was shivering when I first hugged her, but soon she was nestled to my bosom and was able to stand and get dressed.  "Remember Emma; . . . "  I paused and made sure we made eye contact.  "When I call, . . . . . you come!"  I then turned and left. 

EmmaVictoria:  This fight changed my world.  Until Simone bested me I was under the opinion that I could beat ANYBODY because I was so quick with my fists.  But this match showed me that on any given day, no one is unbeatable!  It took me almost an hour to get dressed.  The bleeding eventually stopped and I limped home and crawled into bed for the rest of the weekend and licked my wounds. 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)