News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

OOOPS! I did it again; PythonLegs fights a man for his wife! (Part 1)

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Hi boys and girls,

Me again with another one of my X rated fights.  This one is Inter-gender.  I am breaking it into 2 parts.  The first part is an introduction from redforman and all events leading up to the start of a fight between me, and him, for his woman!  Poor deluded bastard!  I edited this in a special way to make it as story-like as I could.  Please either enjoy, or leave if it gets too intense for your delicate self! 
Rated X for X-tra HOT and sensual! 

In October of 2017 I was at a private party at a friend's house when Simone came up to me and started flirting.  She saw me with my black wife, Lana, and liking what she saw at that time, she boldly pursued me, even with my wife watching!  When Lana saw me, at one time being a session wrestler herself, she immediately challenged my Simone.  What followed was my wife digging her claws into Simone's firm breasts, and then Simone pounding the crap out of her, aiming about a dozen lightning fast punches to her tits, ribs, and belly!  Until I stepped in and stopped her. 

Simone was furious that I interrupted her beat down, and knocked Lana on her ass by burying a fist into her belly!  When I grabbed Simone to prevent any further damage to my wife, Simone turned her anger on me and quickly made me her bitch! Then I willingly left the party with her and not my wife. 

A while after that I realized that I was merely her sex toy for her amusement and after much pleading, my wife took me back.  Then a year and 8 months later Lana and I again went to the same location as the private party of October 2017.  This time the result was totally different! 

June 22, 2019 5:05 PM 
redforman7:  Lana and I arrive at the party at the same location that we attended 20 months ago.  My wife is looking very attractive, and wearing short shorts and a tank top.  The shorts accentuate her long, shapely legs and every man turns his head as she passes them.  We mingle and are having a great time, UNTIL . . . I see Simone out of the corner of my eye, as she arrives.  You are alone and I am very excited about what might happen when you see Lana & me together again.  ALL the men stop and stare at you as you do that sexy walk, where you shift your hips back and forth in an exaggerated fashion.  Because all heads have turned towards you now, Lana also turns and sees you.  I watch Lana's reaction to judge how she feels about this, thinking that there may again be fireworks!  But instead of a look of anger or disdain, Lana smiles!  (How odd!)  I think. 
Simone:  Just like that old song, I walked in to the party like I was walking into a yacht!  ?  I am dressed in a micro-miniskirt, a tank top, my sexiest thong, and high heels.  I look better than all of the women there.  It isn't long before I see you.  Being a lesbian now, I quickly shift my gaze to the stunning woman beside you.  (WHO IS THAT?) I muse as I walk over to the bar and pour myself a large cocktail.  I chug that drink and prepare another that I take with me as I now walk directly towards Lana.  BUT because Lana has lost a few pounds and is also dressed to kill, I approach her, ignoring you.  "WELL, Hello gorgeous!  Are you here with anybody?" 

redforman7:  I am standing right beside my wife when you run your line.  I am feeling slighted, but am now also very curious, and slowly getting aroused as you use your low and sexy voice on Lana.  So I stay quiet and, for the time being, watch your interaction with Lana.  I am torn between three different things that I want to see happen this evening.  What I want most is for the three of us to go home and have a ménage a trios!  If that doesn't happen my second choice is that I want my wife to have another catfight with you, and this time beat you and humiliate you!  Thirdly it would also be nice to go home with you and make love for hours.  ? 
NONE of those happened, much to my disappointment.  You ignore me totally and your body language suggests that you are trying to seduce my Lana!  HMMMMM! 

Simone:  Lana smiles at me and compliments me on how sexy I look this evening.  Then we make small talk while smiling and occasionally touching each other.  I don't recognize her as your wife because she looks SO much better than she did last October.  Eventually Lana addresses my initial question and points out that she is here with you.  I frown tell her that she could do better.  Then I laugh, and she smiles! 

redforman7:  "Do you remember me, Simone?"  I ask, now hurt that two out of three things I was hoping for are NOT going to happen. 
Simone:  "Oh yes";  I reply in a flat tone.  "You are the former husband of a frumpy little witch that dared to challenge ME for YOU!"  "How did you ever hook up with this gorgeous and sexy creature?"  Isn't she WAY out of your LEAGUE?!?"  I then laugh at the absurdity of you two together, not yet realizing that Lana is and was your wife! 

redforman7:  "HEY!"  I exclaim, now pissed off that you do not recognize Lana, AND that you now believe her to be way better than I deserve!  "This is the SAME WOMAN that you beat up 20 months ago.  This is MY WIFE, . . . . . . . LANA!" 
Simone:  "NO WAY!"  I exclaim as my jaw drops open.  But then the wheels in my perverted, kinky mind start turning at max. speed.  She could be a bit cuter, but Lana's body was perfect.  she was built very much like me, but with a much flatter ass and bigger breasts!  When you left me, you did it without warning or notice.  And even though I was pretty much done having my fun with you, I took it personally that anyone would EVER leave ME!  And so I made up my devious mind that I would have Lana, and you would again be alone!  I turn all my attention towards Lana and start my full court press! 

redforman7:  As I watch you and Lana conversing I notice that Lana's initial body language has changed.  She is no longer closed, but wide open.  Her pupils are now dilated, indicating sexual attraction, and her legs are now spread wide apart, invitingly.  She laughs at all your clever, witty remarks that are mostly derogatory and at my expense.  And you both have turned away from me slightly, indicating that you are both interested in each other, and I am now the third wheel.  I try to be included in the conversation, but you both seem to be ignoring me. 
Simone:  The more I talk to Lana, the more I WANT HER!  I can usually get anyone I want, and now I want LANA!  I run my hand up and down Lana's forearm as I try to direct her slowly away from you. 

redforman7:  "OKAY!  THAT'S ENOUGH!"  I say loudly, as I try to assert my male dominance over a situation that is spiraling out of control. 
Simone:  "WATCH THAT CRAP, BOY!"  I warn as I put my body in between Lana and you.  "YOU KNOW THAT I CAN KICK YOUR LILLY WHITE ASS AND TAKE YOUR WOMAN!"  I calm down a bit as a few heads turn our way picking up on the confrontation that is happening.  I don't want to do this here, where there are any witnesses, but I do want to fuck you up badly, and then embarrass you so much that you will lose Lana to me.  NOONE LEAVES ME!  I stare menacingly at you; "Why don't we take this to that park down by the lake and settle this?!?"  My voice drips of sarcasm and honey as I make you an offer that you can't refuse because of the embarrassment that would befall you if everyone at this party knew you refused to fight me for your woman!  AH YES!  what a perfect plan. 

redforman7:  What can I do?  What can I say?  If I refuse to fight you for my woman, I will be ostracized from this social group as too afraid to fight a girl!  If I accept, I know how you fight and what you can do to me.  And then WHAT would you do after you beat me?  I am sure that it will probably be the most humiliating thing that you can think of.  I look at Lana who has an excited look on her face.  I know the answer to the question I am going to ask her, but my male ego demands I ask it. 
"Do you want me to fight Simone for you, to prove my love?"  Her response is; "I will go home with whoever wins this fight.  And what happens after that depends on how the fight goes."  My heart sinks as Lana then smiles  and tells me that she is riding to the park in Simone's car.  OMG!  THAT is a very bad sign!  If I don't beat you up, I am for sure going to lose Lana forever! 

Simone:  "GOOD!"  I take Lana by the hand and she and I walk towards my vehicle.  All three of us excuse ourselves from the party, thanking our host.  As Lana gets in the car with me and sidles up to me so that our thighs are touching, I feel that familiar aching in my loins.  We then drive to the park by the lake to have our fight for Lana!  As we are driving, I can tell that Lana is very turned on by this whole situation and we have a short conversation where I tell her not to worry, I will destroy your white ass.  This makes Lana smile and she then places her left hand on my knee.  I quickly lean over and give her a peck on her lips.  Her lips eagerly engaged mine as she kissed me back.  Then she started moving her hand slowly up my thigh until she reached my thong.  Then, through the thin material, she rubbed my now moist slit.  I moaned and then put my right hand on her thigh.  I then told Lana that when she was watching us, and she saw that I was about to beat your sorry ass, she should open my gym bag and remove what was inside of it and strap it on!  ? Then we both smiled broadly and laughed.  Lana turned her head towards me and said; "YOU (Me) can make him eat you, while I send him a message that he will NEVER forget!"  It was then that we arrived at the park by the lake. 

TO BE CONTINUED . . .
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

D69

I really enjoy these Simone!