News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chels and Kat Chapter 1

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat Chapter 1
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:31:18 AM »
poll in Fictional section for 7 days. 3 chapters each more intense. You choose the ultimate winner. Enjoy. You know my writing style.

Chels and Kat
Chelsea (Chels) and Katrina (Kat) had been best friends all through college. Life happened and they hadn’t seen each other for many years. Both had married to blue collar guys and it was time to get together and celebrate..and maybe let their new husbands in on a little secret.

It started at a nice restraint where the 4 took a picture together near the bar. As the bill for the night came both women dove for the bill and actually got into a hand wrestling contest over who was going to pick up the tab. The boys looked at each other and smiled.  The girls had been close in college and had shared many of their crazy college antics with their husbands.  Chels won the battle for the bill and looked and smiled at Kat who stuck her tongue out and said “ you brat.” Chels stuck her tongue back out and  a second later Kat had her arm  up on the table. “ It’s not that easy” Kat stated. Chels questioned “ you want to arm wrestle me for this?” She waved the bill in her hand. Kat just stated “ you know I always won.” Chels had been called out she looked at her husband and said “ This might take a minute, enjoy the show.”
     Chels put her own arm up and both women clasped and unclasped hands as they positioned their elbows and hands to get the best position. Once they were happy with their position they commenced the arm wrestling match. Both had done this before but the husbands didn’t realize this.  Feminine manicured nails pressed into hands as little bicep muscles bulged.  Blue smiling eyes made contact with brown as both girls gave their all. Sweat started to show as both had a stalemate with Chels grunting “someone has been working out.” Kat grunted back “ I see you’ve been working out, too.” The guys just watched enjoying the match. After several minutes Kat finally gave but she stated it was just to boring. “Let’s continue this later.” Chels gave her a look that Kat confirmed. Both guys looked confused. Kat  smiled at Chels’ awkward look and the guys honest confusion.
    As they walked out of the restraint Kat pulled Chels into the ladies room. Kat spoke quickly “ I know we only talked about this, but I guarantee you both will love this. Chels looked a bit concerned but nodded her head and both women left to join their men.  They had driven separately and Kat  and her husband  where  fallowing Chels and her husband.   The drive was about an hour as they met at a mutual spot about an equal distance from the other. At the house the guys got wine ready and expected to sit around in the living room just chatting.  Both girls excused themselves and when they came out both had changed out of their nice clothes into white and orange t-shirts and matching blue shorts. 
     Kat’s husband was a bit confused but Kat just smiled and said “ I needed to get more comfortable for your entertainment and I know we wear the same sized clothes.  The girls started moving furniture even making the guys get up to help. They ended up with a large area of the living room open. Both men totally confused just did as they were told. Each exchanged looks as to ask what the girls where up to. The guys where then ordered to sit back on the couch that was moved to the far end of the living room.
   Both barefoot girls approached their husbands and as Chels started to talk and stammer Kat barged in and said “ we used to do this in college.” The guys still had no idea what they were talking about. The girls turned to each other and with extended hands took a wrestling pose and crashed together. Half head lock half pressing chests together the two danced around the living room floor. Straining thick muscular legs tightened as pretty bare feet pounded on the floor they ended up crashing to the floor laughing as they tangled. Chels had ended up on the bottom but quickly flipped over mounting Kat grunting “ you still have some moves.” Chels was busy fighting Kats attempt to pin her and in the middle of their hand battle she grunted “ you have gotten stronger, been working out.” Chels just grunted back “ yep.” Chels was keeping herself low pressing herself into Kat when Kat  got a hold of Chel’s  brown hair causing Chels  let out a little squeal “ I fogot about the F**king hair pulling “. Kat just grunted back “ you giving up, already?” Kat fought through the pain and got a hold of Kat’s blonde hair and started pulling back.  The tangled mass of women paused for a moment as one of the guys moved in their seat. Both women looked up from their tangle of legs , arms and each with a handful of the others hair in their hands.  Kat smiled and whispered loudly to Kels “ I told you they’d like it.” Her husband said “ you did this in college? Both girls nodded their heads.  Both women took note of not only their mans huge erection  and also noticed the others husband.
    Both young wives knowing they were clear of them trying to break them up pulled hair with abandon. White t-shirt pressed into orange as they pressed chests into teach other. Chels was still mounted on Kat with her thick thighs at Kat’s waist. Both hands where now tangled in the others hair. Both where breathing hard and ended up resting in this position trying to catch their breath. Kat tried bucking her hips up and managed to raise her butt and Chels about 12 inches off the floor. Chels just wrapped her thighs into her opponent and had her knees banged pretty good when Kat collided back down. Kat laughed going “ Oh, my butt hurts.” Chels giggled “ my knees are stinging.” Both girls lay cheek to cheek just barely making eye contact and after another minute Chels said “ you ready to give?” Kat said “ No, but I’ll give you this round.” Chels instantly rolled off and jumped up into a victory pose yelling “ I won!!!” Kat just sat up and shook her head stating “ only one round, little girl.”
      Both women retreated back to their waiting husbands and ordered them to get a beer for each of them.  Kat said “ this may take a while.” Chels nodded in agreement. It was awkward as both husbands went to the fridge and as Chels husband handed a bottle to Kat’s husband both men noticed the others raging erection. . 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:32:40 AM by ooreach »