News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Sexfighting League Match 7:Beast and Wildcat vs Apollo and The Goddess

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Beast and the Wildcat vs Apollo and The Goddess

“I can’t believe you get a couch!” Emma was still stuck on seeing our backstage area. “Not to mention the big screen, all we get is a tiny tv and a bench.”

“Benefits of being top tier stars,” Amy quipped. “You should see Dana’s room.”

“Yeah, but she’s the champ!”

I tune out the banter as they’re preparing to start the next match. I’m glad they get along; Amy’s even decided she’s going to start sparing with Emma in a few weeks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is for the SFL Tag Team Championship.  Introducing first the challengers, GODDESS AND APOLLO!”

Kenzie and Jake step out as the strings of their entrance music swell.  They take the adulation of the crowd In stride as their due, imperiously making their way to the ring.  Kenzie steps out of her sparkling white robe, revealing her tight white two piece that barely contains her breath-stealing rack as Jake disrobes to his matching white trunks.  They casually lean against the ropes in their corner, seemingly unconcerned about the looming entrance of their opponents. Kenzie’s been her usual, smug self backstage following her win last week.  More than once she’d caught me in the hallways to remind me how well my cock had liked her titjob, how she’d smothered me out, how good it had felt when I’d learned my place and started worshiping her tits, the usual.  Jake though, the little shit who’d been eliminated first, was even more of a loudmouth than usual.  Telling anyone who would listen how they were the next tag team champions and how he was going to love having the Wildcat as his own personal plaything.  Speaking of which…

“And their opponents, the reigning Tag Team Champions, THE BEAST AND THE WILDCAT!”

“Living dead girl…” breaks through the speakers and Nikky and Brad appear at the top of the ramp, Nikky in her blue and white two-piece and Jake in his matching trunks.  They hand their belts to the ref as they size up their opponents, Brad and Jake look about even size-wise, but Nikky is giving up some height, some weight, and a lot of tit to Kenzie.  Nikky had been dismissive of the challengers in public, but I know her well enough to know that most of that is just her mental games.  Kenzie worries her.

Kenzie looked at Nikky’s chest with a smirk as Jake sized up Brad.  Nikky narrowed her eyes as Kenzie ran her hands up the sides of her body…being sure to cup those magnificent tits as she stepped slowly forward.  “So you’re the old-timer that everyone has been gossiping about in the back,” Kenzie quipped as she stepped up to Nikky. 
Nikky glanced at Brad, mouthing ‘old timer?’ to him before turning back to the Goddess. “And you’re the blonde bimbo who thinks she’s the next big thing,” Nikky deadpanned back.

Something flashed behind Kenzie’s eyes, but her face didn’t lose its smug expression. “I don’t just think it sweetie, I know it.  You and your stud over there will know it too by the end of the night.”  Kenzie stepped right up to the shorter brunette, looking down at her as she almost touched her.  Hands on her hips, Kenzie was daring her to make a move.  Nikky was not going to take that well…

Turning back towards Brad for the second time in their conversation, Nikky took a step back before suddenly throwing herself forward and hammering a blow into Kenzie’s rack!  Kenzie gasped and stepped back, the ref frantically calling for the bell to start the match as Nikky lit into the blonde Goddess.  A series of blows hammered into her vaunted chest had the blonde stumbling back into the corner.   Once she was there, Nikky seized the middle rope and started driving her shoulder into the blonde’s tawny stomach with meaty thumps that left Kenzie open-mouthed and gasping.  Taking a step back, Nikky snagged Kenzie’s top and with a few deft twists of her fingers sent it careening into the crowd much to the audience’s rapturous cheers at Kenzie’s exposed chest.  With a smirk as she reached for Kenzie’s hair, Nikky started to taunt “Don’t look much like UUUURKKK!!!” only to almost have her head taken off when Kenzie exploded out of the corner with a wicked looking clothesline that blasted the Wildcat off her feet and ended with both competitors on the mat.

Nikky was rolling to her side as Kenzie got to her hands and knees, a snarl on her face.  “Aaah!” The Wildcat let out a sharp cry as Kenzie grabbed ahold of her hair, dragging her the rest of the way to her feet before hauling back and smashing Nikky’s face into the turnbuckle with a yell.  Nikky sagged a little from the impact, but the Goddess wasn’t finished.  She kept her grip and yanked Nikky’s head back only to drive it back into the buckle three more times.  She relented on the last one and stepped away, arms raised to the cheering and jeering fans as Nikky slumped face first against the buckles. 

Kenzie makes her way to the far turnbuckle and turns,  her foot pawing the mat like a bull ready to charge.  With a yell the Goddess charges across the ring, leaping into the air to splash the Wildcat into the corner…only for Nikky to yank herself out of the way using the ropes at the last moment.  Kenzie’s eyes widen comically for a second before her impressive rack bears the brunt of her impact against the buckles.  “Unghhhhh…” she bounces out of the corner, hands coming up to clutch at her chest when Nikky grabs her hair from behind and sits, dragging Kenzie down with her and blasting the back of the Goddess’s head into the mat.

Kenzie rolls to her side, arms cradled around her head and her feet kicking a staccato against the mat as a panting Nicky gets up and tags Brad in.  The Beast charges across the ring and leaps up to drop a knee on the prone Goddess who shows her developing ring savvy by quickly rolling out of the way, leaving Brad to bear the full brunt of his drop on his knee.  “Gahhhhhh!”  Kenzie rolls to her feet as Brad gets back up, one hand still on his knee.

“Aww…did that hurt? Maybe you should lay down a while…” Then Kenzie helpfully brought Brad back to the mat with a chop-block to the back of his injured knee. “FUUUUCKKK!”  “There you go,” Kenzie crowed. “Just relax and I’ll make it all better.” Picking up his heel, Brad raised his hands in a quick warding motion that hand Kenzie smiling before she dropped her body on his leg, stressing his knee joint and making him call out in pain again.  Kenzie didn’t let go, instead the blonde Goddess cranked back on his leg. 

“Let go! Let go you bitch!”

Kenzie shook her head and tisked, “That’s no way to talk to your Goddess,” she chided as she tucked his foot in the crook of her leg…letting her keep up the pressure but freeing her hands.  “I think you need a lesson.”  Balling her fist, Kenzie started pounding in shots to Brad’s torqued knee, just laying in hard pounding hits that landed with a meaty thump and had Brad crying out in pain.  Twisting to the side, she turned a half-lidded gaze up to Brad’s straining face.  “You know, Beast, it doesn’t have to be all bad.  I can make you feel soooo good,” she informed him, her pink tongue darting out to lick her lips.  “All you have to do is give me the proper tribute.”  She hooked her fingers through the waistband of his briefs, pulling them down to expose his dick.  “That doesn’t sound so hard, does it?”  Kenzie grabbed his half-limp dick and pulled it against her hanging tits, stroking him quickly to attention as she rubbed his tip against her hard nipples.  “Ohhhh, you’re getting hard!” she told him huskily. “You like that, don’t you Beast.  You going to give my tits their tribute?” With that, she fit his now hard dick between her hanging tits, engulfing his cock in her cavernous cleavage. Her pink tongue darted out of her mouth again as Brad groaned under her assault.  And the whole time his foot was tucked securely in the crook of her leg, keeping just enough pressure on him to keep him from moving as she titfucked his cock into submission.

“Oh fuck…fuck you bitch…” Brad groaned through his haze of pleasure.

“Bitch?  Doesn’t sound like you have the right attitude yet,” Kenzie pouted,  raising her tits off his cock.  “Guess we need to work on it a little more.”  She punctuated her statement by driving her elbow directly into his knee. 

“Owwwwwwww! You cxnt!”

“Still not getting the idea?” Kenzie chided, repeatedly driving her elbow into his throbbing knee.  “Guess some people are slow learners.”

“C’mon babe, don’t hog all the fun!” Jake called over from their corner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“No, don’t tag that jackass in!” I exclaim to the screen, much to Emma’s and Amy’s amusement.  “You’ve got him, stay on him!”  Okay, yeah, I know Kenzie’s been insufferable since she smothered me out last week, but any win over my ex is fine with me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Okay babe, you can have a piece of him.” Kenzie called over her shoulder, standing but not letting go of Brad’s ankle.  Of course she’s going to tag him in.  She thought about pulling him towards her corner, then though better of it. No sense in hauling the deadweight after all.  To keep him in place she put three heel kicks into his thigh, then calmly spun away and tagged in Jake. Kenzie preened as she went through the ropes to her place at the corner, shooting a smug smile to a worried Nikky.

Brad was struggling to make it to her, hand outstretched for a tag when Jake dropped an elbow in the small of his back.  “Eeerrrgh!”  He popped up and followed up with a knee to the same spot, followed by hooking his hands under Brad’s chin and yanking back while he dug his knee in.  He looked tauntingly up at Nikky…”Soooo close.  Reach for her! Go on, you can make it!” he ‘encouraged’ Brad.  “No? Too hard to reach her?  Okay,” he said turning his attention back to Nikky. “Guess I’ll play with you later babe.”

Nikky was glaring daggers at him, he’s going to pay for that one. 

Pulling his knee off of Brad’s back, Jake helped him to his feet curtesy of the chinlock before whipping him into the ropes.  On the rebound Jake goes low, snaking his arm between the Beast’s legs and spinning him up and into the mat with a powerslam!  Brad’s back arches in pain, one hand grabbing the small of his back as Apollo drops to one knee, flexing for the crowd. “Just too good,” he calls out, kissing his bicep.
“Might not have needed all that practice for a rematch after all.” Emma said with a lascivious grin, reminding me how her tongue had licked my dick into submission in that mornings training. After helping her with some moves and strategies we always end our spars with a sexfight to help me up my game.  “Looks like they’re taking it to the Beast.”

“Jake’s an idiot.” I tell her, eyes going back to the screen. At her enquiring look, I explained. “Kenzie gift wrapped Brad for him, that landing he took on his knee was bad and she made it worse.  It’s one of those freak accidents that can happen, a fall you take a thousand times but all of a sudden you hit it wrong and you’re hurting.  That’s blood in the water, Emma. All he had to do was keep cranking it and Brad would have either given up or be seriously hobbled for the rest of the match.  Instead, he’s going for his usual holds and back attacks, not bothering to change his strategy for who he’s facing.”

During my explanation, Jake had continued to pound away at Brad.  He now had him in a backbreaker, one hand on his chin and the other pressing at his thigh as he preened for his ‘worshipers.’  With a contemptuous shrug Jake pushed the groaning Beast off of his knee, surveying his work. “How in the world did you guys win the championship?  I mean, I know you won it off of those two has-beens and we’re Gods on earth, but come on!  You need to put up a little fight at least.”

Standing with his usual smug expression, Jake dragged the hurting champion back to his feet.  Grabbing his wrist, Jake whipped him into the ropes and bent over, ready to throw Brad over his back to the mat again. The moron, however, ignored Kenzie’s startled gasp and exasperated yell.  He’d whipped Jake way too close to his corner, allowing Nikky to reach out and slap his shoulder when he hit the ropes.

Oblivious to his plight, Jake kept his eyes on the mat as Nikky practically dove through the ropes and Brad came hurtling back at him.  He grabbed Brad as he came back lifting him up with great extension with his hands on his waist and flipping him over his back so that he landed hard on his back, but Jake left himself wide open and stretched out for the Wildcat to dive forward and bury a fist into his stretched up abdominals.  Jake grunted with the impact, leaning forward in surprise and Nikky cracked a bitch-slap across his cheek that spun him around.  Rolling on the mat, Brad grabbed the ref’s leg, prompting her to quickly look down at him as Nikky dropped to a knee behind Jake and OHHHHHHHH, drive her arm between his legs in a low blow.  Okay, I obviously don’t have a lot of respect for Jake, but ow!

“HEY!” The ref came forward as Jake dropped, his hands wedged between his legs as Kenzie yelled in protest. Nikky merely raised her hands in the universal gesture of innocent  ‘What?’ used by rule breakers everywhere.  Turning to the moaning Brad who was pushing himself to his feet for a potential double team, she simply said “Get back to the corner, I’ll take care of him” before turning back to the prone Jake.  Maybe I haven’t been giving Brad enough credit.  Something to think about…

“So, I’ve been hearing backstage that you’ve been talking to everyone who will listen about how you’re going to tame the Wildcat, make her a house kitty after you’ve used her up in the ring,” she sing-songed. Seeing that his hands were occupied, leaving the rest of him exposed, Nikky aimed a stomp directly for his head.  “UGHHHHH!” The blow ironically enough brought him somewhat out of his daze, and he tried to cover up as Nikky circled him, stomping on every exposed bit of him she could find, only stopping long enough to drop both knees unto his stomach when he happened to be on his back and exposed. “Doesn’t look like you’re using me up at the moment, does it fucker?” Another series of stomps.  Grabbing Jake’s legs, she held them wide as she stood over him, one foot raised.

“Don’t do it Wildcat!” The ref warned. 

She shot the young ref a smile then stomped her foot deep into Jake’s lower belly.  Then she put her bare foot on Jake’s cock through his shorts, one eyebrow cocking up as she suddenly smirked down at him.  Bending down, she quickly pulled his shorts off of him, letting his obvious erection bounce free. “You’re hard?  You must really like getting your ass kicked, don’t you Apollo?”  He merely groaned in response.

An incensed Kenzie called over. “Just you wait bitch!”

“Wait your turn,” Nikky called over dismissively. “You know, speaking of gossip backstage…” Nikky kicked Jake in the stomach so that he was flat on his back again.  “Some people are starting to speculate that I’m a ‘One Move Wonder,’ that all I can do is use my ‘Magic Fingers’ to win a match.”  Nikky hooked her fingers through the top of her bottoms and wiggled them down past her hips before flipping them to ringside with her foot.  “Let’s put that one to bed, shall we?”  Nikky straddled his waist, easing herself down and guiding Jake’s hard cock into her waiting pussy. 

Jake could only groan out “OHHHH  FUCKKKKKK!” as Nikky went to work, swiveling and rocking with her hips as she braced her hands on Jake’s hard stomach.  “You like that, don’t you Apollo?” Nikky punctuated her question by grinding down on Jake’s straining cock.  Prompting another “FUCKKKKKKK” from the trapped sexfighter.  Glancing directly at Kenzie’s worried face, she continued. “This is what a real woman can do for you.” That brought a twisting sneer to the Goddess’ face and another satisfied upturn to Nikky’s lips.

“Don’t you dare babe!” Kenzie ordered from across the ring.  Jake was well past the point of listening.  His eyes were screwed shut and he was emitting almost a constant groan…punctuated by soft little ‘ohs’ when Nikky added a little shimmy to his overwhelmed dick.  Finally, inevitably,  “Oh shit…oh shit…fuck fuck UNNNNGHHHHHH!”  Jake’s hips bucked up as he started to cum. Nikky, watching closely, hopped backwards off his cock just as his hips flexed and raised so that his white cum shot into the air and all over his gulping abs.  “Sorry Apollo, you haven’t earned cumming in this pussy.  Maybe if you’d put up a better fight…”  Jake could only groan as Nikky smoothly stood, planting her foot on his deflated dick and placing her hands on her hips as the ref made it official.

“Winner of the first fall, with a cock-riding submission, THE WILDCAT!”

Nikky smirked stepped away from Jake as a fuming Kenzie quickly stormed over from their corner.  Leaning back in her corner and raising a hand over and behind her head so she could reach back and rub the back of Brad’s neck,  Nikky merely smiled at the incensed Goddess as she helped the spent Apollo to his feet and back to their corner.   

Both teams were talking quietly as the rest period wound down.  Kenzie looked like she was berating Jake, while Nikky was whispering quickly in Brad’s ear.  At the end, she stepped back out of her corner for her team while Kenzie took Jake’s place.  Smart move from both, Nikky’s ride had worn Apollo out, and Brad wouldn’t last long if Kenzie got her hands on him again.  The two circled as the bell clanged, until the Goddess suddenly stopped and stood upright holding up one hand, inviting Nikky into a test of strength.  Nikky glanced dubiously at the Goddess’s fingers.

“What, you’re not scared, are you Wildcat?”  Surprisingly, Nikky took the challenge.  Stepping forward, Nikky locked both hands with Kenzie and strained with effort as she tried to bend back the Goddess’s wrist.  There was a look of concentration on Kenzie’s face, followed by a superior smirk as she slowly forced Nikky’s hand’s back.  Nikky’s face took on a worried cast as Kenzie started to really put the pressure on,  twisting her wrists back and bending Nikky’s arms as the Wildcat was forced to slowly give ground, backing away in an attempt to keep Kenzie from exerting enough pressure to put her on her knees.  “Having problems there babe?” Kenzie quipped, leaning forward as she really put the torque into Nikky’s arms.  The only warning she got was a quick upturn of Nikky’s lips before she fell backwards, turning their finger lock into an arm drag as she fell and blasted Kenzie’s face into the turnbuckles that she had been backing towards.  Kenzie slumped face first in the corner, one hand cupping her blasted chin as Nikky slowly got to her feet, taping the side of her head in an ‘I’m so smart’ motion as she stood.  Turning back to her opponent,  Nikky drove a forearm into Kenzie’s back before grabbing her arm and spinning her around.  Another quick bitch slap rocked Kenzie’s head to the side before Nikky grabbed he wrist and tried to whip her into the opposite corner.  I say tried, because when Nikky set her feet and pulled, Kenzie didn’t budge.

Nikky’s eyes widened comically the second before Kenzie pulled her arm back in, yanking Nikky right into the knee she blasted her stomach with.  Nikky gagged and coughed before Kenzie swiveled her torso and cracked Nikky’s head back with a strong European uppercut.  Nikky’s eyes stared at the lights before she fell to a seat on her ass, which Kenzie quickly took advantage of by thumping her shin into Nikky’s sternum and knocking her to her back. 

“C’mon lazy, it’s not time for a catnap yet!” Grabbing Nikky’s hair, Kenzie yanked her back to her feet and threw her into the corner she’d just vacated.  Kenzie grabbed the ropes on either side of Nikky, pulled back, and yanked herself forward to smash Nikky into the corner.  “No room to dodge now, is there babe?”  Two more drove the air from Nikky’s lungs and had her gasping for breath.  Kenzie then pulled up on the bottom of Nikky’s top and yanked it off of her, tossing it negligently towards her corner.  “Something for Apollo when her recovers.”

“Oh my God,” Kenzie exclaimed, turning back to my ex and staring at her chest. “There’s barely enough to get a grip!” Kenzie drove her fingers into Nikky’s chest, corkscrewing her hands in the Wildcat’s more modest bosom as pressed her into the corner.  The sudden pain in her chest snapped Nikky out of the daze Kenzie’s blows had put her in.   “Here, maybe if we push them together enough we can pretend you have some!”  Kenzie crowed as she shifted her grip to the outside pressed Nikky’s tits together. Nikky stamped her foot in pain and frustration, but the big blonde wasn’t about to let up.

Finally Nikky managed to grab Kenzie’s wrists and dig her thumbs into a pressure point, forcing Kenzie to release her grip with a sharp cry.  Nikky’s relief is extremely short lived though, as Kenzie thrust herself forward again and smashes Nikky back into the buckles with her body.  Two more short splashes have Nikky’s eyes screwed shut, her mouth open in an ‘O’ of escaping air as Kenzie leans into her again.  “What’s wrong, am I crushing you?” Kenzie glances down, “My boobs are crushing you…look you can’t even see yours.” 

The cameraman of course has to get a shot of that.  Kenzie’s rack has completely swallowed up Nikkys as she pressed into her.  Kenzie playfully shakes her shoulder, smacking her tits into Nikky’s overmatched pair before pressing in again, completely enveloping her.  Gritting her teeth under Kenzie’s grinding and humiliating assault, Nikky brings her hands around Kenzie’s back and “Iiieeeeee!” snag her hair, yanking down.  Kenzie makes a high pitched squeal as Nikky yanks,  her head coming back and giving Nikky a little separation. 

“Hey, let off her hair Wildcat!” The ref calls, completely focused on the blonde locks so that she misses the knee that “OHHHH!” thumps up between Kenzie’s legs.  Kenzie sure as hell didn’t miss it though, eyes squeezing tightly shut and a expression of pained surprise on her face that oddly mirrors Jake’s from earlier.  Stepping around the stunned Goddess and out of the corner, Nikky uses her grip on Kenzie’s hair to swing around and snap-mare the big blonde to the mat.  Wasting no time, Nikky jumps into the air and comes down on Kenzie, one knee thumping into her stomach with the other smashing her tits into her chest! “UNGHHHHHHH!” The Goddess groans out in an expulsion of air as Nikky rolls off of her.  Scooting to Kenzie’s head,  Nikky grips her blonde locks and lifts her head enough to slip her legs around Kenzie’s throat. 

Grunting with the effort, Nikky raises herself up on her hands and pours pressure into her legs.  Kenzie’s face goes red as she slaps and pushes at Nikky’s legs.  Nikky relaxes slightly then “AAAAAHHHHH!” snaps herself taunt with another cry, rocking Kenzie in her hold.  Flagging, Kenzie shows her ring awareness as she manages to twist her lower body around and hook one ankle over the bottom rope.

“She’s on the ropes,” The ref admonished.  “c’mon Wildcat, break the hold.  1, 2, 3, 4,…”
Nikky keeps the scissors on for a loooonggg 4 count before pulling her legs apart.  Kenzie rolls towards the ropes, hooking her arm over them with her back to Nikky. The Wildcat crawls toward the downed Goddess and raaaakes her nails down Kenzie’s back!  Kenzie cries out and arches her back, rolling slightly toward Nikky and allowing my ex to hammer a double axe handle down into her tanned stomach.    Raising both hands high over her head for another blow “Oooooffff!” Nikky is caught exposed as Kenzie rolls and hammers a fist directly into her stretched stomach!  Getting to her knees beside Nikky as the Wildcat cradles her stomach, Kenzie grabs the back of her head with a snarl and smashes her face down into the mat!

Pushing herself up and dragging a protesting Nikky with her, Kenzie wraps her arms around Nikky’s waist and yanks her off her feet with a bearhug.  Nikky throws her head back and groans as Kenzie compresses her waist, her big tits again completely overwhelming the Wildcat’s.  Nikky will have to find an escape soon, there’s no way she can take being compressed by the Goddess for long.

Nikky brings up her hands to rake Kenzie’s face, but Kenzie yanks her in her grip, cutting off Nikky’s plan of attack.  Nikky then tries to squirm her right arm underneath Kenzie’s, most likely trying to work her fingers into Kenzie’s sex like she did to break my bearhug but Kenzie’s having none of it,  forcing another cry from Nikky’s lips as she cuts her off with another squeeze. 

“That’s it,” Kenzie whispered to the trapped Wildcat, “just give it up.  You’re done…”  Nikky’s head rolled back as Kenzie was talking, bringing a smile to the big blonde “AGGGHHHHH!” that’s cut off when Nikky snaps her head forward and headbutts the crowing Goddess!  Kenzie’s arms pop open and her hands fly to her face, but Nikky has to cradle her own head for a moment too.  Nikky reaches out and snags the back of Kenzie’s head just as she turns back to her and throws her whole weight into slamming Kenzie’s face into the nearest neutral turnbuckle!  Spinning Kenzie around, Nikky hauls back and snaps a chop directly across Kenzie’s hulking rack!  “Aaaaaahhhh” Kenzie cries out and brings a hand to her chest, only to eat another bitch slap to the face that straitens her back up. “Shut up!” Nikky snarls before cracking another chop into Kenzie’s chest.  “What, don’t like getting your tits lit up Goddess?”  Then Nikky really lays into her with a series of hard-hearted chops that send Kenzie’s quickly reddening rack jiggling.  Nikky sets herself for another when Kenzie explodes out of the corner, sweeping Nikky’s arms aside and yanking my ex’s face into her heaving chest! “How about lights-out instead, bitch!” Kenzie grinds Nikky’s face into the darkness of her abused chest’s cleavage.

Nikky’s stunned for a moment, the sudden reversal catching her off-guard but she doesn’t do any of the time and energy wasting histrionics that a less experienced fighter would use like wind-milling her arms or pressing at Kenzie’s shoulders.  Instead she starts pounding short rights into Kenzie’s stomach and ribs,  trying to force the Goddess to release her on her own.  “GAH! Ah!” Kenzie cries out with each hit, but stubbornly tries to keep on what she knows could be a fall ending hold. Potentially match winning too, because if she can knock Nikky out Brad won’t last long against her in the next fall.

She can’t hold out against those hard hits though, and with a cry of frustration she uses her grip on the back of Nikky’s head to fling her away before placing her hands over her abdominals where some particularly brutal hits had landed.

Nikky fell to the ground in a heap, her time in Kenzie’s tits already having robbed a lot of her breath.  Gasping, she looks up just in time to see the Goddess’s leg descending on her neck and chest!  Kenzie’s legdrop having taken out what little air she was able to get back in, Nikky could offer no defense as Kenzie straddled her waist, tucking the Wildcat’s arms under her knees at Nikky’s sides. Kenzie brushed a lock of disheveled hair out of her face as she looked down at Nikky.  “Nice try Wildcat, but those belts belong to me!  And a word to the wise,” Kenzie informed her as she bent forward, lowering that breath-stealing rack back down towards Nikky’s face.  “If I feel a little lip and tongue action you go out, I might take it easy on you later.”  With that, Nikky’s face was enveloped in Kenzie’s tits. 

Nikky’s feet pushed at the mat as she tried to bridge up, but that only put more of Kenzie’s weight firmly on her face.  Her fingers are working on her hands, frantically clenching and grasping from their trapped position between Kenzie’s legs and her own body.  It would seem like her squirming was useless, but she made just enough space shifting their wait to get her right arm up and above her side.  It’s still trapped in between Kenzie’s legs, but she has some wiggle room.  Her hand starts to grope blindly up towards Kenzie’s firm hips and ass as her other movements slow…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Looks like you know who is about to go out.” Emma observes.

It does look that way. You would think Nikky was done for, but that groping hand.

“I don’t think so. Look between Kenzie’s legs.” I point out to Emma.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikky’s hand has found the leg hole of Kenzie’s bottoms and is twisting its way inside.  You can tell the moment her fingers find Kenzie’s pussy, because an electric shock seems to jolt through the Goddess.  It’s almost like she’s frozen in time,  mouth open in surprise,  but it only lasts a moment before she lets out a shuddering moan.  Nikky’s nearly out, the Goddess’s breath-stealing rack sapping her strength, but her fingers are flying on Kenzie’s pussy.  The fall has come down to a race.  Will the Goddess’s divine rack or the Wildcat’s magic fingers take the win.  It’s close, but in the end, the Goddess is only mortal after all.

“Oh God, oh God yes! Just like that! Yes! Yes! YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kenzie’s whole body bucks with her final cry, her body clenching and shuddering as her orgasm blasts through her body in response to Nikky’s dexterous hand.  Flopping next to Nikky in post orgasmic bliss, the Goddess is mostly oblivious as the ref calls for the bell. 

“Winner of the second fall and the match, with her Magic Fingers submission, The WILDCAT!”

Nikky’s a mess after her time beneath Kenzie’s tits. She’s gasping for breath and her hair is plastered to her face with sweat. Rolling herself to her side, Nikky glares daggers at the prone Goddess.  Uh-oh…

My ex crawls over to Kenzie and straddles her waist.  Sitting up, Nikky hauls back and unleashes a hateful slap to Kenzie’s hulking tits! Kenzie yells and tries to cover up but Nikky won’t let her, punishing her for every second she spent suffocating under The Goddess’ rack. First slaps and then punches rain down, and finally she diiiigs her claws into Kenzie’s full chest and twists!

“Not such a Goddess now, are you? Huh?  How do you like my claws?”

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LET GO LET GO LET GOOOOOO!” Kenzie cries out.  Jake tries to come into the ring to help his lover, but Brad manages to catch him straight in his head with the tag team belts, laying him out on the mat. 

Nikky finally rips her claws out of Kenzie’s abused tits, leaving a trail of red welts.  Kenzie tries to cup them with her hands, but Nikky grabs her wrists and swings over to her head.  “Lights out, Goddess.” Nikky drops her ass down onto Kenzie’s upturned face.  “What, this is what you were trying to do to me wasn’t it?  Knock me out?” Nikky wiggled her ass against the blonde Goddess’s face, feeling the muffled protests and complaints fading under her facesit.  In the end, Nikky drops the Goddess’s wrists and lets her limp arms drop to the mat before raising her own up in tired triumph.  The camera fades out as Nikky stands, her foot planted between Kenzie’s welt-marked breasts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Woah.” Emma exclaims. “You sure you’re ready for her next week?”

No, though I don’t say it.