News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'm back... for real this time.

• 6 Replies

Offline NicoleS

I'm back... for real this time.
« on: June 27, 2019, 05:03:35 AM »
Okay, so, long story short because I don't want to discuss it in too much detail. I've been going through a lot of stuff lately. It's nothing too serious so please don't dwell on it too much. I'm not in any danger anymore and can say with assurance that I'm here to stay permanently. I'm completely disassociated from my boyfriend, who somehow found my LAST account's password too. He won't find this one.

So, I still work full time, so I can't promise stories every day like I used to be able to, but I'll at least try to post a few times a week. I'll mostly contribute to the Finish Her! thread, but I will also be continuing my tournament that I had planned before I left. I won't post anything on it until I actually have the first round of stories out, because you know how quick I am to lose interest in something. I do want to see this one through, though!

Also, I found a SHITTAKE amount of my old stories on my old computer, and was considering posting them somewhere. I don't want to flood Jack's thread, so I might release them bit by bit (especially when my creativity is low.) So, if you feel like you're having de ja vu, that's probably the reason why. I'm bummed some of my non-Finish Her! stories are gone forever, like my original J-Law/Michelle story never mind, I have that one! and the Tag Team Titfight one. That blows.. but that's life lol. I have a bunch of titfighting/boob-related stories on dA, but they're not celeb based. PM me if you want my account.

Again, guys, I apologise for, ugh, everything, really. I hope we can put everything behind us and get some writin' out there! I'd still love to collab with some of you, when IRL stuff isn't trying to take over, of course. Jack, Freefall, Vitz, Lookout, jessicasinger... I'm looking at y'all in particular. As always, I hope to see you all out there! :) Keep on keeping on, my lovelies.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 05:09:52 AM by NicoleS »
Don't ask to fight me. I'm just a write-y.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: I'm back... for real this time.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »
Welcome back and feel free to join my Celebrity Stories discord if you want to write stories together or discuss future stories/tournaments.
https://discord.gg/33BBmWd

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 04:37:00 AM »
Welcome back! Hope to see you in the discord also!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 06:47:48 AM »
Welcome back, legend!
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 04:30:11 AM »
What was the tag-team tit-fight one? The one with Hitomi and Anri vs Kate and... Charlotte? I want to guess?
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 05:21:20 AM »
Welcome back, Nicole!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 10:15:58 PM »
Delighted you're back. Have enjoyed your stuff on the finish her thread and other posts - and hope RL stays good!