News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chels and Kat Chapter 2

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat Chapter 2
« on: June 27, 2019, 04:12:50 PM »
Chapter 2:

Chels whispered to Kat as the boys where getting them beers in the kitchen “ you really want to do this? We have never done this in front of anyone.” Kat whispered back “ I love you, these are our husbands. If you missed our play sessions as much as I have its now or never.” The guys came back into the room still smiling and fully erect manhood showing threw their pants, and the 4 sat down on the couch with the two women sitting next to each other. After a few minutes of questions and answers it was discovered that the husbands where cool with it. Kat jumped up first saying “ good, now the real fun begins.” She proceeded to take off her shirt. Her husband began to protest thinking about another guy seeing her breasts but before he could continue Chels was up taking her shirt off. The jaws of both women hit the floor.  Both women looked at their husbands and each other. Their eyes ogled the others breasts and both smiled. Kat said “ it’s only been a half decade, but you still look GOOD.” Chels blushed and said “ you’re as beautiful as ever.” Both women looked over at the men and smiled as their erection had gotten even bigger. They moved close enough to each other still looking at their men. Close enough that their erect nipples touched. They looked each other in the eye as they rubbed their nipples around together and looked back at their husbands. Kat said “ I’ll bet you that by the end of this I can get your man to cum in his pants.” Chels blushed and repeated the challenge “ I bet I can get YOUR man to cum in his pants. Kat turned to look at Chels and with an evil smile said “ I’ll bet your already creaming down there, you little slut.” Chels pretended to be offended as the two locked up smashing their breasts together as hands went straight to hair.  Mouths opened and each began to deeply kiss as they fought. Kat broke the lip break just long enough to check out the crotch of Chels husband. She then looked him in the eye and said “ you be a dear and tell me when your well endowed  ‘one eyed monster’ throws up?” Chels pretended to be offended yelling “ stop looking at my mans junk.” They kissed again pulling hair really hard. Tongues danced around lips as they pressed chests hard together. When they separated lips Chels looked over at Kat’s husbands crotch and looked him in the eye and smiled “ your getting close.”
    It was Kat’s turn to pretend to be offended “ YOU stop eyeing my mans cock.” Chels playfully jested “ I bet he’s almost as well hung as my guy.”  Kat broke away from Chels and said “ you know what? I have an idea.” She moved back close to Chels and put her arm around her. Chels sensed it wasn’t a wrestling move and quickly got the idea. Both women stood now side by side with their breasts laying side by side. “ Ok” Kat started “ you two get to choose, who has the nicer tits.” They compared nipples, breast size, natural sag and firmness. They pressed nipples together to see who’s where stronger and bigger (Chels where larger but Kat’s nipples where stronger).  Kat then said “ the hell with it, lets go right to round 3.” She stepped away and dropped her shorts and stood there blonde haired and completely naked. Chels was a bit more hesitant but quickly disrobed showing her neatly trimmed womanhood.
      Kat whispered to Chels and then each women went to the others husband and grabbing a hand got the men to stand.  Kat in a singy voice said “ fair is fair. We are both naked as jay birds, so you gotta be naked, too.” The women looked at the men and after a few moments the men slowly disrobed.  Kat ran to sat down on the couch as she said “ do it slower, so I don’t miss anything.” Chels sat down. Finally the men where naked and after much couching they did get the men to stand close to each other. It was Chels who said “ If you don’t want to play by our rules, we can all just get redressed and call it a night.”
    The girls hi fived each other as both realized they had married not for money, but for looks and size.
Both women got  up and went to their husband and gave them a hug and a squeeze. Kat smiled as her husband sat down and said “ Just try not to  be the first to cum, ok?” Kat looked at Chels husband and his package and said “ I hope to get your motor all revved up as I’m about to dominate your women.  I am going to fight her. My body versus hers, my tits against hers, my pussy (she turned to look at Chels) against hers.” She continued looking at Chels “ you remember the first time we did this?” Chels nodded slowly  and said “ I’m going to make you submit to my womanhood. “
Kat smiled and said “ you think?” Both girls circled each other. Chels said “ I know.” As they continued to circle each other Kat said “ it’s been a few years, you still got what it takes?” Chels said “ we’ll find out soon enough.” They crashed into each other breasts smashing into breasts, bare stomach pressed together as they bare hugged pubic bones pressed together and they stood cheek to cheek. Kat purred softly “ It’s been so long since I felt a women’s body next to mine.  Don’t get me wrong, I like my cock, but there is something about pitting myself against another woman. Here I have a chance of dominating.  Chels laughed and just added “how about you just shut up and let’s fight.” Chels wrapped her bare thigh around Kats and both women went tumbling down to the floor. Side by side they tangled legs as bare feet curled as muscles tensed.
   They rolled back and forth bare asses in the air as each fought to take the top position and keep it. It was obvious that they had done this dance many ,many times as most of the moves they had developed counter moves for and they rolled for several minutes. They were coiled tight enough together to feel the others breathing. Breast tissue pressed together tightly as each hugged the other. Equally build legs wrapped around the other as hip bones touched. Each had their hips tilted forward to let their womanhood’s brush together pubic hair to pubic hair. As the men sat watching they herd their women begin to softly moan in between the grunts from their physical effort. Each women was being aggressive, they wanted to win but they were also enjoying this.  “ I feel your lips brushing mine.” “ I feel your clit brushing against mine.”
    They continued to roll until Chels ended up on top. Kat knew she was about to be pinned so she unlatched her feet and quickly spread her legs open to except Chels’ hips between her firm thighs. Before Chels could counter Kat had her thighs wrapped around her and was beginning to squeeze. Chels pressed herself into Kat’s crotch but Kat was now hooking her feet. Chels let out a grunt as she was being squeezed . She released a hand and tried to push her opponent’s leg lock but gave up after a moment and settled for repining her one hand and she tried to get the second hand Kat reached around Chels and hugged her.  Chels tried to break the hold but only managed to bring Kat up with her. Chels was now standing with Kat’s arms wrapped around her and Kat’s thighs wrapped around her hips. Kat grunted “ ride em’ cowgirl.”  Chels was struggling as to have to carry the weight of the equally sized women.  She turned and they both went crashing into the couch the guys where on. Kat was still hanging on as Chels dug her bare feet into the carpet and tried to driver her hips deep enough into Kat to get her to break her hold.  Moments later Chels went still and with both women breathing heavily  laying tit pressed to tit and belly to belly Kat asked “ you ready to give me this round.” A few moments later Chels nodded her head and Kat let her leg and arm hold go.  Before Chels got up off of Kat she smiled and threw her arms out and grabbed hold of both men’s erect cocks and stroked several times till Kat threw her hands up to block her. “Hey! No jacking off MY man.” Chels jumped off and both girls stood with a serious look eye to eye. Chels thought she had really pissed off Kat and was about to get slugged. Kat turned around and leaning over grabbed each mans cock and said “ turn about is fair play .”and began stroking each man until Chels grabbed kat around the waist and pulled her backwards. Both women laughing and calling the other “slut, Whore.”  As both girls threw back some more beer Chels was heard stating “ I forgot about those legs of yours.” Kat smiled and after another drink of beer said “ I told you I’ve been doing yoga and Palate. You should try it.”