News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Britney the Bitch

• 1 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Britney the Bitch
« on: June 28, 2019, 12:54:43 AM »
This is a favorite story of mine; I don't know who wrote so if  you do leave a comment so I can give the author credit.

Britney the Bitch
By unknown author

Britney had been a real bitch to both Brad and I ever since we started seeing each other, about a month after they broke up. She started going with some guy named Buck, a jock who was all muscle and no brain; perfect for a little slut like Britney.

When Brad first approached me, and said the two of them had challenged us to a tag-style fuckfight, I was ecstatic. My name is Samantha; I'm about 5'7 130lbs with a 36DD 27 37 body, shoulder length red hair, green eyes and a snow-white complexion. Britney, on the other hand, has a smaller build; around 34b 24 35 with brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. I wanted to kick the little bitch's ass so bad for some of the things she said about me behind my back and this sounded like the perfect opportunity.

We all met in the gym, late at night, in a standard ring; some chick named Sharon would ref. She had a shapely figure that was barely concealed beneath the tight, skimpy pair of striped shorts and tank-top she wore; she had long, blonde hair and blue eyes.

We stood in the ring, glaring at each other; Brad and I in one corner, Britney and Buck in the other. Sharon stood in the center of the ring and ordered us all to strip. I flashed a twisted smile at Buck and I slowly peeled off my shirt and bra, revealing my full, 36DD bust. To my surprise, he just smirked back, slowly sliding his jeans down to his ankles and stepping out of them. My eyes almost popped out of my head as he slipped his boxers off to reveal a full, thick cock that was at least thirteen inches long; I had never seen a dick that size in my life!

Lucky for me, Brad didn't notice any of this, as he and Britney were nose to nose, screaming at each other in the center of the ring. Sharon stepped between the two and sent each of them back to their corners before she ordered us all to oil up. A couple minutes later, all four of our naked bodies were glistening with hot oil; I could barely keep my eyes off of that huge piece of meat of Buck's as it stood erect and shiny.

"Tell your slut, it's a good thing she likes my man's cock because it's going to be shoved down her throat after he beats her when I finish milking you, asshole!" Britney yelled at Brad, glaring at me. Shit, I didn't think she had noticed me staring at Buck.

"The only one who is going to be beaten is you and the muscle-bound oaf here when me and Brad finish with you two." I snapped at her.

She looked me up and down and sneered. "A fat-titted cow like u and a wimp like him don't stand a chance against us. After we win, I think I'm going to batter those tits of yours real good. Buck likes it when I do that."

"Bring it on, bitch." I just growled.

Sharon went over the rules; it would be guy vs girl, no face punching, eye gouging or choking. If your opponent forces you to cum you lose; once one person has been eliminated, the other two are free to double team the remaining person as they'd like, but until that first person is eliminated only one person per team is allowed in the ring at a time.

Me and Buck started out with Brad and Britney in opposite corners, shouting words of encouragement to us. We locked up in the center of the ring and Buck easily pushed me into a neutral corner. He looked at me with a stupid grin as he started feeling my tits, my back pressed against the corner turnbuckles. I moaned slightly as he gently tweaked my hard, erect nipples; genuinely enjoying it at first. His confident smile turned to a look of shock and pain as I brought my knee up hard into his stomach. I could feel his ribs whack off of my kneecap and Buck immediately fell to his knees.

I pushed him onto his back and straddled his stomach between my thighs, spinning around so that I was facing his feet. I could feel him trying to escape, but I had him pinned good. I smiled over at Britney, teasing her as I took Buck's cock in my hand and slowly began to jerk him off.

"I guess your man's not as tough as you thought, honey." I said sarcastically to her. I took his twitching piece of meat, now hard with arousal, and carefully fit it between my oiled up tits so that she could see everything. Buck moaned loudly as my tits slid up and down the shaft of his cock. With each stroke, I teased his head with my mouth; swirling my tongue around the tip of his penis and nibbling on it gently with my teeth and lips. Britney was screaming frantically from her corner as she recognized the trouble her partner was in early on in the match.

Suddenly he brought his right knee up and whacked me straight in the forehead with it. Dazed from the blow, I rolled off of Buck, clutching my head in my hands; he rolled to his corner and made a tag to Britney. Still in a slight stupor, I kind of fell into our corner and Brad enthusiastically tagged himself in as he stepped between the ropes to face his ex.

I don't know how long I stood in our corner, dazed from that shot to the head, but when I managed to come to a bit I could see that Brad was in trouble. Britney had him trapped in a corner and was punishing him with kicks to the stomach. When she noticed I was a little more aware of my surroundings, she took the opportunity to taunt me.

"Welcome back to the land of the living slut!" Britney screamed at me. "You came to just in time to see your boyfriend get beat."

Brad was half-sitting in the corner, his head slumped forward. She grabbed a handful of his hair and lifted his head up so that he looked her straight in the eyes. "Don't worry baby, I'm almost done with you.” She laughed, winding up and driving a fist straight into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him and sending Brad to the mat.

She rolled him onto his stomach and took the same position I had used with Buck who knows how long ago now. Frantically, Britney began jerking off my boyfriend; his cock twitched and throbbed and he weakly struggled to buck her off, to no avail. She just laughed at this pitiful attempt and kept sliding his oil-slicked meat between her fingers.

"Your cock is so small compared to my man's that I won't even waste time sucking on it." Britney obviously enjoyed toying with her ex. "A hand-job is the most you'll EVER get from me, you worm."

Finally, my poor boyfriend couldn't hold out any longer; with a loud groan of both pleasure and frustration, Brad stomped the mat with his feet as she forced him to orgasm. Britney laughed as she milked him with both hands, his cock shooting its load in the air; cum landing on her fingers and all over Brad’s quivering stomach.

She jumped to her feet as Sharon helped Brad leave the ring and pointed at me. Buck stood behind her smiling; reluctantly, I stepped between the ropes, my head still a little cloudy from before, as Sharon instructed me to enter the ring and finish the match. I didn't stand a chance and I knew it.

Britney and Buck both jumped me as soon as I hit the ring; Buck grabbed me from behind and I struggled to escape his grasp. Suddenly Britney kicked me hard between the legs and I crumpled to my knees. I felt myself being picked up from behind as Buck's strong hands wrapped me up in a full nelson. I was facing Britney who had a snide grin on her face now and no matter how hard I struggled I was trapped in Buck's grasp.

"This is gonna feel SOO good,” Britney sneered as she wound up and drove her fist hard into the tender area just below my belly button. I cried out with pain, the blow almost folding me in half.

She continued working me over by using my breasts as punching bags. All I could do was wince and scream in pain as her knuckles drove hard into my pale, sensitive titflesh again and again. After a couple of minutes of this I looked down and could already see bruises beginning to form.

"Don't worry baby, I won't punch your poor boobs anymore,” Britney bent forward and whispered in my ear. I sighed in relief, thinking that my torture was over at last. "I'm going to let Buck work them over for a while."

"No.." I moaned weakly, "No.. please.. no more."

She just laughed as her and Buck changed positions so that Britney was now holding me from behind and Buck was standing in front of me.

He took both of my tits in his hands and started squeezing them hard. "Oooowww!!!! Oh shit!! Ooooohhhhh!!!" I whimpered loudly as he kneaded my already-aching boobs like dough between his strong fingers.

"If you beg, we might show u some mercy bitch!" Britney whispered lethally in my ear. I didn't want to be reduced to begging, but the pain was too much and I soon gave in when Buck started pinching and twisting my nipples.

'OOOWWWW!!!! OH FUCK!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!" I shook my head violently left and right from the pain. Tears welled up in my eyes as he abused my perfect breasts, concentrating a lot of punishment on my sensitive nipples. "Please.. stop it! Oh God, it hurts! Ooowwww... oh shit!" I gasped with pain.

Soon I was crying uncontrollably; my cheeks wet with tears and my red hair damp with sweat as I was forced to endure incredible amounts of abuse.

They traded places again and Britney continued working me over with punches to my pussy. I was a sobbing mass of quivering flesh in Buck's arms as she rammed her fist into the sensitive area between my legs over and over again.

Finally, they dropped me to the mat and mercifully, Britney spread my legs apart and slid her toes in and out of my pussy, carefully teasing my clit, until I reached an orgasm.

As a final humiliation, they pulled Brad back into the ring and she facesat him while Buck force-fed me that monster cock of his. Both of them rode us to orgasm, Britney cumming all over Brad's face while Buck filled my mouth with his tool and shot his load straight down my throat. Both me and my man were left lying in the ring on our backs, used and beaten; itching for payback.

You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/stonekidman

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: Britney the Bitch
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 01:15:24 PM »
I read this years ago on anther site loved it then and still do.Wish there had been a rematch