News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

East Coast Cats still shooting new fights?

• 4 Replies

Offline alex_stark

East Coast Cats still shooting new fights?
« on: June 28, 2019, 11:18:59 PM »
Does anybody know whether East Coast Cats is still active. It has been a while since they released ECC-121: Jackie vs. Celeste.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: East Coast Cats still shooting new fights?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 04:48:23 PM »
It feels like they're due to release a new match soon. I've found myself checking the web site in the last few days.

Offline pablohernandez15

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 08:41:14 AM »
ECC site moderator told me the other day that the next one's coming in a month or so

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 11:48:17 PM »
That's cool, it's been awhile.

Why does everyone think there has been a lull in production of videos, besides eastcoast and suitefights, why is the king of our interest a retired single guy operation (ecnwc) that was filming years ago?

It would seem with the rise in UFC gyms that a non-nude operation would be easy to create, especially in europe or somewhere.

Do you all think there aren't enough people interested?  Does anyone reading this have the discretionary wealth to set it up?

I convinced or introduced Brooke into the ECNWC world and she was fine with it, enjoyed it even and was ready to do more.   Was she just a unicorn and there are no others like her and Jenn etc.?

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 01:14:34 AM »
Agreed, ECNWC had a lot of really interesting talent that just fell off outside of Maggie.

Brittany, Jemma etc (mainly the women in the last 3-4 releases). A real shame they stopped producing matches. I'm wondering if a lot of them did this as a once off thing and moved on.