News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Sexfighting League Match 8:Hunter vs the Wildcat II

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League Match 8:Hunter vs the Wildcat II
« on: June 30, 2019, 11:20:26 PM »
Part 6: Hunter vs. The Wildcat II

This is it, my rematch against Nikky.  If I win, Amy and I get a shot at getting our belts back.  If she wins, she picks my next three matches and I face more humiliation at the hands of my ex and former tag team partner.

“Introducing first,  she is one half of the reigning tag team champions, and undefeated since her return,  THE WILDCAT!”

Living dead girl…Nikky saunters to the ring, topless with her championship belt around her waist. 

“And her opponent,  he is a two time former tag team champion,  HUNTER!”

Are you like me, are you ugly…. I burst through the curtains, feigning a lot more confidence than I feel.  Nikky just leans back into the far corner, one hand caressing the title as she sends me a smirk. 

After handing her belt over to the time keeper,  Nikky looks me up and down before bending over and peeling off her bottoms.  When her eyebrow raises in challenge, I do the same and toss my shorts to the outside.

“Sure you’re up for this, Hunter?” Nikky taunted, throwing my words from her return match back to me. 

I answer with a sneer and move forward, she comes towards me palms up.

“You don’t really think you’re going to beat me in a test of strength do you?” I asked

She just smirked and wiggled her fingers…I met her in the center of the ring and clasp her hands.  She pushed for just a moment, then flung her hands out to the sides, bringing our chests together and bringing her close enough to catch me in a liplock.  Her tongue slipped passed my lips and dueled with mine, trying to drive my tongue back as our hands still clasped came down to our sides. 

“How’s this for a test of strength?” Nikky breathed against my lips before teasing my tongue back into our duel.  Before I knew it I felt my back hit the ropes!

“Looks like I’m passing this test, doesn’t it?  Of course, you’re not doing so well,” she whispered against my lips before she resumed our kiss and pulled our arms up and out, putting them over the top ropes to support me as she shook her right hand free, slipping it between us to worry at my dick.

The addition of her hand job let her completely dominate the tongue duel…fuck it felt like she was driving her tongue down my throat.  Moaning under the dual assault, I managed to get my left arm down and cup her ass, squeezing as I flipped our positions, putting her back to the ropes.  Yeah, how do you like that “UNGHHHH.”  Nikky gave a little squeek of surprise, then upped her hand job and followed through,  flipping positions with me again.  We rolled along the ropes until I felt my back hit the turnbuckle, NOT where I wanted to be against my ex.  Nikky spun around and grabbed my wrists, spreading them on the top rope as she pressed back against me. 

Catching my cock between her cheeks, she started grinding back against me, working my dick with her ass.

“I saw how much you liked this when your new little stray was doing it to you…”

“Ungh…she was better at it though.”

Her response?  Nikky slipped a hand behind her back to worry my tip while she slowly twerked my dick!

“Ohhh”

“Still better?” she taunted after hearing my gasp.

I get my hands on her hips and shove her away.  She stumbles out of the corner, giving me a chance to tackle her to the mats form behind.  I mount her, sliding my arms up to lock her in a full nelson.  The hold secured,  I fit my cock between her cheeks and thrust down.  “I like this position even more though…” I whispered in her ear.

Nikky makes a fist and pounds the mat once as I secure the nelson, then looks up and to the side with an “O” of surprise on her lips as my cock enters.

“How’s this one, champ?” I throw back at her, keeping her pinned and her arms up as I work her ass.

“Nnnnghhh…nice try,  unh… I’m not some slut you can..unh… buttfuck into submission, but you’re welcome to wear yourself out!”

She’s right about that, but I have no intention of wearing myself out trying to get the submission this way.  Instead I pull out and use the nelson to turn her over before taking both her hands on one of mine and pinning them over her head, leaving me with one hand free and her whole body open to me.  She looks at me with just a hint of worry as I lean in and capture her nipple in my mouth, licking and sucking a nipping lightly as my free hand traces its way down her stomach and lightly brushes over her pussy.  She breathes out and squirms as my fingers trace her folds, but she’s able to slip her hand free from mine and slip those maddening fingers around my dick.

“Oh you really don’t want to try this test.” She breathes, quickly falling into her rhythm.  She seems almost shocked when I don’t drop my own hold, but simply bear down on her pussy and let my fingers fly.  Those sessions I’ve been doing with Emma to improve my staying power are starting to pay off.  She wasn’t expecting me to hang in once she started stroking my dick.

Her fingers slow down on my cock; yes! Yes! I press down,  my fingers feeling for that button,  there!  Take that! Nikky flushes as my fingers find her g-spot,  her chest and neck turning red as she whimpers. A few more shuddering breaths,  her hand just holding my dick now,  and she arches her back crying out in release!

I keep rubbing her pussy, making ever slower circles with my hand as she comes back down.

“Winner of the first fall, with a fingering submission, HUNTER!”

Oh that feels good.  I grin down at Nikky’s shocked face and plant a teasing kiss on her lips before getting up and heading back to my corner.  Nikky’s just staring at me in disbelief from the mat.  She finally gets up and heads back to start the next round.

Nikky has a determined look to her face as we come together this time.  She hooks me in a headlock,  trying to drag me off balance but I keep my feet under me.  I put my arms around her waist, trying to lift her up and take her down but she throws out her legs, using my own momentum to flip us down to the mat.  She rubs her small chest over my face for a moment before sliding down, her hand again finding my cock and making it twitch in her grip. 

I slide my hand between her legs and use my grip to spin her, bringing her crotch up where I can get my mouth on her pussy.  She cries out when my tongue gets into her folds, thrashing her body to send us rolling along the mat.  After several reversals we end up on our sides, locked in a 69 position.  I bring my hands to her ass, squeezing and pulling myself in tighter to her crotch as she retaliates, engulfing my dick with her warm mouth and bobbing her head up and down as I lick her.  We’re suddenly locked in another test of strength, her blowjob against my tongue.

But where my legs are relatively useless in this position, just framing her head as she sucks, she doesn’t have the same problem.  Her legs encircle my head and squeeze, not strong enough to put me in danger from her scissors, but enough to slow me down and limit the movement of my head.  It makes enough of a difference that I can’t work her pussy as freely as she’s working my dick.

“Ungh.” Damn it, she’s winning!  I try to dive in with renewed focus,  but Nikky’s already felt my lapse and upped the ante, “Oh!“ bobbing faster on my weakening dick and bringing her right hand around my leg to rub at my balls! I knew I was getting to her by the little moans I could feel around my cock, but I was way too close to cumming in her mouth to keep “Unghhh…” to keep this up, and the light head scissors she kept pulsing about my head to slow me down was also keeping me from really getting a good grip on that pussy like she had on my cock.  Steeling myself, I put my hands on her hips and gave a sudden shove, throwing myself backwards and popping both my head and my cock free from Nikky’s trap.

“Oh that was a close one!” Nikky panted.  “Why don’t you lay back a let me finish you off?”

“Why don’t you just let me finish eating out that pussy?”

We come together again on our hands and knees, probing.  Nikky presses against me, licking and sucking at my neck while one hand tweaks my nipple.  I grope her ass, drawing her close and shoving, putting her on her back.  I bend down and suck on her neck, twisting her tit with one hand while I hold her in place with the other.  She whimpers a little as I suck.

“Now who’s in trouble?”

Nikky manages to get her pulsing fingers back around my cock, and no amount of training will let me stand up to her grip for much longer.  I reluctantly push away again, breaking the new stalemate.

“Enough foreplay, how ‘bout a real test of strength?“  Nichole leans back on her elbows and spreads her legs, taking one hand and rubbing her pussy while looking up at me.  "Want to see how long that poor little cock can take this pussy?"

“A lot longer than it will take to wear you out!” I fire back.

“Still talkin’ big.” She smirks, motioning me forward.

It‘s a gamble with how worked up I am, but I know she‘s close too.  Besides, what better way to take it to my ex than by fucking her into submission?. I slip between her legs and line up, sliding my dick into her waiting pussy.  She closes her eyes and lets out a little moan as I enter all the way, and I can feel her muscles clenching on my cock.  We start thrusting together, quickly finding our rhythm as we swivel and grind.  Nikky makes her move, twisting her hips to put me on my back but I counter,  bracing myself and pistoning her back to her back.  She throws her head back and cries out,  her pussy getting overwhelmed by my throbbing cock!  Yes! I’ve got her! She’s OH SHIT!  While I’d been pumping her Nikky had snuck her hand between us and grabbed the base of my cock! Her fingers jittered and pulsed, pushing me over the edge. I tried to pull back, but she hooked her legs behind me to keep me close as she pulled my cock deeper in her pussy as she squeezed the base of my dick between us.

“No!  Ungh! Oh you sneaky BITCH!” The heat of her pussy, her squeezing fingers, the cooing moans she was making up at me, they all completely overwhelmed me.  My cock surrendered to her pussy, filling her as her muscles clamped down and squeezed my defeated dick.

“Ha!” She taunted, breathing hard and still clutching my cock. 

“Winner of the second fall, with a fuck clutch, THE WILDCAT!”

She out-fucked me.  My ex out-fucked me.

I rolled to the side, coming to a rest on my stomach as she went the opposite way, sliding out of the ring and stopping at her corner, her back turned to me as she quietly fingering herself so she wouldn’t be on a hair trigger this fall.  Okay, I knew that was a mistake, I can still pull this off, I just need to….wait a minute, wait, what?  Is it…I spin my head to look at Nikky, is it that simple?  Poker face, poker face, don’t let her know what you’re thinking.  The second fall I won in that first match, her catfight with Amy in our tag, every match of hers that I watched…it clicks into place…if I can catch her…

The bell rings, sounding the last fall of the match.  She looks as exhausted as I feel…trying to keep from panting as we close in on each other.  By mutual agreement, we reach for each other’s sex, time to find out if I’m right about… What the hell?! She lubed her hand!  She must have had some outside the ring in her corner. My cock is dripping with oil as she twists her hands around me.

“Ref!” 

“Oh quit whining,” Nikky huffs,  “I didn’t bring anything in the ring, so no DQ in this sexfight…”

Shit.  “You cheating bitch!”

“Your cock doesn’t seem to mind.”

Her slippery strokes were destroying my dick.  All that time I put in with Emma hadn’t prepared me for this; I am not one of the oil wrestlers.  I sank to my knees under her assault, desperate to break the hold she had on my cock but she just followed me down, wearing me out.

A hand on my chest pushed me to my back as she pumped.  Damn it, I’ve got to get out of this!  With an effort I reached down, getting my hands under Nikky’s armpits and yanking her up and away from my dick.  Instead of fighting it, Nikky uses the momentum to leapfrog over my chest and come to rest riding my face!

Nikky put both hands behind my head, drawing me into her crotch then rocked to the side, straightening her legs out to pour pressure into a head scissors. Nikky doesn’t have the strongest scissors, but in my weakened state her technique more than made up for it by smothering me with her crotch as she squeezed.

I pushed at Nikky’s thighs, her ass, anything to shift her hold and get a breath as my lungs screamed for air.

“Oh, you’re not going anywhere!” she cooed, clutching the back of my head to pull me even further into her moist crotch and giving me another squeeze as she rocked her hips.

My struggles slowed as my arms and legs started to feel heavy…she’s putting me out…she’s….

The match didn’t end with my knockout.  Watching the tape later showed Nikky’s reaction, the brilliant, self-satisfied smile on her face when she felt me go under…raising my arm, shaking it, and letting it fall listlessly to the mat.  Nikky slowly freeing me from her legs,  propping my slumbering head on her lap and flexing for the camera.  Then she stood over me, both arms raised and her foot on my chest, my face, and finally my cock as she beams to the crowd.

Next thing I’m aware of is a stirring feeling in my groin…Nikky stands over me, hands on her hips, her foot rubbing back and forth on my cock.  Judging from the reaction my dick is giving her she’s been at it a while.

“Nnnngh”

“Wakey wakey!  Back with us wimp? I put you out!  You got too tired and took a little nap between my legs. Sure you don’t just want to throw in the towel?” Nikky sing-songs.  She’s still panting a little but knocking me out seems to have given her a second wind.

I bat her foot away, but she just smirks and steps forward, straddling my hips and smoothly sinking to her knees.  She slides forward a little, trapping my cock under her pussy.  She braced her hands on my stomach and started sliding her hips back and forth, giving my cock a wet lap dance that felt way too good.

“What about now?”

I grunt and push weakly at her.

“Look how wore out you are!  Is it frustrating?  Are you mad you can’t fight back?

“Fuck you.” I breath, still wiped out from having been knocked out by my ex on top of her oily handjob.

“Oh, that didn’t work out too well for you earlier.” She chided, scooting her hips back a little so that my cock was free.

“Let’s see how you’re doing…”  Nikky reached between her legs, slipping her fingers around my cock and stroking even as she rubbed her pussy over my balls and bumped the bottom of my dick with her pelvis.

“Uh oh!  Oh, you’re in trouble now Hunter…don’t fight it,  oh I’ve got you good!”
She ran her hand over the tip of my cock and held it up, shiny and wet.

“Aw, he’s crying again!  You’re on the edge, aren’t you?  Almost there…almost…”

“No,  no,  ngh, ngh, Nnnngh!”  Her fingers overrode what little self control I had left and my cock burst in her hands!

“There we are!”  Nikky crowed as hot white cum dripped down her fingers and onto my stomach.  She wiped her hands on my sides and scooted up so she was once again sitting on my chest.  “Just too good for you, babe!”

“Took you oil to do it.”

She just smirked down at me and flexed for the audience, her chest heaving, playing it up as the announcer made it official.  “Keep telling yourself that, loser.”

“Your winner, with her “magic fingers” submission, THE WILDCAT!”

Luckily she’s still too wiped out to do much to me, she just grabs my hair and thrusts her hips forward, making me lick her to a shuddering orgasm on my face before making her way to the back. 
………………………………...

“You’re not going to get all depressed again, are you?” Emma deadpans from the couch as Amy rubs my shoulders.

“No.”

“Are you sure?  Because she beat you last time and all the girls said you were all broken-up and pathetic about it.” 

“Not this time.”

“And you,” she turns to Amy. “Shouldn’t you be a little more upset that you aren’t getting your title shot?”

Amy gives my shoulders a hard squeeze;  okay she’s a little more upset than she’s letting Emma see.  “Yet.  We don’t have our title shot yet.”

“Nikky’s owned my cock since she came back.” It’s hard to admit, but I need Emma to see it.  “I’ve told you anyone can beat anyone with the right opportunity,  but Nikky stacked the deck so she’d have the best chance each of the times we’ve faced off.  Our two single matches were sexual submission only.  In the tag match she was only in against me at the very end, when Brad set her up so she could work my cock.  Two weeks ago she sneak attacked me from behind while I was in a tough tag match and jacked me off to the edge again so Kenzie could clean up the scraps, and tonight she made sure she had some lube that she slipped into her hand before the third fall. She milked me into submission in the three matches we’ve had, and the only fall I’d won from her was one where I’d out wrestled her and didn’t give her a chance to touch my dick.  Until tonight.  Tonight I beat her at her own game in that first fall.  It’s not much, and I didn’t get the job done tonight, but it’s a start.”

Amy stops rubbing my shoulders and swings around to look at me.  She can tell I‘m not saying everything. “You saw something, didn’t you?”

I just smirk tiredly at her.  She answers with a grin.  Emma looks at us like we’re nuts.

“Sure, so you took a fall.  After that she knocked you out and milked you, why are you grinning?”

I turn to look at her.  “Because next time, it’ll be different. She‘s had me on the back foot since she came back, but I’ll have my own little surprise for her now. Next time, it’ll be even.”