News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chels and Kat Chapter 3

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat Chapter 3
« on: July 01, 2019, 10:55:03 PM »
Chapter 3 Final
Before each women met they discussed with their husbands and forbid them from interfering. Kat was the first to realize and proclaimed with joy “ I see and felt your man has  precumed.” She quickly realized that her man had, also. She comforted them both saying “I’m very wet, too.” Chels just rolled her eyes. Both women sat on the ground and moved close together scissoring their legs bring  their vaginas together. They looked each other in the eyes and smiled small smiles and then looked at their husbands and reminded them not to interfere. Kat stated to both men “pain and pleasure go hand in hand. You are about to see two hot bitches fight to find out who is more women.” She looked at Chels and said “We are well matched and that includes our lady parts. My clit is going to beat the heck out of your clit, my pussy lips will devour yours and my breasts will punish and dominate yours.”  Chels rolled her eyes as she moved in to begin the battle and just said “ whatever, just get that blonde bush against my brown one and lets see who wins tonight. They wrapped arms around each other and with the surprising flexibility of early 30 something’s they brought their crotches together.  Kat caught sight of her man and gave him a wink just as her smile turned to the hint of pain as Chels rammed her hips into Kat. Kat quickly returned the favor and both women bare hugged as they rhythmically slammed their spread thighs wide enough to give the other women access to the center of her womanhood.
       The pounding to on a sound as flesh bumped and smashed into flesh. The sound of stomachs pressed and thighs pressed together and the sound that pussies make when they kiss full mouthed and pull apart. The smell of womanhood was strong but now was over powering. “I feel your clit, bitch.” “I feel your, too.” “I’m stabbing the hell out of yours.” “I’m fighting right back.” The look of concentration and hints of pain ran across both women’s faces. Chels’ husband looked concerned and when Chels made eye contact her tear filled eyes caused him to start to get up. She thrust out her hand showing him her palm and he understood and stopped his approach.  Full bare asses rubbed on carpets as bare thighs began to show the signs of rug burn. Legs spread as far as possible they finally had to let go of their bear hug and both lay back on their hands so get better leverage and this gave the husbands a better view of the pussy fight they had only heard before.
       Each had accepted the others crotch into the other and both where now slamming hard with opened lips and exposed clits.  Fairly perky breasts giggled with each thrust as brown and blonde hair moved. Bare thighs rubbed together as this sexfight continued.  This was something they had obviously done before as they had their hips tilted at an optimal level to give and receive full contact.  For a moment the pounding stopped and they lay there pussy locked together but both where pushing. This pussy pushing match caused both women to raise their hips off the floor and with arched backs they pressed their crotches deep inside the other. Pain registered on both faces.  Blonde and brown bush exposed pussy lips showing signs of rawness from the battle. Neither man had seen their women’s clits so large and red as they sword fought with their pleasure sticks. Brown eyes met blue eyes as each had stopped smiling but they remained locked as the women competed in the most intimate way with their most intimate body parts.  They not only had to compete with the other but their husbands were going to witness their win or defeat. Exposing themselves to their old college lover’s husband was almost as bad. They were fighting a battle that they last did over 5 years ago.
     As they both fell back to the floor the ramming continued with the pounding so hard their breasts where raised on their faces. Blonde sweat soaked hair hung from Kat’s head as Chels soaked brown hair hung from hers. Looks of pain and concentration filled their faces as toes curled with every pounding. They locked again and again . Kat rose up and Chels fallowed. Kat went for Chels breasts with both hands and Kat fallowed. Now pussy licked and fingers and nails began digging into soft breast tissue. This only lasted for about 1 minute as both had to sit back. Several more poundings and Kat again tried to raise up. Chels pushed away from her and scrambled to her knees as both went crashing to the ground side by side with  hands mauling breasts. Screams began to erupt and it was Kat’s husband who tried to get up. Both women  froze in there side by side position with hands still squeezing breasts  and stared at him until he sat back down and they again continued their battle. Barring teeth you would think they were mortal enemies as nails began to dig into soft breast tissue.  Kat purred “ you are going to remember me when you have sex tonight.” Chels growled “ you are going to be to soar to have sex.”
      Laying arm’s length apart  Kat brought up a knee and tried to ram it into Chels crotch. Chels was ready and countered and blocked. “Trying to fight dirty, already? You usually wait until your getting your ass beat to do that.” Chels shouted.  A few blows came close but finally they broke their hand hold and slammed together in a ball of flesh even tighter than before. Growls and small whimpers of pain could be heard from both as knees slammed into flesh and feet kicked feet. Hands clawed at back and pulled hair as they slowly rolled around the carpeted floor.  The equally matched battle cats where hard to tell apart so pressed together except by blonde and brown hair. Thick thighs wrapped and coiled as manicured nails dug into back flesh and breasts.  Kat upped the battle when she reached a hand between Chels leg and began to work her way to her opponent’s crotch. Chels yelled  “ Oh, hell no.” and thrust her hand down there to keep that hand away from her womanhood. They fought  with their hands pressed against their soft bellies each struggling. Kat trying to reach Chel’s womanhood and Kat fighting to keep that hand away, until Kat made contact and Chels was forced to reverse her hand position and grab Kat’s womanhood. “ You know I hate this shit. Fight me women to women, no hands.The harder you dig, the harder I dig!”.  Both tried moving their hips away without losing their hold and both ended up rolling away quickly getting to their knees. Both hesitant to move within arm’s length.  Spitfire came from brown eyes to blue. Barred teeth showed intent wanting to hurt one another until Kat looked at her man and rolled her eyes as she saw that he had blown his load but felt reassured when she saw Chels husband had done the same.  Chels noticed her gaze shift to the men and came to the same conclusion. They took a moment to calm down.  Breathing heavily the men did get up and move them to separate chairs where they were given water to drink. Sweat poured from each girl as tears filled their eyes. Pain, hurt and angry both husbands asked that they stop this. Both got the steel look of hate directed at them by the women. Chel’s let out a laugh when her husband showed concern and she said “ you should have seen the one time we did this. We had broom handles and tried to ram them into each other.” Kat laughed “ yeah, we ended up fighting in the middle of the dorm room playing tug of war with that thing.”  After several minutes the women made eye contact and agreed this was the time to end this match.
     Each stood naked at tired. Early 30ish full figured women in their primes stood a foot apart. Both 5’6 inch women  circled slowly exposing full and fairly firm butts, thick but firm thighs and similar sized c cup breasts. Scratches ran down both backs and where present on both sets of breasts. They reached out stretched hands and locked fingers in a test of strength. The husbands witnessed both women push with all their 140 pounds of weight and strength into each other as palms pressed together and fingers interlocked. Soon they had pressed hard enough to be breast to breast as their heads rested on the others shoulders. Arms where pushed out to the sides making their chests the main point of the pushing match, now. Bare feet dug into carpet as muscles legs struggled to  push the other while keeping themselves up. They were both so tired. Kat tripped and fell back with Chels tumbling right on her. Kat quickly wrapped her thighs around Chel’s to keep her from mounting her. Chels tried to work her leg free but Kat’s thighs where as strong as hers having both been gymnasts a decade ago. Chels worked on pinning Kat’s hands down and after a short while did manage to pin her hands down. Now laying soft belly to soft belly both women where breathing hard. Chel’s dark brown hair hung over her face as she felt Kat struggling to get free. Chel’s breasts swung with each attempt Kat made to buck her off. In a last attempt to free herself Kat unwrapped her legs from holding Chel’s and was about to try and unbalance her when Chel took the opportunity and rammed her freed knee right into Kat’s baby maker.  She only did it once because she saw the look in Kat’s face as her silent open mouthed scream began. Before Kat’s husband to rush to her aid Chel’s had gotten off of her and began soothing her with kisses and hugs.  Both girls hugged with tears in their eyes. The two hellcats had once again turned to lovers.
     Chel’s had won this fight.  More by luck then skill.  The husbands tended to their wives wounds and all four slept in the same bed that night. The girls slept next to each other and the men took the ends.  In the morning when they all woke the girls began plotting. Since Chel had won the fight last night all four of them should do her bidding. She and Kat talked and plotting. “Since the boys got to see us fight naked I think It’s only fair that we get to see you two wrestle, too.” Kat loved the idea and said “ I always wanted to see a sword fight.” The guys began to protest until Chels spoke up “ If you ever want to see us do that again you will do this.” Kat added “ Besides, I think the winner of you two should get a special prize.” Chels gave Kat a quick serious look to stop her, but it was too late as Kat finished with “ the winner could get us both, for a night.”   
To be continued?