News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chels and Kat return Chapters 1-3

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat return Chapters 1-3
« on: July 05, 2019, 05:22:08 PM »
Chels and Kat return Chapter 1.
Chel’s had won this fight.  More by luck then skill.  The husbands tended to their wives wounds and all four slept in the same bed that night. The girls slept next to each other and the men took the ends.  In the morning when they all woke the girls began plotting. Since Chel had won the fight last night all four of them should do her bidding. She and Kat talked and plotting. “Since the boys got to see us fight naked I think It’s only fair that we get to see you two wrestle, too.” Kat loved the idea and said “ I always wanted to see a sword fight.” The guys began to protest until Chels spoke up “ If you ever want to see us do that again you will do this.” Kat added “ Besides, I think the winner of you two should get a special prize.” Chels gave Kat a quick serious look to stop her, but it was too late as Kat finished with “ the winner could get us both, for a night.”   
To be continued?
Kat at spilled the beans about a fantasy both of them at talked about, but only talked. The couples had left that morning, but it was not over and Kat knew she had pissed off her college friend/roommate/ lover and sexfight partner. Kat tried texting Chels for days and weeks with no reply. Finally Chels did respond back “come to my house next week ALONE.” Kat knew what this meant and she was ready to fight for it.
    The night came and she showed up. Chels let Kat in and sure enough Kat’s husband was not home and it was just the two of them. Chels stated “ If you want to do this, have a go at MY man, you’ll have to fight me.”Kat rolled her eyes and  said “ you plan on losing? If you win you’d get MY man for the night.” Kat shouted back “ I won’t lose, but I don’t want to share.”  The two hellcats charged at each other hands in blonde and brown hair. No foreplay today, they were playing for breeding rights as both felines had offered their man as the prize. “ I am so going to enjoy letting your man cum in me” Kat spat the words through the pain of hair pulling.  Chels spat back “ You bitch, I’m going to show your man how good it feels to be f*cked by a real women.”
        They both crashed to the ground with Kat’s flip flops flying off. The two barefoot women in shorts and tank tops began exchanging closed fisted blows. Neither was used to real fighting so most of the hits to back and shoulders where uncoordinated and wild. Kat ended up on top in between Chel’s legs  swinging wildly at Chels face. Her teeth gritted as she was out to dominate her. Chels fought back trying to block the hits by grabbing her opponents hands. After a few good hits to her face where landed she began to try and push Kat off. She got a knee into Kat’s belly and managed to kick hard enough to move her away. Both rolled back to their feet and stood closed fisted facing each other breathing hard. Hair messed and tired from the full forced fight.
   Like two boxing  kangaroos they moved forward  swinging fists wildly while moving their heads back trying to make contact without getting hit in the face. Wild swings to chest and breast they danced around the living room until Kat tripped on the couch. Chels rushed at her and they locked up ending side by side punching face and chest. Brown eyes and blue locked as they exchanged blows kicking with bare legs as the two equally matched young 30 somethings fought for dominance.  Kat was the first to get her knee into Chels crotch and rammed it in hard.  It was Chels turn to feel the pain of a fully placed shot to her pussy but unlike their last round Kat just half mounted her pained foe and kicked again. Chels tried to escape but was helpless. Kat kept on top of her as she now fully mounted Chels and pinned her arms on the couch. “ Where is your cell phone?” is all she asked. Moments later Kat had gotten Chels phone and looked up Chels husbands number. “ Hi, this is Kat. I just wanted you to know that Chels and I just had a ‘talk’ and I’m going to want you and my husband and I to have a meeting.”  She listened to Chels husband stammer until Kat took the phone and handed it to a now submitted Chels. “ Hi” She sobbed. “ No, I’ll be ok.” 

Warning: quick chapter to finish the arch involving m vs m action.

Chels and Kat return Chapter 2:
After much debating between Chels and her husband Rick it was decided that Rick and Kat’s husband Steve where going to have a night with Kat. Chels hated the idea, but the fight had determined that she had lost that argument. She would be permitted to attend but was not allowed to interfere. Kat had won and a single night wasn’t worth losing her husband and sexfight lesbian partner over. It was only sex, after all. After this first night it would be fair game for her to share the men, but Kat had one first blood. Besides, secretly, Chels was looking forward to the first event of the evening. Rick and Steve where all into the idea of experiencing the others wife, but they would have to accept that the price for this was a battle between the men to determine who was first. Kat was the prize and Steve didn’t want to experience sloppy seconds with his own wife.
       The night came and as Kat sat on her bed in her bedroom naked, legs spread she told the men to strip. Chels was sitting on a chair naked and was not happy about having to share her husband but was interested in watching her man wrestle another man, naked.  She found herself wishing she where the prize but Kat at assured her that she would be aloud that privilege the next time the couples met.
   Both men entered the room to the sight of the two naked women and faced each other with equally erect pricks. They eyed each other and rushed forward  into a wrestling stance as both locked up and crashed to the floor. Both trying to avoid touching penis’ until it happened. Rick got Steve down and Kat yelled “ do it! Or the deal is off!!” Rick took his engorged manhood and stabbed at Steves  bending his shaft back. Kat sat up in the bed to get a better view “ Honey, you better fight back or he’s going to break it.” Steve tilted his hips upward and stabbed back as his shaft landed in Rick’s ball sack. Pain shot through both as they used their swords to stab and bend each others shafts. Steve  was in as much pain as Rick  but continued to fight through the pain with each hit. Bent 7 inch shafts caused ball sacks to press together as Rick pressed in. Steve reached up to bring Rick in and limit his ability to ram so hard.
     Steve was locked in the bottom position but not helpless from this position. He wrapped his legs around Ricks hips and their manhoods where bent almost to the breaking point. Pressed together belly to belly and crotch to crotch the men fought with what made them men. Both where virgins to this type of battle but the “prize” was worth risking injury to themselves. They both thrust hands down to their hips and ended up fighting hands as each was trying to grab the others package. They began to squeeze and Rick felt the undeniable signs of Steve blowing a load right in his hand. Steve’s prize fighter began to go limp as Rick rolled his beaten foe on his stomach and mounted his back pinning his engorged meat on the small of his beaten opponents back. He looked up to the sight  of both women he would experience, tonight. He had won the right to mate in the most primal way there was.
Rick had won the fight to lay with Kat and this left Kat’s husband Steve and Chels to watch as their spouses had sex.  The sex was hard and primal. Both had won the right to mate and they did, several times. Chels was so torn between her losing her man for the night and the primal scene of watching two men battle sexually. She could only hope that her turn would come soon enough. Once Kat was satisfied  she called Chels to her and the three of them shared carnal pleasures.  she released Rick to go to his wife and called her husband to bed. Chels and Rick watched as Kat and Steve had sex.   
They swapped partners for many encounters until Chels and Kat both found that they were expecting.

Chels and Kat return Chapter 3

The hormones of expecting are no different just because your preggos. But the rules would be very different.  The husbands had grown to love watching their expecting wives play together naked.  Exploring each other’s growing bodies.  The dirty little that no one in the world knew is the fatherhood of both women was in question.  All violent fighting has stopped but that didn’t mean they didn’t have fun. Their physical contests where limited to hair pulling and breast and pussy attacks. The later where intense as they has a natural competitiveness  to them. 
    Standing naked belly to belly they would grab at breasts lightly and this caused pain. Pulling on nipples trying to milk the other. Hands would reach below bellies when they layed side by side on the bed and each would grope the others womanhood and play their game of “if you pull hard, so will I.” Pain and pleasure through the pregnancy continued.  Lots of pleasure with titillating moments of pain.   The game was simple. Kat would make nice and get Chels to the point of orgasm and then jab a finger just hard enough to cause Chels pain. They would both retreat and come back together belly to belly. Blue eyes looking into brown and make nice. Chels would play with Kats nipples and just as Kat would be to the point of ecstasy Chels would squeeze hard.  Only a few times in the session, but enough to cause the other to flinch.  Almost like a version of the game you would play as children. Pleasure and just a dash of pain.
     Within 1 week both women had delivered and 1 month later the couples met. Kat and Chels had decided it was now safe to have a real match. Baby bellies had gone and both were ready to make up for 9 months of waiting. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:27:47 PM by ooreach »