News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Catfight Lovers

• 2 Replies

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Celebrity Catfight Lovers
« on: July 05, 2019, 05:26:54 PM »
Watching Miley Cyrus at Glastonbury reminded me of a clip i had seen where a catfight was breaking out at one of her concerts.

She stopped singing and started filming the fight on her mobile with a smile spread across her face.

I loved that a celebrity seemed to be enjoying a catfight as much as i do live on tv.

I suppose it makes me feel that my catfight fetish isn't something that shouldn't be talked about away from here and is maybe more accepted than a lot of us think.

Does anyone else know of any celeb's who have shown an enjoyment of our little kink?
                                                                                                                                            Thank you    :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Celebrity Catfight Lovers
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 04:26:34 AM »
Well of course there is the widely documented Elvis Presley, but that has been partially disputed.  The other one is Rodger Clinton (not sure he counts as a real celebrity).  Beyond that, I am guessing Holliwood would have probably 2X what the general population does for fans of this, just because they tend to be a bit wilder than the rest of us to begin with.

Just so you have it, here is the video you mentioned.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87pTJUDPbTw
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
Re: Celebrity Catfight Lovers
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 11:37:12 AM »
Thank you for the video i had only seen it on a program called  Fights Camera Action before   :)

Never heard of the Rodger Clinton liking catfights story...then again i had never heard of him  :D

I also remember a reality tv star on Big Brother boasting how she loved to get into catfights and always won them can't remember who she was now though.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)