News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Fight Of My Life !!!!!

• 2 Replies

BigArthur

Best Fight Of My Life !!!!!
« on: July 08, 2019, 09:03:24 PM »
The story your about to read is true no names were changed to protect the innocent, and there's no one innocent, about 4 month's ago my wife started a new a part time job and became friends with a woman named Desire she is a Spanish woman about 5'9 and i'd say 175 to 180. She started to invite Desire & her husband over the house for drinks on the weekends, about a week or so ago my wife went out of town with her first job for the weekend and while she was gone her phone rang & when I answered it it was Desire I told her my wife's out of town she said she knows and wanted to talk to me. It seems my wife told her that we like to wrestle at home and Desire says she also like to wrestle and wanted to wrestle with me, now I'm a big guy 5'10 255 and Desire is 5'9 around 180 so  I have thought a dew times about us wrestling but were all married so I never gave it a second thought but it seems Desire has. I told her not a good idea what would my wife and your husband say she just said lets just keep it our secret and no one will find out,

I know I should of said no but the thought of wrestling a big girl like her made me say yes. She wanted to come over tomorrow morning around 8 and I agreed and hung up the phone, after I hung up I got really nervous about somebody finding out about us wrestling but I had already agreed for tomorrow. The next morning I put on some shorts and a tank top shirt as I watched the clock as it got closer to 8 I got more and more nervous, around 7:50 I heard a car pull into the driveway I knew it was Desire my heart almost stopped when she rang the door bell as I opened the door she walked in carrying a shopping bag.

I offered her something to drink as I was really nervous to be alone in my house with this big sexy lady as I could not stop staring ah her big chest and sexy smile, she said she had thought bout us wrestling when she found out I like to wrestle but was scared to bring it up until now. We   finished out drink as she asked me where can she change I showed her to the quest bedroom as I paced around as she changed clothes,  I had already got the other guest bedroom cleared out and it was empty as I waited then she walked out and I knew I was in trouble , she had on tight red shorts and a sports bra leaving nothing to the imagination her hair tied back and she was barefoot. She asked you ready to tangle and I showed her to the empty bedroom as we walked in she closed & locked the door and went to one side of the room,

she stretched her arms back as her whole big belly was in full view as she told me take off your shirt as I did my big hairy chest and belly was also in full , she just smiled and said this is gonna fun as I asked her so how rough we gonna get she said you do whatever you want and i'll do whatever I want. This had me wondering  what she was gonna do as we met in the middle of the room as she pushed her body into mine feeling her tits against my chest, she reached out for my arms as we grabbed arms pushing back and forth as I pushed her back against the wall but was afraid to ht her as she shoved me back pretty hard.

We again locked u as she grabbed my hair pulling it back now it was me against the wall as I raised my arms for  clean break but what I got was a hard knee  into my stomach doubling me up with surprise as she laughed, she said anything goes as I realized she was out to hurt me as I was doubled up she slammed both fists down into my back dropping me to my knees as she laughed and said your wife says you fight rough. I slowly got up as I stretched my back she gave me a kick in my stomach doubling me up again as I wanted to punch her but was afraid to, it was like a one sided fight as I was punched and kneed in my stomach every chance she got as I had to forget how sexy she was and fight back or i'm gonna get my ass kicked. she pulled me up by the hair and I pulled back my right fist sending it hard into her lower belly as her eyes and mouth opened wide, s she dropped to her knees holding her belly as she looked up at me smiling and I knew this was gonna be a fun but rough fight.

After that we just started to trade punches and knees anything we could do when we seen an opening as now this was a fun back and forth fight, she hit harder then some guys I know and easily doubled me up several times with her fast punches. I got in several good shots to her belly doubling her up as well and then I charged at her shoving her back as she landed on her back as I tried to dive on top of her, that was a huge mistake as I came down on top of her she lifted her knee my belly slammed down on top of her knee knocking the wind out of me as I rolled off her laying flat on the floor. She wasted no time in stomping her foot down into my stomach several times as I tried to cover up but she was too fast for me,

I covered my belly stomped in my chest I covered my chest stomped in my belly she was working me over good, she jumped on top of me smothering me with her tits as she kneed me between my legs each knee made me cry out in pain, she grabbed my balls with one hand slamming her other fist into my stomach over and over i'd never been hurt so bad before as I laid there unable to defend myself. I finally gave up as she laid her pussy on my face and leaned forward and started to suck on my cock so I did the only thing I could I sucked on her pussy, we did this until I exploded all over myself as she turned around and we kissed for a while then she got up and went to change clothes. I slowly got up all wet and sticky as she gave me a kiss and told me you ever wanna fight again let me know and she walked out got in her car and drove away.

I sat on the sofa hurting all over but also so turned on as I had never been satisfied and also hurt so bad at the same time, I promised myself next tie the wife goes out of town again first thing I'm gonna do is invite Desire back over. The wife got home asked me miss me I said yes I did and gave her a kiss as part of my was ashamed for what I did & part of me was so turned on, now when Desire & her husband come over I get really embarrassed but at the same time I can't wait for the next time we meet again

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: Best Fight Of My Life !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 05:39:06 AM »
Can't wait to see the rematch

BigArthur

Re: Best Fight Of My Life !!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 11:28:06 AM »
anytime your ready jasmine you know where to find me