News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NFL Women's wrestling/fighting league 2019 season

• 72 Replies

Offline thatarmyguy

• "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Re: NFL Women's wrestling/fighting league 2019 season
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2019, 04:23:47 AM »
Honestly have to say that while I'm excited to see how this turns out, I'm bummed that no one has picked my favorite team; KC Chiefs.  At least we have one team from the AFC West representing lol

Also, love the idea and kudos to you, Carmen!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2019, 04:29:29 AM »
Honestly have to say that while I'm excited to see how this turns out, I'm bummed that no one has picked my favorite team; KC Chiefs.  At least we have one team from the AFC West representing lol

Not my idea, Eva has been doing this for a few years now.  She is away for a bit so I kinda took over for her. 

Offline thatarmyguy

• "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2019, 04:37:57 AM »

Not my idea, Eva has been doing this for a few years now.  She is away for a bit so I kinda took over for her.

Well then, Kudos to Eva and you for helping :D

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2019, 08:18:42 AM »
Aw, fuck it. I've seen this for a few years.

I don't even WATCH football but I can probably read the scores on an app or something to keep up so I know when to write about kicking someone's ass.

Portland doesn't have a team (I know because I hated it when the Trailblazers were playing because it made the traffic hell getting to my favorite pho shop), so gimme Seattle.

Go Hawks. Wait. Seahawks. Are those different? They seem ornithologically similar.

Whatever. Fuck. Go Seahawks.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2019, 04:02:14 PM »
Surprised no one has taken the eagles yet. They will be fighting for a Super Bowl spot again in the NFC!
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2019, 05:08:16 PM »
Surprised no one has taken the eagles yet. They will be fighting for a Super Bowl spot again in the NFC!

No one took them at first in the year that they won the superbowl.  We were several games into the season when Eva offered for some people to take a second team.  The lady who played the Baltimore Ravens took the Eagles finally about 6 games in as her second team. 

Offline koreankiller17

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2019, 07:51:59 PM »
We see a lot od the  Phoenix Carinals so i will take them >I cant pull up my pics though

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2019, 11:48:33 PM »
Such an awesome idea! If no one has secretly claimed the rights to my New York Giants, I'd love to represent big blue this season. Now...this may be asking for a butt-kicking every other week....but you gotta stick by your squad :D

Good to see you know your team :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2019, 02:08:25 PM »
Updated list

RPBella - LA Chargers
Jane - New Orleans
Kelly - Chicago
Eva - Tampa Bay
Me -Detroit
Ashley - Cincinnati
Lexi - Tennessee
Kara - Dallas
Xtina - Jacksonville
MazinMags - Washington
Annfights - Carolina
Punky - Seattle
Korean - Arizona
Chelsea - NY Giants

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2019, 08:04:21 PM »
Being a Brit, I know next to nothing about American football, but I do know that an English guy has recently signed for the Buffalo Bills.  So could  I play as them, please?
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2019, 02:57:25 PM »
Updated list

RPBella - LA Chargers
Jane - New Orleans
Kelly - Chicago
Eva - Tampa Bay
Me -Detroit
Ashley - Cincinnati
Lexi - Tennessee
Kara - Dallas
Xtina - Jacksonville
MazinMags - Washington
Annfights - Carolina
Punky - Seattle
Korean - Arizona
Chelsea - NY Giants
Tatjana - LA Rams
Brandi - Buffalo

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 05:23:17 AM »
i6 teams so far?   so if I may make a suggestion....?   should  the  be less than all the teams  filled in  and  that's probably likely

instead of  following the exact schedule each week....then maybe  we could    make our own schedule  when possible?   

so like  week 1   if Tennessee [my team} and Detroit {carmen}      nfl opponent don't have a rep  here

week 1 schedule,,,,,
http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2019/REG1

tennessee  plays the browns...but no one have the browns  yet...so  maybe  my team  could  write up a  match  with another team that has  no  rep yet   
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:31:43 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2019, 01:36:25 PM »
Well Eva is back, but she hasn't jumped on board this just yet, see what she thinks since this has been her thing. 

In the past we would give people options to play a second team.  Any team that wasn't filled, I think we would pick a celeb from that city and face her. 

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2019, 06:38:54 PM »
that's kind of   the idea....  if no one has  cleveland {the titans first opponet}  or  detroits first opponet

then  who wins  would stil be decided by each teams  real score   ex..detroit scores 23 in its game   tennessee 20    ..detroit wins

carmen also suggested  that  we could use a celebrity    as an opponet   for a team  with no  fcf member yet...

either  will  be  a fun idea...and also members  having  two teams...
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2019, 01:38:24 AM »
We got another week until regular season, see who else gets added.  See if anyone else likes Lexi's idea too, that could work.  How do we decide who gets who of the unmatched?  We would have to limit it I guess to twice a season at most