News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NFL Women's wrestling/fighting league 2019 season

• 72 Replies

Offline LizKO

Re: NFL Women's wrestling/fighting league 2019 season
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2019, 04:41:23 AM »
Washington (MazinMags 0-0) vs Philadelphia (simply_lysa 0-0)
Week 1

Maggie, our resident beautiful blonde jobber, hits me like a truck in the opening moments of our match. Nobody was anticipating how quickly she'd get a leg up on me but there she was, flying off the ring cables and splashing into me every which way, eventually hooking in a pin as I writhe dazed on my back. I kick out, frustrated, rallying myself to my feet but she's not holding back one bit, nailing me with a reverse codebreaker and driving two very deadly knees into the back of my skull. It seems hopeless for me to continue, limp and shuddering on the mat as the blonde wrestler peels me off the mat to do further damage. She toys with me, body slamming me with little resistance, enjoying herself fully as she dismantles me after a shocking, confidence-shattering opening ass kicking. I try to rally back, catching her arms or grappling with her to interrupt the next setup for a huge move, but she's always a half-step quicker as the fresher fighter between us. Hanging by a thread on the ropes she tries to end my night with a sprinting clothesline but I catch her underneath with a toe drop to bound her throat off the middle cable. It's here where Maggie shows her true jobber colors, unable to capitalize on my weakened state, letting me fight my way back into contention. I time a super kick perfectly and clock her upside the head which sends her sprawling on her stomach in the middle of the ring. From here I begin to slowly dismantle her, tugging her limbs out of their sockets, wrapping my legs around her midsection to squeeze as much life out of her as possible. I'm still woozy from the opening but I've fought under worse conditions, at least I know I can get her in close quarters and win through a grueling, methodical effort. Eventually Maggie's face is permanently affixed with a worried look -- she understands the match is slipping away from her grasp. I slip her into a reverse sleeper hold, my armpits disgustingly close to her mouth, my thighs keeping a vice grip around her ribs. I use a free hand to brandish my claws and dig my nails into her midsection, churning what belly fat she has left and right. She wants to keep fighting but she knows going any further against me will only be a losing prospect. She cries out her submission, flailing her shaky palm against my shoulder to get me to relent. I let her quivering, beaten body go and she crumbles to the side, whimpering as the reality of her debut loss dawns on her.

{alt}

Offline LizKO

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2019, 05:19:02 AM »
Atlanta (Kylara 0-1) vs Philadelphia (simply_lysa 1-0)
Week 2

I wasn't sure what to expect from Kylara after her debut loss but she sure proved to be more shifty and capable of an upset than I thought! Kylara was sintilating in her black and red "feathered" bikini while I kept things simple and classic in white. Early on it was ugly, with Kylara punching me in the mouth (quite literally!) and rattling me with more powerful strikes and kicks than I was anticipating she could dish out. Once I got a handle on her, taking her to the ground, things turned messy real quick. It was difficult to tell who was on top or had the upper hand in our grappling melee. Kylara was pulling out all the stops, trying to edge me out with groping, pinching attacks at my intimate areas while I worked to out-wrestle her. Still, I couldn't get much going as she hounded me with harsh clawing and smothering interludes which kept me off-kilter all match. Once we broke from our long, long tussle on the ground I found the perfect opportunity to slip behind her and nail Kylara with a head-knocking suplex which should have ended her night right then and there. I go for a pin but she's just barely conscious enough to hang an ankle off the nearby bottom ring cable. I couldn't believe it, and I doubt Kylara thought she'd find a break but there we were... It was my time to finish things for good. Up to the top of a turnbuckle I went, measuring distance... I go for a five-star splash and out of nowhere she pulls her knees up to gut me on impact. I sputter off of her, gasping for life, cradling my midsection. Kylara comes from behind and wrangles my arms back, sticking a foot into my shoulder blades and pulls. I'm in tears here, my limbs being stretched to their limit while my stomach quakes with pain. I refuse to give in, straining to keep myself from screaming out a submission. Kylara takes this as a cue to end things another way, releasing me so she could hoist me up off the mat from behind. She atomic drops me onto her bent knee, my pussy shaking after impact... I recoil into a ball, mouth agape, dry breathing as Kylara mounts me: wrists pinned to the mat, her rack engulfing mine, legs slithered and entwined with mine. 1-2-3... it's an easy grapevine pinfall for Kylara who takes great pleasure in watching me accept my fate.

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2019, 04:33:05 PM »
was lost  and wandering around  aimlessly through clique wars..and  now i'm found again.
some catching up to do...

week 2 Tennessee  vs Indianapolis...and once again  no one had claimed the colts,, for  me to smack around...this was a close game..back and forth..titans   had their chances  for the win,but  come up short..hopefully by game  2 in the rematch  the colts will have  some one..but for now  i'll take out my frustration  by slaping   eva, and carmen..just cause I feel like it, and it's been a long time since I slaped  either one ::) :P

week  3   Tennessee {me]  vs Jacksonville {xtina}
Jacksonville  20 Tennessee 7
{  starting to look  like  Tennessee  week 1 win was an aberration,and the titans  are the same old team  that sucks!..Mariota is cute,,maybe it's time they think of mking a qb change  sometime}

me  vs xtina

still feeling pretty good  even after the close loss in week 2..the jags  one of a few teams  that look like they might suck more than the titans   do  and xtina  yeah  she looks amazing,but honestly  she looks like she would have trouble beating up a popsicle,so I was feeling  pretty good about things.     but  ugh....the night sucked alright  starting with the weather....got caught in the down pour  and soaked  to the bone  my hair  a mess...

and to make  things  worse..the jags  were proving   that no  they don't suck worse  than  the titans....slaping my team around   like I normally do to other  chicks.....bing bang boom....the jags   were up  by a couple scores...looking like they did'ent want to be in the rain  any more than I did.  the titans  made things  a little moe closer  with a score...and it looked like they may  make a come back....but  the 2nd half   was so bad...neither team was doing much...but the jags  did more than my titans  with  2 more scores.

soaked and frustrated I left the game  early...hoping to beat  the  rush and traffic...walking past a few other disgusted titans fans as well... but had the misfortune  of having to walk past a few drunk jag fans....  accidently bump into one chick with her  jags  shirt on,,,,she looked  to be  just as wet and soaked as I was...I tried to be polite    with an excuse  me.

but    she just had to be   a bitch  with a nasty comment  about how bad the titans are,....well there is always the rematch  I answered...titans will get even....we started  to argue  then they foud out that i'm from bama  the argument   turned  more about  college football  seems  she is a gator...and starte talking about how bad  florida  could be bama..doing the gaotor chomp..i just smiled and answered   like they did the last 4 times  nd smiled {bama won all 4}    her group of friends started  encouraging her  with  a " get her  tina"...and to my surprise   she splashed   me  with a half  full cup of  beer...… I swung a right slap across her face  and it was on !  slaping and pulling hair  we stumbled  to one of the grassy medians  and  down  we  went   to the  delight of her friends..we fought and rolled back and forth,

but  she was a little bigger  and  got the upper hand  straddling and pining me  down....exhausted,  I could'ent  force her off  and it started raining again...get the fu** of I gasp  I give.....  she was reluctant  at first  when I heard some of her friends....say something about security coming..they pulled her off...and they walked away.. rolling to my feet I staggered   at first   then  fumbled for my keys.....then found my car...before driving away  a bit dismayed   that the 2nd time in two weeks  how I was confronted  by drunk  fans of other teams
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:20:38 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

RPBella

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2019, 03:53:57 PM »
Week 2:Chargers vs Lions, UGH this game was the worst, I came onto an early lead with slaps but then we started to stall and we were in a stalemate but then I get hit with a hard hit to my stomach making me dizzy and before I could mount a comeback I get pushed back down and my chargers lose.

week 3:Chargers vs Texans, talk about frustrating.  I came out of the gate strong firing away left and right with a 17-7 lead going into half, but this is where things get bad the texans start to crawl back sending punch after punch and rag dolling me around the whole area, the score is now 20-27 and I didn't have the strength to come back and win

2 embarrassing losses back to back hopefully I can come back and finish the first month of september 2-2 with a little dignity

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2019, 09:50:44 PM »
For my two teams this past week

Faced Lizzy Philly with my Lions.  I am glad that I took the Lions this year, my old hometown team.  Wearing my two piece Lions bikini I had a close match with Lizzy.  I managed to take her out in the very end with my "Feel The Roar" Double Underhook Piledriver

I faced Kara of the Cowboys as the Dolphins.  3rd week straight getting squashed being an embarrassment for the LOLphins organization.  I was told I would not be issued an official Dolphins outfit until I won a match.  Wearing a dirty old Dolphins Jersey and black leggings, I got squashed by Kara.  She stripped me naked, jammed her fingers in my pussy, lifted me upside down for a brainbuster and dropped me on my head for an easy three count pin before stuffing my nasty Dolphins thong in my mouth. 

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2019, 01:45:52 AM »
I will take the Pats if nobody else has. I can play the villian while also still keeping my beloved Bears! :)

RPBella

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2019, 07:26:54 AM »
ill take baltimore if no one takes him, gotta represent hometown too lol

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2019, 08:59:46 PM »

That means you whip my Dolphins ass twice, since you probably will tomorrow with LA too.  LOLphins going 0-16

RPBella

« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2019, 09:10:25 PM »

That means you whip my Dolphins ass twice, since you probably will tomorrow with LA too.  LOLphins going 0-16

lol hey gotta rep my hometown teams :P

Offline Imposter

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2019, 08:16:53 AM »
The Patriots are gonna win it all, everyone else is just playing for 2nd place. Thanos has spoken, so let it be law

Offline Amber Payne

• #TheOneTrueQueenofWrestling
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2019, 01:12:10 AM »
Damn i missed this! :(

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2019, 01:15:46 AM »
yeah it was in a hard to find spot before they moved it here

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2019, 01:16:21 AM »
still about 7 or 8 available teams

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2019, 01:44:14 AM »
after 2  straight loses  I was beginning to realize   that 2019  was  going to be more of the same old titans..lucky   to have a wining record  and dream about 2020  after week 4....still I was looking forward to  visiting  the  ATL..i don't know  why....don't even like  the  ATL....but at least  I would meet up with kylara  hav'ent seen that girl in ages...and  we usually  get along...usually!

I arrived   the night before  and we  went  out on the town  had   a ball painting  the  town

we went to the game togeather..was'ent expecting  much  from the titans.kylara  seemed very confident  since  her team looked good in week 3...ohhhh  they are turning the coner she assured me before kickoff..the birds were making the playoffs..matty ice this  matty ice that    blah blah blah.

the game started  and to my surprise   the titans  offense  had a pulse   looked good  and tookan early lead...ell the birds  will catch up by half time   kylara    assured me.....but  as half time neared I could see she was becoming annoyed with my cheering  as the titans     droped the hammer  and  had a 3 touchdown lead     ...looks kind of like that  superbowl game I giggled    getting a dirty look

well the  2nd half  was kind of boring  neither team did much   although the birds  did score   and the titans  were back to their shells  and did just enough not to blow the game

spent the night with her   again before having to leave.....and we actually got  along pretty well joking about the game   both of us knowing  neither team is very good....  we changed inwe had always been an even match  back and forth to  oour team jersey's  and panties.....when     K..brought out the old twister game  giggling  like  high school girls  we stretched  and bumped into each other...and as sometimes happens  twister turned into a wrestling match..... best two of three pins  at first ,  then 5 of 7......back and forth   jersey's come off.then panties   5 of 7 pins became  best 7  of  9....heck we have always been an even match   it could have gone on to a best of 27 0f 29 pins..if we had not collpsed  and fallen asleep in a heap....from exhaustion....next day..i invited  kylara   for  a visit  and to bring her twister   board :)
the prez tramp

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2019, 11:41:41 PM »
7-1 with my teams so far. :)