News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Heart Problems

• 10 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Heart Problems
« on: July 15, 2019, 01:50:56 AM »
.Based on a true story. A boy tells what he lived to a friend of his.

--------------

I have been engaged for 5 years to a girl named Lara. 22 years, brown hair, sexy, a nice ass. But the thing that drives me crazy about her is her breast: 36G. We are a normal couple, we are happy together, and so on.
However, for two years I took another girl to bed, Martina. 21 years old, dark brown hair, the same size as my girlfriend, her breasts slightly smaller than Lara's. I met her by chance. I was going through “no period” with my girlfriend and Martina gave me some attention. A month later and we slept together.
However she knew I was engaged but she didn't care. She said she liked the feeling of doing something wrong. And after we got together a while, she started asking me for comparisons between her and my girlfriend. Sex, tits, pussy. All. The amazing thing is that they were almost identical. The same firmness in the tits, the same intensity during sex, the same skill in blowjobs and titjob. Before I broke my leg, I had a week where I fucked like hell. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday with my girlfriend, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday with my lover. Sunday was the day of rest (also because I was very tired).
It all started from there. Only sex. But Martina was incredible. I thought that Lara was good but finding another girl with the same skills made me immediately think of a fight between the two.
I immediately tried to convince Lara but my girlfriend, even before knowing Martina, to fight against other girls. Especially with her tits. Both she and many of her friends had well developed breasts and it would be incredible to see them fight. Needless to say, Lara didn't care about my fantasies. She told me that they would remain so.
I tried to convince Martina too. Maybe not having a relationship would have helped, but she also gave me the same answer as my girlfriend. I continued to fantasize on my own, putting Lara and Martina many times in comparison. Sometimes she won one, sometimes she won the other. I didn't have a fixed sample because... I liked to imagine one dominating the other.
But in reality, who would have won between the two girls who shared me? Would my girlfriend's tits have demolished those of my lover? Or would Martina have flattened my girlfriend's breasts?
And now, after a year, I got my answer.

It happened during the fourth year of my relationship with Lara, Martina was fucking me without inhibitions. She looked like a wild animal. Shortly before, she had confessed to me that she had fallen in love with me. And well, I admit that I was too, but I also loved Lara and Martina knew it. And it seemed to give her more and more annoyance.
Very often, Martina seemed to compete during sex.
"How did your girlfriend go yesterday?"
"Well, don't suspect anything"
"Did you have sex?"
"Yup"
"And how was it?"
She kept asking me questions like this, prompting me to admit that she was better. But when she saw my hesitancy in answering, she seemed to get angry... then increasing the rate at which she pumped her hips.
She always tried to make me come faster than Lara. Sometimes she won, others did not, always one or two seconds apart.
My betrayal started two years ago. I was engaged to Lara but I also went to Martina. And my girlfriend never suspected anything: she had a busy life, so it was normal to see only a few days of the week.
But Martina didn't think so. She began to be jealous. She began to want me just for her.
And so, one day, she sent a message to Lara, for a coffee... to talk. I was with Lara when the message arrived. The two girls knew each other by sight, but they had never spoken that much. Maybe just a quick greeting. Lara told me she was a whore for how she dressed, but it was normal for me: for my girlfriend, every girl who looked at me for more than a second was a whore. Normal jealousy.
However, when I read Martina's message, I blanched. Martina had not written anything about us, but she had invited Lara with an excuse. Lara reluctantly accepted. She didn't know why she wanted to talk to her, but my girlfriend is curious, and she wanted to know why Martina had her number and what she wanted to ask her.
Martina had probably taken my girlfriend's number from my phone without telling me anything.
Anyway, she went out at two in the afternoon. She returned home at nine in the evening.
The wait was killing me. When Lara came through the door, I rushed to her.
"So? What did she want?"
She stared at me with an angry expression.
"Fuck! You know!" I thought.
I deserved the slap that pulled me. I was wrong, I knew it. But when I looked at her face, expecting her severe gaze and the quarrel that would lead to the breakup, I saw something different. In her eyes I saw sweetness. I didn't understand.
"I'm sorry... it's my fault... I knew that three years ago I hurt you with my shitty character and... I can understand why you did it"
 I didn't believe what I felt. How could I? Lara had taken the blame for my betrayal!
"Martina is a beautiful girl, her breasts are huge. I understand why you betrayed me with her..."
I tried to talk, but Lara covered my mouth, kissing me gently. Her lips trembled.
"But you are mine and you will be forever," she finished, resting her head on my chest.
Her words hit me like a boulder. How could I do what I did? I immediately asked what they had said, I wanted to know, but she remained vague.
"We talked for a long time. She told me about your meeting and... of the following ones. Now I understand why you were always tired on Sunday" She laughed, amused. "We ate together, laughing and joking, and she can't stand too much on you" she chuckled.
I imagined the two girls laughing together, then going on to imagine the threesome sex that could have come out. Fuck, it would have been great!
"Things became serious when she asked me to leave you"
I opened my mouth in surprise. Martina asked her what?!?
"I refused, of course. I love you and I will never leave you, but you also try the same. So we agreed that you will decide: you will stay two weeks with me and two weeks with Martina, and in the end you will have to choose who to stay" Lara started, then came over to whisper in my ear "It will be a sex challenge. You will have to choose the best"
My cock hardened suddenly. One of the most beautiful erotic fantasies became reality. Two girls competing, fucking me as best as possible. Well, Martina was trying to compete even before, but now Lara would have participated too. It was official. The month of unbridled sex began.
The first two weeks fell to Lara. And in the midst of our sexual sessions (two in the morning, four in the afternoon and two in the evening ... per day) I started taking the performance times. Blowjobs, Spanish, everything.
I had not forgotten why.
The last two, it was Martina's turn (a fuck in the morning, six in the afternoon and two in the evening). Even there, I took the time.
The results? I don't remember the exact times well, but I know who won in the weeks.
Week 1 - 3: Blowjob (Lara), Titjob (Martina), Sex (Martina)
Week 2 - 4: Blowjob (Martina), Titjob (Lara), Sex (Lara).
Always on a par. How could I choose if they were always at par? On the one hand I was happy, fucking with them was incredible. On the other hand it was frustrating not to find out who was the best.
Obviously, during the weeks, both girls tried to discredit the other.
"Touch it. Feel how my tits are firmer than hers"
"Can she swallow your penis so much? No, isn't it? Only I get to the end, eh?"
They were just two of the things they told me to make me think who was the best.
The end of the month came and I didn't have an answer. Martina looked at me suspiciously. She knew the past month had been the best thing that had happened to me and it was obvious that I didn't want it to end.
Martina understood it, so she decided to take it forward.
"Then we'll decide the winner"
I looked at her without understanding.
"You always talk about your fantasies: two women fighting for you. Perfect, that's what you'll have"
My jaw dropped suddenly. Was it really going to happen? No, it was impossible. I had fulfilled a fantasy, difficult to satisfy two.
"Lara will never accept" I said.
"Leave it to me" Martina said with certainty.
And so, they met for a new coffee. Lara also knew that it was impossible for me to choose. But this meeting lasted much less. When Martina returned to her home, she smiled at me.
"Then?" I asked impatiently.
"She accepted. In a week we will see you at your house"
I raised my arms to the sky as a sign of victory. I did not believe it! How could I believe it?
"How will you fight?"
"Our boobs. We are proud of our breasts and you like... Titfight, right? Did I say it well?"
I nodded to my head. I had talked to both of them when I tried to convince them. Since there is no Italian translation, use the word in English. And they remembered it.
"In a week you will see my tits dominate those of Lara. But until then, you will not be able to see either of them. We must get the best of this and..." she looked at my pants, imagining my manhood "... we can't have distractions” she said, licking his lips.
I accepted, even though reluctantly. I couldn't see them, but maybe it was better that way, wasn't it?
The week passed quickly, to my immense fortune. I knew that Lara and Martina had gathered information. Maybe they even went to the sites I used to go to too. Maybe they had read the same stories I had read, seeing the same videos. I could even have asked someone! God, what an excitement.
And then the day arrived.
Lara came to me shortly before the time of the meeting. She had a little worry on her face, but I could understand her. She would have fought for her engagement. I could only imagine how she felt. We kissed softly for a few minutes, sitting on the sofa, before Martina entered the house. Even if she had less to lose, or at least I think, she was worried too. If she lost, he could no longer see me. She kissed me, sitting beside me on the other side.
It didn't start immediately. First, we sat down to have a coffee, but the tension could be cut with a knife. The scene had something comical. The two girls who seemed about to burst, and a carefree boy who made coffee. So unreal that I still don't believe it.
Both exchanged looks of resentment over time, remaining silent. Well, until my girlfriend spoke.
"I think we can avoid doing it" Lara began, smiling innocently. "So what are we going to do?"
Martina sipped her coffee before answering.
"Yeah... I think you're right" Martina smiled. She immediately felt her foot rubbing against my left leg "no need to do it... if you go away" she ended up shrugging.
The words fell into the room. I immediately looked at my girlfriend. She answered without losing her smile.
"I'm afraid I'm not the one who has to leave" Lara replied, starting to rub her foot on my right leg, probably knowing that the girl in front of her was doing it too.
"I'm afraid this is impossible" said Martina, losing her smile.
"Then I guess there's no other choice" Lara replied, becoming serious.
Without saying anything, they got up from the table and headed for my room. She immediately followed them.
I entered the room to find them already on the sides of the double bed.
"Close the door" Lara ordered.
After closing it, I turned to them, sitting on the chair near the desk. It was a little to the right of the bed, but it didn't matter.
"I know you've read titfights" said Martina, bending her head slightly to the left.
"And I know you did it too" my girlfriend replied, putting her hands on her hips.
"Then why don't we increase the stakes?" Martina smiled wickedly.
I didn't understand what was going on, but apparently Lara did.
"A punishment..." Lara replied nodding.
"Yes... I want you to see you while you lick his cum from my boobs after I beat you" Martina announced, winking at me.
Fuck! It was like in the stories! And I was there to watch! Fuck, fuck, fuck!
"Yes... I agree" Lara started "apart from one thing... you'll be licking my upper tits!"
Martina narrowed her eyes, abandoning her smile. My gaze kept moving from right to left, lingering on the two girls.
"We can start now" said Martina.
"First you..." my girlfriend intervened.
The girl on the left smiled and started to take off the shirt she was wearing. She lifted it over her head, revealing the black lace bra he knew drove me crazy, and then dropped it to the floor. Lara stared at her intently, stared at those tits she knew had captured her boyfriend and now threatened to take him away from her. Martina smiled as she unfastened her bra and then dropped it to the floor. Her tits bounced slightly when they were finally free. Her red nipples were already swollen. She was excited and knew that Lara was too.
“Your turn…” Martina said after a few seconds of absolute silence, making the girl in front see her wonders.
My girlfriend sighed, looking away from her opponent's tits. She nodded, unbuttoning her blue shirt. She was wearing a purple bra, the same as our first time. I felt my dick throbbing in my underpants. I could feel the zipper of my jeans blocking my erection. I was damn excited.
When she removed her bra, I saw Martina stare intensely at my girlfriend's breasts. That breast was the only defensive line from her desire. Two tits that forbade her from having me all for her. Lara started rubbing her breast. Her pink nipples were ready for battle.
"Now I understand why she came to me" Martina said, raising her chin, trying to insult my girlfriend's tits.
"Now I understand why she hasn't left me yet" replied the poisonous Lara, insulting my lover's breasts.
Martina made an amused grimace. They stared intently, before taking off their trousers and staying in their underwear. This part of the striptease was faster. Their attention was still on the other girl's tits.
They got on the bed, kneeling a few inches away. Their tits were dangerously close. I looked at their faces. Their eyes danced from the tits to the eyes of the girl they were about to face. Without even touching each other, their breaths became heavier. From what I knew, it was the first time for both of us to be close to another girl in that situation.
Martina was the first to speak.
"He's mine" she said, breathing deeply.
"No, he's mine" my girlfriend replied immediately.
"In the end it will be just mine," said Martina.
Before Lara could answer, Martina's tits came into contact with my girlfriend's. Both sighed heavily, though Lara seemed to be at a disadvantage due to the surprise blow.
Lara immediately recovered and pushed her tits forward. This time it was Martina's turn to be at a disadvantage, but for a few seconds. So, they started pushing their tits together. Slowly but heavily. They pushed together with all the strength I could have, using my knees to pry. Soon, both girls leaned on each other, not to fall and to decrease the distance between them. In the beginning, it was a question and answer. First she pushed Martina, then Lara, again Martina, and then Lara again. They continued like this for several minutes, but I could see that the girls were starting to push their tits together faster and faster. I don't remember when, but after a while the girls started pushing their tits at the same time. I saw the meat press and swell to the sides, while the bodies of the two girls approached and moved away incessantly.
From time to time I saw the nipples come out of the meat, and then return to stab the enemy meat again. The room filled with sweet and sensual moans, which I knew well. They were the same moans as when we were in bed. I recognized Martina's moans mingling with Lara's as the nipples penetrated the flesh. I could not understand who was winning, both seemed so excited about the new sensations that I could not.
Suddenly, Lara took the initiative. If what she had read on the internet had served anything, she knew that these types of struggles are never won only with those little pushes. My girlfriend pushed harder, making Martina's back quite back. Lara swung her breasts from left to right. At that juncture she could see the blush of her milky-white tits just before hitting my lover's tits. When she felt the fleshy slap, both girls grunted, but Martina immediately moaned, raising her head abruptly. Her boobs were pushed violently to the right by Lara's shot. But my girlfriend wasn't finished yet. When Martina returned to position, her tits were hit by a new momentum. My girlfriend yelped again, and her eyes started to get wet. I could see my girlfriend's forced smile as she swung the third blow.
I thought maybe it couldn't be like my fantasy. The pain they felt was too much, so it would have ended very quickly.
But Martina thought otherwise. She waited for her rival's shot to intercept her halfway, swinging her breast in turn.
The slap that came out echoed in the room, followed by Lara's groan of pain. Their tits had met halfway, but Martina was ready to resist the pain of the blow, so she only grunted. Lara gasped as Martina hit her a second time, taking revenge. Even Martina's pink tits had turned red. My girlfriend swung her tits quickly, giving quick strokes to my girlfriend's tits, but as before, at the last shot, Lara managed to intercept her. Then they started swinging their tits together. Every two or three seconds, I felt a fleshy slap, followed by the grunts and groans of the two. Sometimes it was Martina who complained, others Lara. I lost count when Lara was at the disadvantage of two moans. They both fought relentlessly, and I knew they wanted to cry, they saw them, but they couldn't. They didn't want to show the girl in front that they were sick.
Soon, the blows became less and less frequent. I could see their bodies glistening with sweat as they panted every moment. They always looked at each other before hitting each other, almost wanting to be sure that the other girl would have had the courage to continue that challenge. They panted and moaned, with incredibly red tits. After this fight, the bruises on their tits remained for a few weeks.
One last rush, and the girls fell on the bed. Their tits grazed instead of hitting each other, causing both of them to lose the precarious balance they had.
They stood there, lying sideways, rubbing their tits, giving each other their backs. Lara stared at me with a pained look as she breathed heavily. I could only imagine the pain she felt. She looked at me with fear and pain. Did she feel she was losing?
Our exchange of glances stopped when Lara heard Martina start pulling herself up. My girlfriend didn't waste any time and got back on her knees, giving me her back.
They stared at each other for a few seconds, before hurling themselves against each other. I couldn't see well, but I could see Martina's face as she gritted her teeth when she pushed her tits forward and felt Lara's. I saw the determination in her eyes. She hated losing.
After about ten minutes, Martina started pushing back Lara, until she slipped off the bed.
Lara fell to the ground with a thud, screaming more in surprise than pain. Martina smiled victorious as Lara rose quickly.
"You haven't won yet, bitch!" my girlfriend said, getting on the bed.
"But I will" answered Martina, smiling.
My eyesight was excellent again, I could see both girls again. Now Lara was on the left and Martina on the right. I immediately noticed that their tits did not stand taller and proud on their chest, but now they hung down. They threw themselves against each other again, hugging each other to avoid slipping due to sweat.
A bearhug! Two women hugging each other to press their tits together in every possible way. How many times have I dreamed it? How many times have I imagined it?
The two girls began to tighten as hard as they could. I could hear their grunts of effort trying to push the other girl's tits back with her own. But the tiredness was felt almost immediately and they had to lean each other to stay on their knees. They had put their heads on the other girl's shoulder as they continued to press the tits I loved together. Martina looked at me out of the corner of her eye and smiled quickly, before whispering in Lara's ear that she was strong enough to hear it.
"Do you hear them? Feel my tits... flatten... yours?" whispered my lover as she pushed her breasts forward.
The answer was not slow to arrive
"Bullshit... my tits… pushing back... yours"
The truth is that neither was winning. They had always been at par. And even now, their tits were in the same situation. At each push, their tits would have repelled the others, but then the rival would have pushed in turn, reversing the situation. They panted and grunted as their tits continued to be pressed together. They seemed to want to explode the other girl's breasts, increasing the pressure they put on more and more.
But as the best stories teach, the struggle cannot last forever. And even here, the end was near.
"No!" Lara groaned as Martina leaned forward.
My girlfriend backed away and when she tried to get back into position, she was held back by a new push from Martina.
My lover began to smile sadistically as she pushed my girlfriend back. Lara moaned every time she was forced to turn back, while her back was pushed back. In her eyes I saw fear as he watched her rival push her towards her end. She had to lean on her elbows to stop the fall. Martina reached up to her full height to use all her weight on her rival. Their tits were still pressed together, but the girls were no longer holding back so as not to fall. Lara had her elbows pointed on the bed, while Martina had pushed her arms back to push her tits as hard as she could against those of my girlfriend.
"Give, bitch! Give!" Martina started screaming with a victorious smile.
Victory was near, she felt it. If she had fallen the rival on her back, Martina could have used her tits to finally subdue my girlfriend, achieving the coveted victory.
Lara continued to shake her head, trying to resist the girl's weight. She knew it wouldn't last very long, her muscles burned, her tits throbbed. She would have lost. Martina turned to me, licking her lips. I saw the victory and the lust in her eyes. I knew that look very well. She always looked at me like this before fucking me like an animal. With that look she meant "You’re mine!"
But it didn't last long. Martina didn't understand what had happened, but I saw it
My girlfriend was about to give up, she was there to do it. But when she saw that Martina turned to me, she realized she had the only chance to get out of that situation. She slid toward me and Martina fell to the side without her being able to do anything. I saw her gaze change into fright as she fell. She fell behind Lara, who wasted no time. She turned quickly and while Martina was pulling herself up, she pushed her tits against Martina's. The two remained motionless for a few seconds, in midair. Lara tried to push Martina down, and my lover tried to push my girlfriend away. But in the end, her milky-white tits pushed back her tanned tits and Martina, making her fall on her back. Lara climbed onto my girlfriend and clasped her hands with Martina's, locking them on the bed.
"Get off me, bitch!" shouted Martina.
"Never, cxnt!" Lara answered.
My girlfriend started to move her shoulders, grinding her tits into those of Martina, who imitated her rival without waiting.
Their tits began to be pressed together as they moved slowly but brutally. The two girls closed their eyes after a few minutes. I knew the fight would end soon. Both had to resist, both had to destroy the other girl's tits.
And when she heard a girl moan, I knew who had won.
Suddenly Lara opened her eyes, looking at the girl's face in front of her. Martina opened her eyes immediately after. Only one began to cry. Tears fell quickly on her cheeks, falling on the girl's face lying on her back. Lara was crying. She was crying. A new groan, and surrender came.
"Enough... please" Martina whispered, starting to cry too.
The moans came from my lover, who realized that she couldn’t win against my girlfriend's strongest tits. Lara cried because she could stop hiding her pain.
They remained like that, motionless and crying, their tits still pressed together. Lara's breast had almost swallowed her rival's tits. When she got up, her tits resembled two huge drops of water, while Martina's were flat on her chest, falling to the sides.
"Do you know what happens now?" Lara smiled as she rubbed her tits.
When Lara started to stand up I immediately understood what she wanted to do. I quickly unbuttoned my pants and took my dick out of my underwear. Lara kissed me while her hand began to massage my manhood. Then, kneeling, she began to saw me with her tits, wrapping my dick in her sweaty but victorious flesh. A wonderful feeling. I watched Martina still lying on the bed. She looked at me crying. There was only defeat in her eyes. She had lost. She was sure of winning, but she had lost.
I finally come on Lara's tits. She licks the tip of my penis before getting up, returning to the bed. Her tits were only inches from Martina's face, who refused to turn to her rival.
"Lick it…” Lara asked, bringing the breast closer to the face of the defeated girl.
But Martina remained still, biting her lips.
"Lick it! It's your last chance to taste his sperm" Lara ordered.
Martina closed her eyes and turned around after a few seconds. When she opened her eyes, she saw the stern look of my girlfriend. Her tongue moved quickly, picking up a drop that was about to fall from my girlfriend's nipple.
Lara gasped as my lover licked her tits, savoring my cum for the last time. I think she was trying to figure out how she had lost in her mind.
When she finished, Lara slapped her.
"Take your things and go. I never want to see you again!" she shouted in the face of the loser.
Martina got up from the bed and gathered her things, looking at me in tears. Maybe she hoped I told her to stay, that it wasn't all over. But I couldn't do it. It wouldn't have been right. After a few minutes, Martina left the house.
Lara and I fucked, guided by the feelings of combat. I satisfied her tits in all possible ways. Licking them, playing with them, sucking them. I think I gave my best. Nine orgasms. First and only time. Even now Lara makes fun of me so as not to overcome the three orgasms.
Last time I saw Martina?
She was at a party a few months ago. Her tits were as big as I remembered them. She was dancing, definitely drunk. When she saw me, she smiled and winked at me. From what I know she is still single. Honestly, I still hope you want a rematch.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Heart Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 08:14:53 AM »
Hot story! The second part, please!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 03:02:09 PM »
Thank you :)

I'm afraid there isn't a second part. Lara and Martina have never been seen again years later.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:03:31 PM by Susanoom »

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Bra Buster Sarah

• The Bra Buster
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 12:36:58 PM »
Now this was intense. Loved reading this

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 01:56:20 PM »
Thanks!

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »
Very good story!

I thought Martina would win this but Lara shocked her!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 09:50:26 PM »
Thank you! Writing the last part was more difficult than expected. I didn't understand how to describe the "winning move". Also because what happened was really badly explained to me!

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Drake8

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 08:29:36 PM »
Amazing titfight and story. The build up great so realistic. Love Lara final slap showing she is sweet girl but a tigress underneath who can show her claws and be wild and mean if necessary. Thanks for the photos at the end, It was similar at how I imagined them  but they are even hotter! Im going for the second chapter!

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2022, 02:44:04 AM »
Wow. What can I say? I can't believe it took me 2.5 years before coming across this story. In my defense, I almost never visit the titfight and sexfight forum. I only got here because I saw several of your polls in the poll section and several of them were about women titfighting over a man. And here I am.

I'm not really huge on titfights but I really loved the story, especially the part in which they know they're competing over the man and are trying their best to sexually one-up the other woman. I also liked the frequent reminders that the titfight was over a man. I also liked your descriptions of the titfighting action. You really managed to make the action highly erotic yet also convey the  desperate struggle over a man. I also liked the very high stakes of the fight. There was a sense throughout the story that the man was hesitating and that had Lara lost then it'd be all over for her relationship.

I'll continue reading the sequels to this story + the polls you have posted over the years.

JL9000

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2022, 10:02:43 PM »
Absolutely agree that these were very nicely done. I’m a huge fan of fights over a man as well. I wasn’t really into the titfight thing either but stories that are done in a battle for a mutual love interest are always hot when the man is there watching. The thoughts the girls have during the fight as well as the man watching in your stories are well done. I love when the lover is the confident and capable aggressor like Martina. Taunts during a contest are very hot especially when again it’s in front of the man and backed up with actions. I was actually hoping Martina would win in this one but it was done in such a way as both girls got their time to impress their shared love interest. Very nicely done and hope to read more stories like these. Maybe even a rematch of this one.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2022, 05:05:56 PM »
So kind.
Thank you  ;D

Commissions open! MP me!