News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Where Does It Start And Where's It Going To Go?

• 19 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Where Does It Start And Where's It Going To Go?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 04:29:44 AM »
First time I can remember being overly interested in catfighting was the Popeye cartoon. I was only six or seven but it both interested and repelled me. Only later when I hit puberty did I realize what a strong interest I had in women fighting with each other. I have thought about it a lot and have never reached any real conclusions. I am so old now there's little hope of me changing so whatever caused it is pretty much permanent now.

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2019, 03:23:14 AM »
I remember watching an afternoon western movie where a woman is headed out of a saloon to deliver a message
and a saloon gal intercepts her and a knock down drag out fight occurs. The woman trying to leave was in some
type of buckskin outfit and the saloon gal was in the usual attire. I was mesmerized and I was FIVE years old! I have
been hooked on female catfights and wrestling ever since. :o

jv

Offline selcaro

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2019, 10:58:39 PM »
For me it started when I was very young. Glow and Poww wrestling were my first real intro into female fighting. I remember looking for any female wrestling I could find in wrestling magazines at the time. It was all so exciting because there wasn't much content. I think what I like about it is the dominance and submission. Two attractive women trying to dominate each other. The ultimate payoff is when one woman can't take anymore and verbally submits. This submission is what makes her so attractive.  I think it's because from a mating standpoint, I want a woman who is tough enough to fight, but soft enough to give up when she needs to. Nowadays I think my ideal fighter is Bobbi from http://superactionfight.com/. Her competitive belly punching matches are amazing, watching this girly, girl quit under pressure is sexy as hell.

Offline footfight

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2019, 03:53:00 PM »
Saw it on tv,even Lucy wrestling the italian lady in the wine vat; felt a tingle at a young age.It'as only gotten worse.
Then watched my mother go to war with her cousins,and a neighbor.Scary but incredibly exciting...not everybodys thing,but hot anyway.
Two average mature women with no skill,matching up trying to destroy the other....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:57:34 PM by footfight »

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2019, 12:11:19 PM »
It happened before I hit puberty for me I think. I was watching television and suddenly there was a small catfight between two women for some reason. I began to feel butterflies in my stomach.
  Then when I was 11 or something I was playing with two girls who were sisters. They began to have an argument and started a catfight and fought for 2 minutes. I remember standing there surprised. From that point on there was no turning back for me.
can u share who won in that fight.