News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Where Does It Start And Where's It Going To Go?

• 19 Replies

Offline Luckyman

Where Does It Start And Where's It Going To Go?
« on: July 18, 2019, 04:58:53 PM »
I have never hit the woman I love.  I have never slapped her.  I never pulled her hair causing her to wince in pain, and I've never pulled her arm around her back until she cried uncle.  In fact, to do any of these things would be an abomination to me.  Why is it then that I have this total obsession with wanting another woman to do all these things to her, while I watch?  I've had this fetish since I started to masturbate and it's only honed itself to be more acute as the years passed.  A search into the catfighting fetish only told me that it's not "curable" from a psychological point of view.  So, I guess I might as well sit back and enjoy it.

I have no idea where this came from.  If there's such a thing as a catfighting gene, or if it was some experience early in life.  Any one else have a clue as to how your got this obsession?

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Where Does It Start And Where's It Going To Go?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 09:48:41 PM »
I reached a conclusion a long time ago thanks to Barb and her website, but it's just my conclusion and not based on anything scientific.  Correct or not, it gave me peace of mind.  I don't think that there's such a thing as a catfight gene, although sometimes I have to wonder.  I do think that this fetish is deep seeded and has to do with a strong feminine presence in your early life, e.g. a competitive, strong-willed mother or sister, or aunt, or neighbor.  In fact most of us experienced an interest in catfighting or women's wrestling prior to puberty, that is. before we even realized that the motive was sexual.  I also believe that the kinds of things that you look for in a catfight say a lot about your relationship with that particular person, subconsciously or not. 

You mention having the fantasy of watching your wife getting thumped by another women.  I have to wonder if deep-down you resent her always getting her way (BTW, that's called "married life") and would like to see her get her come-uppance sometime.  You know that you wouldn't / couldn't / shouldn't do so yourself, so put it on another women -- and get turned on at the same time.

Like I said, I have no scientific data to back up my theory, only observations from sites such as this one for 20 years.  Just food for thought.   

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 11:57:30 PM »
Well. I've been into this fetish for well over 30 years.   I was with my wife for quite a lot of that and we shared fantasy stories.  She lost every time.  But that wasn't about her getting her come uppance.  She by nature was very submissive.  With prior girlfriends in fantasies they would win because by nature had dominate personalities.   For me it is just sexier to have wa fantasy using a persons natural personality.  To this day fantasies involving my wife losing  are still the best dreams.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 12:03:05 AM »
I agree Bear, this started when the only women I could look at "undressed" were wrestlers, ergo....  Very prudish mother and very strong person, ok again.  Barb also helped me understand that I wasn't crazy etc.  But it's nice to see others

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 02:38:25 AM »

I think we have all given this a great amount of thought.  How come catfights turn me on, but has no effect on other guys?

I have a theory based on my own experience which may be a complete load of horseshit.  But here it is.

At a certain pre-puberty age you have to get your wires crossed.

For me, I was 7 or 8, and my babysitter was beautiful.  And she told me a completely made up story about her being in a catfight.  That's all.  If she had told me a story about being tied up I'd be into bondage.  If she had told me about being whipped I'd probably be some sort of sadist.  If she had me rub her feet....foot fetish.

I was simply at the right age, she was attractive and she entertained me with a catfight story.

Of course, it could all be hooey and I was simply born with it.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 06:29:29 PM »
Interesting to hear about pre-puberty experiences.  I remember watching two girls have a fight when I was in the fourth grade, just across the street from school.  I don't remember any details of the fight.  I just remember it was exciting to watch.  The one thing I do remember vividly was a picture (don't know where I got it) of two female gladiators fighting.  One gladiatrix had a cut on her leg which was streaming blood from the wound.  I've always been a leg man, and seeing that cut on her smooth thigh was unbelievably sexy.  Jacked off many times looking at that picture when I was about 13.  Having one woman make her opponent bleed has always been one of my most endearing fantasies. 

Both my ex-wife and now girlfriend have been in fights (boxing) where they've gotten cut.  However, during the fight watching them get cut from a punch isn't exciting to me.  In fact the opposite is true...it's really scary and I feel panic when I send them out for another round.  Only afterwards if I see a film or pictures of their fight does it become a sexual turn-on.  If my fighter cuts her opponent however, that to me is exciting, not only during the fight but afterwards as well.

BigArthur

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 08:04:49 PM »
nt sure but it must be contagious I have the same gens and also the same fantasies only mine is about watching my big sexy wife get belly punched until she passes ot

DottiD

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 09:09:35 PM »
Just my 2 cents but I have spoken with hubby regarding getting hot and bothered about seeing me in peril during a match and he has confessed that it has gotten at times more so seeing me have to fight my way back, he has even admitted seeing me lose a time or two was hotter for him, I am no psychiatrist but I am going to say it is part of the underdog factor, the desire or fetish to see a team or person or persons who seem to have no chance but all the skills and abilities to wipe up a opponent be in a what looks like no win situation only to either 1) make the ultimate come back and win 2) come back but then once again get the victory spoiled to a loss , I mean unless you are wagering as a gambler on a match your desire of “ you have to win” is a match where the only consequence is between the fighters (stakes) then your mind has the free will to look at the sexy provocative side of his or her fighter in a peril situation , if you think about what does nearly every movie do to the hero ? Puts them in peril in near situations they will lose we sit up cross fingers and get wide eye till the hero comes back .

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2019, 05:16:06 PM »
Like a lot of the replies here I don't think there is any one thing to point to. Also that Barb's old site was a great help in putting things in perspective. I've had this obsession for 40 years.  I first remember getting turned on by it when I was about 10 while watching two female wrestlers on TV.  A brunette, possibly Moolah, I can't remember, was giving an attractive busty blonde a pretty good work over and I was captivated by it.  A couple years later I saw my friend's mom, a busty brunette, playfully wrestling with another woman. Whole thing lasted under two minutes and the other woman pinned her down pretty easily.  That developed into a fantasy where she wrestled other women and always loses in a one sided match. Crazy thing is she was always one of the sweetest, kindest women you'd ever want to meet and in real life I would never want to see her hurt.  Never had that kind of fantasy about any other woman in my life. Not my wife, mom, sister or anyone.  There were women from the neighborhood and some of my old girlfriends but it always involved them bouncing around my friend's mom.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 07:56:40 PM »

I think we have all given this a great amount of thought.  How come catfights turn me on, but has no effect on other guys?

I have a theory based on my own experience which may be a complete load of horseshit.  But here it is.

At a certain pre-puberty age you have to get your wires crossed.

For me, I was 7 or 8, and my babysitter was beautiful.  And she told me a completely made up story about her being in a catfight.  That's all.  If she had told me a story about being tied up I'd be into bondage.  If she had told me about being whipped I'd probably be some sort of sadist.  If she had me rub her feet....foot fetish.

I was simply at the right age, she was attractive and she entertained me with a catfight story.

Of course, it could all be hooey and I was simply born with it.

That is a really cool story. And that's a great point about something happening at the right age. Just curious, how do you know she made it up?

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 04:05:33 AM »
         I’m not sure exactly but I remember a guy on the bus when I was like 10 had a magazine with apartment wrestling in it with pictures and a story. Then watching women wrestling on tv. The one match I remember was Evelyn Stevens wrestling a brunette. Also seeing the Popeye fight and loved seeing the Stacked blonde beating olive in front of Popeye and using it to turn Popeye on. Always tried to forget the end of it when Olive won though. Since then the consistent fantasy I have the most was my high school girlfriend who had nice d cup tits fighting and just dominating my next girlfriend after her who was facially prettier but had smaller tits and was always jealous and seemed afraid of the ex gf. They actually did have words as both were classmates and my ex with the nice tits never liked my new gf. She always was mean to her and made threats or kept some sort beef with her just to scare her. My ex would tell me she was going to kick her ass all the time and my gf always seemed afraid to stand up to her but she always said she would fight her if she had to. That particular rivalry fantasy has stuck with me through out my life which has been 30yrs since it occurred. I married my gf and throughout our time together she would tell me stories of the two of them fighting it out. I’ve written a few stories on here about the rivalry. In the beginning my gf never lost but slowly I asked for the ex to start winning and then my gf would come back at the end just so I could hear her talk about losing. Eventually she found a story I had written about the two of them fighting where she lost the fight in the one sided fashion. Thankfully by that time we were married for several years and she knew there was nothing to me actually wanting my ex gf back or having her get hurt irl. I suppose the fact we both were older and the ex was no longer in the picture made it easy to explain it was only a fantasy and nothing more. Funny thing is that by that time my wife had bigger tits than my ex and was always prettier but the fantasy was always and has always been based on the two of them when we were in high school. Really no explanation for the thing that made me see my ex gf as the winner was her breast size and attitude of complete confidence she would win and my gf’s doubt and timid nature to stand up to her along with smaller breast size. When those things changed the fantasy stayed the same. Kinda stuck in time I guess. Anyway that’s pretty much it.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2019, 03:05:53 AM »

"That is a really cool story. And that's a great point about something happening at the right age. Just curious, how do you know she made it up?"

I remember it like it was yesterday.  We were playing House or something like that and she messed up her hair and pulled her blouse off one of her shoulders like she had been a fight when she told me she had just been in a fight.

Offline Ishmael Green

• God Member
  • https://greentowercity.blogspot.com/
    • Green Tower City
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 04:50:26 PM »
That is an age old question, and one I'm sure the vast majority of people visiting this site have asked themselves at one point or another.  I think it's a combination of things, and it's probably different for a lot of people.

I was only just starting to think about girls in a physical way when I was around 11 and witnessed a brutal fist fight between two girls on the bus.  I think that cemented it for me.  From that point until now I couldn't get enough of it.  I came across the movie All the Marbles around the same time late at night and was mesmerized.  GLOW was a big deal then too and I would watch it any chance I got, pretending not to be excited by it sexually, but of course I totally was.

When I got older I began drawing pictures and writing stories about the fights I fantasized about and in 30 years have amassed TONS of work.  I also have collected magazines and videos, but with the internet being what it is now I find very little need to continue collecting physical materials.

For a long time I kept this fetish a secret from everyone I knew, but s I get older I have reveled it to quite a few of my friends and the surprising thing is not one single one of them has ever been disturbed or even shocked by it.

I could go on and on bout this.

Offline lilco

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »
I remember being about 7 or 8 sitting in my parents living room with my aunt watching a movie called Yankee Pasha.  Suddenly  two women in the movie began a hair pulling catfight. I remember being mesmerized by the sight of the two of them pulling hair and rolling around the room while my aunt was laughing at the sight of them fighting but also seemed strangely excited by the fight. That catfight and my aunts reaction struck a cord with me. Also that same summer I was alone on my parents back porch when I witnessed several teenage girls playfully wrestling. My parents neighbors had 2 teenage girls and their friends were hanging out in their backyard and they decided to pair off and wrestle. It was all in good fun and they all looked to be enjoying themselves. Two of the girls got a little rough with each other and the others stopped and watched the two of them go at it. I couldn’t take my eyes off them the whole time. I think these two experiences helped shape my interest in cat fights. From then on I would try to find tv shows or movies where there was a catfight or the possibility of one. For years I thought I was the only one excited by the sight of females fighting until I walked into a stationary store and spotted the wrestling magazines with a picture of two apartment wrestlers on the cover.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2019, 01:10:12 AM »
I remember being about 7 or 8 sitting in my parents living room with my aunt watching a movie called Yankee Pasha.  Suddenly  two women in the movie began a hair pulling catfight. I remember being mesmerized by the sight of the two of them pulling hair and rolling around the room while my aunt was laughing at the sight of them fighting but also seemed strangely excited by the fight. That catfight and my aunts reaction struck a cord with me. Also that same summer I was alone on my parents back porch when I witnessed several teenage girls playfully wrestling. My parents neighbors had 2 teenage girls and their friends were hanging out in their backyard and they decided to pair off and wrestle. It was all in good fun and they all looked to be enjoying themselves. Two of the girls got a little rough with each other and the others stopped and watched the two of them go at it. I couldn’t take my eyes off them the whole time. I think these two experiences helped shape my interest in cat fights. From then on I would try to find tv shows or movies where there was a catfight or the possibility of one. For years I thought I was the only one excited by the sight of females fighting until I walked into a stationary store and spotted the wrestling magazines with a picture of two apartment wrestlers on the cover.

One of my favorites too.  Here's a link.  Action starts at 1:00:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJhNW1TSyw