News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hands on Titfight Challenge Round Two

• 11 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Hands on Titfight Challenge Round Two
« on: July 20, 2019, 06:17:58 PM »
Ok Ladies and Gents here is the next line up. I already started the stories so I should have it all posted by Sunday night.

1.Ana VS Sonya-
2.Brianna Vs Katja
3.Molly VS Lin
4.Katy VS Anna

Thanks again ladies for participating!!! I will update with pics later.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 06:18:39 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline KatjaKat

Re: Hands on Titfight Challenge Round Two
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 11:30:33 PM »
Yeah! Excited for round two! Yeah!

Offline mollybmilker

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 01:54:28 AM »
Lin? The granny? You might as well put me to the next round, the little granny has nothing left of what she calls "tits"
You can try.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 10:56:03 AM »
Having triumphed over that slut Barb and after posing for pictures over her carcass, I am onto the next, an arrogant young Brit who was on the verge of losing to some modest tit tugging. She will get a surprise when I latch on to her udders and haul on those things and don't let go!  I have given special requests to the photographers to catch closeups of her defeated and torn tits as I kneel beside her and milk her!   Another one for my album!

I wonder what squeals sound like with a British accent !

Offline BrianaFF

• Your boyfriend wishes you where me
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 08:26:52 PM »
I wouldn’t be so excited Kat. I’m going to bust those fat cow udders till your sobbing your surrender in a pool of your own milk. Next round and the next blonde victim. Giggles.

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 10:25:31 PM »
After getting warmed up in my first fight (you got lucky Katja) I steam rolled over Apple, Barb, & Mrsashley. I wouldn't want to be in your shoe,  or bra Katy.
I'm on a hot streak and I'm not stopping until I've mauled myself into the championship.

Offline KatjaKat

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 05:06:17 PM »
Hey BriannaFF ( FF = Fast Fuck ?? ) , I will milk your small udders just for fun. You are not in my class bitch . So go playing in the sandbox .

Offline mollybmilker

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 02:27:24 AM »
After mag's puny American breasts were worked over, I think the Americans were already taught who their dominant cousins were. However, the elders such as Linda haven't clocked onto it yet.

Having seen how much she runs that mouth of hers, it'll be a great view of her makeup less face drenched in her own liquids, while her tits hang and swag beneath her knees.

The photographers will only be able to tape your wailing loss at the end, and my triumphant breasts in your wrinkled face.
You can try.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 01:18:32 AM »
As the fight nears against that Molly I force myself to look hard at her, perhaps there is a challenge somewhere in her, but to my amazement, discover she has flabby tits and a ton of stretch marks.  My god, her boobs have a road map, I wonder what they will be like after ten or fifteen or twenty more yes of gravity and other women tugging on them. 

Well, all I have to do is keep my nails in the little furrows and fissures, and gouge deeper.  I'll have to make sure there are close ups of her embarrassment.  I confess, the waiting is causing a degree of tingling tension.  I notice that the other sluts are spouting nasty remarks, I suppose trying to keep their courage up.

Valeryy

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 05:57:10 PM »
 so sad this was set up between linftr & wrdwvr for Linda to win  !! 
 all else is just to find victins for linda / barb beat her in a poll fight so this is her revenge !! 
 complete waste of time  !!!!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 11:33:53 PM »
What is sad is  I must reveal this juvenile troll , who has followed me around under different names, all because I refuse to answer his endless stupid questions.  Maddog, Reyna, Valery and whoever else he or she or it is has a perfect right to enjoy or dislike anything.  When he flat out lies about me and the author, he is attempting to chase away those who contribute.  The only reason I am giving  him the time of day, is to shine daylight on this character.  Any of my past opponents knows that all I seek is intense fun in these cyber fictions.  Concocting schemes to win is just plain silly.

Enough, hopefully Maddog will eat Reyna the witch who will cast a spell on Valery.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 01:38:01 AM »
Come on Lin…I can no longer hide the truth, I have to fess up. The Gray Space Aliens kidnapped me, and then took me to the secret Antarctic base that Hitler is still hiding in. Once there Bigfoot, Chupacabra, the bogey man, the Anunnaki, and the Illuminati representatives all  threatened to kill me if I did not start writing stories where you win all the time. This way it will make all younger women feel  weak and scared, thus make it easier to sway them to become mindless sex and catfight slaves for the Elite of the world......damn that seems familiar.....FUCKING wait a minute…………… that was my fucking plan all along…DAMMIT.. those thieving bastards must have had the Grays reading my mind and jumbled it all up, then stole my plan and forced me to implement it for their gain!!!

Now back to reality.....

I am finishing up the stories, sorry for the delay, life again getting in the way, as always.

LATER!!
Wrdwvr