News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Perky ass catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline CatRolePlaya

• its all about your mind
Perky ass catfight
« on: July 21, 2019, 04:06:43 PM »
Perky ass catfight
by a catRolePlaya

I will never stop having dreams about her.

This is the sentence I would like to start with.  You would probably like to find out who is she, who am I, and what kind of dreams am I talking about. Well, I’ll be there in a second. But right now I feel it is important to say that fighting her was one of the hottest things I experienced.

Now about me. I am competitive, hot, manipulative, once in a life time girl, lady with claws, alpha bitch. Even with my 5’5’’ and 109 lbs. body I am a wrecking machine when some bitch upsets my territory. Don’t get me wrong it’s not always about the fight. I have my other more feminine methods. After all, with my chocolate dark hair, 32c cups and just slightly hint of abs, like I already said, I am a regular hottie. But I would be fool to say that there are not any hotter girls then me. What is my secret to success then? Simple.

I am the kind of girl that would gently brush cheek over your shoulder when you are showing me something I pretend to be interested in. I will press my chest against your head to let you think how happy I am to see you. You will probably get lost in depths of my black eyes, and frankly, I just love killing man with my stare, stabbing his hart while I pretend to be so innocent. I might not be interested in you but you are mine and no other girl will dare to come in to my place.

If I hate your girl she is over. Couple of messages here and there, laughing with you and at your jock, late night calls… I am a walking little school of seduction… Trust me you will forget her in a few days. And if she does not want to step away I will out class her, out dress her, and dominate her in every way. And if the bitch is still not leaving I will challenge her to a fight.  No setting ups scenes, trash talk until she jumps a me… No, I would step in bitch’s face and calmly challenge her to a duel. No self-respecting bitch will turn that offer.

And that is what I really enjoy. Showing of in a bikini I picked especially for her, eyeing curves on my foe, and finally leaving her broken under my ass. Oh, how I enjoy those fights. The merely start makes me wet, you know where… And I know that some of them enjoyed as they wanted a rematch. Sonya, a green haired hippy, Tasha, a brunette with a fascinating selection of perfumes, Lily, a rich brat with a Mercedes… They all fall under me and begged me to stop.

No doubt about it. I am the queen.

And then she come along!

Weirdest blonde I ever met. She was close to my size and age, being 21 and only one year younger than me.  She picked a philosophy as her major at university, and she really liked it. She practiced Zumba and was licensed instructor, holding her classes three times a week. I watch videos of her class, and boy could she wiggle that ass. Her hair was a mess. Like she deliberately chooses not to die her roots.  But the worst thing of all she was always happy. Unbearably happy.

For example, we would get out of club and discover it was raining. I would let Paul be gentleman and run to the car to fetch umbrella for me, while she would dance in the rain, completely wet, letting her black dress stick to her, 5’5’’ 110lbs, body, showing that her firm 32C chest do not need a bra. She would dance in street, sometimes without music, and in a club she would not sit. I hated the way all the men are looking at her even though I wore my sexiest black dress. And she would talk, and talk and talk… And always hugged and kissed to greet someone.

Then my friends (Paul, Mike and Henry) started to call her to joins us at our regular afternoon coffee and cake meetings. It was an ugly scene to watch someone that marry. She would giggle, and laugh, even when I try to bring her down with my super offending comments.

- Lia, you are the best. I absolutely love your sense of humor. Never had so much laugh and fun with someone else. Come here and let me hug you.

I could feel her firm breast on mine. I could feel her silky skin on my face, and that strawberry smell of her hair. I would accept hug pressing my own firm body against her. It was incredible to feel our two hot and fit bodies next to each other.

Soon it got lot of worse.

Maya started to call me out. For a hiking tour near the lake, for her Zumba class, even on a game night with Paul, Mike and Harry. Can you imagine that bitch calling me to join mine friends? What a nerve on that girl?

Nothing seemed to work. I could dress sharp and be an eye candy and her perky ass would still get all attention. She was like a girl out of this world. Here I am a mistress of seduction and beauty, and yet I was losing my place from a cute tomboy philosopher.

It all came to this. My final resort.

This time I called her.

- Lia, I was just thinking about you. Was reading about philosophy of natural science and about development of astronomy. Naturally, I immediately thought of your heavenly body… So what are you doing? I do not remember you ever called me, although you have promised to do that sever times.
- Oh, shut up. I am not calling you to a chit chat.
- Sure, honey. I am right here for you. What did you have in mind for us two girls to have fun with? From what I know about you no doubt it some devious plan that includes adrenaline and total recklessness.
- Actually, I have been thinking about this for a long time. Maya, I am calling you out to a catfight.
- Calling me out. Like in those old western movies. – she giggled - Just you and me. Bitch a to a bitch, girl to a girl.  Until one wins.
- You are not surprised?
- Surprised? I have been waiting for an opportunity like this. Two girls from my class got in to a fight and I was just stunned how hot it can be. But do not worry our catfight would melt hell’s cauldrons. That’s how hot we are. May I call you a bitch?
- You may.
- Oh so cool. Thank you. Now, ok, bitch. What are the rules? But I demand for a fight to be in a bikini.
- Rules are none. Winner say when it’s over. Hair-pulling, trash talking, fist, kicks, biting and scratching, you name it… all allowed. Bikinis are must.
- You got me bitch. As Kant would say humans are beings of duty to act but moral, but I think I will break that theory, after all Constant almost did it. One more thing. We fight in ring.
- Where do we find ring?
- Right in my Zumba class. Boxers use the gym after us, and ring will be all set up. Oh, bitch, you are just like a mind reader. Finally, us two alone for some quality, literally, girl on girl time. Is Wednesday ok for you? I need to prepare myself, nails, make up, hairdo… full work.
- See you on Wednesday slut.
- Right on bitch. Kiss…
I hanged up before she could send me more kisses.

Something seemed off from that call. Then again Maya was totally not the normal girl. She did not even blink to my challenge to catfight.

I have done my nails purple, blow dry my hair, visited a solarium to get that perfect chocolate color. And lastly when to by myself a perfect bikini. A purple stringed with zircons all over it. I just had to post selfie in my Instagram showing of my body, a natural work of art. Placed a picture of little boxing gloves in corner and wrote ‘’Time to teach you princesses to respect your queen’’.

And right there in stories was a post by Maya. She placed pearl silver eyeshadow, just like a ballerina or gymnastic girl, and posed in black bikini with pearls and zircons in skull shape, her hair was freshly died to a dirty blonde, and her abs was showing of, just screaming for the attention, that is how good they were.  And a message was the best. ‘’Bend your knees for the new queen’’

Looks like I finally got a worthy opponent.

And so we met.

Blonde vs brunet, seduction queen vs tomboy princess.  And I had no intention to give up my throne to her.

- Oh, Lia, you look perfect - she said as we were eyeing each other in ring. – it’s like you are here to break harts and not bones. I am so happy to see you, and so happy for us to have this little precious moment.
- You do realize we are about to fight? – maybe she does not take this seriously I thought.
- Oh, yes. I am so thrilled by that idea. I have to say I was imaging this moment long before you call me. Can you just picture us in a vicious catfight? Like two wild animals clashing together. It’s almost like Niche’s uberwoman an ultimate test to prove who is better woman. I am just so glad I am fighting you. Mind if I keep your bikini as trophy?
- You have to beat me first, slut.
- Well, I would let you take this bikini of my body if you win. What do you say?
- I say you are on. Now fight me, slut. – Instantly I slapped her. Her hair flied in air and her head was tossed to side. That’s how much rage was in my body. Right after that I grabbed her hair and tried to push her toward corner of ring.

She grabbed my knee from behind and pushed my belly with head, making me fall on my butt.

Right after that she jumped on me trying to get herself on top but I was ready for her, and used my legs to push her away. She hit the ring post and I raised cursing her.

Once again we stood face to face, all alone in this gym. Two beautiful girl preparing for a combat. I am a straight girl, and love the cock, but no man has ever made me that wet as my blonde foe preparing to launch her body right at me.

- Bitch!
- Slut.

We called each other before we rushed again. Our bodies collided. Once again I felt her breast on mine.  This time we went for each other hair, bending heads and shaking them side to side. Her belly next to mine, her legs entangled with mine.

We both fell and continued to roll. I could not even think about the fight how horny I was. And I know she felt the same. I could see under pearl make up on her face a sign of lush. But the fight has just started.

We fought to get on top, rolling and screaming at each other face, when Suddenly I felt a huge yank and before I realize it I feel out of ring, pulling the stupid hot blonde with me.

Slam alone left us bot not moving for a second.
- You slut- were the first words coming from my mouth.
- You bitch – she replied just as hurt as I.
I slapped her, she slapped me back and we were on our knees continuing our duel. She then sends and uppercut right under my boobs devastating blow that made me paralyzed for a seconds. Enough for her to stand up and starts to drag me by hair over gym floor.
- Come here to play with me. – heard her taunting me while I screamed from pain.
I grabbed her wrist and when she leaned over my head I raised my legs kicking her hard in head. I roll to side and before she regained conciseness I grabbed her in a head lock form behind, pressing my cxnt on her firm butt. 
- You are nothing but a Barbie doll for me, Maya.
Now I know that instead of trash talk I should have pay more attention to that elbow of hers. She pushed it right on my chest, making my boob fall out of it. As she turned she sent a kick to my belly throwing me away toward ring. I slammed my back on side of a ring when she came in with a couple of punches to my body. She then grabbed me for hair turned my head towards ring and pushed half of my body in. I felt as she grabbed my ankles and throw me right back in.
I regain just enough concusses to see her slide under ropes and sent my mule kick at her head. Before she could untangle form ropes I was up grabbing her for hair and returning the favor by dragging her in ring. I send an uppercut to her belly, followed by hook to her head. She fell on canvas and I stepped in right in to her foot.

I fall right next to her out of air. She grabbed my top and ripped it then set on face. I tried to kick her in back but she grabbed my leg and hold them under her armpits. I could felt the juice from her pussy. I knew she got turned on as well. But the worst thing is that I have lost.

- Admit I am better, bitch-
- Fuck you. – she slapped me.
- Admit I am better! -
-Fuck you. – she sent a hard slap, making me see all the stars in heaven.
- You … you are better bitch.
- Thank you Lia, that’s all I wanted to hear. How about a boxing match next week?

Re: Perky ass catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 10:37:35 AM »
A beautiful story, a mixture of struggle and passionm i hope read more ......