News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Sexfighting League Match 9:Hunter vs the Hungarian Hottie

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

Hunter vs The Hungarian Hottie

“How’d Emma do In your spar?”

“She hates being breast smothered.” Amy informs me.

“Really?”

“Yep. Panics worse than she did under Nikky’s ass.”

“Did you find out why?”

“She says that back before she got called up to the league, there was this, and I quote, ‘skanky bitch who kept shoving her nasty tits in people’s faces,’ unquote. Apparently she and this ‘skank’ were rivals in the private league she was a part of.”

“And I take it said rival introduced her to said ‘nasty tits’ on occasion?”

“A few times I’d heard. We’ll work on it.” Amy reassures me.

I’m backstage. Mine will be the match after next, and I still don’t know who I’ll be facing. I can’t do much more to prepare until I know who my opponent is. Nikky has just put the finishing touches on her opponents, another pair of victims for her talented fingers, and is heading up the ramp with Brad when she stops and motions for a mic.

“Hey Hunter,” Nikky called from the entrance ramp, still flushed from her defeat of John. “I noticed you were having a lot of trouble in the third fall of our match two weeks ago, so I decided to help you out with a little extra practice! Hope you’re ready, cause tonight’s match is going to be an oil match!”

Amy winces next to me.

…..I am not an oil wrestler. She knows I’m not an oil wrestler. She’s just trying to rile me up and force me out. I’m not going anywhere though, regardless of what she throws at me.

“I’ll go get ready.” I say quietly.
………………………………………………………
“Introducing first, he is a former two time tag team champion, HUNTER!”

They’ve finished setting up the mats when I come out, dressed in tight swim trunks instead of my usual shorts. It feels odd standing there with a bottle of oil in my hand waiting for my opponent. The mats have already been oiled and feel slick beneath my feet, it’ll be strange starting a match on my knees but I don’t want to fall and make a bigger fool out of myself than I’m sure I’ll look already. A lot of my favorite holds are hard to hit or vastly less effective with slick, oil soaked bodies. I’ll have to rely more on mat grappling and sex fighting, but it will all depend on my opponent.

“And his opponent, visiting from the European league, the Hungarian Hottie, ANNE!”

And of course, it’s someone who specializes in oil matches. Anne sashays out to the ring, topless in short tight black shorts and carrying her own bottle of oil. Anne has been in the promotion for a few months, and while she’s done okay in regular matches she’s so far undefeated in oil.
Part of an oil match is, of course, oiling each other up before the first fall. We start simultaneously, each opening our bottles and getting close to each other on our knees, then pouring the cool fluid over our shoulders and chests. As I’m rubbing the oil into Anne’s chest, it occurs to me that a lot of my opponents are starting out topless lately. Funny what you try to think about to calm yourself while you’re oiling an incredibly hot woman who’s also rubbing up against you. Not that it works.

Anne’s never still, she’s constantly moving and rubbing and writhing as we’re putting the oil on. She decides to rub the oil in on my chest and abs using her body, pressing up against me and sliding her lean, slick body against mine as her hands circle me to rub my back and ass. Yeah, those distracting thoughts really aren’t working.

She darts her long tongue out of her mouth to tease at my lips, I open my mouth to greet her with mine, her tongue ring cool and sliding around and over my tongue as she quickly drives into my mouth. Her tongue easily outwrestles mine as she takes the initiative.

Knowing I'm fighting a loosing battle with her tongue, I manage to shove her away from me and onto her back. I grab her leg and twist it up toward her body, thinking to stretch her out, but she only gives the barest grunt as I put her leg up next to her head. With her own leg next to her head she grins up at me and snakes her tongue out, waggling it in my face and trying to seek my lips. Damn she’s flexible.

Anne is used to wrestling in oil, and uses the slick surface to slip out of my tenuous grip, spinning herself so her face is now right in my crotch and I’m facing her oil soaked shorts. Anne wastes no time in slipping her thumbs into my waistband and freeing my dick, and as I’m pressing my palm into her crotch and rubbing she is nuzzling my bare cock, making sure it’s good and drenched as she works it with quick, slippery strokes of her hands.
While I’m distracted with her handjob and focused on rubbing her pussy, Anne is using the oil and the constant motion of her body to slowly ease into position on top of me, and before I know it she sits up having trapped me in a tight reverse facesit!

Anne’s oil soaked shorts just enhanced her already expert face sit, and it doesn’t take long until I’m getting light headed. Ironically the oil saves me here, as I’m able to get enough leverage to slide her up and off my face so I can gulp some air. She doesn’t go far though, simply pressing down so that her lean abs slide down my face as I push her before catching herself by grasping under my armpits and pulling herself far enough to slip her oily hand around my slick cock for a few quick, twisting strokes.

That feels way too good, but I ignore it so I can slide her soaking shorts off her body. I don’t want to take the chance of her knocking me out because I can’t breathe through those shorts, but doing so leaves myself open for her to maneuver herself to catch my cock in her mouth.

“Oh fuck…”

Anne’s tongue ring was torture, flitting along my cock with rapid strokes as she sucked me in. I tried to pull her back, but couldn’t get a grip because of the oil. She just clung to me as I squirmed, sucking and pulling and flicking that tongue ring against my dick. She finally uses the slick oil to shove herself off my shoulder and spin around so that she’s on top of my legs, all without breaking her lip lock on my cock.

She’s really working me now, twisting and bobbing her head as my cock throbs in her mouth. She pulls up with a long lick of my twitching cock and starts to stroke me with her hands again, chesting up on my cock and beating the tip against her right breast as she strokes me.

“You cum now?”

“Nnngh.”

She beams at my unintelligible response and brings her mouth back to bare on my overworked cock, licking me with her tongue and running her lips up and down the underside of my dick. Finally she strokes me with her right hand, her mouth twisted under the tip of my cock and her teeth lightly nipping and bumping just under it’s head when I blast my cum into the air, landing on her cheek and lips.

She laughs, wiping her face with her fingers and sticking them in her mouth, licking my submission off one by one.

“Winner of the first fall, with a handjob/blowjob combo, The Hungarian Hottie, ANNE!”

I get to my knees and try to focus, I need to take it to Anne this round if I want to stand a chance. She’s making it hard though, kneeling across from me and running her hands over her body, squeezing and pinching her tits as she’s running that tongue of hers over her lips.

Anne slides toward me and we grapple. It’s quickly becoming a repeat of the first fall, with her constantly moving and writhing and making it difficult to get a grip on her while she’s repeatedly pressing herself against me, her hip brushing my cock when I try to get her in a side bearhug, her fingers slipping down for a few quick strokes when I get behind her. She’d just sucked me into submission, but her constant rubbing has me hard again in no time.

Finally I manage to catch her, getting my legs around her waist and squeezing her. She moans and whines a little between my legs.

“You let go!” she whines in accented English.

“Not until you give…” I rejoin. She has other ideas.

I can’t hold her as well as I would like, though I can tell my squeeze is wearing her down. She’s able to wiggle just enough though that she can bring her right hand back around my cock.

I try to hold on, but her determined strokes makes it hard for me to maintain the scissors. She’s able to squirm free, still keeping her grip on my cock as she raises up between my legs. After taking a few quick breaths, Anne hooks her legs over mine and straddles my waist, using her grip on my cock to guide it into her hot, dripping pussy. We both gasp and moan as she starts to move against me.

She doesn’t just bounce like some girls do, she gyrates her hips in concentric circles, pulling and pushing my cock as her muscles clamp down. She’s running her hands across my chest, then up her own body to rub and grope her chest as she moans in time with the swivels and thrusts of her hips. She’s on top, but if I can just push her a little…I reach out and bring my hands to her ass, squeezing down as she wriggles on top of me and pants for breath. I start smacking her lightly, the oil snapping as I spank her ass. She gives out a little squeal and then collapses on top of me, a contented half smile on her face as she continues rubbing her body up against mine.

“Winner of the second fall, with a backfire fucking, HUNTER!”

Anne doesn’t get off of me.

“Come on, we need to break before the next fall.”

She just grins down at me. “No. You come now.”

With that she arches her back and spins around, switching to a reverse cowgirl on top of me as she continues to ride my dick! I press and grope her ass, trying to push her off but she just continues gyrating her hips and bearing down on me. She grabs my hands and brings them around to grope at her chest, then reaches between her legs to finger her clit as she’s fucking me.

“Shit! Ahhhh fuck!”

“Yes!” she cries. “You cum now!”

“Nnnnngh! Nnnnnnnngh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhh!” I blow my load into her gulping, greedy pussy.

She slows as she feels my surrender, raising up and rubbing at her pussy as she shows the ref that I’ve cum.

“Winner of the match, with a reverse cowgirl, The Hungarian Hottie, ANNE!”
Anne slides around to face me as I lay on the oil soaked mat, panting.

“Good boy.” She intones, smiling down at me and capturing me in one last kiss. “You want to go again, you just tell me.”
……………………………………………………………
“So did that feel as good as it looked?” Amy teases me as I’m getting cleaned up.

“Laugh it up.” At least she’s not pissed.

“C’mon. We both know you were going to be at a major disadvantage in an oil match. At least you got a fall. And this reaction is better than you moping about.”

“I’m not going to let Nikky get to me. These mind games she’s trying to play aren’t going to work.” I say, trying to convince myself as well. I hate loosing, even when the deck is stacked against me like it was tonight.

“Good, ‘cause don’t forget she’s still picking your next two matches.”

And probably going to keep them a secret till the night of, like she did tonight.

Amy looks at me seriously. “You know what you need to do about tonight, right?”

“Yes. Practice oil matches so I’m not quite as vulnerable if she does something like this again. Emma will be thrilled.”

Amy grins at me. “Me too. I wouldn’t want you two having all the fun.”

Okay. I can move past tonight, just two more to go. I wonder how Nikky will follow this one up?