News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ex-wife vs future wife final.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
ex-wife vs future wife final.
« on: July 29, 2019, 12:19:47 AM »
eX-wife vs future wife: Chapter 2
The doorbell rang and Rick answered the door with Karen fallowing right behind. Carrie stepped  in and as she was about to hug Rick Karen pulled him back and stood between Carrie and himself. Blue eyes met brown as Karen blocked her entrance further into the house. The door Carrie closed behind Carrie pushing her into Karen. They stood with their breasts just touching. Carrie looked at Karen and said “ This is comfy. you don’t want me to come on in?”
Karen smiled and said  “ I don’t have much of a choice, now do I?” and moved to let Carrie pass by but not enough that Carrie didn’t have to continue the breast contact in the small hallway.  Carrie stated as they brushed ample breasts “ I don’t think I’ll ever have another chance, so no you don’t.”
Carrie broke eye contact to look at Rick and smiled. She glanced down to see something she liked.
She hugged Rick as she passed by Karen and he felt her press into him. Her shirt was hiding what he knew, by feel, to be a sports bra.
He then noticed her hips press against his and heard her purr “I guess you are happy to see me. Or is it you are happy to finally get your wish granted.” Rick looked around slightly embarrassed while Karen also noticed the size of her fiancé’s hard on forming in his pant. 
Carrie moved to the couch and sat down or rather plopped down in her cut up Pink Floyd shirt  and cut off shorts with flip flops and asked “ So, how do you want to do this?”
Karen moved to sit down at a chair across from Carrie and said  “I’m not sure but I’m sure Rick has plenty of ideas.”
Carrie laughed “ He might want this, but I think we girls know him well enough. This is OUR party, he just gets to watch. I’m sure he will be happy with whatever the girls decide.”
Rick looked confused so Karen explained  “ I know you love me and I love you. If I am to have you all to myself I need to do this, now. “
Carrie interrupted “ Because if she doesn’t I’ll make a pass at you and I do know how to hit your buttons.”
Rick was confused but Karen understood “ If she wins she wants a last night with you.  If I win she goes home with her tail tucked between her legs and NEVER tries to get between us. I have no problem fighting for you, babe, but she is your past and knows way too much about you to be considered safe.”
Both women stood and came together. Carrie had kicked off her flip flops and Karen was already bare footed. They met and after a moment of hesitation clasped hands and began pushing each other around the living room. A 10x10 foot area had been made and both heavy but pretty women wasted no time  pushing the other.
Manicured  nails began digging into hands as they pressed palms together and began straining. Large mature breasts began to giggle in  ripped shirts exposing sports bras as both middle aged women pushed each other around the living room.
Rick appreciated the dress attire as both knew he liked the look of bare skin showing through shirts that due to breast size stood far away from tummies.  Bare thick but firm thighs sticking out of shorts. Both came in clothes that they could afford to have ripped and torn.
 Neither had been in a real confrontation in over decade. Neither was in tip top shape.
 Karen misjudged at one point and got pushed back a few steps. Carrie took the advantage and pushed  forward bending Karen over the back of the couch. Hands still clasped  Karen’s back arched backward Carrie pressed herself into Karen.
Arms outstretched with palms still pressed together  neither letting go Carrie pressed herself deep into Karen driving the couch forward a foot.
Karen let out a grunt of pain as her hips where pinned by Carries and her back was arching backward in an unnatural pose.
Karen fought her hand free and wrapped it around Carrie’s shoulder length hair bringing herself up from her position she hugged and partially head locked Carrie.
Carrie tried to push Karen back but didn’t have the leverage so she reached an arm around Karen’s back and hugged back.
Carrie still pressing felt her balance slip and both went crashing over the back of the couch. Karen ended up on the bottom with her head bent in a very uncomfortable position. Both bare sets of legs in the air.
They ended up half off the couch with Carrie trying to mount Karen but not being able to break the head lock.
Carrie rolled herself off the couch causing Karen to let go. Carrie ended up on the floor but quickly got back up.
Karen got back up and they met standing inches apart. Breathing heavily they knew that when two healthy titans met the one to get on top of the other was most likely going to stay on top. They were strong for women but not strong enough to push that much women off themselves.
Hair messed they circled. Karen looked at her fiancé Rick and smiled a smile of confidence. Carrie shot a look at Rick and smiled a smile of hunger.
Hands outstretched bare footed women circled to the makeshift arena. Fighting out of the area would be too tough.
They locked up each getting the other into a head lock and began bending down from the pressure of the other.
They struggled with their free arms reaching for shirts to pull the other. Both shirts began ripping as each tried to pull the other.
Carrie stumbled with Karen falling to the ground. Karen  on her knees, rushed to try and get on Carrie but Carrie was able to roll to her side. Karen began to try and mount her but Carrie was able to roll the rest of the way causing Karen to fall from her kneeling position.
Both girls got on knees and rushed forward in a mutual bear hug. Bare stomachs pushed into each other as their shirts where half shredded as sports bra covered breasts pressed together. Both sets breasts 40D and 38DD pressed together as manicured hands reached for shirts to hold onto.
They rocked left and right as each tried to pull the other down.  Jeaned shorts pressed together as bare thighs pressed together. Both struggled and grunted in a slight panic as each was inexperienced at physical combat.
They tumbled to the side as each had a double hold on the others shirts. They pulled until Karen’s shirt came free causing Karen to fall back exposing her white sports bra.
Carrie’s shirt was tattered so she threw it off exposing her black sports bra. The crashed together grabbing hair. Screaming and grunting as each pulled the others hair. Slowly whipping each other around the living room knocking over two lamps. Rick got up to intervene and both women stared him down with hands still in each others hair.
“Sit the F*ck down, dear.” Karen hissed. Carrie said “ Listen to her, dear.”
Karen was raged by his ex-wife calling him ‘dear’. She released a hand from Carries hair and grabbed her advisories breast and squeezed through the bra.
“Aagh, B*tch!” Carrie yelled and released a hand and reaching a hand deftly swept under Karen’s bra and grabbed at ample breast flesh. Karen let out a howl as she pulled to get away. There arm reach  was equal. To pull away the other would lose their hold.
Karen changed tactics and quickly slipped her hand between Carries tits and dug her claws in. It was Carries turn to howl.
Karen yelled “ you want to go there? Rick is going to love this.”
Carrie yelled back “ bring it, B*tch.”

EX-wife vs future wife: Chapter 3
Both women separated and Rick watched in awe as both women removed their bras. Both women now topless circled. Massive breasts sagged as womanly figures of a long gone Victorian Era circled and came together in a clash. Pulling hair and getting close enough for bellies and boobs to smash together.
Through gritted teeth both women where already tired as they locked up body to body and went tumbling down.
Side by side they continued their hair pulling. Each trying to throw a leg over the other. Karen blocked Carries attempt as they locked legs. Karen took the opportunity and grabbed at breast flesh.
Carrie let out another howl and pressed herself in and slid her hand down Karen’s jeans. Finding her target she dug her nails into Karen’s women hood. It was Karen’s turn to let out a howl.
Karen kicked at Carrie and both rolled away.
They slowly got up, so exhausted, so tired. Both looked at Rick and then at each other as if to say ‘is he worth this?’  But this was personal, more than personal, this was primal.  They both took off their shorts and both sneered as the other realized they were not even wearing underwear.
Carrie sneered “ You knew this would happen.”
Karen said “ Yes I did. He’s mine and I’m going to prove I’m more women then you ever where.”
Both naked titans crashed together grabbing breasts and stomach, hands reached for public areas . They closed their legs to make access hard but still managed to grab pubic hair and pulled.
They crashed again to the floor side by side. Karen was the first to left her bare leg to try and get it over Carries body. Carrie blocked and again they locked legs. Rick got the sight of seeing both women with raised legs and exposed vagina’s within inches of the other. Both women found the same opportunity and reached for the others exposed women hood and began to claw.
Karen held her leg up to expose Carries inner thigh to attack and Carrie held hers open to do the same.
Tears where in each other’s eyes as they claws at breast and vagina.  Karen broke the hold and bear hugged Carrie. Carrie couldn’t break free so she embraced back. Both 5’6 women slowly rolled over and over.
Massive breasts pressed together Carries larger Aerola easily engulfing Karen’s but Karen’s ability to handle pain and her larger nipples stabbed deeply into Carries soft tissue.
Slowly they rolled messed hair tangled as they pressed body to body. Each roll took more out of the spent women. Thick legs battled as legs tangled and  arms tried to crush. Each tried to reach a hand to reach the others honey pot but couldn’t get through the others hand defense.
Finally Carrie ended up on top. Karen lifted a leg to try and push her off but Carrie brought that leg up over her shoulder. With Karen’s exposed crotch Carrie smiled and was about to bring her hand down there when Karen sensed her vulnerability and grabbed for Carrie’s hair and pulled with all her might.
Carrie screamed and her spread legs where brought forward. Carrie ended up on her knees with her crotch locked between Karen’s legs. She fought to get free but soon found they were in a stale mate.
She was repulsed when they paused to catch their breath and both realized they were locked in a catball crotch to crotch.
Karen looked at Rick as if to say “ I guess you get the full fantasy.”
Carrie looked at Rick at the same time and must have thought the same.
Both made eye contact and as Carrie slammed her hips down and forward Karen brought hers up to meet the hip thrust. Pussy flesh smashed into pussy flesh.
They held the position and grinded together. 
Karen hissed “ I can feel your clit.”
Carrie hissed back “ It’s stabbing the hell out of yours.”
Karen was on the ropes. She was pinned and Carrie’s clit was stinging her bad.
Karen bucked forward and Carrie answered.
Both howled in pain. Karen out of desperation pulled back and smashed her privates hard enough to see stars.
This drove Carrie back and Karen tried to get up. Carrie recovered and said “ No, you don’t. We end this now. Women to women.” She turned to Rick and said “ you hot, yet, baby?”
She slammed her crotch into Karen’s and both saw stars. They recovered moments later and both slammed again. Mouths open in pain. Carrie from her kneeling position pushed Karen’s leg  back till it almost touched her nose.
“My your flexible.” Carrie purred through pain filled words.  Carrie raised her hips up as far as she could and slammed down three times in quick sensation. It took a moment for the pain to reach both women’s brains but when it did both let out a howling scream that caused Carrie to roll over off of Karen in a ball of pain.
Karen lay in a curled ball, also.   

eX-wife vs future wife: Chapter 4

Minutes later they both got up and stood facing each other. Closed fisted they limped toward each other and standing close enough to touch breasts Karen slammed her chest into Carries. Carrie was taken back for a second and laughed “ you want to titfight me?”
Karen smashed her chest into Carrie’s again sending Carrie back another foot.
“I guess I do want to titfight.” Karen snorted.
TheY both crashed together belly and breasts smashing. Each slam causing the slapping sound of wet flesh on wet flesh. Stinging and painful each tried to bump the other but managed to just cause pain and neither moved much.  Breast tissue began to get red and they bear hugged pressing  220 pound bodies together.
Trying to squeeze the breath out of the other. In total exhaustion both tumbled to the ground and again, side by side they grabbed at breast tissue after a quick hand battle. Eye contact was made and kept as each looked and told the other “if  you squeeze harder so will I.”
Carrie in a last ditch attempt raised her leg and did managed to get it over Karen. Karen fought with the last of her energy but couldn’t buck Carrie off as she slid herself over her stomach and ended up sitting on Karen’s breasts.
Carrie looked down at her foe and slowly they fought with hands and Carrie did managed to pin Karen’s hands above her head. Carries breasts dangled close to Karen’s face and Carrie looked over at Rick one more time and smiled .
She lowered her breasts over Karen’s face and watched in glee as Karen struggled to get those massive breasts out of her face. She was helpless.
Carrie looked over at Rick and said “what do you say. One more time for old times’ sake before you tie the knot, again?”

As Carrie rode Rick the bedroom door opened. Carrie had just enough time to turn around to see Karen charge at her rolling her off of Rick. Both women ended up on the bed in a tight catball clawing at face and hair. They rolled back and forth clawing and scratching. Rick just had time to scramble out of the way. His hard erection still unsatisfied.
Neither women cared about him, now. They were screaming and howling as each pounded and scratched at the other. Still side by side they battered each other until Karen managed to get on top of Carrie.
She slid to sit on Carries lap. Carrie raised herself in an attempt to thrown Karen off but Karen fought her way up to Carrie’s stomach and chest. Carrie expected a breast smother but was surprised when she felt Karen’s hand reach her crotch and as she kicked in expectation of the coming pain Karen grinned and for the first time saw Rick.
She saw his erect and wet peter and realized it was wet with Carries fluids. She had agreed to the terms but he was so quick to let her mount him.
She continued to pull at Carries crotch until Carrie screamed a shrill and high pitched scream. Karen looked down at Carrie and said “ do you give?”
Carrie was speechless from the pain. Karen bounced on her and with her other hand grabbed at one of Carries massive breasts and squeezed.
“Do you give.” Was all Karen whispered. She waited with both hands prepared to maul all of what made Carrie feel like a women. She felt her own women hood dripping with wetness all over Carries stomach and rubbed to leave her scent all over her.
Her blue eyes locked on Carries brown and she gave her the look that said she was expecting an answer.
Carrie screamed “ I give up! I f*cking give up, now get your cow ass off of me!”
Karen looked at Rick and smiled. She then lay her body on top of Carries making sure their breasts where touching and her hips where on top of Carries. Their large thighs where touching and she got close enough that her hair brushed Carries face.
Carrie was confused but submitted to this as she had lost.
Karen reached her face down and Kissed Carrie fully on the lips.
Carrie was confused for a moment but did kiss back.
Within moments the two former battling hellcats where tangled in a deep passionate tangle and Rick was forced to watch as each violated the other in ways only a women can do to a women.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: ex-wife vs future wife final.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 05:45:58 AM »
Like this story! like they continue fighting over Rick and one of them make the other her sex slave, no matter who would win