News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

the word cxnt

• 5 Replies

Offline yannis

• sexfight = competitive trib
the word cxnt
« on: July 29, 2019, 11:13:16 AM »
Hello,
At first sorry for any Grammar/Phrasal mistakes, English is not my native language.
I am new here.  I would like to know, why the word "cxnt"  has replaced the original word in all the texts.
In this site there are many words which may be considered as graphic as the word you replace.
Why you CENSOR this word only ?

I suppose that some algorithm or program automatically filter it.  But there are humans behind it anyway.
Why these humans have found graphic the original word and they replaced it by the word  "cxnt" ? BEING IN AN ADULT SITE ???
I do not mention the KIND of stories which are posted here. If you replace this word you must censor ALL the posted stories here also !!
It is not a kindergarten here !!

It is not a big drama. But it is strange, unexpected and someone must protest.
Or we will see our stories to be more censored soon !!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 11:16:37 AM by yannis »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: the word cxnt
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 08:39:07 PM »
For someone who doesn't consider it a big deal you sure use a lot of exclamation points.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 10:27:52 PM »
Well regardless of this being and adult site  that word is offensive to a lot of people.
So we have to take that into account. when you see the word cxnt you and everyone else knows what it means.
So I don't understand why your so upset about it.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline yannis

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 11:32:31 PM »
For someone who doesn't consider it a big deal you sure use a lot of exclamation points.
I tried to show how surprised i am.
I have visited MANY adults sites for many years. It is the first time in this site I noticed this. I found it odd and i wrote asking about it. That's all. 
Case closed.

Offline yannis

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 11:37:13 PM »
This isn't new, and while I personally also find it lame....and did since it was a thing, nothing you can do about it. It simply is what it is.
As long as it is about a word only, i agree with you. No reason to talk more about it. Thank you for your reply.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:04:18 AM by yannis »

Offline yannis

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 11:44:57 PM »
Well regardless of this being and adult site  that word is offensive to a lot of people.
So we have to take that into account. when you see the word cxnt you and everyone else knows what it means.
So I don't understand why your so upset about it.
I am not upset. I found it odd and i asked the reason for this censorship.
You replied. "regardless of this being an adult site that word is offensive to a lot of people".
Nothing more to ask.
Case closed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:01:20 AM by yannis »