News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sisters in hate.

• 3 Replies

Offline Dario

• God Member
Sisters in hate.
« on: July 29, 2019, 12:04:41 PM »
Ruth was having a bad day. Nothing was going right for the cinnamon haired Spanish woman and it seemed no matter what she did to compensate it made no difference. Her mood was deteriorating rapidly. Soon her husband Dario would be home and they had plans to go out on the town. Clad in only a t-shirt and pink cotton thong panty she stood in her bathroom applying her make-up after finishing her bath. Damn that clumpy mascara...nothing was going right today. Ruth's bad day was just about to get worse.

“Hola Ruth!” called out a voice from the other room. Ruth cringed as she recognized the voice of her sister-in-law Aurora. To say she despised Aurora would be an understatement. Their relationship was one of pure and perpetual competition. Unfortunately for Ruth, she and Dario were being accompanied by Aurora and her husband, Dario's brother this evening. The last thing she needed was Aurora hanging around as she prepared herself to go out.

“There you are!” greeted Aurora as she entered the bathroom and came up behind Ruth. Ruth refused to acknowledge her presence and that irritated the long haired brunette Aurora. After all, the only reason Aurora was there was to aggravate Ruth. “You're fighting a losing battle with those cosmetics, Ruth.” teased Aurora wickedly. “If I were you I would give up.”

“Is there something you want?” growled Ruth as she brushed her eyelashes with the mascara stick. “I don't have time for you right now as Dario will be home soon. You can annoy me later...you always do.”

Aurora was offended by Ruth's icy demeanor. “A word of advice, Ruth.” she said. “I suggest you stuff some tissue in your bra...unless you want Dario staring at my tits all night!”

The mascara tube clattered on the counter after Ruth let it fall. She whirled around with fire in her eyes. “What did you say to me?!” she snarled.

Aurora laughed as she stared at her rival. “You heard me...I said I suggest you stuff some tiss..”

SMACCKKKK!!!

Ruth put years of repressed anger behind the robust slap she delivered to Aurora's face. Right here, right now, this rivalry was proceeding to the final level - a level of combat. Ruth was all over her enemy in an instant and she peppered the screeching Aurora with a barrage of slaps and kicks to the shins. Aurora slammed back against the wall as she covered her face with her arms to protect herself from her crazed foe. Ruth plunged her hands into Aurora's long mane and savagely slammed the back of her skull against the wall forcing a stream of anguished yelps from the brunette's lips. Aurora desperately drove her knee upward and struck her foe in the crotch. Rewarded with a momentary respite as Ruth hunched over to clutch her aching womanhood, Aurora shoved her away towards the vanity.

“You crazy bitch, I will make you pay for this!!!” hissed Aurora angrily. She lunged toward her rival with her arms outstretched but Ruth reacted quickly and delivered a strong uppercut punch that struck Aurora under her chin. The brunette's legs buckled as she fell backwards with a stunned cry and she crashed against the wall in an off balanced posture. Ruth launched herself at her nemesis and slammed into her, grabbing two fistfuls of hair and folding Aurora at the waist. She snarled as she yanked Aurora's head up and down vigorously before she smashed her head against the wall with a resounding THUD! Aurora groaned as her legs gave out and she collapsed to her knees in a daze.

“WHO will make WHO pay, bitch?!” growled Ruth as she kicked her downed rival in the ass. “I have waited an eternity to kick your arrogant ass! I told Dario I would beat yooOOWWWWW!” Ruth shrieked in pain after Aurora sunk her teeth into her leg like a lioness feeding on her prey. She bent down to break Aurora's clench but the sneaky brunette managed to grab hold of her hair and she pulled Ruth down to the floor beside her.

Arms and legs kicked and swung with a flurry of strikes as the two women battled for supremacy side by side on the tile floor. Aurora's shoes clattered to the floor as they fell off her feet and she cried out after her enemy landed a heavy slap to her face. Ruth scrambled atop her and pinned her to the floor, gaining the advantage. Aurora held her at bay by slapping at her and clawing at her breasts but Ruth persevered and finally landed a powerful slap to Aurora's cheek. Seizing the moment Ruth cocked her fist and drew her arm back, preparing to deliver a knockout punch. The frantic Aurora knew she had to react instantly and she bucked her hips upward powerfully, sending her startled foe sailing headfirst over her and directly into the side of the bath tub. Ruth's skull cracked against the solid surface and she grunted before she went limp and collapsed on top of her rival in a semiconscious fog.

“Get your smelly cxnt out of my face!” spat Aurora as she shoved Ruth's body aside and scrambled to her feet. Ruth fumbled for a grasp on the edge of the tub and began to pull herself up. Her nasty foe suddenly grabbed her from behind by her hair and hauled her to her feet. Ruth yelped in pain as she was dragged across the floor back to the sink. Aurora forced her opponent's ass against the edge of the vanity and sent her fist rocketing upwards into Ruth's chin. The lighter haired woman grunted sharply and was lifted off her feet until she slammed against the wall mirror and came to rest with her ass in the sink...out cold.

“What do you have to say now, cxnt?!” taunted Aurora as she fixed her hair while looking into the mirror. She grabbed Ruth by the hair hanging over her forehead and tipped her head back against the mirror. Ruth's eyes were closed and her mouth hung slightly ajar. “Apparently you're speechless!” She noticed a tube of lipstick resting on the counter and picked it up. She grabbed Ruth's left hand by the wrist and lifted it, placing the lipstick in Ruth's hand and closing her hand over Ruth's to hold the lipstick in place. “Put your lipstick on.” she ordered. Moving Ruth's hand toward her mouth she slovenly traced the woman's lips with the lipstick, making a mess. She removed the tube from Ruth's hand and set it down as she tisked. “Just look at you.” she scoffed. “Your lipstick is smeared!” She sighed and slowly worked Ruth's t-shirt up over her head and completely off. She rumpled the garment into a ball and roughly wiped her rival's lips clean. “You can't do anything right, can you Ruth?!” she said with disgust. “It's just like I always say.” She tweaked Ruth's nipples and giggled. “No wonder your husband is so fond of my tits. They put yours to shame!”

Aurora put her shoes back on her feet and paused while she looked at her slumped rival. “I was hoping Dario would be home by now. I guess I'll just leave you here for him to find you.” she said. She strolled out of the bathroom and then stopped. Turning around she returned to Ruth and picked up the tube of lipstick. “Perhaps I will leave your husband a little note.” she said with a giggle. Above Ruth's head on the mirror she scrawled AURORA KICKED HER ASS and drew an arrow pointing downward at Ruth. “I think he'll like this, don't you?!” she teased.

The delighted brunette turned to leave but she failed to notice that Ruth had awakened quietly. As she sauntered across the floor towards the front door Ruth jumped from the vanity and pursued her silently. The cinnamon haired woman clenched her fists together and raised them up over her right shoulder as she drew near to Aurora. With a growl she unloaded a heavy two-fisted smash to her enemy's upper back. Aurora bellowed in shock and she staggered forward for several steps until she tripped and collapsed face first to the floor with a groan.

“Did you think this fight was over?!” snarled Ruth as Aurora struggled to her hands and knees. She snapped a kick into the brunette's ribcage sending her face flat and yelping in pain. “Did you?!!!”

Aurora rolled herself onto her back and launched a leg kick at her standing rival but she missed her target. Ruth stepped up to her and stomped her heel into Aurora's belly forcing a loud groan out of the flattened woman. Aurora's legs jerked upward in pain and she clutched her belly before rolling onto her side and curling up in a fetal position. Ruth was relentless however and she grabbed her enemy by her shoulder and forced her onto her back before plopping her ass onto Aurora's belly to straddle her. Aurora threw up her arms to defend herself but Ruth's punch sliced between them and exploded on Aurora's chin. The brunette emitted a sharp grunt and then her body went limp, her arms dropping to the floor outstretched.

As Aurora lay still while moaning in a barely conscious daze Ruth went to work undressing her. She ripped her rival's blouse open sending buttons skittering across the floor and exposing Aurora's lace trimmed white brassiere. Grabbing a handful of Aurora's mane Ruth hauled her into a seated position and swiftly worked the ruined blouse off her shoulders to the floor. A few seconds later Aurora's bra sailed through the air and dropped to the floor as well. Ruth returned her adversary to her back on the floor and angrily squeezed both of Aurora's naked breasts.

“I HATE your tits you bitch!” she hissed before slapping both of them and drawing a low whimper out of the groggy brunette. Dismounting, Ruth flopped Aurora onto her belly tugged on the brunette's skirt. She whisked it down Aurora's legs and off, removing the woman's shoes at the same time. She grabbed the back of Aurora's sheer white thong and gave it a forceful tug. Aurora stifled a cry as she lay face down “playing possum”. She was regaining her senses quickly; much sooner than Ruth realized.

Ruth stood up and looked down at her rival with contempt. She stomped her bare foot on Aurora's ass cheeks and laughed. “You always thought you were better than me. HA!” she scoffed. “My ass is superior to your ass and you can't stand it!” She beamed with a smug smile as she reveled in her victory. “I will keep you here like this until Dario comes home. He will never look at you the same way again after seeing that I kicked your ass.”

Aurora was now in full control of her senses and she bristled at Ruth's arrogant commentary. She knew she was better than Ruth and if this bitch thought Dario was going to see her in this position she was crazy. Ruth barely saw the back kick coming up from the floor when Aurora delivered it. Aurora's heel smacked into Ruth's kneecap and sent the yelping woman staggering backwards in pain. The brunette was on her feet swiftly and now the contest was even.

Both women assumed fighting stances as they circled and searched for an opening. The room was brimming with hatred and it was abundantly clear that the subsequent victor of this fight was going to punish her opponent and not stop until her victim was utterly destroyed. It looked like it was now going to be a mutual fistfight, a test of pugilistic skills between two untrained women. This was going to get ugly.

Ruth managed to strike first as she backed Aurora up with a stiff jab to the chin. The brunette took the punch well and kept her fists up and ready to throw. They continued to circle one another, their naked breasts jiggling and their nipples stiff with excitement. Aurora's dark eyes locked onto Ruth's gaze and she patiently waited for her opponent to telegraph her next move. When Ruth's eyes opened widely and she stepped forward Aurora unloaded a quick straight right punch that struck Ruth flush on the chin. The lighter haired woman bobbled instantaneously and she grunted from the effects of the solid blow. She tried to deflect Aurora's next punch but it also found its mark and staggered Ruth backwards. The brunette moved in for the kill but her rival stunned her with sudden uppercut that wobbled her legs and halted her progress.

The ominous dance resumed with both women damaged but still determined to prove their respective dominance. Ruth feinted with a left jab and threw a right handed punch but Aurora wisely bobbed her head clear of the punch and delivered a heavy blow to Ruth's unprotected belly. Ruth gasped as the air was forced from her diaphragm and she dropped her guard for an instant. It was the opening Aurora was waiting for.

CRACCKKK!

“Uuuungghhhhhhh!”

Ruth groaned after Aurora's looping punch smashed into her jaw. She nearly lost her feet as she stumbled to the side, reeling from the well delivered blow. Aurora stalked her like a professional and hammered her with another hard punch to the face. Ruth's staggering ending when she collided with the wall and she groaned as she steadied herself. She turned to face her onrushing rival and flailed out with a desperate punch that Aurora walked right through before delivering another uppercut. This time when Ruth slammed into the wall her legs failed to support her and she began to collapse to the floor. Aurora grabbed her by her mane however and pulled her upright. She buried her fist into Ruth's belly and kept it pressed into the flesh as Ruth folded at the waist and spewed out a painful groan. Aurora yanked her back upright and held her pinned against the wall by her throat.

“You are no match for me.” she sneered. “You are a piss-poor excuse for a woman.”

The groggy Ruth whimpered, insulted by her rival's comment but helpless to retaliate. The feeble slap she landed to Aurora's face did nothing except incite the brunette further. Aurora released her grip on Ruth's throat and belted her across the face with a slap. She had to catch Ruth by the hair before she crumpled to the floor and she shoved her back against the wall again. “You won't land another slap, bitch.” said Aurora. She stepped back several steps bringing the unsteady Ruth along with her. “Try to hit me.” she taunted. Ruth whined and lashed out with a slap that Aurora deflected easily. She attempted another one but the brunette brushed it aside with no trouble. “I told you...you are finished.” she stated with confidence.

Aurora raised her hand and delivered a stinging slap to Ruth's face. The overwhelmed woman cried out and lurched to the side throwing out her arms unsteadily in an attempt to maintain her balance. The backhand slap that followed sent the anguished Ruth wobbling across the floor in a daze. The room was spinning now and Ruth was in deep trouble. She turned to face Aurora but her vision was blurry and she never saw the next strike coming. Her head twisted to the side and she cried out yet again after another powerful slap from her enemy landed. Her knees went weak and her legs buckled for an instant as she stumbled sideways. Sheer pride was the only thing keeping her upright at this point, and her pride was taking a horrific beating from her hated rival. She finally staggered towards Aurora, her dark eyes still burning with malevolence. Her right arm floated through the air as if in slow motion, the feeble attempt at a retaliatory slap missing completely. Aurora cackled with a sinister laugh as her battered sister-in-law pitched forward and struggled to maintain her balance.

“You are a pathetic woman.” scoffed Aurora wickedly. “Pathetic.”

Ruth snarled in anger and clumsily drew her hand back to attempt another blow but the superior Aurora easily beat her to the punch and delivered a stinging, open-handed slap that struck Ruth's left breast. Ruth yelped in pain and as her left hand went to cup her traumatized tit Aurora unleashed another slap that jolted her rival's right breast. For a split second Ruth was frozen in place, whimpering loudly as she cradled both of her damaged tits in her hands. With a sneer Aurora shoved her backwards several steps and smirked as she watched the outclassed cinnamon haired woman fight to stay upright on her wobbly legs.

“I would say I have pretty good aim after hitting those tiny targets, wouldn't you agree Ruth?!”

Despite being thoroughly beaten by her arch rival and barely able to stay on her feet, the proud Ruth still bristled with hatred and refused to surrender. As Aurora stepped towards her she suddenly lashed out with her hand and raked her fingernails across one of Aurora's tits. Aurora shrieked in anguish and quickly reached for her stinging breast. The enraged expression on her face sent a chill through Ruth's battered body. Before Ruth could even bring up her hands to defend herself Aurora was on her like a tigress finishing off her prey. Aurora's hands plunged into her mane and then yanked the squealing woman towards her as she brought up her knee. Aurora's knee burrowed into Ruth's abdomen forcing a whoosh of air out of her and leaving her practically paralyzed and unable to draw a breath.

With a bloodcurdling snarl Aurora shoved her foe backwards until she slammed against the wall with a heavy THUD! Ruth's hands clutched at her belly and her head was tipped forward with her chin on her chest as she desperately struggled to get a breath of air. Aurora showed her no mercy as she came in with her guns blazing, unloading several mighty slaps and backhands to Ruth's face. The demolished woman was headed for the floor when Aurora caught her with two fistfuls of hair and jerked her back upright. A low growl rumbled from deep within Aurora's chest as she began to ram the back of Ruth's skull against the wall repeatedly. The overwhelmed combatant was completely defenseless and her limp arms dangled at her hips, slapping against the wall with every head smash delivered by her superior rival. If Aurora had let go of her she would have collapsed in a heap on the floor.

“I warned you, bitch!!!” hissed the crazed Aurora as she finally ceased beating Ruth's skull against the wall. “I told you I would destroy your pitiful ass! You are nothing compared to me!!!”

Ruth's eyes were glazed and unfocused, her mouth slightly ajar as the wildcat Aurora held her in place controlling her as if she were a rag doll. “Fuck.......you...” she moaned in a weak tone.

Aurora clamped her left hand around Ruth's throat and gripped her tight to hold the gagging woman steady. She gnarled the fingers of her right hand into a menacing claw and with fire flickering in her eyes she furiously tore into Ruth's naked breasts. Ruth's body convulsed and shook and she gurgled in agony as her tits were clawed, raked and pinched by her brutal sister-in-law. When she reached up with her hand to grasp Aurora's wrist the superior woman wrenched her hand free and delivered a sharp punch to Ruth's belly, quelling her resistance. The next time Aurora plunged her talons into Ruth her target wasn't breast flesh but rather pussy flesh. Her fingers grasped the damp material of Ruth's thong and tugged it upwards, painfully wedging the fabric between Ruth's feminine folds and exposing the tender flesh of her labia. Ruth shrieked with a choking cry of anguish and her eyelids squeezed shut as Aurora abused her sensitive pussy with the horrific crotch claw.

The tigress was now toying with her defenseless prey and she was savoring every delicious moment. This battle for supremacy had been brewing for years and the true Queen of the family was unquestionably asserting her dominance. Ruth had told her husband that she would beat Aurora's ass if they ever tangled. Today was judgment day...and Ruth had been sadly mistaken. Aurora was proving to be the superior woman. Sadly for Ruth, her hated rival was absolutely destroying her.

Aurora felt Ruth's body go limp and she knew it was time to put this bitch on the floor. She released her grip on Ruth's throat and grabbed her by the hair before she sent the delirious woman pitching away from the wall with a heave. Ruth stumbled forward several steps until her legs failed her and she crashed to the floor face down with a loud grunt followed by a low, anguished moan.

Aurora walked over to her adversary as Ruth floundered on the floor in a pathetic attempt at getting to her hands and knees. Her mangled body was void of any strength however and after raising herself upward slightly she collapsed face down. “Bitch...” she moaned with difficulty. “You...cannot defeat...me...”

Aurora released an evil laugh as she reached down to get a handful of Ruth's hair. She slowly pulled the helpless woman upward until Ruth was on her knees. Ruth's body was slack and showed no resistance, her arms hanging in exhaustion at her side. Her words had exemplified a fierce pride but her weakened body was now unable to respond. “I have already defeated you, you stupid girl.” growled Aurora. She reared back with her foot and delivered a sharp kick to Ruth's curvaceous ass eliciting a yelp from the inferior woman. “I kicked your ‘superior' ass, bitch! Ha! Superior ass!” she scoffed. “Who is superior now?!” The wearied Ruth sobbed for an instant as Aurora continued to hold her upright like a trophy. “You...will not...break me...” she mumbled incoherently.

Aurora tightened her grip on Ruth's mane and twisted the woman's head to the side to expose her cheek. She fired a punch downward that cracked against Ruth's cheek and nearly knocked her out cold. Ruth collapsed backwards until her ass hit the floor and her legs splayed out before her leaving her in a sitting position. Still holding Ruth up with a fistful of hair, Aurora took a step to one side and roughly threw the groggy woman onto her back. She looked down at her semiconscious rival who lay still as a stone, her arms and legs spread wide. “I will break you into a thousand pieces you pathetic cxnt.” spat Aurora. “I am now the Queen and you WILL worship me.”

The badly beaten Ruth had no retort this time. Despite her drifting in and out of consciousness, her enemy's words sent a chill throughout her devastated body. The mere thought of worshipping Aurora made her skin crawl. She had waited years for this showdown and Aurora had conquered her with relative ease. Thank goodness Dario wasn't here to witness her failure. When Aurora spoke again it was as if she had read Ruth's troubled mind.

“Look at you.” Aurora said with disgust. “A worthless piece of shit, just as I always knew. Wait until Dario sees what I have done to you.” Ruth released a sudden moan when Aurora placed her bare foot on her tit and squashed it beneath her sole. The nasty brunette used her toes to pinch and knead the nipple capping the breast until it was stiff from the manipulation. “Your tits are nothing compared to mine. That is why Dario is always undressing me with his eyes. I know he is thinking of me when he is fucking you.” The biting insult produced a whimper from Ruth as she remained beaten and powerless beneath her hated rival. Aurora continued to taunt her enemy unmercifully. “I will wait for Dario to come home and I will humiliate you as he watches. His cock will be hard as a rock.”

Ruth's hands slowly moved from the floor to clasp around Aurora's ankle as she stifled a sob. She struggled to pull Aurora's foot away from her breast and was relieved when her tortured nipple was finally released. Aurora giggled as she allowed her foot to be moved but then suddenly she forced it onto Ruth's face and pressed down firmly. Ruth gasped and began to claw at her rival's ankle as Aurora sealed of her mouth with her arch and pinched Ruth's nostrils shut between her toes. Unable to breathe, the groggy Ruth began to come back to life in a hurry. Aurora abruptly yanked her foot away from Ruth's face and straddled her. She bent at the waist to stare into Ruth's desperate eyes while drawing her hand back for a strike. “Are you disobeying the Queen you good-for-nothing little bitch?!” She unleashed a vicious open hand slap that stung Ruth's cheek and snapped her head to the side whereupon a follow-up backhand slap knocked it back the other way. Grabbing the whimpering woman by her cinnamon hued tresses she jerked her head up off the floor and immediately slammed it back down with a resounding THUD! When she released Ruth's hair the poor woman was once again left in a semiconscious state.

“There!” exclaimed Aurora as she straightened up and brushed off her palms in disgust. “That should make you behave now.” She placed her foot upon Ruth's face once again and sealed off her breathing passages with a well applied foot smother. “It's time you took a little siesta, bitch!” she snarled. “This is where you belong, like a little piece of dirt under my foot.”

The severely beaten Ruth offered only feeble resistance as her superior foe smothered her. Exhausted moans and muffled whimpers drifted upward as her lazy limbs swept the floor in a pitiful show of opposition. Poor Ruth had no gas left in her tank and her tough nemesis knew it. Aurora giggled with delight as she watched Ruth's minimal movement soon ebb into stillness. A heartbroken and utterly defeated gasp slipped from Ruth's covered mouth and then she drifted into unconsciousness. Suddenly a door loudly closed and footsteps were heard. When Dario entered the room he stopped dead in his tracks as he gazed at the sight before him.

“I must be dreaming...” he quietly marveled as he stared at his defeated wife stretched out on the floor beneath his sister-in-law. It was obvious to him that Aurora had delivered a terrible beating to his wife. The only clothing Ruth had on was her tiny thong panty and even that was deeply buried in her slit, exposing her swollen pussy lips. Her face resembled that of an outclassed boxer; bruised, reddened and with a mouse under one eye that would surely turn into a black eye soon. Her tits looked like a wildcat had sharpened her talons on them, which for all intents and purposes was true. Ruth was a pitiful sight to behold.

“Dario!” greeted Aurora happily, “It's about time you returned home, you've been missing all the fun!”

“I see that.” replied the stunned man. “So you have conquered my wife!”

“I more than conquered her, Dario...I kicked her ass like it has never been kicked before!” stated the proud Aurora.

“I always knew you would.” he said with a subtle grin. His eyes remained trained on Aurora's fine form and she felt a tingling between her legs. She wasn't wearing any more clothing than Ruth, and Dario much enjoyed seeing the cleft of her womanhood clearly visible through her sheer white thong. He could see that the delicate fabric was wet with her sex and he imagined sticking his face right in it to smell its musk and taste the heavenly nectar. Moving his eyes upward he gazed at her naked breasts. They looked even more delicious than he'd ever imagined. His pants were becoming uncomfortably tight. Aurora grinned and decided to tease him further.

“Do you think your wife would like to take another shot at the Queen while you watch?!” she purred. “Or better yet, would you like to see your wife tangle with me again?!”

“I think you know the answer to that question.” answered Dario with a laugh.

“You had better try to talk her out of fighting when I wake her up.” suggested Aurora. “You and I both know Ruth is too proud not to fight.”

“You'd better be careful Aurora.” warned Dario. “Ruth just might kick your ass this time!”

“That's very funny, Dario.” she said with a laugh. “Just sit back and watch the Queen perform.”

Aurora stood beside the unconscious Ruth and began to jiggle her breasts with her foot. “Hola! Time to wake up sleepy girl!” she said loudly. A few more prods with her toes and Ruth began to stir. Her legs slowly began to sweep the floor and she announced her awakening with a weary moan. Aurora took a step backward and smirked at Ruth. “Look who is home!” she announced. Ruth rose up on her elbows, still drowsy, and her eyes settled on her husband. She was on her feet in an instant. “You bitch!” she screamed at Aurora. “I will kill you!”

“Ruth,” said Dario, pretending to be concerned, “don't fight.”

“I am going to fight, Dario!” she snarled angrily. “And you will watch me defeat this egotistical bitch!”

“Ooooh!” mocked Aurora as she held up her hands and shook them dramatically. “I am SO frightened!”

Without warning Ruth charged her hated rival and their bodies slapped together as their fingers tangled in each others mane. They grappled on their feet in a brief but furious struggle before Aurora finally overpowered her inferior foe with several sneaky punches to the belly. Ruth lost her grip on the brunette's hair as she reached for her aching tummy and Aurora roughly shoved her backwards. The lighter haired woman finally lost her footing as she stumbled away and ended up landing on her ass on the floor with a sharp groan. Embarrassed before her husband's eyes, Ruth valiantly scrambled to her feet quickly to fight on. She rushed Aurora who timed a perfect side kick that landed right between the cinnamon haired woman's tits. Ruth yelped in sudden pain and was taken right off her feet where she finally crashed to the floor on her back in a daze.

“C'mon Ruth,” called out Dario as he felt his cock throbbing in his pants, “fight her!”

Aurora was proceeding like a well-oiled machine, methodically taking apart her inferior adversary piece by piece. She leaned down and jerked Ruth to her feet with two fistfuls of hair. Dario's stunned wife attempted to retaliate with a looping punch but Aurora deflected it easily with a wave of her hand. The tough brunette followed up with a wicked backhand slap that sent the wailing Ruth stumbling away unsteadily. Just as Ruth caught her balance Aurora landed a stiff right cross that spun poor Ruth around in a complete circle as she spewed out a groan. Her knees buckled and she threw out her arms to try to catch her balance but she was practically out on her feet. Finally her legs could support her no longer and she collapsed to her knees, reaching out to steady herself with one hand pressed flat on the floor. When she slowly struggled her way back to her feet Dario saw that her eyes were glazed and unfocused and her mouth was hanging open with a small trickle of blood flowing from her lip. She groaned as she stumbled sideways, acting like a drunkard that has consumed a few too many. On wobbly legs Ruth proceeded with her dance of devastation and staggered to and fro, her tits jiggling nicely but her arms showing no signs of life whatsoever as they dangled limply at her hips. Yes, she was a proud and determined woman but her actions at this juncture were nothing less than pathetic.

The cruel Aurora couldn't resist pouring on more humiliation as she watched her outclassed foe with amusement. She looked over at Dario, grinned and then brought her hand to her mouth to feint a yawn of boredom. The proud wildcat performed her parody as her subordinate wavered back and forth in a daze. Aurora rolled her eyes and then tipped her head forward until her chin rested above the cleavage of her glorious breasts.

“Zzzzzzzzzz...Zzzzzzzzzz...” she mocked with a smug grin curling the corners of her mouth, pretending she had fallen asleep. Dario couldn't resist being amused. His wife had vastly underestimated Aurora's fighting skills and she was suffering a tremendous humiliation. It was the stuff dreams were made of.

Ruth's voyage of stumbles brought her towards Aurora and she bumped into her lightly. Aurora calmly placed her index finger under Ruth's head and tipped it back. The cinnamon haired woman released a soft moan and her knees knocked together as she adamantly fought to stay on her feet. Aurora pressed the palm of her hand between Ruth's tits and gave her a gentle shove, sending Ruth staggering backwards several steps. The superior woman clenched her fists and spread her arms out wide to stretch and release another dramatic yawn. When she finished she placed her hands on her hips and stared at her hopeless rival. The performance was over.

“Pathetic piece of trash!” she spat and then she grabbed her groggy foe by her hair and the back of her thong. Ruth whined as she was whipped forward across the floor past her seated husband until her weakened legs gave out and she piled up on the floor in a yelping heap of devastated femme flesh.

Aurora winked at Dario on her way to her foe and she calmly hauled the sniveling woman to her knees. The battered and confused Ruth pawed out with feeble slaps and punches in front of her body, not even realizing her rival was standing behind her. Aurora drew her leg back as she held Ruth in place by her hair and snapped a firm kick into her ass. Ruth's body shook and she cried out as Aurora cackled with delight. “I'm back here, stupid girl!” she teased.

Dario watched excitedly as the queen bitch Aurora hauled her vanquished rival to her feet by her hair. Standing behind the wobbly woman, Aurora cinched her arms around Ruth's ribcage just below her breasts. She squeezed Ruth's body tightly and grunted as she leaned back, administering a crushing reverse bearhug. Ruth gasped in anguish as her feet were lifted right off the floor and her eyelids closed as a painful grimace appeared on her face. Aurora increased the pressure to her foe as she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet and Ruth gurgled as the air was forced from her diaphragm. The suffering woman's legs trembled and jerked sporadically as she languished in the destructive hold. Her feeble tugs and slaps against Aurora's arms accomplished nothing and soon her body relaxed and her limbs went limp. Aurora gave her one last forceful squeeze eliciting a low moan from Ruth's lips before she broke the hold.

Ruth was on the verge of passing out and she was as slack as a rag doll as Aurora descended to one knee, taking her adversary down with her. Extending one leg out in front of her, Aurora positioned Ruth over the outstretched leg in an over the knee backbreaker position. The demolished Ruth ended up draped awkwardly over her rival's leg, facing the ceiling with her legs spread wide and her arms hanging down towards the floor. Aurora grasped the front of Ruth's thong with her right hand and placed the heel of her left hand under Ruth's chin. Simultaneously she tugged upwards on the thong to produce an erotic frontal wedgie as she applied pressure to Ruth's chin. The excruciating pain Ruth felt as her spinal column was stretched caused her legs to convulse and she released an intense moan in response.

“I can do anything I desire with you, Ruth.” stated Aurora with disdain. “I have whipped your candy ass and now I own you. You are so pathetic you make me sick!”

“I...hhhhate yyyou...” moaned the suffering Ruth as a tear streamed down the side of her face.

“Oh Ruth, that hurts my feelings!” tisked the facetious brunette. “And I was hoping so much we could be close friends.”

“Bbbbitchhhhh!” gasped Ruth, her body quivering in agony.

“That outburst warrants some discipline you mouthy little wench!” growled Aurora.

The brunette eased the hold and abruptly flopped Ruth's exhausted body over until her forehead rested on the floor and her fine ass was upturned and positioned directly over her outstretched knee. She wrapped the fingers of her left hand in Ruth's mane to secure her and lifted her right hand. After a quick glance and smirk at Dario she swatted downward with her open palm delivering a stinging slap to Ruth's fanny. Ruth yelped in pain and her body trembled as a faint redness developed on her derriere. What followed was an ass blistering of epic proportions as Aurora spanked the defenseless Ruth like a naughty schoolgirl. Ruth's shrieks of pain and body convulsions eventually faded to nothing more than tearful whimpers and tepid trembles. When the spanking was complete poor Ruth lay draped over her superior rival's leg mewling like an infant, her fanny a deep shade of scarlet.

Aurora proved to be relentless as she roughly shoved her victim to the floor. Ruth blubbered and moaned, her body and more importantly her psyche a total wreck. Valiantly she worked herself up to her hands and knees but it was obvious to Dario his wife had nothing left to give. She was a conquered fighter. Aurora rose to her feet and positioned herself behind Ruth. She lifted her foot off the floor and placed it on Ruth's scorched ass drawing a sharp whimper out of the delirious woman. With a shove she pushed Ruth forward and the inferior woman began to submissively crawl across the floor, looking for a safe haven that just did not exist.

“Crawl you little bitch!” hissed Aurora as she stalked Ruth across the floor. She reared back her leg and delivered a hard kick to Ruth's ass sending the screeching woman sprawling face down on the floor. Dario's sobbing wife labored to her hands and knees again and commenced to move forward. Aurora laughed wickedly and then landed another kick that tattooed Ruth's fanny and sent her face flat yet again. “I wonder what Dario is thinking?” taunted Aurora. “His proud wife is being humiliated by her arch enemy, a woman she hates more than any other.” Overcome with embarrassment, Ruth wept as she slowly worked herself back up to her hands and knees. She sniffled and then broke into another fit of sobs, her hanging tits jiggling in pace with her sorrowful cries. “I bet he wants to fuck the Queen.” stated Aurora proudly. “I bet his cock is rock hard and he wants to give it to Aurora, the Queen who vanquished poor pathetic Ruth.”

Ruth wailed in anger and then unsteadily made her way to her feet. Aurora was behind her immediately and before Ruth could even turn she was secured in a full nelson by the strong brunette. Aurora rotated her trapped foe around to face her husband and shook her body in a display of dominance. Ruth whimpered and kicked out with her legs but Aurora had her wrapped up perfectly.

“Ruth!” called out Dario. “I must stop this!”

“No!” she wept stubbornly. “I will not lose...to this BITCH!”

With a menacing snarl Aurora suddenly pumped her knee upward between Ruth's legs and smashed it into Ruth's crotch with tremendous force. The cinnamon haired woman howled in agony as jolting pain tormented her pussy. A second cxnt smash and a release of the hold dropped Ruth to her knees where she folded in half, her head on the floor and both hands clutching her traumatized crotch.

“I think your poor pussy is broken.” announced the cruel Aurora. “Now where will your husband go for pleasure?” She looked over at Dario and seductively ran her tongue around her lips. “I have a warm, moist place in mind that is velvety soft. I believe it will bring him great pleasure...more pleasure than you have ever given him.”

Ruth's body trembled as she sniveled with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. Not only was her despised sister-in-law destroying her, she was also claiming Dario as her prize. The crushing realization that she was powerless to prevent it was devastating. This had become a nightmare more repulsive than she could ever imagine.

The traumatized woman cried out when Aurora yanked her to her feet with two fistfuls of hair. She was spun around to face Aurora and she lashed out with one final albeit wretched attack. The lazy punch she threw at Aurora came in slow and feeble and the confident brunette tipped her head to one side to avoid it easily. Aurora's final attack was anything but wretched. She snapped a jab into Ruth's chin and knocked the exhausted woman back a step. Several more sharp jabs smacked Ruth in the face causing her to yelp and resume her earlier staggering voyage across the floor. With her hands hanging at her hips and her head lolling to and fro, Ruth was once again on the verge of darkness.

“Are you now ready to concede defeat to the Queen?” taunted Aurora.

“Fuck...you...bitch...” mumbled the groggy Ruth.

“Pride is hard to swallow but you have nothing to be proud of, you fucking failure.” chastised Aurora. She buried her fist in Ruth's belly and folded the poor woman at the waist. Ruth groaned as she crumpled to her knees and struggled for a breath that she just couldn't find. Aurora grabbed a handful of her hair and posed with her briefly while she looked over at Dario with a triumphant smile. “The Queen has spoken.” she announced.

Placing her foot between Ruth's tits she gave the beaten woman a shove that sent her toppling over onto her back on the floor. Ruth's head hit the unforgiving surface and then she lay still, the whites of eyes showing and her arms and legs spread wide. Barely conscious, she was now finished. Dario stared at the women as his cock throbbed with arousal. Two beautiful wildcats, one the picture of victory and the other the epitome of devastation. His wife lay stretched out in defeat, her body displaying the savageness of Aurora's beating. Her discolored left eye was badly swollen, her split lip still oozed blood, her breasts were striped with scarlet furrows, and her succulent pussy lips still spilled out from either side of her deeply wedged thong panty. His eyes shifted their gaze to Aurora's feminine form. This was the body of a champion, the body of a true Queen. Her face showed only minimal damage after the lengthy battle. There were just enough scratches on her spectacular breasts to validate that she had been in a fight. Capped with stiff, dark brown nipples, Dario wanted to take them in his mouth and suckle them. Moving his gaze down to her crotch he felt his cock pulse in his pants. Her sweat soaked thong clung to her womanhood and accentuated the fleshy folds of her pussy. He licked his lips as he stared at her petals of pleasure and Aurora grinned as she watched him in his trance. The narrow crotch of her thong was brimming with cream.

She sauntered forward, swaying her hips until she stood straddling Ruth's face. With Dario's eyes watching her every move she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and slowly began to peel it off her hips. Little by little her damp femme fur was revealed as the soggy thong traveled downward. Aurora stared at Dario as she lifted one leg at a time to step free of her panty and stand before him in glorious nakedness. She held the saturated panty above Ruth's face for a moment before she released it and let it fall. Her aim was true as it came to rest on Ruth's face, the pungent and juicy crotch of it landing directly on Ruth's open mouth. The enticing brunette ran her hands up her belly and then fondled her tits as she gracefully lifted one foot and positioned it above her discarded thong. Using her big toe she gently tucked the meringue filled crotch of the garment into Ruth's mouth. Dario exhaled heavily as his heartbeat pounded in his ears.

“Are you feeling faint, Dario?” purred Aurora as she stepped away from her victim to approach him. He released a low moan as he watched her dip her index finger into her honey pot. Withdrawing it as she reached him, she held the glistening digit before his face. “Perhaps you need a little nourishment.” Slowly she inserted her finger into his welcoming mouth and he consumed the tangy nectar hungrily. She reached down to grasp his stiff dick through his pants eliciting a deep moan from inside him. “The Queen will soon take care of this.” she whispered.

She returned to her unfortunate foe who remained spread eagle and practically comatose on the floor. Reverse straddling her, Aurora lowered herself to her knees positioning her dew-fringed muff over Ruth's face. She looked down and plucked her thong out of Ruth's mouth to drop it on the floor beside her. “Are you finished with the appetizer?” she asked. “Prepare for the main course. But first you will worship the Queen. You will kiss my ass.”

Ruth's protest was barely audible. Aurora's sweaty ass was inches above her face and waiting. The dominant brunette grabbed Ruth's fully wedged thong and yanked on it with great force eliciting a loud cry from Ruth. “Kiss my ass you worthless bitch!” hissed Aurora. “Kiss it or else I will cut your pussy in two!”

The humiliation that enveloped Ruth was crushing. The excruciating pain she felt in her crotch was equally overwhelming however. She had no choice but obey the command from her enemy. Her head came up slow and with great effort until her swollen lips made contact with Aurora's fanny flesh. Sadly she kissed the flesh in an embarrassing display of utter defeat before dropping her head back to the floor in shame.

Aurora beamed with a proud smile as she looked over at Dario. She eased her hips back until her gooey pussy lips made contact with Ruth's nose. The semiconscious woman uttered a faint whimper before her mouth was sealed off by Aurora's swollen labia. Wiggling her hips slightly to assure a proper seal, Aurora began a slow grind as she took Ruth's erect nipples between her fingers to pinch them. Muffled whimpers of despair emerged from beneath Aurora's scrubbing snatch as Ruth's pinned arms quivered and her legs swept back and forth across the floor. Aurora released a lascivious moan as she rubbed her stiff clitoris back and forth across Ruth's swollen lips. She pulled her victim's nipples taut as she worked herself into an increased state of arousal, her breaths now coming rapid and heavy.

“Dario!” she moaned suddenly. “Come to me!”

She didn't have to ask twice. As he leapt from his seat she turned herself around to schoolgirl pin her flaccid rival. Dario positioned himself in front of Aurora and she hurriedly unfastened his pants. With a tug she yanked them down his legs where he stepped out of them and kicked them aside. His fully erect cock bobbed back and forth in front of Aurora who grasped it with her left hand and drew him in close. Simultaneously she settled her cxnt back onto Ruth's face and began to face fuck her as she enveloped Dario's throbbing member in her warm mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes as Aurora began to work her oral magic upon him. Her lips slid up and down his shaft as her tongue stroked the underside of him causing his legs to tremble. The carnal moans she emitted heightened his pleasure and soon he could feel his climax approaching.

Aurora lifted her pussy off Ruth's face and reached down with her right hand to grab her smothered rival by the throat. She squeezed it tight, forcing Ruth's tongue to protrude out of her mouth and then dropped her sloppy cxnt back down so her rival's tongue was touching her stiff clit. She moaned sharply as she began to gyrate her hips allowing Ruth's tongue to directly stimulate her love button. Respiration's came fast and furious as the lascivious couple closed in on their impending orgasms. As soon as Aurora took Dario's balls in her hand and massaged them he groaned heavily and climaxed while her body quivered and quaked, awash in her own orgasmic bliss. With Ruth passed out, all was silent save for Aurora and Dario's heavy breathing and satisfied moans.

Aurora held Dario's spent cock in her silken mouth as she stroked his quivering thighs. Very slowly she pulled her head away until his dick was free from her mouth and hanging before her. She nudged her head forward and planted a gentle kiss on his shaft. “We have good timing, Dario.” she sighed with satisfaction. He grunted his agreement and then she closed her hand around his cock to milk one last drop of cum out of it. She stuck out her tongue and licked it off the head of his member leaving her tongue protruding out of her mouth with the droplet of cum at its tip. Sliding her drenched pussy back onto Ruth's belly she leaned her head down and swabbed her tongue against Ruth's to put Dario's sex on his wife's tongue. “There!” she teased. “We don't want you to feel left out, pathetic girl.” She looked up at Dario and sighed. “I need a cigarette!”

As he went to get a couple of smokes Aurora knelt beside Ruth and rolled her over so she was face down. She slipped her fingers underneath the top of the unconscious woman's thong and peeled it off her hips and down her lifeless legs, leaving it at her ankles. She took a seat on the small of Ruth's back facing her ass and exhaled heavily as Dario arrived with her cigarette. He handed it to her and she took a long drag on it. Exhaling a plume of smoke she smirked as she playfully smacked her rival's bare ass. “I kicked your wife's ass, Dario.” she stated proudly. “That you did!” he acknowledged with a laugh. “You demolished my poor Ruth.” He glanced down at Ruth's face which was turned to the left in his direction. Her eyelids remained closed and her mouth was slightly ajar as she continued to languish in her defeated slumber.

Once Aurora was finished with her cigarette she extinguished it on Ruth's still reddened ass with disdain. “That's what I think of your better ass, bitch!” she snarled. She rose to her feet and looked over at Dario. “Will you help me get dressed?” she asked with a grin. He retrieved her wet thong that still lay beside his wife and then slowly slipped it up her legs into place over her fragrant pussy. She directed him to her discarded brassiere, blouse, skirt and shoes and he returned with them in hand. After he dressed her she gave him a kiss.

“That bitch ruined my blouse!” she whined. Her pout was soon replaced with a smile. “But I think I got my revenge.” She glanced at the clock. “Oh my, look at the time!” she exclaimed. “I don't want you and Sleeping Beauty over there to be late! I will offer some assistance to that beaten, poor excuse for a woman.”

She went to Ruth and rolled her onto her back. Kneeling at her feet she removed Ruth's thong and then sat on the conquered woman's chest. Using the damp crotch of Ruth's thong she dabbed at the musky nectar she had deposited on Ruth's face after her earlier orgasm. When she had finished Ruth's cheeks had a vibrant sheen.

“At least you won't be waiting for your wife to put on her cosmetics. I have done that for her already!” she joked.

She tucked the panty inside Ruth's mouth and playfully patted the unconscious woman's cheek. “Like I said...good for nothing!” Rising to her feet she spun on her heel and abruptly strolled toward the door. “Hasta luego, Dario!” she called out. “If your pitiful wife wants another fight, the Queen will happily kick her ass again!”

Dario watched Aurora disappear from view and he heard her exit the house. He sighed as he looked down at his vanquished wife. He had dreamed of this fight for a long time and finally it had happened...and he had the pleasure of seeing it! He chuckled as another thought entered his mind. Despite the fact that Aurora had severely beaten Ruth and claimed the title of Queen of the family he knew his wife would not accept this defeat. Dario knew what he had witnessed was just one battle...the war was not over by a long shot.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Sisters in hate.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 07:34:42 PM »
Perfect!!!!
More stories abour them, please!

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 04:22:38 AM »
WOW this was an excellent work. Great and creative writing from start to finish with the catty ultimate humiliation.  Can't wait for the rematch story  and to hear how Aurora totally dominates and humiliates her victim again. Thanks for your outstanding work.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:09:26 AM by master »

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 09:37:20 PM »
Loved it! Masterful writing. Bravo.