News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Sexfighting League Match 10: Hunter vs Shock and Awe

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League Match 10: Hunter vs Shock and Awe
« on: July 29, 2019, 06:14:05 PM »
Hunter vs Shock and Awe

I’m in the ring waiting. Once again, I don’t know who my opponent will be. Nikky shows up on the ramp with a mic.

“Too bad about your match last week Hunter, though it looked like Anne had fun riding you. But cheer up! You don’t have to worry about oil today, you have a three fall match in the ring! So I’m sure you’re ready to get started, so lets just bring out your opponents!”

Opponents?

Nikky steps to the side, throwing her arms out as the curtains part, revealing two very familiar blondes.

Great. Shock and Awe, Jenny and Katie, the team that Amy and I beat for the tag titles. The blondes make their appearance on the ramp, Jenny pumping her hands in the air and Katie emphasizing her awe inspiring rack for the crowd. Either one is a tough opponent, but to face them both together in a handicap match…

I look them up and down as they enter the ring. “Didn’t think I’d see you two doing Nikky’’s dirty work.”

Katie just wrinkles her nose up in an evil smile. “Any chance to kick your ass again, Hunter.”

“That’s funny, I seem to remember you screaming your submission while I licked your pussy out last time.”

Katie snorts. “And I remember you motorboating my tits as I knocked your ass out the time before that! You can start us off babe, me and the girls will have plenty of time to get reacquainted with him.” Katie informs her partner, rubbing her magnificent tits before stepping back through the ropes, leaving me to face off with Jenny. Jenny’s a brawler, she likes to pound her opponents into the mat before finishing them off. We circle, arms up.

“Oh, I’m going to mess you up boy!”

“That would be a real ‘shock,’ you haven’t gotten the job done yet!”

Jenny squints her eyes, telegraphing her intentions as she charges. I catch her, slipping my arm between her legs and flinging my whole body around to drive her into the mat with a powerslam! Jenny arched her back in pain, but I just peel her off the mat before whipping her into the far corner from her cursing partner. I’ve got to stay as far away from that corner as I can; keep them from tagging in and out and I’ve got a chance to win this one. As long as they don’t start double teaming me without tagging. Right.

Jenny spins so she hits the corner with her back, cringing after the hit as I charge in after her. I catch her in a splash, driving the air from her lungs but I don’t back off. I keep her trapped in the corner and drive my thigh into her tight abs, I’m trying to keep her off balance and winded. Two more hits and I bring her out of the corner, putting her on the mat with a snap mare.

“C’mon Shock, get up!” Katie calls from her corner.

Deciding to be helpful, I pull Jenny up to her feet again, and bring her off them with a grinding bearhug. She cries out as I cinch the hold, her legs wrapping loosely around mine and her hands resting on my shoulders. She starts to push back at my shoulders, so I giver her a little shake to make sure she knows it’s a bad idea.

“You bastard.” She manages to whisper to me.

“Feel free to give any time.” I tell her, adding another grinding pulse of my arms for emphasis.

Jenny starts trying to worm her way free again, so instead of trying to hold her I decide to soften her up some more. Still holding her up, I charge at the far corner again, driving her into the turnbuckles and smashing her body with mine. She’s sagging against me in the corner, so I step to the side to let Jenny collapse to the mat. She starts to crawl toward Katie, who has her hand stretched out to make the tag, but I jump over her and blast Katie with a forearm that knocks her off the apron and into the barricade, stunning her.

Now’s my chance! With Katie on the ground I grab l Jenny and pull her into a tight bodyscissors, locking my ankles and grinding her midriff. I complete the hold by pulling her head back into a rear naked choke, cutting off her air as I’m stretching and squeezing her.

“C’mon bitch, tap!”

She holds out, trying to give Katie time to get in the ring, but in the end it’s too much. She slaps the mat just as Katie is pulling herself back up on the apron.

“Winner of the first fall, with a bodylock choke, HUNTER!”

Katie is in the ring and on me before I’m half way back to my feet. Still bent over I’m in perfect position for a grinding headlock, which Katie works for a moment before flipping me to the mat. Still caught in her arms, I push at her back before she shifts her hold, bringing her massive right boob against my mouth.

“You’ve missed this, haven’t you Hunter?”

I don’t waste my flagging breath trying to form a response that would me muffled by her tits anyway, but instead focus on getting out before she can really wear me down. I manage to get my palm on her chin, and push her head back and down to wear I can slip my legs around it and catch her in a reverse headscissors!

Katie releases the smother as my body straitens, pulling her back and to the mat. Her hands reach up to grip my thighs as I pulse the hold. I slip my hand down inside her bra and squeeze the tit she was just using to smother me.

“I’ve missed this even more!”

Katie thrashes as I squeeze her boob, whipping her body and breaking out of the headscissors. We both roll away from each other and stand, ready for our next exchange. Katie takes a second to undo her bra, freeing her girls. Then she drops all signs of finesse and just grabs my head as we close, yanking me back into her rack. We stumble around the ring, me trying to get out of her smother and her trying to keep my face in place, until my back suddenly hits the turnbuckles.

Not where I want to be! Katie releases my head and steps back while Jenny reaches over the ropes and wraps me up, holding me in place. Katie comes charging at me, her big tits jiggling. No no no “Ungh!” Katie smashes me into the corner with a leaping avalanche! She bends down, puts her hands on each side of me on the middle rope, pulls back, and drives her shoulder into my stomach. Once, twice, three times as Jenny keeps me pulled upright and my abs exposed.

“Let me have a piece!” Jenny calls over my shoulder.

Katie reaches up and tags Jenny in, then leans into me. Katie presses her tits into my face, sealing me back against the turnbuckles as Jenny comes through the ropes and continues the assault on my abs, sinking shots into my midriff that forced my already depleted air into the hot confines of Katie’s chest.

Katie steps back, letting me slump to the mat, then leans against the corner as Jenny drops her ass onto my stomach, driving out what little air I’d just taken in. “You’re going to pay for what you did to me, you pile of shit!” Jenny hisses, then drives a forearm down into my chest. That blow doesn’t do my wind any favors, nor to the four follow-up shots that follow it. Feeling she’s softened me up enough, Jenny hops up and cries out “Yeah!” to the audience, feeling rejuvenated now that she’s in control. With me still on the mat, she hops over me, bounces of the ropes, then does a handstand into a splash that leaves me gasping.

“Gahh!”

“C’mon tough guy” Jenny taunts before pulling me back to my feet. When she’s got me half-way up, I haul off my own forearm to her guts that catches her by complete surprise. I try to capitalize with both of us bent over, but she loops her hands behind my neck and starts driving knees up into my abdomen, the repeated hard shots making me gag. She releases my neck and before I can react she steps forward, muscling me up with a grunt and slamming me to the mat with a spinebuster! She takes the opportunity to stumble over to Katie for a tag. She and Katie do a completely unnecessary high five to tag out and Katie comes towards me, rolling me onto my back, straddling my waist and putting her hands on my shoulders to pin me down. She lets her chest hang menacingly over me, swaying her shoulders back and forth.

“Aw, you look tired Hunter! Ready to take a nap?” She teases.

“No! Don’t you MMMMPH!”

Katie drops her world class tits back onto my face, pressing down and sealing my face into her boobs. After a few moments in that hot prison that felt like an eternity, I try to signal my surrender before she can knock me out, but Katie grabs my hands and holds them out to prevent me from tapping. I try to call my submission into her tits, but the seal is airtight and the ref can’t make out my submission through Katie’s killer tits. Katie grinds down, laughing as darkness takes me…

I come to with a wonderful sensation in my cock and a something warm and damp pressing into my face. I know from watching the tape later that after Katie’s girls knocked me out, she and Jenny celebrate by bouncing around the ring. Knowing they have to win the last fall with a sexual submission, Jenny strips me while Katie fondles her awe inspiring boobs. Jenny then decides that she’s going to ride my face in a reverse facesit while Katie finishes my cock with a titfuck.

Which is what I’m trapped in now, Katie’s amazing tits overwhelming my cock while Jenny is grinding down in an aggressive facesit. She’d been doing it a while too, getting herself off on my face as Katie’s girls demolish my cock. If I’m going to loose again to this flagrant double teaming, I might as well make a show of it. Jenny gets a shock as the passed out individual she was riding suddenly sticks his tongue into her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…”

What’s this? She thought I was done for so was letting herself get off as she rides me? I dive in as much as I’m able, making her quiver on my face.

“Katie! Ohhhhhhhh Katie he’s… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Used to her partner overdoing the sexual squeals as she takes out her opponents, Katie doesn’t take her focus off my cock. “Done for? Oh I know babe.”

“NO! No he’s AIEEEEAAHHHHH!”

Jenny looses control, cumming on my face before Katie even realizes what’s going on. Jenny flops to the side, panting, as Katie just looks up in shock. She reflexively doesn’t stop the titjob, and my cock pumps it’s load onto her tits even as the bell rings and the announcer calls out.

“Winner of the match with a pussy licking reversal, HUNTER!”

How the fuck did I pull that “You son of a bitch!” Katie screams, leaping up my body and grabbing me by the hair! She smashes my head back into the mat then yanks me into her cum covered tits.

“Take that you bastard! You feel like a winner now?”

I briefly struggle, but it doesn’t take Katie’s girls long to put me out again.

Later that night, I’m soaking in a tub trying to ease some of my sore muscles. Shock and Awe had done a number on me.

“You know she’s going to be pissed you pulled that win out of your ass.” Amy warns me.

“I know. We’ll just have to see what Nikky will throw at me next week. Don’t know how she’ll top this one though.”

“Probably shouldn’t have said that.” Amy intoned ominously.
---------------------------------------------------
Pink as Shock and Gemma Atkinson as Awe