News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Chat Room Issues?

• 12 Replies

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
Chat Room Issues?
« on: June 28, 2010, 01:10:24 AM »
I've been away for a couple of weeks, and when attempting to access the room today, I could never get a full link to the room. Does anyone know what is going on this time?

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
Re: Chat Room Issues?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 01:14:10 AM »
Obviously broke....it even has me listed as being in there but all I see is the blue background of the room...no messages...no listing of people, etc

Offline Brit_brat

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 01:31:54 AM »
gosh!!

What has pressed your button Liverlad, your certainly not your normal self. OK so the site has broken tonight, it happens! It does happen in other chat rooms too.

Its not broken the same way as it normally breaks though, cos normally we cant get onto these boards.  Something else has happened.

Look forward to it being up and running again real soon.

Brit
What goes around comes around

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 02:42:13 AM »
BB, you will know why LL is so upset.   Grasshopper, all will be revealed in its proper time.  ;)

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 02:46:41 AM »
HAHA. maybe they dont want you there any more Beth.....

Offline beth35

• Bring it, girls!...hee! hee!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 02:50:50 AM »
Fuck you, Anita!  ;D

LL, I am so sorry to hear about what is happening with your son. I am a healthcare professional, and see people like you often dealing with such dire issues. I will keep you and your son in my prayers. God Bless you both....

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2010, 03:12:40 AM »
Yes, LL, you told me of course you were leaving but didn't know it was a health issue with your son.  Obviously, I knew that you had a young son by your profile but didn't know about the serious heart health issue.  Hope things work out well for you, and as I've said, you will be missed on this forum, but take care of the important issues.  If I picked up your spirits one single time with any banter, I am thankful for that.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 05:24:00 AM »
divorcedmom is right, d chat is out...

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2010, 09:20:25 AM »
ok, were on it. Apologies for the delay

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 09:36:26 AM »
ok, chat should be back. For info, if anything breaks on the site like this again, can someone email me at "john AT s-a-web.com". I check emails pretty much all day whilst I might only drop in here a couple of times a day.

cheers
John

Offline Foul Mouthed Donna

• God Member
To my Scouse!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 07:51:06 PM »
Liverlad,

What can I say Scouse? I hope your little boy gets well soon. My thoughts are with you and your whole family - especially Jake. Give him a hug and a kiss from me.

Of course, I totally realise why you need to go - that really goes without saying. But I still wish your circumstances were different and you were able to stay. Totally selfish, I know, but you are definitely one of the great guys and I've always had fun exchanging banter with you! I was peed off too last night when I couldn't get into chat. Oh well, it happens...

But the most important thing now is your little boy. Wishing him and you all the very best.

Take care Scouse!
Love
"Brummie" Devastated Donna.
xxx

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 10:22:42 PM »
what has pressed my button is that i wanted to say goodbye to my mates in here, you see brit i should have told you but i didnt, dont know why , jake as you know is my son but he was born with a serious heart problem in 2008 , he had open heart surgery last year,he just made it through...point is that at the start of june he had a relapse where his valve in his lower heart chamber started to close, the valve controls your blood flow, me and my ex had an appointment at alder hey childrens hospital for a heart scan..the night before i was so scared brit that i blurted it out by accident in chat room ... real cat writer picked up on it and spent the next hour having a heart to heart.. other members found out over the coming days... naughty pix. deverstating donna etc...they gave me support brit .. thats why i wanted to thank them before i left it was not an attention seeking ploy but a genuine heart felt thank you.... im only telling you now so that you get a better understanding of why i chose that option...it was not because i wanted a party send off............it was a human being thanking others  and im so angry that i couldnt

What would be peoples thoughts on having some sort of donation button in this thread. Perhaps for the British Heart Foundation or whomever Liverlad thinks appropriate?

We would be more than happy to start the process off by making a $100 donation.

Offline Brit_brat

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 09:16:34 AM »
Hi,

Its a good idea.

I could be wrong, but I don't think your going to get a reply from LL as he told me a short while ago he was moving house and would be off the internet for a while.

Brit
What goes around comes around