News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mother daughter fights.

• 3 Replies

Offline Okguy

• Married couple seeks possible f vs.f wrestling mat
Mother daughter fights.
« on: July 31, 2019, 07:41:56 AM »
Any real  mother and daughter fights against other mothers and daughters?  Would like to hear about your experiences. 
This is a shared profile the wife and I share it and either may on anytime. We are looking for submissions wrestling matches for her. I introduced her to it and she enjoys it. A few things that are hard NO’s swinging, hard erotic matches and nude.

Offline poteat1979

Re: Mother daughter fights.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 06:39:21 PM »
That is by far the hottest thought when it comes to a catfight.. have any stories or know where some are?

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 03:19:41 PM »
That is by far the hottest thought when it comes to a catfight.. have any stories or know where some are?
There's one in 'Mothers and Daughters' but you have to wade through a lot of garbage to get to it  :( There's an even better one on the French site. I'll try to translate it when I get time. In 'Mothers and Daughters', the two fights are completely separate though, which is perhaps not what you want. In the French one, if I remember rightly, there are moments when it's more like a tag match. You also get mother vs mother followed by daughter vs daughter, separate fights but in the sexfight genre and exceptionally well written, in the final chapters of Jon Grey's 'Boarding School Queen'.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 12:27:53 PM »
This one's sensational:
https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/misc3/dead.txt