News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Wife Fights a Giant!

• 2 Replies

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
My Wife Fights a Giant!
« on: August 01, 2019, 03:56:15 PM »
My wife Peggy is a voluptuous red head, who loves physical altercations with other women!  It all started 23 years ago, right after our daughter Allie was born.  Having a few stubborn pregnancy pounds that were giving her a hard time, she joined a local gym, and started boxing classes to lose the weight.  She was good at it and enjoyed it, and the classes led to a couple of real fights with other women.  Along the way, she got into wrestling and catfighting too, and now is always looking for an opportunity to "mix it up" with another woman...young or old!

Peggy currently is 52 years old, stands five foot eight, has shoulder length red hair, green eyes, weighs in at 130 pounds, and has a fabulous 36D-24-34 figure!  Many times, younger women have been lulled into a false sense of security in fights because of her age.  In the end, they've all paid for that.  This then is one of her stories!

This fight is directly related to the bar room brawl my wife had at a favorite watering hole of ours. (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80547.0)  I'm not talking about the same participants, but rather about how that fight had spread Peggy's fame through the establishment!  At one point recently, we were at a bar in Atlantic City and ran into Carol and her boy friend.  Carol was a hostess that we knew from our bar, and we invited them to join us for a drink.  At one point, Peggy and Carol decided to go to the Ladies Room.  Peggy tells me that during their brief absence, Carol started talking about what she'd heard about Peggy's fight. She pumped Peg for fight details, and about Peggy's history, and just before they got back to us, Carol asked Peggy if she'd be interesting in wrestling her.

As Peggy and Carol sat down, Peggy announced, "Well boys, Carol is interested in a wrestling match with me.  what do you say?" There was lots of enthusiasm from boy Carol's BF Herb and from me and the discussion continued regrading location and rules.  They agreed on fairly standard wrestling with a 3 fall match.  Peggy had a friend who had done some wrestling and she thought she might be a good referee.  All agreed that just the 4 of us and the ref would be involved.  Carol said that she knew a guy who had a kind of seedy gym in AC and that if he let us fight there, he'd probably want to be in attendance too.  That was fine we all agreed as long as nobody pulled out a phone and started to take photos.  Both women agreed that this was their private affair and they didn't want any pics showing up on Facebook!  All set, we said goodbye and agreed that the ladies would talk as details fell into place.

So, about a week later Carol sent Peggy the following email:

"Hi Peggy,

Arrangements all set for next Saturday night at Tocco's Gym at 10:30 PM.  If you can get your ref friend, perfect, or else Johnny Tocco can ref for us.  Figuring Best two out of Three falls, bare feet in bathing suits.  Oh, FYI, here are my stats:  50 years old, 5 foot 5, 200 pounds, and 44DDD-30-40.   Should be fun!

Carol"

When Peggy shared that email with me, we spent some time over a vodka talking about Carol and the fight.   We agreed that not knowing anything about Carol beyond her physical description left Peggy a little in the dark about what to expect.  One thing we both agreed to was that Peggy needed to stay out from under the heavier woman and that she needed to get her in situation where my wife's added height would work to her advantage.  We also talked about Carol's sizable assets and how Peggy could target her while keeping her own tits out of the fight.  I reminded her that this was going to be a rules wrestling match, not a catfight, but she assured me that even though she was in the dark about Carol's abilities, she'd be fine.

The night of their fight, we drove through a rather sketchy area of AC till we found the club.  We parked in the lot nd made our way to the door.  Peggy's wrestler friend had not been able to make it, so the gym owner, who meet us at the door, would ref.  We walked into the place and found Carol and Herb there already, and once we were introduced to Johnny Tocco, Carol took Peggy off to the dressing room, where they changed outfits.  Within 5 minutes the ladies were both ready to fight and climbed into the ring and stood in their respective corners with their husbands.

Peggy had chosen a black one piece suit for the fight.  It had a V neck that showed off some nice cleavage but didn't expose her boobs too exposed and had a single strap halter top which tied behind her neck.   Across the ring Carol was wearing a light blue one piece suit.  It too had a halter type top, but instead of a more substantial tie, her top was held in place with spaghetti strap ties.  What was however exceedingly substantial was her chest. We had always thought that it was big in street clothes, but in this suit she had chosen to fight in, her tits were indeed mammoth and pretty much laying out there for all to see...including the butterfly tattoo on her left boob!  She had cleavage going everywhere but frankly despite her large size, she still had a proportioned figure with her 44DDD tits being in proportion to her 30 inch waist and 40 inch hips.  She was a substantial lady and with the exception of a couple of inches of height, I worried that Peggy was down on all counts!

As the bell rang for the first fall both women came out and circled each other warily, neither was sure exactly who would start this fight.  It didn't take long to find out as Carol charged Peggy.  Surprisingly nimble for a woman her size, she came at my wife like a football fullback, caught Peggy with her shoulder in my wife's belly and proceeded to lift and slam her into the turnbuckle.  Carol made sure to hit with all her weight behind it so that Peggy's back was now against an immovable object, her 200 pound body weight had no place to go and Peg's body took the entire brunt of it.  Peggy looked to be in trouble,  and the fight was seconds old!!  To add insult to injury, Carol grabbed the top ropes and using them for leverage slammed her body into Peggy's slamming her huge chest into my poor wife!  Her tits were not only big, they were substantial battering rams.  She did it twice more and I didn't;t know how much more Peggy could take!  Next thing I knew she grabbed Peggy's left arms and flipped her across the ring.  Peggy landed on my back and before she could even move Carol was above her and jumped up in the air and landed with her sizable ass right on Peggy's stomach.  In that one easy move, she pushed all the air out of Peg and paralyzed her.  Peggy offered no resistance as she wrenched up Peggy's legs, leaned all her weight in and forced my wife's shoulders into the mat for an easy 3 count.  Advantage to Carol in the first fall that lasted all of 2 minutes and 34 seconds!

In the few minutes between falls I told Peggy I was very concerned for her welfare going forward!   Carol had used her weight and her huge tits to good advantage and Peggy had definitely paid the price.  I dumped a whole bottle of water over my wife's head to try and get her cranking again but the one I dumbed down the V neck of her suit really woke her up.  After the 3 minute rest she was not 100% but there was a hell of a lot more of her back than was there just a few minutes earlier! She knew she needed to stay out Carol's way as this next fall started or it would be an easy 2 falls to none match for the busty blond! 

As the bell sounded, both of women moved out of their corners with Carol moving a bit faster.  Peggy's only advantage was that when Carol tried to put the exact same move on Peg she'd done in the first fall, she saw it coming.  This time Peggy stepped out of her way and then followed her in and was able to smash Carol into the turnbuckle tits first!  That move a good grunt out of her so I think she felt it!  Peggy followed up grabbing Carol by the hair and smashed her head into the turnbuckle which got her another grunt.  Then as Peggy stepped back Carol turned to face her, but the red head was prepared.  She was able to slam her right foot low in her large belly and was greeted with yet another grunt from the short blond.  Peggy then grabbed the ring ropes and was able to jump up and buried both feet into Carol's belly.  Now I could see she was hurting!  Peggy grabbed two handfuls of her blond hair, jumped up with her feet in her belly and was able to monkey flip her out of the corner of the ring and to the canvas.  She laid there somewhat dazed and Peggy was able to land on her prone body knees first into her huge chest. This time Carol cried out - not a scream but much more than the grunts Peg had gotten before!  Now Carol was hurting and offered no resistance as Peg slid forward with her ass on Carol's sizable rack and with her knees on her shoulders and held them to the mat for the ref's 3 count and the second fall!  Now I felt good because my wife had tied up the match but she'd had also beaten Carol's first fall record!  Score the second fall to my red headed wife in 2 minutes and 20 seconds!

As the two women got up they gave each other the eye and some very strong unspoken thoughts passed between them.  As with any match tied one to one, this was now going to be a whole new fight!  What had gone before was finished and all than mattered was what was about to happen.  Carol now knew she couldn't try and pull the same stunt on Peggy twice and get anywhere and so I think we'll be seeing new things from her when the bell sounds.  I also told Peggy between falls that she needed to stay out from under her as her weight was more an advantage for her than my wife's height was for her. 

As the bell sounded and the women moved at each other Carol just looked pissed!  Peggy moved in close to her and connected with a great open hand slap to her face.  She didn't expect it at all which you could tell by the shocked look on her face.  Peggy moved in again and again slapped her without her seeing it coming.  Apparently this was more than Carol could take and  she slammed her considerable weight into the red head and took her to the mat.  It was obvious that Peg didn't see this coming at all and could not prepare for the landing and it looked like the hefty blond landed hard on Peggy.  Now my wife was once again trapped by her weight and to add to her problems, both of Peggy's hands were trapped by Carol's body weight.  It looked like Peggy had no moves until she was able to snake a hand between her legs and grab a couple of her snatch hairs and pull.  Carol screamed and in an effort to get Peggy's hand out of her crotch moved enough so Peggy was able to roll out from under her.  Both women got to their feet and the look in her eyes and her body language told everyone that Carol was not pleased by my wife's actions.  Peggy had obviously decided that if she need tonight dirty, she's fight dirty!  Suddenly, Peggy ran at Carol, jumped and connected with both feet right in her large chest, thew her back against the ring ropes and then to the mat. Peggy's move had also managed to re-arrange her tits and pop one of her massive boobs out of her top.  The string ties of her halter top were all mixed up at this point and as she got up she untied them and pulled the top down to her waist totally exposing her 44DDs and trust me, there was more tit flesh the I've ever seen before now in play!

Carol was pissed and on a woman her size, that looked like danger to me!  "Come on bitch", she said while waving Peggy forward. "I owe you one now."

As the women got together mid mat they locked up and if Peggy thought her height would give her an advantage she was mistaken because Carol kneed Peg in the lower belly. As the smaller fighter doubled over Carol grabbed her in a headlock and cranked up the pressure.  She dragged Peggy around the ring and was in total control!  It looked like she was doing a good job of crushing Peggy's windpipe till my wife was able to grab onto one of the big blond's nipples and squeezed.  Carol screamed and flung Peggy across he ring to the mat. As she started to get up Carol stomped her in the stomach which put Peggy down again.  Then she grabbed my wife's arm and threw her up and into the turnbuckle.  Then she was on Peggy and hit my wife with two very hard forearm smashes to her chest. Peggy looked like she was out of it at this point and Carol had no trouble reaching behind the red head and undoing the tie of her halter top, pulling it down and exposing my wife's tits.  She then grabbed a handful of Peggy's hair, pulled her head back and delivered two very hard tit slaps to Peggy's 36Ds.  She then stomped Peggy in the stomach again and then flipped her out of the corner to the mat. 

As Peggy started to get u Carol got behind the red head and  wrapped her halter top strings around Peggy's neck and started to choke her.  Thankfully, this didn't last long as the ref moved in and told her she was using a foreign device and that wasn't allowed!

Carol let Peggy fall to the mat and as my wife started to get up Carol grabbed her arm and bent it behind Peggy's back and propelled her into the turnbuckle tits first!  Then she turned her around and delivered two hard punches to my wife's belly and then grabbed her in a headlock again and flipped Peg to the center of the ring.  I must admit that IO thought my wife was all but finished, but as she started to get up she charged Carol and took her to the turnbuckle.  Peggy then landed a couple of well placed punches to the blonde's huge chest and ended up getting her in a head lock.  I could tell that Peggy took the opportunity to get a short breather till Carol returned Peggy's earlier favor and latched onto one of my wife's nipples. Pretty much as Carol had done when faced with the earlier nipple attack, Peg screamed and then threw the big blond across the ring.

This time Carol got up slowly and gave Peggy the dirtest look I have ever seen.  She stood there looking at Peggy for a couple of seconds and then without warning she charged directly at her!   The two of them slammed into the ropes, bounced off and hit the mat.  The fight had, at that instant, pretty much gone from wrestling, to a full on catfight, and Carol was all over Peggy and my wife was pretty much at her mercy.  The blond got up, pulled Peggy after her by the hair and slammed her into the canvas. Peg hardly just hit when she did it again.  The third time she picked my wife up and body slammed me to the mat.  Then she landed on Peggy being sure to knee her in the stomach.  Peggy offered no resistance as Carol proceeded to manipulate my wife an with her legs trapped Peg's arms and then she went in for the kill and lowered her massive chest over my wife's face.  Her sweaty 44 triple Ds were big enough to have blocked out the sun and they did an incredible job of sealing Peggy off from the outside world.  With what she had left, Peggy struggled a bit but franklyshe was spent and there was little she could do to get her 200 pounds of weight off her.  Later, Peggy said that those tits of Carol's probably accounted for 50 or more of those pounds, and so that's how the fight ended!

Carol got up and to her credit she helped Peggy to her feet.  You could tell that Peggy was still a bit spacey but was pretty surprised when Carol shook my hand and said "good fight" before she and her husband BF left the ring.  I helped her to the locker room and into the shower.  As Peggy was finishing dressing there was a knock on the door and when I opened it I was surprised to find Carol there. She was very sweet and again said she enjoyed fighting Peggy and would be happy to give her a re-match. Peggy said she enjoyed fighting her too (well not as much as she would have had she won!) and would love a re-match.  How about a cat fight next time,Peggy said.  Sounds like a plan to me, she replied! 

Will Peggy put everything on the line against a woman who out weighs her by 70 pounds?  Only time will tell!!

Offline mag

Re: My Wife Fights a Giant!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 03:18:37 AM »
What a good fight!  Go for it Peggy, get Carol in a catfight!  You can take her.

Offline Peggy Tee

Re: My Wife Fights a Giant!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 06:09:55 PM »
Still waiting to see if that happens Mag!  She certainly has size on me, but as to her skills...who knows?