News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

deathmatch amy vs. tasha fights (Fight to the Death)

• 7 Replies

Offline Deathmatch Amy

deathmatch amy vs. tasha fights (Fight to the Death)
« on: August 01, 2019, 08:59:44 PM »
Tasha and I got into a dispute that could only be settled one way: in a fight to the death in front of our boyfriends and a crowd of spectators.  Tasha was a fun and brutal opponent, but on this day, she fell and breathed her last under my feet.  In another life, we could have been besties.  Who wants to try me, next?

Tasha: I am standing in the cage talking through it to my boyfriend as the crowd gets settled in for the first fight of the night. My boyfriend is encouraging me and I waving him off. “Don’t worry baby, I have this skank dead to rights,” I say before giving him a kiss and turning to face the cage door. Standing 5’3” tall and weighing 110lbs, I am wearing a blue bikini top, black thong bottom, and a black anklet on my right leg. My blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail and my nails are painted fluorescent orange. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I step up the steps, giving my man a long kiss and whispering in his ear  “I’ll kill this bitch and then we’ll fuck all night”  smiling as I step in the cage, wearing the baby blue and white bikini in my pics, my red locks tied in a ponytail and my nails painted a dark red to symbolize the blood I intend to spill….The attendant locks the cage door and there is no ref.  Only you and me, glaring at each other as we get in our stances and approach each other.  yt

Tasha: I slowly move forward, cautious as this is a deathfight. “So, I hope you have a will in place, oh what I am I thinking? No one wants some used up dirty underwear,” and that’s when I strike, moving towards you fast and kicking out for your stomach with my right foot.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I growl at your taunting words, my heart racing fast as nothing gets me more excited than a deathfight and so far, I am 1-0 (poor Kyerstyn)……I see your foot coming and I try to sidestep it, but it comes in quick and slams into my belly to the right of my navel.  I absorb the shot with a wince and groan and step back, slightly doubled over.  I quickly need to return the favor so I rush in, trying to close the distance before you can fire another kick, I take a swing at your cheek with my right fist.  yt

Tasha: I smirk as you groan and step back, gasping. “How’s that feel skank?” I ask as I watch you rush back towards me and swing for my face. I quickly duck under it and fire off an uppercut at your stomach. “You’re going to have to be quicker than that skank,” I say as the crowd cheers and my boyfriend whistles at me. “You’re going down bitch!”  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: my fist flies over your head, just harmlessly grazing your hair and I feel your fist sink into my belly almost immediately, letting out a groan and doubling over with an ache in my guts.  “Okay, this bitch is no pushover” I lunge forward and try to bury my head into your belly, to get you off balance and push you back, still grimacing from the pain in my belly
Deathmatch_Amy: yt

Tasha: I continue to smirk as my fist connects and you double over groaning. I blow a kiss to my boyfriend over my shoulder at what is probably the wrong time since you are able to use my moment of distraction to bury your head into my stomach and push me back. I stagger back, almost falling, but manage to keep my feet. “Nice try bitch,” I say before I charge back towards you, trying to bring my knee up into your face.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I am not able to take you down or push you back to the cage wall like I intended.  I am about to give up this strategy and back off but not before your knee slams into my face hard and has my nose gushing crimson down my face and down your leg as I drop to my knees with a groan, holding my leaking nose as the crowd cheers and I look over to see my man with a look of concern on his face……yt

Tasha: My smirk turns into a shit eating grin as I take you by the hair and use it to wipe your blood off of my leg. “That’s just gross,” I say as I stand there, holding you hair in one hand and raising my fist. I look over at your boyfriend and give him the middle finger. “I hope you enjoyed her while you had her,” I yell to him over the cheering crowd. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: “fuuuuck”  I groan, seeing stars and dazed, bleeding onto the mat.  realizing now how serious this is….a fight for my life.  I swing my right arm up between your legs in a desperate ploy to get you to back off long enough for me to get back to my feet

Tasha: I see the look on your boyfriend’s face change just before your arm strikes me between the legs. I gasp out, my knees coming together and I stagger away from you, my hands gripping my kitty. “Oh… you low blow… bitch,” I say between gasps as the crowd goes wild. yt
Deathmatch_Amy: I slowly rise to my feet, blood on the lower half of my face and dripping down between my breasts.  I wipe my face with my forearm, glaring at you…”no rules, bitch”  I rush forward and snap my right leg out, trying to push-kick you in the stomach before you can recover.

Tasha: I see you coming and I try to get out of the way, but I haven’t had a chance to recover from the low blow yet. Your kick catches me full in the stomach and sends me gasping and staggering back into the wall of the cage. I stand there trying to catch my breath and using the cage to keep me up. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: The crowd cheers and my man encourages me onward.  My guts still ache and I think my nose is broken, I am sucking in air through my mouth.  I glare at you with intense hatred, though and it pushes me to attack.  I charge at you and try to throw a straight right into your face…I gotta get this bitch leaking to return the favor.

Tasha: Watching as you charge forward, I see you cock your right arm up and before you can swing at me, I dive forward, trying to drive my shoulder into your stomach and attempt to tackle you down to the mat. Knowing that if I don’t keep you hurt, I’m going to be in trouble.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: my eyes light up as I see you dive off the cage wall…I was hoping I had you hurt enough that you’d be vulnerable, but you’ve got more left in you…..”fuck!” as you drive your shoulder into my aching stomach, knocking the wind out of me and taking me down to the mat with a loud thud and a raucous cheer from the crowd….I instinctively try to wrap my legs around your midsection when you land on top of me.  “ughhh”……yt

Tasha: I land hard on top of you and feel your legs wrap around my waist. I reach back, grabbing at your feet and trying to get free of your legs as I rise up onto my knees. “Oh no bitch, this isn’t going like that,” I say, still aching from the low blow and gasping a bit from the kick to the stomach. I look over and see my boyfriend cheering me on, yelling at me to fuck you up.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I bite my lip and growl at you…..”fucking…..bitch…” as you try and pry my legs from around you while I try to squeeze your ribcage with them….I am unable to fully lock my ankles and exert the pressure I want…..growling, I give up and start punching up toward your chest to keep you from getting in for the ground and pound

Tasha: I feel the pressure on my ribs increase and then stop as I manage to break free from your scissor. I take a deep breath but then you start punching up at my chest, landing several hits before I can back off out of range. I rub my chest, the punches hurting my ribs pretty badly, as I start to get back to my feet, trying to watch for any kicks that you may fire out. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I sigh in relief, taking in much needed oxygen as you climb off me.  I send a quick kick out toward your left knee before pushing myself up on my butt and shimmying back, trying to get to my feet, as well, before you can follow up.

Tasha: Your kick catches me in the knee as I was expecting a higher kick. I cry out in pain and fall to my ass on the mat. My hands clutch at my knee as I start scooting back on my butt. “Fucking bitch,” I yell as my back hits the cage and I start using it to try and climb back to my feet.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: This gives me just the amount of time I need to get to my feet….I look to my man, who is smiling.  I’ve turned the fight around but I still need to capitalize on it.  I start moving toward you, fists up, cautious not to rush in carelessly because I know a cornered and hurt animal can still be dangerous….”how’s that feel, slut….now I torture you”

Tasha: I manage to get back to my feet, obviously favoring my left knee as you approach. I raise my fists, glaring at you over them and as you get close, I fire off a left jab and a right cross, looking to hopefully put you down for the count. I know that with an injured knee, I need to end this fast, but fear that my punches aren’t packing enough power because I can’t use my left leg.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I bring up my guard and deflect your jab with my forearm but your cross gets through and smacks the side of my mouth, whipping my head to the side in a spray of spit.  I turn back and spit in your direction before firing off a straight left aimed for your nose, willing to trade blows with you until one of us goes down….”dieeeee bitch!”

Tasha: My smirk returns as I see you head knocked to the side, but it’s short lived as you face me again and spit in my face. I wince from that, closing my eyes and your punch catches me square in the nose. My head rocks back into the cage and I fall to my ass. I sit there dazed with blood trickling from my nose as my boyfriend stands up, screaming at me to get up. The crowd screaming as I hit the mat.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I watch you fall back into the cage wall and then down on your ass.  Now is my chance!  My man is yelling for me to finish you….I walk over to you and lift my right leg, trying to slam my bare heel down into your left eye socket, screaming and cursing at you while I do it.

Tasha: I sit there, dazed and slowly lift my arms as you stomp down onto my left eye. The blow causes my head to turn and I fall to my side on the mat. I roll onto my stomach and start trying to drag myself away from you, ass up and jiggling as I slowly start to gather my senses. I see the crowd standing and cheering and my boyfriend screaming at me to get back up. I also see your boyfriend standing there screaming as well.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: “where are you going, skank?”  as I walk to you and try to slam my shin into your ribs……winking at your boyfriend before I do it….”I wanna see how you beg, tasha!”

Tasha: I feel like I am making headway when you walk around to me and drive your shin into my ribs. The blow making me curl up a little as I lay there on my stomach. “Fuck… you,” I say as I start trying to push back up to my hands and knees, ass rising first, but only putting weight on my right knee.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I move in front of you and grab you by the hair, pulling your head up a little….”c’mon bitch, that didn’t sound like begging….I’m thinking 3-way with your boyfriend tonight!  What do you think?”

Tasha: A low moan escapes my lips as you lift my head up by my hair. I look up at you, back arching as you taunt me. “I say go fuck yourself,” and I spit at you. The crowd really getting into it as the men near my boyfriend start taunting him as well. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: “have it your way, the result is still the same and it’s you…DEAD!”  I try to push your head back down while at the same time lifting my knee up straight into your face

Tasha: I scream out as your push my head down and ram your knee into my face. I fall to my stomach, my ass jiggling when I hit, and lay there moaning in pain. I squirm around, as my boyfriend screams desperately for me to get up. People around him laughing as the crowd yells for you to finish me off. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I feel your hot blood on my leg as you fall flat on your face, your big ass jiggling for all to see…”don’t worry, boy….plenty of skanks in the sea…..” I look down and try to kick your ribs to flip you over onto your back.  yt

Tasha: You roll my body onto my back and I lay there looking up at the top of the cage and the lights beyond it. Everything is swimming and I squirm around, my arms reaching up slowly. “Can’t… not like… this,” I manage to say barely in a whisper as my boyfriend just screams and screams.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I bend down and roughly strip off your thong and drop it on your face before stepping up onto your stomach and walking across your chest so that I am standing on your little breasts, looking down on you, planting my foot on your face, wet with the excitment of tormenting you, humiliating you…dragging this out….”any last words?”

Tasha: I moan as you yank off my thong, exposing my landing strip of hair and private areas before placing it on my face and standing on my chest. I struggle to breath as all of your weight it on my chest. My feet slide on the mat as I reach up, clawing at your ankles. “Please… don’t…” is all I am able to gasp out with the little bit of air I still have in my lungs.  yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I turn to the side, let my hair down and give your boyfriend a wink….”say goodbye”…I turn to you, bend down and shove your whole thong in your mouth…..”pathetic last words….you can shut up now”.  I nudge your chin with my toe to tilt your head back, then I turn my body a little and stomp down on your throat…putting all my weight on it and then placing my other foot on top of it, putting all my weight on your throat as I pose for the crowd

Tasha: My eyes open wide as you shove my thong into my mouth before pushing my head back and stomping on my throat. My whole body spasms as you do it, and I start to choke on my thong and crushed throat. I squirm around in desperation before my neck completely collapses under your weight my breaks. My eyes roll back in my head and my struggles cease before my head falls to the side, starting sightlessly into the cheering crowd. yt

Deathmatch_Amy: I bounce a little up and down, my bare feet planted firmly on top of your windpipe, moaning in pleasure and pressing down until I hear a sickening crunch and I feel it give way against my soles…the crowd gasps and then erupts….there is no feeling like this when I feel your body give way beneath me and your struggles stopped.  I climb off of you and look down, doing one more victory pose for you boyfriend.  “time to take out the trash” as I step off of you and leave you there.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 09:17:24 PM by Deathmatch Amy »

Re: deathmatch amy vs. tasha fights (Fight to the Death)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 03:11:19 AM »
Hot fight

Offline SkinnyTeen

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 04:31:19 PM »
Sexy fight between two sexy ladies.  I can see Amy enjoys ending fights (and lives) with her feet, which is hot.  Great psychology, chemistry and nasty banter between you two.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 05:13:08 PM by SkinnyTeen »

Offline Fortran Wrench

• Friend, writer and morally bankrupt...
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 07:04:18 AM »
Hey I really enjoyed this; especially the dominating finish. Nice work you two!
There's no elevator to success. You'll have to take the stairs.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 08:56:21 AM »
There is something extremely sexy about a buxom RedHead kicking some skank's ass! 
I would go toe to toe with you ANYTIME, Amy!  (YOU RED HOT BITCH!) 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 08:18:08 AM »
Mmm, sizzling hot interaction ... great job!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline zendeathfight

• Hii
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 03:01:11 PM »
Awesome hot and sexy fight
I like a good deathfight story, and I would love to cyberwrestle that kind of match too

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2020, 06:21:43 PM »
Somehow I knew that poor Tasha was doomed before I started reading. Fun fight!
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.