News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Real World Champion

• 2 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Real World Champion
« on: August 01, 2019, 11:00:30 PM »
   The three combatants walked slowly toward the ring, which was surrounded by a steel cage.  Bayley wore her blue belt with diamond encrusted W, Becky Lynch wore a belt almost identical except it was red, Kelly Klein wore a silver belt with red letters WOH emblazoned in the middle.  They took off their championships and handed them to referees outside the ring.  Kelly got into the ring followed by Becky.
   "Whose brilliant idea was this anyway?" complained Bayley as she slid through the ropes.
   "Yours." answered Becky and Kelly together.
   "Oh yeah." said Bayley with an innocent smile.
   "You were the one who wanted to see who the real world champion is." said Kelly.
   "Becky was the one who wanted to do it in a cage." said Bayley as the door slammed shut.
Kelly raised her hand, then held her finger to her lips.
   "Shh!  I want everyone to hear this." said Kelly as loud as she could.
Kelly put her mouthguard in her mouth and smiled.  Before the other two women could react she drove her foot hard into Becky's gut.
   "Oooohh!" screamed Becky's low voice as she bent over.
   "She's got such a pretty voice." said Kelly with a vicious smile.
Kelly turned and knocked Bayley off her feet with a clothesline.  Kelly turned around in time for Becky to ram her shoulder into Kelly's gut.  Becky kept going and pushed Kelly back into the corner.  Bayley walked up beside Becky as the red head straightened up.  Becky and Bayley glanced at each other then turned on Kelly.  Kelly could do nothing more than groan as Bayley and Becky took turns kicking her first in the gut, then when she fell they began to kick her in the chest and legs.  Bayley finished with a knee drop to the side of the head.  Becky grabbed Bayley's ponytail and used it to run her across the ring to slam Bayley headfirst into the cage.  Bayley stumbled back toward Becky and the red head caught Bayley with an exploder suplex.  Becky got to her feet just in time to once again feel Kelly's boot collide with her belly.  Becky groaned as she bent over.  Kelly bent and picked Becky up across her shoulders.  Kelly put her hand under Becky's thighs and pushed her up, while using her other hand on Becky's neck to flip her over and bring Becky slamming down flat on her back in front of Kelly.  Kelly turned to go to the door and escape the cage, but turned into Bayley's arms.  Bayley wrapped her arms around Kelly's waist, picked Kelly up, jumped and turned to land on top of Kelly as she hit the mat.  Bayley smiled as she got up and walked to the side of the ring.  Bayley climbed up the ropes and upward on the cage.  Becky got to her feet and stumbled toward where Bayley was just reaching the top.  Bayley swung herself over the top of the cage and began climbing down.  Bayley gasped as surprise as Becky grabbed her feet and pulled them through the mesh of the cage.  Becky pulled Bayley's legs in to her knees, then bent one leg over the other, where Bayley's ankle was laying over her knee, then Becky put her one foot over top of that ankle while holding Bayley's other leg in a unique and painful version of the figure four leg lock.  Bayley let go of the cage and hung upside down shrieking in agony.  As Becky hung upside down as well, she used her free hand to unwrap the tape from the left wrist.  When Becky let go of the leg lock, she still held Bayley's ankles, which she quickly tied up with her tape.  Becky dropped back to the mat and turned toward the door, only to find Kelly's boot in her gut once again.
   "Ohhh-hohhh!  Would you quick kicking my bloody guts out." grunted Becky as she leaned on the ropes bent over in pain.
Kelly put her hand on Becky's wrist and pulled her away from the ropes.
   "I had a reason besides that beautiful voice." said Kelly as she wrapped Becky up in and abdominal stretch.
Becky let out a scream of pain as her abused abs were pulled taut.
   "Not that it matters in this match, but I won't tap out." grunted Becky as Kelly added more pressure by driving her elbow down into Becky's exposed ribs.
   "I don't expect you to.  I wouldn't either, but the body does have its limits." said Kelly as she arched her back, wrenching the hold in tighter.
   "I won't tap.  I won't give up." grunted Becky through clenched teeth.
Kelly reached down and picked up Becky's right leg and pulled it back.  Becky groaned and went limp in Kelly's arms.  Kelly let go of the hold and let Becky drop to the mat.  Kelly smiled as she walked toward the cage door.  Kelly felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.  This time it was Becky's boot slamming into Kelly's gut.
   "You also ought to know I'm tougher than that." said Becky as she whipped Kelly into the corner.
Becky ran in after Kelly, jumped, and slammed her forearm into the side of Kelly's head.  Becky grabbed the top rope, jumped up and bounced her feet off the second rope, to land a kick into Kelly's chest.  As Kelly sat down in the corner wheezing, Becky scrambled up the side of the cage.  She swung herself over then climbed half way down before Kelly got up.  Kelly ran toward the cage door, but Becky dropped to the floor to win the match.  Kelly screamed as she watched Becky walk up the entry way with all three belts in her hand.  Kelly walked out of the cage door and took her frustration out using the still captive Bayley for a punching bag until she passed out.

***personal note:  I did get somewhat of a reprieve so I should be around a little bit longer with more stories, if you still like to read them.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 11:53:12 PM by SilverGhost »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Real World Champion
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 01:23:19 AM »
Great story. Love to see wrestlers go at it. Would love to see AEW vs WWE feud.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Real World Champion
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 01:27:33 AM »
Also happy to hear that you are continuing to write. Love your stuff.