News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 1

• 4 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 1
(voting going on until 8/6/19 Your vote helps determine the end.)

CHAPTERS 1-4 gaining intensity and some nudity.
CHAPTER 5 Warning: Nude/sister/sister incest/sexfight/titfight/wrestling/ over a guy. Violence.
My version of a sexfight is very seldom about sex but about dominating of one women by another using what makes a women a women. Tit to tit and pussy to pussy.. No other relationship is to taboo and so intimate as sisters, except for twin sisters and triplets. Fighting over a man and for a man’s pleasure. The most primal of fantasies. Women wants, another women wants so the two women battle it out to find out who is more women.

“Mom always told us ‘real sisters never fight.’ Katie explained this to her Auntie Linda like it was dogma.
Linda let out a snicker that turned into a howl of laughter. Katie and her younger 18 year old sister Kelly stood there stunned. A confused look on their faces.
Both girls looked pitiful and their aunt quickly regained her composer “ Your Mom told you this? That is such bullsh*t. We used to tangle all the time. It’s a normal part of growing up with siblings. Not always physical, but sometimes it was the only way. “
She and her nieces had been swimming at her home. They had come to visit during Kelly’s last summer having just graduated from High School.
“I love you both and I’ve known the tension you two have always felt toward each other. Love and hate are so easy, especially for sisters. Your mother and I used to tangle all the time. It never came up in conversation except for your mother talking about how well you two got along.”
Both nieces eyes where as big as saucers at their aunts statement. Almost like when they learned that the Easter Bunny and Santa where not real.  She sat them down and asked seriously “ you mean to say you two haven’t ever been in a physical fight?”
Both girls sheepishly shook their heads.
“Kelly and I wanted to TONS of times, but Mother would never allow it.” Katie spoke as Kelly nodded her head in agreement.
Linda smiled softly and reminded herself that her sister had home schooled these two sweet girls deep in the heart of Kansas.  She had watched the girls grow into beautiful young women and knew that they were over all well-adjusted but had always had certain tension between these two and finally figured out why. They were only 15 months apart.
“Your mother and I got into only a few full blown catfights but when we did I probably won about 90% of them.” Both girls did a mental comparison of their mother and aunt and could not come to a conclusion if this was possible. They were both very similar in height and build as Kelly and Katie where.
The afternoon went on as all 3 swam in their aunt’s huge pool. It came time to shower and as the two girls where sharing the guest bedroom and shower Linda heard their voices turn from soft arguing into slightly louder words. She went to investigate and both sisters where standing nose to nose in their pretty bikini’s. They both turned when they saw their aunt as If a switch was turned off when the aunt firmly said “I’m not your mother. If you need to get something’s off your chest, now is the best time. I won’t tell.”
Kelly and Katie looked at their aunt for a moment, turned to look at each other still almost nose to nose. Brown eyes staring into matching brown eyes.
Katie’s white printed bikini covered her slightly shorter but slightly bustier body while Kellies taller body was covered by a pink multi colored bikini.
They stared and their aunt held her breath. She didn’t want them to fight, but she thought they needed this.  Kelly  stepped forward so they were touching noses. “You always want to shower first. Just because you’re the oldest doesn’t make you the boss.”
The bickering continued until they were not only nose to nose but chest to chest. Arms out at their sides just bumping chests together. Long brown hair swayed from side to side as the tension increased.
With each bump pretty feet got knocked back a step or two and as they regained their balance they went right back to their previous position.
Linda quietly had a seat. No only to watch but to step in if it got to once sided and two to reminisce about her own battles with her sister.
Soon the bickering took on a life of it’s own and they didn’t even notice Linda there. In the bedroom of their aunt’s house over 18 years of pent up aggression came out.
Two sets of self-manicured nails went into the others hair and they both pulled. It hurt like a b*tch, but they pulled for all their might.  They tried to stay upright locked eye to eye and stomach to stomach and chest to chest but the pain was too much and both ended up bending over at the hip as each pulled harder.
Pretty bare feet digging into carpet as firm shapely leg muscles tightened in the tug of war. Perky butts jiggled as they began to move slowly around the room.
Squeals of pain became mixed with squeals of pain and anger as harsh words and the whining banter of two sisters turned into a silent determination. Both had given their consent to the contest and battle.
Their hair pulling intensified till each was forced to bend their knees to better their leverage. When one hand lost it’s grip they quickly grabbed another clump of hair. Pulling backwards with most of their 120 pound weight both girls began swinging each other around the bedroom faster and faster.
Kelly eventually slammed into a dresser breaking both their hair holds. She was more startled then hurt by hitting the furniture but both where forced apart and ended up plopping on the floor.
They both scrambled to their knees and met with a flurry of open handed slaps to face, arms , shoulders and chest.
Katie yelled “ leave my tits out of this.” 
“I’m not trying to hit your fat tits.” Kelly barked back.
“At least I have boobs.” Katie sneered back.
Katie doubled her attack and began to slap specifically at her sisters slightly more ample breasts.
Kelly returned the favor and the two continued on hands and knees to slap at each other weekly trying to block the others attempts. They hadn’t moved from their kneeling position and where just about two feet apart.
Katie got in a lucky slap that went wild and smacked her sister solid in the ear. They both paused after hearing the loud “Wap” sound until Kelly felt the pain.
Katie tried to comfort her sister “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”
She continued to plead forgiveness for several seconds till she noticed Kelly’s facial expressions deepen into something more than anger but rage.
Instinctively Katie tried to start moving backwards on her knees when Kelly lunged her body into her sisters. Kelly ended up on top of Katie. Katie tried to block the onslaught of slaps and push her sister off of her.
Her sisters sweaty bare stomach was pressed against hers making it hard for her to breath. She had her arms free to protect her face but when her sister began slapping at her thighs and hips it began to sting.

Kelly was the next to get a good accidental hit in grazing her sisters right breast in just the right manner to cause a surge of pain. Kelly let out a howl “Oh, you b*tch”.
From her back she began swinging wildly at her sisters back and eventually took to a bear hug to try and push or roll her sister off.
Over the next few seconds they rocked back and forth. Kelly spread her legs wide to keep her balance on top of her sister. Katie planted her feet flat on the carpet and arched her hips upward to try and push her sister off.
Kelly was able to compensate her position on her sister through balance alone as her body was now a good two feet off the floor being supported by her sister. Hip to hip, belly to belly and chest to chest  Katie was able to push her sister off causing Kelly to be half thrown and half fall off of her sister.

Both sprang up. Showing signs of being tired but adrenaline filled the two smashed together and quickly tumbled to the ground in a tangle of bare legs and arms. They rolled back and forth quickly on the carpeted floor and ended up stopping side by side when they hit the leg of a chair.
Both began slapping and scratching at exposed backs until Katie then Kelly looked up to see what both where feeling.
It was the leg of their aunt trying to get out of the way.  Linda just smiled and said “ you two feel better, yet?”
The sisters paused for a second. Intertwined so deeply they had accidently intertwined hair partly matted together from the sweat of the fight.
They slowly separated first arms and legs and bodies and lay a food apart from each other.
They didn’t speak for several seconds, just trying to catch their breath. They looked to their aunt who showed no disapproval or approval and then to each other.
The look of rage on each other’s face was replaced with laughter when they saw how funny the other looked in their battle enraged faces.
Linda secretly let out a sigh of relief. The sisters laughter was a good sign.
Katie rolled over and purposely plopped herself full on her sister. This time in a playful hug. She swung her leg over her sisters waist and both girls giggled. Kelly just yelled “ Get that thigh off of me.”
Katie pretended to be offended “ Fat? Do you need your ass kicked, again?”
Kelly from beneath  her sisters  leg said “ No, now now, but later. And you didn’t kick my ass, I kicked yours.”
Katie lifted her leg off her sister and said “We’ll see about that.”

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 03:26:15 AM »
Awesome start. Looking forward to the next chapter

Offline Ara0078

• I love catfight
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 01:58:29 PM »
Nice story

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 08:15:09 PM »
Fantastic. Good beginning yeah :-)

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 01:37:35 PM »
Great start to this story. Love these types of fights
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...