News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ekaterina Gamova (tall) vs Jezra Matthews (big)

• 4 Replies

Offline Seriousness

Ekaterina Gamova (tall) vs Jezra Matthews (big)
« on: August 02, 2019, 07:32:42 AM »
Ekaterina stands confidently in the middle of the room with her arms rested of her hips feeling superior, towering over everybody at 6'9''. She feels as if nothing can change the smug feeling she has. After a while, she senses that something big is behind her touching her. She quickly turns around to check what that might be. Usually nobody has the guts to dare approach her from behind. When she sees who it is, her feeling of dominance and self-confidence quickly dissipates. A huge breasted and bodied girl was standing right next to her, her giant boobs touching Ekaterina's frail body. She was looking up at shook and confused Ekaterina's face in a dominant manner. Ekaterina sounding scared asks: "Who are you?" The girl replies: "That ain't gonna save you, tallish skeleton :), but you can call me Jezra". Ekaterina shaking in a way politely asks: "What do you mean save me? From what?" Jezra says: "You'll see, and she proceeds to hug Ekaterina around her waist and push her forward into an empty room so the two of them can be alone." Once they got to the room, Ekaterina at this point extremely frightened starts analyzing this mysterious girl. She notices that Jezra was obviously much much shorter than her but her legs are multiple times thicker than hers, her arms as well, and one of her boobs was larger than her head. She also notices that Jezra is taking slow powerful stops forward and taking deep and loud breaths of air which was scaring Ekaterina even more. She definitely wouldn't want to make this girl mad, since she could charge at her and break her skinny self. Knowing this, Ekaterina remains calm wanting to see what Jezra wants from her. Jezra says: "I brought you here to let you know that I'm the bigger girl in the room and it's gonna be how I say. I saw your face outside, you felt overly confident and looking down at others, that's gonna change now." Ekaterina replies: "I'm sorry. How was I supposed to behave?". Jezra: "You're supposed to be hunched over and show respect. Now I'll teach you a lesson." Ekaterina is feeling very vulnerable despite towering way over plup powerhouse. Jezra charges forward and squashes Ekaterina against the wall and continues to press her against it mercilessly. Ekaterina feels trapped and helpless and it about to cry. Jezra's powerful breast and stomach are about to break Ekaterina's frail frame and ribs. She pleads forgiveness and bends down. Jezra snatches her neck and easily overpowers the tall Ekaterina to the floor and gets on top of her. Ekaterina cries when huge Jezra presses her full weight on the floor and starts smothering her with her breasts to keep her quiet. Jezra says: "You see how tiny you are now that we're the same height on the ground. You're just an overgrown kid and I'm a real woman. I'll be done with you in a minute." Jezras big bulging hips and thighs are too much for Ekaterina's pencil thin long legs.

To be continued...

So how did you guys like it? Any comments or suggestions? Is it realistic or not? Would you guys like to read a part 2? Pics are below.

EKATERINA:

{alt}
{alt}

{alt}

VS

JEZRA:

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 07:35:34 AM by Seriousness »

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Ekaterina Gamova (tall) vs Jezra Matthews (big)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 11:35:17 AM »
Great. That's scenario is my cup of tea.
This skinny body can be easy broker.
I love also the intimidaton. The taller girl know well she is far the weaker of the two.

Please go on!

Offline Seriousness

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 10:41:47 AM »
PART 2

At this point tall Ekaterina Gamova is almost passed out underneath Jezra's girth. Pain and extreme unexpected humiliation can be seen on her poor face covered with tears. 6'9'' frail giant was moved down by a curvy dominant bomb and experiencing huge boob, stomach and thigh pressure. A moment before fainting buried in the biggest and the strongest tits in the world she begs Jezra to let her get up. Ekaterina: "Jezra, please...., pleease, I'd like to stand up.... pleeease (crying)". Jezra replies: "Ok, poor little tall doll. I'll let you rest up." Ekaterina extremely weakened and out of breath struggles to get up. What could be seen in front of us was a very different figure from the one we knew. This time Ekaterina Gamova was hunched over, with a sad and frightened facial expression looking down into abyss. Jezra got up powerfully sticking her chest out and buldging her butt out as well. She was looking way up at Ekaterina with a mean smirk and Ekaterina was looking way down at her in a destroyed and painful manner. Jezra: "Now you that big beats tall every time!" Ekaterina remained silent. She didn't have anything to say. Big shorter dom Jezra was right.

To be continued...

How did you like it? Any input or suggestions? Thanks.

{alt}

Offline Seriousness

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 06:50:42 AM »
PART 3

6'9'' 176 lbs Ekaterina was squeezed, squashed and broken by much shorter and double her weight Jezra Matthews. She was left without any energy to stick out like a branch in front of a dominant ball of curves."I'll let you rest up poor thing. Look how tiny you are." said Jezra. Ekaterina was ashamed beyond words. Nobody has ever told her that she's a tiny girl. Jezra got closer to Ekaterina and started comparing her body parts with a skinny giant. "Look at my thigh next to your thigh." said Jezra and took a powerful deep breath afterwards. Jezra issued a command: "Let me see your arm." Ekaterina submissively did what she was told but slower than Jezra was expecting. "Hurry up, poor sick branch!" said Jezra while elbowing poor Ekaterina super hard. Jezra stretched Ekaterina's long arm and laughed. She started squeezing it with her powerful huge arm until Ekaterina started begging for mercy. Jezra: "Let's play "mercy" now. Stand up in front of me and hold my hands. Do you know how to play?" Ekaterina: "I can try...". The pair played Mercy for a few minutes and Ekaterina was endlessly dominated and destroyed by much bigger Jezra. Tha pain in her arms was intolerable and she quit every single time. Jezra got bored and proceeded to push Ekaterina with her stomach and boobs around the room. Ekaterina was so humiliated that she tried to provide resistance at one point. When Jezra saw that a wagon of meat and power charged at a bony figure. The facial expression on Ekaterina when she saw that was the one of fear, shock and defenselessness.

To be continued....

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Seriousness

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 05:24:30 AM »
PART 4

Enormous body of Jezra hits the fragile Gamova charging forward at immense speed. Gamova screeches on her way down. It was a moment worth seeing. Plump girl with giant breasts, stomach and thighs was debasing a 6'9'' sticky figure and squashing her on the ground with all the weight. Gamova: "Pleeeeaseeee, aaaaaaaahhhh, pleeeeeassee (crying)!". Jezra was laughing confidently while on top of Ekaterina. She raised Ekaterina's arms above her head and locked them with her own. The scene was so humiliating for Ekaterina. She was severely hurt and almost unconscious from the impact of Jezra's charge, extremely sad and crying and on top of that she had Jezra on top of her smiling at her, pushing her tiny tall body with those huge tits and stomach and controlling her arms in a dominant way. She wanted to get up and do something about it, but she was defeated and completely overpowered. All she could do was cry...

To be continued...

vs