News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rhonda Jo Petty vs Rosemary Lorenz

• 4 Replies

Offline rmouse

• God Member
Rhonda Jo Petty vs Rosemary Lorenz
« on: August 03, 2019, 02:04:10 AM »
Does anyone have a high quality or high resolution copy of the photo set of the catfight between Rhonda Jo Petty and Rosemary Lorenz?  This is, in my opinion, THE greatest catfight ever shot on film.  For several reasons.

1.  Both women are fighting in bras & panties.
2.  Extensive hairpulling of Rosemary's hair.
3.  Rhonda Jo Petty looks intensely interested in hurting her opponent.

It's just a classic catfight from the 70s and I'd love to have a high quality copy of the photo set (maybe 12 shots in total).  For some bizarre reason, this fight is very very rare on the internet.  Hopefully someone can bring it back.  It truly deserves it for the hair pulling catfight fan!

Offline jimmy

• huge fan of fem vs fem. hoping wife will try it
Re: Rhonda Jo Petty vs Rosemary Lorenz
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 02:41:41 AM »
Do you mean rosemary and seka?  not sure she fought rhond jo

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 12:14:33 PM »

No, I dont mean Seka.  That photo set is now where near as good as the one with Rhonda Jo Petty.   RJP had a few catfight photo sets, one with Rosemary Lorenz. It is AMAZING, but I dont have any high quality scans of it.  I'd really love to find someone who had something better.

This catfight appeared in either 300 Fighting Women Vol I or II.  I think it was II.  Both girls are fighting in bras and panties (white) and features a ton of hair pulling.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 02:52:20 PM »
I believe those photo sets were done by Triumph studios. I owned a few wayyy back in the day. I thought I still had some but I can't find them.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 08:58:51 PM »

No, I dont mean Seka.  That photo set is now where near as good as the one with Rhonda Jo Petty.   RJP had a few catfight photo sets, one with Rosemary Lorenz. It is AMAZING, but I dont have any high quality scans of it.  I'd really love to find someone who had something better.

This catfight appeared in either 300 Fighting Women Vol I or II.  I think it was II.  Both girls are fighting in bras and panties (white) and features a ton of hair pulling.

If they exist, there is a guy who would know and probably have Hi Res copies of the photo series.  He maintains the biggest archive of the old photo picture sets from
magazines of the 70's, 80's and 90's - like an online museum.  His name is Dr. Chin.  Here is his website general link: www.ahwgallery.com

A link to his e-mail address is displayed on the bottom of this page: http://www.ahwgallery.com/ahwmag.html.

Good luck!