News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My First Boxing Match

• 4 Replies

Offline Luckyman

My First Boxing Match
« on: August 03, 2019, 05:47:43 PM »
My husband asked me if I'd be interested in fighting Marsha, and I said sure.  I had met her and her husband at some social gatherings, and she was my height and size.  I caught my husband checking her out at a BBQ where she was wearing some very short shorts and immediately felt hostility towards her.  It was all I could do to keep from going over and slapping that bitch in the face.

Problem was they suggested a boxing match, and I had never even put on a set of boxing gloves, but I was so jealous of Marsha that I said I'd do it.  They had a boxing ring set up in their basement so we agreed to meet at their house.  Mark told me Jim had suggested we both wear bikinis, but that if someone was knocked down she would have to remove her top.  I agreed to that, but then Mark laid the bombshell on me...asking me how I'd feel about the loser getting fucked by the winner's husband.  He said Jim suggested it, but I couldn't help but wonder if it was just Mark wanting to put his dick in her.  I reluctantly agreed.

I wore a bright yellow bikini I bought just for the fight.  The top wasn't as skimpy as I'd normally wear at the beach but I was worried about the possibility of my 36DDs being knocked out by a punch.  Marsha showed up wearing a black leather outfit and her tits were just as big as mine and I figured I'd have a good chance exposing them with my punches to her tiny string-tied top.  I tied my brown shoulder length hair in a pony tail to keep it out of my eyes, while Marsha left her bleached blonde hair down as it was cut away from her face.

The rules were that we would fight 2 minute rounds with 60 seconds rest between rounds.  If a fighter were knocked down she would lose her top.  The fight ended when the loser admitted defeat or was counted out.

The husbands taped our hands and put the gloves on.  I had taken three boxing lessons before the fight and felt pretty good about my abilities.  We stood barefoot in our corners waiting for the bell.  Our husbands would alternate referee duties and Mark called us both into the center for final instructions.  Jim started the video camera which would film the fight.  With final instructions we squared off and Jim rang the bell.  Marsha hit me first on the side of my face.  That was quick!  I countered but she blocked my glove.  We flailed away at each other, hitting mostly each others gloves or the opponents arms.  I finally got in a good punch to Marsha's stomach and she “ooffed,” which made me feel good.  She backed up and I followed after her landing a couple of shots to her head and backed her into a corner.  She covered up and I mainly was just hitting her gloves in front of her face, wearing myself out.  She grabbed onto me and Mark separated us and we were both back in the center of the ring.  Now it was Marsha's turn to hit my belly, and it hurt more than I wanted it to.  I tried to stand my ground but I my arms were already getting tired and the next thing I felt my back hit the ropes.  I tried to cover up as Marsha had done but upper cuts kept knocking my head back.  The bell ended the round before I could get off the ropes.

Mark gave me some water and massaged my arms and told me I was doing great.  Jim refereed the next round but basically just stood away and let us fight.  We both got in some good punches.  The punches to my face didn't seem to hurt as bad as I thought they would but one left hand right to my jaw made me a little dizzy.  I tried to grab onto her but she stepped back and hit me again on the side of my head.  I went down.  For a moment I didn't realize what had happened and then sort of remembered everything when Jim announced, “Three!”  I jumped to my feet, ready to fight on, but Jim stopped me and had me stand still while he undid my top in the back and threw it out of the ring.  Jim said,  “Nice tits!” and immediately motioned for the fight to continue.  Now I was both embarrassed and hurt.  Wanting to cover up my bare breasts I back peddled while Marsha charged at me.  Back in the ropes again I tried to protect my breasts but that left my head exposed and Marsha took advantage.  When I brought my gloves up she racked the laces of her glove down my left nipple.  I cried out in pain and covered my injured boob but she just hit my face again and this time did the same thing to my other tit.  A punch to my lower belly caused my knees to bend and I would've probably gone down again if I hadn't had the ropes holding me up.  Jim just stood there next to us and watched Marsha work me over.  One of Marsha's punches (don't know if it was a left or right) hit me squarely in the mouth.  We weren't wearing mouth protection, and my teeth cut my upper lip.  I immediately tasted blood and felt it run down my chin.  I tried my best to match her breast punches, but I was punching into a thick leather bra and she was landing on my bare nipples.  I could never get off the ropes until the bell ended the round.

Sitting on my stool disgusted with my performance, Mark tried to clean up my cut up and suggested that I forfeit the match.  With my tits out and hers still under a thick leather bra I was definitely at a disadvantage, but I refused to admit defeat.  At least Mark would be referee next round and maybe he'd not let her lace my nipples.  They were red as hell from the abuse.  Before I was really ready the bell sounded for the third round.

I got in what I thought were some good punches, and backed her up, but she stayed on her feet (and worse, her bra stayed on).  It didn't take long to punch myself out and now it was Marsha's turn to retaliate.  I tried to stand my ground but was again backed into the ropes.  Again she scraped her laces across my tits and Mark just let her do it.  I saw it coming but couldn't stop her from punching me hard in the middle of my stomach just above my bikini.  My legs buckled and I went down.  Mark took Marsha over to a neutral corner and then started counting, slowly.  He reached 8 before I used the ropes to help myself up.  His eyes met mine and I saw the panic in his eyes but he motioned for the fight to continue.  I felt the pain to my left jaw but that was all I remember.  I came to on my back in the center of the ring, and as my eyes cleared I saw Mark standing over me and counting...”Eight”  (five seconds go by) “Nine” (I can't even lift my gloves off the canvas) “Ten!”

Mark didn't say anything as he undid the laces on my gloves and removed them.  He didn't even try and help me up.  My bottoms had two Velcro attachment strips on the side and he pulled them lose and removed my pants, leaving me totally nude, and motioned for Jim (who was also naked) to take me.  Marsha was jumping up and down with joy and shouting, “Get her baby!  Get her good!”  She went over to Mark and held out her gloves for him to remove them, and they both just stood by as Jim climbed on top of me and rammed inside me.  He was big.  He also had long strokes.  Really long strokes.  He grabbed my breasts and rubbed my sore nipples and a cried out a little, which caused Marsha to giggle.  Then he wanted to kiss me, and I let him.  He tasted my blood, which I could tell was making him really excited.  I kissed him back.  He stuck his tongue into my mouth and I reacted by bringing my legs up around his torso and fucking him back, squeezing his dick with my pussy muscles as hard as I could.  And then embarrassingly I came, right in front of Mark and Marsha.  I reached my left hand around and massaged Jim's balls while he was pumping and in just a few seconds he exploded as well.  He didn't wear a condem, and pulled out just in time to squirt his semen all over my belly.

He stood up over me, still dripping, and now Marsha stood over me with her bare foot on my stomach and her arms in the air, while Jim took the camera off the tripod and brought it over for some closeups of my vagina which was still pulsating and his wife towering over me, saying, “Punched out and fucked!  What a good day!”

After cleaning me up and getting me in the car, I could tell that Mark was upset at me, but it wasn't for losing.  He started with, “You didn't have to kiss him.”  And he was really upset the way I grabbed his balls and made him come.  I told him that I wasn't thinking, was just reacting to a dick being in me, and apologized.  I then announced that I wanted a rematch, only this time we'd fight until the winner decided it was over.  “And we'll both be topless from the start.”  I didn't know when it would be, but I knew I'd have to spend a lot of time in the gym before our next meeting.

Offline Sugah Jab

• Jab sweet as sugar and just as bad for your teeth!
Re: My First Boxing Match
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 03:17:44 PM »
Great story. Keep them coming!
My Jab is Sweet Like Sugar, and just as bad for your teeth!

Boys, you can look, but don't touch!

Meet me in the boxing ring!

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 01:10:38 AM »
...Nice story...and it made me think how I would like to fight my blond neighbor and give her a lesson...the bitch always trying to flirt with my husband...  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:11:10 AM by FawnL »

Offline mag

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 03:06:52 PM »
Wonderful account.  Can't wait for the next matchup! 

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 04:57:20 PM »
They had a ring in the basement! How many bitches do you think Marsha has "won"  for Jim. She obviously gets off watching him fuck her beaten victims. You were set up and lucky she did not fuck your man and make you clean up her pussy! Get some real boxing and MMA lessons, hit he gym and tighten those abs, then kick this bitch into the next county, and fuck her in front of both men!