News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

look for a group?

• 20 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: look for a group?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2019, 10:20:18 PM »
Yeah... not quite sure where yer getting that but hey... you guys do you.  I think you Sulks are just salty because we’ve kicked yer asses so many times now it’s just no fun anymore.  Also it seems y’all might have a little bit of sandy vag...

;D

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 05:08:07 PM »
Also, I help run a sister group of the doa called Red Tooth Pirates if you want in that too :)

so what is the difference between the Daughters of Anarchy & the Red Tooth Pirates and why are they separate?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 06:21:48 PM »
It’s kind of like a side group that the Daughters of Anarchy has.  The Tramps uses to have like the Trashy Tramps as a side group too.  Not all members of the DOA are Pirates... it’s like a sister group

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 07:20:42 PM »
so here is an odd question for all of the groups; i'm mostly interested in chatting with and fighting girls closer to my age and size, which group can offer me that the best?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 08:35:26 PM »
Honestly probably any one of them. 

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2019, 06:55:17 PM »
so i took some time and it seems the Daughters Of Anarchy and their sister group Red Toothed Pirates are the ones i'm interested in at the moment.