News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

look for a group?

• 20 Replies

Offline youngmombritney

look for a group?
« on: August 04, 2019, 06:52:49 PM »
hi, i'm still kinda new here, not even been on a month yet, but i've seen some things about groups here in this section and want to know more about them.  i'm on at random times because of irl and some days i can't be on at all.  but i like the idea of joining a group and meeting other girls that might be like myself.  so i guess i'm asking who are the active groups here and what are they like?  i am interested in maybe joining one but i'm not sure if this is the best way to find out what i want. :P

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
Re: look for a group?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2019, 07:39:12 PM »
We r funniest and strongest clique in fcf

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2019, 09:19:15 PM »
We r funniest and strongest clique in fcf

ok but what makes your group the funniest and the strongest?  like any group that wants me should be able to tell me what makes them the best.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2019, 10:22:21 PM »
Actually the Daughters of Anarchy are the toughest group on FCF and we’ve proven it time after time by tossing Tramps and Stomping Silks in fights... just sayin’

;)

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 10:27:18 PM »
Actually the Daughters of Anarchy are the toughest group on FCF and we’ve proven it time after time by tossing Tramps and Stomping Silks in fights... just sayin’

;)

so tell me more about your group.  like what do you do? is there any initiation to get in? how many members?  i want to know more :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 10:29:02 PM »
Message me on Trillian

;)

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 10:31:05 PM »
Message me on Trillian

;)

we can chat on there some, but i want the answers here before i pick a group :)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 10:34:53 PM »

;)

so tell me more about your group.  like what do you do? is there any initiation to get in? how many members?  i want to know more :)

I’ll answer you in sections:
1) What do we do?  Well we fight against the other groups.  We don’t ALWAYS win but I’ll tell you we’ve won more than we’ve lost.  We fight each other as well... 1 on 1 ( we know what a fair fight is... I’m looking at you Silks.)
2) We vote on new members and we’ll want to see you fight.
3) A lot... some are more active than others because real life gets in the way, but it comes first.

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 10:37:56 PM »

;)

I’ll answer you in sections:
1) What do we do?  Well we fight against the other groups.  We don’t ALWAYS win but I’ll tell you we’ve won more than we’ve lost.  We fight each other as well... 1 on 1 ( we know what a fair fight is... I’m looking at you Silks.)
2) We vote on new members and we’ll want to see you fight.
3) A lot... some are more active than others because real life gets in the way, but it comes first.

ok and does the group have any rules or requirements other than being voted on and seeing me fight?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 10:39:37 PM »
Like what???

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »
Like what???

i don't know, i've never been in one of these groups lol.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2019, 10:47:01 PM »
Hmmm... i think i pretty much covered it

Offline youngmombritney

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 10:49:00 PM »
well so far the Daughters of Anarchy have given me the most information.  i don't know how many groups are on here or how active they are but i want to see if any of them have anything to say before i pick a group to join.

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 10:57:50 PM »
There’s 4 “main” groups... the Classy Tramps, the Silk Stocking Girls, the Daughters of Anarchy and (i guess) the Hellcats who aren’t really active right now

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2019, 09:53:27 PM »
Not quite sure where you’re getting yer intel sweetie but the Daughters of Anarchy are very much alive and active