News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Sexfighting League Match 11: Hunter vs The Killer Queen

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League Match 11: Hunter vs The Killer Queen
« on: August 04, 2019, 10:07:02 PM »
Nikky hasn’t made an appearance yet tonight. I’m waiting in the ring for the last of the matches set up by my ex. She’s sure to be upset that I won her little handicap match last week. What will she follow it up with, 3 on 1? A humiliating jello match?

A familiar music starts playing.

Okay, this might be worse.

“Making her way to the ring, returning from a tour of Japan, she is the reigning SFL champion, THE KILLER QUEEN!”

Dana appears on the ramp, her championship belt around her waist. What game is Nikky playing? Why on earth would Dana go along with it?

Dana, Nikky and I had all come up together from the same little private matches all the way to the league. When Nikky had introduced me to sexfighting, had brought me in to wrestle in the private leagues, Dana had already been a leader in the locker room. For some reason she’d taken an interest in the incredibly green, nervous rookie who was worried he was going to make his girlfriend look like a fool when she brought him in as her partner. She’d helped me, sparred with me, shown me the ropes, taught me when I was just developing my own style beyond trying to finger them or fuck them ‘till they came. When she’d been called up to the big leagues, she’d tipped the recruiter to keep an eye on Nikky and me.

She was also the catalyst for the big fight that finally boke us up. It’d been a long time coming, there had been tension between me and Nikky over the young wrestlers I would mentor, which she saw as just creating stronger opponents for later, over the questions we were getting from fans and interviews over which one of us thought we were the better wrestler, the final straw though was our loosing the tag team belts to Dana and Rob. Rob had submitted Nikky, but Dana won the match with a reverse headscissors blowjob combo on me. Nikky had accused me of throwing the match, of not doing my best against the person I viewed as my mentor, which was completely ludicrous. I tried my best just as I would expect Amy or now Emma to try their best against me, anything less would be an insult.

Dana had been almost as upset as I was when Nikky left before our third match. And now she’s back from Japan and doing Nikky’s dirty work.

Dana slips off her loose robe, revealing a small black bikini, and steps forward to meet me in the middle of the ring. She surprises me by holding up one hand, motioning me to wait before we lock-up.

“Okay, I don’t know what kind of a game Nikky is trying to play, but lets just cut through the bullshit, shall we?”

I nod, cautious.

“For what it’s worth, I didn’t know the challenge didn’t come from you until after I’d accepted. You know I was in Japan until last week, and part of the contract was that we wouldn’t have any contact until the night of the match.” One corner of her mouth turned up in a wry smirk. “I thought you were just still being an asshole.”

“I had been a bit full of myself.” I allowed.

She quirked one eyebrow up, “Won’t keep me from kicking your ass, but I wanted you to know.”

“We’ll see. Just don’t be too upset when they’re raising my hand tonight.”

The corner of Dina’s lips twitched up in another half-smile as we closed the remaining distance between us. “You do remember that I’ve won our last three matches?”

Oh I remembered. “And what about the two before that?”

Her half smile turns into a full grin, and she motions me forward to lock-up. We strain for a moment, then she flips my arm out, securing my wrist in a twisting wristlock. I reverse it into a hammerlock, but after a second of slapping her shoulder Dana reverse is out of it, stepping over my arm and using it and her legs to flip me down to the mat.

She twists and scissors my arm, with on odd crease between her eyebrows. The smile is gone and her lips are in a straight line. I slap at her legs before I struggle to sit up in the hold. She lets me, never letting go of my arm, and waits until I try to stand before twisting her body and slamming me right back to the mat.

“Well, what are you going to do now?” Dana asks, cranking my arm.

I reach out with my leg and hook my ankle around the ropes. Dana gives me a look of disappointment and cranks the lock one more time.

“Really? The ropes?” She huffs.

Releasing the hold, Dana rolls over backwards and comes up to her knees. I’m starting to sit up, shaking my arm when she surges forward, knocking me back on my back and seizing my arm. Stretching it out, she raises up on her hands and starts driving knees into it. She lets go and I half roll away from her, clutching my throbbing and tingling arm.

“Is that really all you’ve got?” She asks.

Dana takes advantage of my distraction to secure my head in her legs, forcing my chin into the crook of her knee and grabbing her ankle to pull back in a knotted head scissors. She squeezes down in what I’m sure will be the first of many headscissors I have to endure tonight. “Fuck!” I’d forgotten how strong her legs were, her thighs like steel bands as they crush my head.

“You’re turning red, sure you don’t want to give?”

“Fuck you.” Is my clever reply.

“Hmm, that remains to be seen.”

Dana releases her ankle and shift the hold, crossing her ankles out in front me for a seated headscissors.

“If you don’t do any better than this your night is really going to suck…” Dana taunts, pulsing her legs.

I spend the next several minutes trapped in Dana’s legs. She just shifts from one position to another, looking down on me as she twists and squeezes me. Finally I’m on my back, Dana laying on my stomach and pulling my head tight between her thighs. This is a familiar position, watching Dana’s perfect ass flex while she punishes me in a reverse head scissors.

“Oh, that’s a tough one, isn’t it Hunter?” Squeeze. “You don’t mind it though, do you?” Squeeze.

I clutch at her legs, trying to roll, trying to shift those steel bands, anything.

“Tap out or pass out, it’s up to you.” Dana says in an odd tone, followed by the longest and strongest squeeze yet.

With a gurgled cry I start to tap, slapping my hand on the mat.

“Not there! Tap out on my ass!”

Complying I start to tap on her tight ass. Dana slowly eases the pressure off of my head and neck and then raises up on her knees, still straddling my head. The announcer chimes in as she’s staring down at me with a look of contempt on her face.

“Winner of the first fall, with a reverse headscissors submission, THE KILLER QUEEN!”

“Oh, you lost!” Dana chides in mock sympathy. “Are you sure you’re really into this?” She asks, “Because that was pathetic. You were better than that when we were wrestling in front of 50 people in a gymnasium.”

My face burns in embarrassment. She’s right damn it. I’m better than this.

I’m still trying to shake out the numbness in my right arm when we come back together. That weakness allows her to brush aside my efforts to lock up and snap a knee up into my abdomen. When I bend over to clutch at my stomach she grabs me in a chancery to set up a ddt, but before she can swing me down to the mat I use my good arm to fling her over my head, turning her ddt into a fisherman’s suplex. Dana cries out and arches her back when she hits, rolling to her stomach.

“You want me to step up Dana? Fine!”

I take a seat on her calves, pinning her down and lining up a punch that I drive into the back of her thigh!

“Aaaahhh!” Dana cries out as I alternate rights and lefts, trying to cramp up her muscles in her legs. Then I shape my hands into spades and slam them down right where her glutes meet the tops of her thighs, locking in a clamp that has her squealing and squirming. Knowing that she won’t submit to this hold no matter how much it’s hurting her, I put in a few extra squeezes to hopefully weaken those killer legs before I let go and crawl up her body. Before she can guard against me I slip my arm around her neck and lock in a rear naked choke as I mount her.

I press down on her, making her fell all of my weight as I work the hold. “Tap out or pass out.” I throw back at her.

With a visible effort she manages to roll us so she’s on top of me, with me on my back between her and the ring. Good enough, I’ll just lock in a bodyscissors too. Before I’ve more than half brought my legs up though, Dana uses her legs to raise her lower body and then slams that ass of hers down into my lower abdomen! Three more quick slams are enough to break my choke, She spins around, staying on top of me, and knowing that she needs to win this fall with a sexual submission she grabs my shorts and yanks them off of me. She quickly slips both hands around my cock, stroking my already stiff cock.

“Surely you can give me a better workout than this?” Dana chides.

I get my leg up and shove, knocking her away from me. I scramble to my feet but she’s already on me, still on her knees she reaches around and grabs my ass, pulling me toward her as she guides her mouth around my cock and sucks the fight out of me. Her head bobs and I’m close, I’m seconds away from blowing my load.

NO! I am not going out like this!

I get my hands on her shoulders and shove, knocking her to her back and getting her mouth off my cock.
Dana props herself up on her elbows and looks up at me with an unreadable expression on her face, then she hooks my ankle with her feet and drags me to the mat.

She’s on me and we roll, struggling for top position. As we’re rolling on the mat I catch the tie of her top, flinging it off of her and squeezing her bare chest, trying to distract her. She half closes her eyes when I squeeze, giving a small “Hmmmmm” as I press down, prompting her to hook her leg behind mine and grind our pelvises together.

A strong shove on her shoulders separates us, but she quickly shifts toward me, trying to get her legs around my head, but I shove her legs away and dive for her back, looping my arm around her neck and clinching in a choke. Dana grunts and squirms, her hip rubbing against me before she drives her elbow back into my side, breaking the hold. She keeps ahold of my arm and twists it up, resting her back against my side as I’m face down on the mat and yanking my arm up and behind me. It’s my turn to gasp in pain as she twists, before I roll to my back and break her hold. She ends up at my feet, so when she goes to scramble back up my body I throw up my legs and catch her in a headscissors!

I’ve got it cinched in good. Dana’s flat on her stomach between my legs, her head pulled up and almost touching my balls as I raise my body up with my palms, crossing my ankles and pouring pressure onto Dana’s head… Her arms pull at my thighs, she tries to squirm loose, but I sit up and grab one of my ankles with my hand, transitioning into a figure 4 headscissors that pushes Dana’s face right into my crotch. She reaches up and presses at my abdomen trying to make an opening, her short breaths coming fast on my balls as I ratchet up the hold. Finally she taps, slapping her hand against the mat and then my thighs as she’s forced to submit to my scissors!

“Winner of the second fall, with a reverse figure 4 headscissors, HUNTER!”

I pop my legs open and reach down before Dana has a chance to move. I quickly untie her bottoms and give her a quick smack on her ass.

“How’s that, Killer?”

Dana rolls away, coming to a rest on her haunches with one hand on the mat and the other rubbing at her neck. She looks up at me, her eyes flashing.

“At last.” She exclaims in a breathy whisper. “There’s the man I trained.” She rises to her feet and tilts her head to the side, a grin once again splitting her lips. “Now we can have some real fun.”

Dana surges forward, throwing her arms around me and catching my lips in an aggressive kiss.

I return it, drawing her up and spinning us so her back is in the corner. I break the kiss, both of us gasping, and slide my fingers into her pussy. She thrusts her hips forward to meet my hand, then pulls me back into the kiss. I’m distracted by her driving tongue so I don’t feel her setting me up before she trips me to the floor, coming down on top of me. She raises up a little then slams her pelvis down into mine, giving me a little grind before repeating the prosses. Her pelvis still grinding down into my cock, Dana pulls her head back to look deep into my eyes.

“Not getting tired are you?”

“Hah, not on your life.” I respond, flipping us so I’m on top thrusting down at her.

“Oh I’ve missed this version of you.” She snaps her legs up around my hips, trapping me in a tight bodyscissors. “Ungh.” When I raise up to clutch at my sides she reaches down between us and grabs my cock, alternating quick strokes with squeezes from her legs. Shit I’m close again. Gritting my teeth I grab her pumping hand, pulling it off my cock with every ounce of my will power and leaning forward, threading her arm through mine and pushing down, locking in a Kimura lock even as she tries to cut my waist in half!

Even as I’m twisting her arm she has a look of elation on her face, grinning through her own grunts of pain as her elbow is ratcheted past her endurance. With a cry of effort she releases the scissors and slams her legs together, the shock of the impact on my weakened sides loosening my grip enough that she can break my armlock.

We roll apart, panting, then slowly stand. Dana cocks one eyebrow in challenge. This is it, the final clench. Neither of us will pause again until there is a winner. I start forward, only to catch a blur of movement out of the corner of my eye.

I’m blind sided by a hard body running directly into mine, even as I see a blonde battler charging into Dana and driving her into the corner. On the mat I suddenly find my hands full with Jenny, she grabs my head and slams it back into the mat, stunning me long enough to secure my head in a reverse headscissors. Her sculpted legs hold me in place with a good view of the corner, where Katie is now bent over and driving shoulders into Dana’s midsection. Then Katie pusher her upright, climbs the second rope, then forces her big tits onto Dana’s face. Dana struggles, but Katie’s too fresh and Dana’s been through a hard match, and nobody can take the weight of Katie’s rack for long. Dana’s struggles are fading to Katie’s girls as two more people enter the ring.

Nikky just spares me a smirk before she and Brad walk over to Dana. Katie steps back, allowing Nikky to pull a slumping Dana from the corner and slip behind her, wrapping up the taller woman in a sleeperhold! Dana grunts as her hands slap at Nikky’s arms, but she’s a mess from Katie’s smother and sinks to one knee in front of Nikky. Meanwhile Katie steps over to me, straddling my legs and kneeling down across my hips as Jenny keeps me locked in place.

“Not letting him get to your pussy this time, right?” Katie shoots to Jenny.

“Son of a bitch isn’t going anywhere this time!” Jenny quips with another pulse of her legs.

“Good.” Katie reaches between her legs, idly playing with my stiff cock.

Dana’s on the ground now. Brad is between the exhausted champs legs, playing with her pussy while Nikky sits on Dan’s face, squeezing her tits.

“Okay Hunter” Katie draws my attention back to her as she’d pulling her pink sports bra over her head. “Time for lights out.”

Katie leans forward, draping her tits over my face as Jenny works the scissor hold.

“Night night chump!” I hear Jenny sing song as I’m quickly fading under the familiar weight of Katie’s boobs. The game wasn’t about me tonight. Nikky used me to get to Dana. It wasn’t about…..

I come around to someone lightly slapping my face. Dana’s kneeling over me, bringing me back around. She looks like I feel, face slick and damp hair stuck to her face.

“C’mon Jim. We’re heading to the back, we’ve got to get cleaned up. Let Amy know that we’re going to have a chat about what happened tonight.”

I nod. We definitely need to have a talk.

Later.

For now, we just need to make it to the back.