News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Penelope Cruz vs Scarlett Johansson.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Penelope Cruz vs Scarlett Johansson.
« on: August 05, 2019, 01:18:27 AM »
Penelope Cruz  vs  Scarlett Johansson.

The reasoning was sound. Penelope and Scarlett had to be close and intimate for their up coming movie.
As they lay side by side locked up with hands in each other’s hair they looked into each other’s eyes.
Scarlett could smell the light hint of garlic on Penelope’s breath as they lay resting their heads on each other’s shoulders. Her hair smelled great and was as smooth and silky as she had thought with it between her fingers.
Penelope knew this was going to be a close match. Scarlette’s breasts felt soft and pillowy against hers. She could feel thought her breasts that those puppies where real, as where hers. In their sports bras and spandex outfits they lay legs tangled and Scarlett winched every time she pulled her hair a bit more. This pleased Penelope to no end. She loved having her hair pulled.
“I guess we are getting to know each other better” Scarlett muffled through a  mask of her opponents hair.
She moved her left leg attempting to pull it out from between penelope’s thighs. Penelope just brought her thighs up and recaught Scarlett’s shapely leg. 
“Thank You for shaving or we’d be trading battle wounds from our legs rubbing together.” Penelope grunted.
“No, problem.” Scarlette tried again, but Penelope just repeated her move and pulled on those blonde locks. She loved the whimpering sound Scarlett made when she pulled her hair quickly.
Scarlett pulled back in retaliation and though “ Shit, she likes this. I’m F*cked.”
They were both breathing deeply as the physical exersion of holidng a full grown women of equal size pinned was tough.
Side by side with thighs pinning thighs and arms in hair they lay. Chests pressed together Penelope said “ If you’d like to take a nap I’ll let you rest your head on my chest and I can rest mine on yours.”
Scarlett chucked “ I think our boobs are getting to know each other pretty well right now.”
“Yes, yours  are natural, I can tell. They feel very soft against mine. ” Penelope stated matter of factually .
Scarlette was a bit concerned but took a moment to feel her opponents breasts using her own and came to the startling conclusion “ You know, I don’t make a habit of  feeling my breasts against another women’s, but your do feel pretty soft, too.”
This time Penelope made a move. She pulled Scarlette’s hair and got her little squeak out of Scarlett. At the same time she opened her legs and flung her right leg over and managed to mount Scarlett.
Scarlett felt the attack as it happened and was able to keep hold of Penelope’s hair with one hand but lost her grip with the other.
Penelope tried to pin Scarlette who released her other hand hold of hair and they ended up interlacing fingers and hand fighting with pretty manicured nails lightly digging into hands. Palm to palm they struggled.
Penelope was enjoying this and had a big smile on her face. Scarlett tried to roll Penelope off but got a large laugh from her, instead “ you’ll have to try harder than that.”
Scarlett looked behind her from her side position and said “ you did surprise attack me. You barely got my consent for this wresting match and you jumped on my.”
Penelope got bucked again by Scarlett but just rode her “ I’m sorry I didn’t say ‘ready, set, go’”.
Scarlett tried kicking her legs to the side spinning herself around. Penelope was over confident and got put off balance. Scarlett felt the weight shift of her 120 pound adversary   and she turned causing Penelope to fall.
Scarlett was about to escape but decided now was the time to be aggressive and she turned to sit up, got to her knees and dove at Penelope who had already gotten to her feet.
Scarlett grabbed Penelope around the waist and dropped to the ground. Penelope fought to keep upright but Scarlett weighted as much as she did and she went tumbling down.
Scarlett scampered up Penelope’s legs and got her ample ass planted on Penelope’s hips before Penelope could turn to push herself up.
They fought, once again, with hands and this time Scarlett was able to her wrists by her side.
Scarlett’s blonde hair hung around her face. They stayed in that position for a minute as each was out of breath from the battle.
Penelope tried arching her back to bring Scarlett off but didn’t have the strength or leverage to get her 120 pound opponent off. She did notice the nice giggle of Scarlett’s breasts so she did it again.
“Your boobs giggle nice, too.”  Scarlett was confused for a second and then rolled her eyes and said “ thanks, I guess. Do you give? I think we have gotten intimate enough for one night.”
Penelope looked at her and said “ I don’t give, I win and if we are going to play a role in this movie I think we need to finish this.” 
Penelope tried bucking again and Scarlett held on. Minutes went by when Penelope said “ ok, this round is yours, let me up.”
Scarlett said “ this round?”
What, are you afraid to go 2 out of 3 with me?”
Scarlett thought, “ I guess, if you think it will help.”
She let Penelope up and was  surprised when Penelope got up and threw her sports bra off.
Scarlett got a good look at her breasts and as Penelope came toward her Scarlett asked “ what are you doing?”
Penelope said “ you might as well take yours off. I’m too hot in that thing, it itches.”
Scarlett wasn’t a prude but the thought of wrestling with another women, especially another A list celebrity was not on her mind.
Penelope said “ I’m coming for you, so you might want to take a chance or I’ll just rip it off of you.”
Scarlett shrugged her shoulders and said “ bare breasted wrestling, ok.”
“Think of it this way, Scarlett, you can’t do this with anyone else without the tabloid papers getting a hold of it.”
They circled each taking in the view of the other. Scarlette in her 20’s and Penelope holding her own in her mid-30’s they had similar builds though Scarlettes breasts where a bit bigger.
Penelope said as they locked up “ be happy I didn’t tell you to take off your spandex.”
Each got the other in half a head lock as they slowly danced around the  penthouse.
Bare feet thudded on the plush carpeted floor. Both brought shapely legs up to try and trip the other and they soon did go to ground with Penelope about to mount Scarlett. Scarlett managed to turn and Penelope reached her arms underneath Scarlett’s arm pits and bring her one arm back and behind Scarlett’s head.
Scarlett blocked the other arm but was but into half a nelson.
She bucked trying to break the hold but Penelope threw her right leg over Scarlett keeping her from moving away.
Penelope was high enough to see Scarlett’s breasts giggling and couldn’t waist the opportunity. She took her free hand and cupped Scarlett’s breast.
“What the F*ck Penelope?” Scarlett protested as she batted the hand away.
“I just wanted to see what they felt like.”
Scarlett didn’t have much wrestling practice but figured she had to get out of the hold and tried to just roll into Penelope.
It worked. She pushed Penelope back and ended up landing on Penelope feeling her breasts pressed into her back she planted her bare feet and arched her back and pushed hard.
Penelope was forced to let go with both arms and Scarlett spun quickly and ended up with one leg in between Penelope’s crotch.
She noticed Penelope’s breast held up well under the gravity of her being on her back and as she fought for control of her hands she did manage to pin them to her side. She was about to throw her leg over Penelope’s hip to get into a better pin position when Penelope surprised her by pulling her arms out to the side.
This caused Scarlett to crash face first into Penelope’s breasts. Penelope wrapped her legs around Scarlett’s waist.
Scarlett tried to press herself up to breath and felt her hips slipping through Penelope’s leg hold.
She scotched up and up on Penelope but as she thought she was winning Penelope reapplied her leg hold and brought her arms straight over her head. Scarlett tried to break free but Penelope had grabbed her wrists.
Scarlett ended up crashing right on top of Penelope and they now lay breast on breast.
Penelope laughed “ I didn’t think that would work. I’m happy now.”
Scarlett tried to break free but Penelope just continued to laugh “
“No, not yet. I like the feel of your boobs against mine.”
Scarlett was getting pissed. “Fine, if you want to play this way, lets play.”
Scarlett began to grind her nipples into Penelope’s. She was able to wrestle her hands back to the side position and push herself up just enough to crash her chest into Penelope’s.
“ You like having your hair pulled, but can you handle a tit bashing?” Scarlett hissed.
Penelope said “ I don’t know, I’ve never done this before.”
“Well I guess we are about to find out.” Scarlett stated as she raised her 38d’s into her opponents 36c’s.
Once, twice she slammed them hard. It stung like a bitch but Penelope’s smile was lessening.
Scarlett noticed her nipples where erect and centered them to match Penelope’s as well as possible and slammed down and grinded her breasts into Penelope’s.
Penelope’s smile was gone and she was intent on getting her hands free.
She began bucking under Scarlett’s man handling.
“Do you give up?” Scarlett asked.
Penelope didn’t answer but it was a  obvious she didn’t like taking the medicine she had been giving out.
Scarlett changed tactics and as she raised herself she took her left hand and attacked Penelope’s breast.
Penelope let out a scream and grabbed Scarlett’s hand with her own free one and thrashed wildly trying to get free.
Scarlett felt amused but a bit worried about letting Penelope up for round 3.
Penelope looked at her with steely eyes and said “ ok, you win this round. “
Scarlett let her up but backed away not turning her back on her rival.
Penelope got up slowly and while smiling removed  her spandex. “ You can quit and go home or we can see who wins this round.”
Scarlett turned to get her top and was about to walk out the door when Penelope laughed “ I will tell Gary about this and how you chickened out.”
Scarlett stopped dead in her tracks. The producer was not one to mess with and this could affect her future acting gigs.
She dropped her top and reluctantly removed her spandex.
Standing naked face to face they clashed in a melding of shapely bodies. Slaps raining down from both with neither giving ground. No one was blocking just hitting.
At the same moment both eyed the others obviously large breasts and both clamped hands. This mutual breast mauling was silently agreed to and both stumbled around the penthouse with claws full of breasts in hand.
Penelope tried to pull away first and Scarlett just dug deeper. Penelope brought a foot up to kick at her but she deflected it with her thigh. Then a second kick seconds later almost hit her crotch.
Scarlett got mad when she realized and said “ your trying to hit me in the cxnt?”
Penelope shrugged “ why not, I want to win this fight.”
Scarlett let loose with a kick. Both pulled as far apart as possible without loosing their breast pulling hold and firm sharply legs let loose. Pretty feet hit thigh and knee.
Scarlett said “screw this and pushed forward before Penelope could respond and drove her knee into Penelope’s crotch.
Penelope just had a moment to respond and had been able to deflect some of the attack.
Scarlett struck again missing and Penelope brought her knee up and rammed Scarlett in her unprotected womanly region.
Scarlett had only a few seconds before it registered and she kicked back and got the response from Penelope’s face she had hoped for.
The pain struck her like being shot in the crotch. She let go and fell into a ball and barely noticed Penelope doubling over and falling, herself.
Both young women where curled into balls from a direct hit to their vagina.
“You B*tch” Scarlett whispered.  Penelope said “ I might be one, but I’m going to be queen B*tch in this movie.”
As both women were trying to rise Penelope was the first to get up and quickly crawled to get on top of Scarlett. She expected more resistance but quickly figured out why she had been able to mount her blonde beauty so easily.
Scarlett lay below Penelope but before Penelope could take control of her arms she had planted her hand right into Penelope’s crotch as was squeezing with all her might.
Penelope let out a scream and tried kicking and punching but was quickly immobilized and forced into a ball falling off of Scarlett.
Scarlett was content with kneeling beside Penelope and readjusted her left hand hold digging deeply into Penelope and for good measure she reached for Penelope’s left breast and dug her nails deeply into that soft breast tissue.
Penelope vainly tried to buck herself free but the pain was too much.
“You win, you win, you win.” Was all Penelope could say.

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
Re: Penelope Cruz vs Scarlett Johansson.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 01:57:37 AM »
Great fight, congratulations. More of Penelope please!