News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 2-3

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
 Final chapters are almost done. Hang on. This isn't for everyone.

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 2.
The sisters where spending the summer with Linda so it was only a matter of time till the sibling rivalry began again. They had lived their entire lives in a small farm house deep in Kansas. Being home schooled had only intensified their closeness and frustration. They had only had themselves as playmates. Mother ruled with an iron fist as their father had passed away when both were very young.
Moving to their Aunts had given them an opportunity to see more of the world in a few weeks then they had seen in their last 18 and 20 years.
Several times Linda had heard them argue over trivial little matters. Both promised the other “ do you want another go at it?” Both backed down for even though the fight had caused no permanent damage both as experienced a new realization that they were both well matched . Kelly was a bit taller but Katie made up for it in her intensity.
They had made friends with a few of the neighbor kids and specifically the guy that lived next door to Linda. Brad was about 21 and they figured out his lawn mowing schedule pretty quickly. He was a fine specimen of a man and the sisters had invited him over to swim one afternoon.
The attention both received from Brad was exciting. Neither had been around guys their own age much and both where interested in him. On one swimming adventure both girls competed for his attention as he was being equally playful with both in the water.
Kelly and Katie where bumping into each other to trying to casually get closer to him. They began whispering to the other to “back off”. Not so much in words but in facial gestures.  Neither was giving in to the other.
Brad, being the average guy, hadn’t noticed until Kelly actually dunked Katie. He asked “ is everything all right?”
Both girls claimed all was fine but he sensed the tension and  got out of the water to dry off and use the bathroom.
They asked why he was getting dressed and he said “ I have some chores to do, but I’ll be back in about an hour.”
Both girls said for him to come right back over and they would be here waiting for him.
When Brad left the two stared at each other.
“Why do you get him, he’s closer to my age.” Katie whined.
“Oh,by a whole 15 months?” Kelly replied.
“We’ll let Brad decide who he likes better.” Katie said glaring at her sister.
Kelly jested “He likes bigger boobs. I caught him staring at me lots more then you.”
Water was splashed as the two made snide and rude comments about the others flaws.
They met in the deep end and began to try and dunk the other. Not very good swimmers quickly both realized they were tiring much too quickly in the water.
They both escaped out of the pool and without a word stepped outside into the enclosed back yard.
Loud screaming and more rude comments fallowed until Katie slapped Kelly.
Kelly slapped back and they both stood there glaring at one another.
They heard someone clear their throat and Brad appeared from around the back of the fence separating their backyards.
“ Is everything ok?” He asked.
Both girls lied and said it was ok. He smiled and said “ I hope you two aren’t fighting over me.”
His smile was from ear to ear. Both girls stated that that was NOT the case.
He shrugged his shoulders and asked if they still wanted to swim. They agreed and as the girls went back into the pool they noticed when Brad was about to get back into the pool he was sporting a huge erection.
Katie caught the view first and whispered to her sister. Kelly asked Brad “ what if we were fighting over you?” Both girls in a way only sisters can do had formed a plan without even speaking it. They watched as his erection got even larger.
The sisters eyed themselves as they turned their attention back to Brad. Brad sheepishly smiled but didn’t respond. Katie asked him “ If we where cat fighting over you, who do you think would win?”
Brad looked uncomfortable but his penis was telling a different story. Both girls loved this new game.
Kelly asked “ Who would you like to win?”
Brad laughed an embarrassing laugh and then realized his erection was large enough for them to see.
They realized he was completely embarrassed and quickly changed the subject and minutes later he was back in the water as they enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.
Each competed for his attention but he was equal at sharing it with both sisters. Just before he left for the night Kelly rushed forward to give him a hug. His chest was so firm and as girls do she pressed her breasts deep into his chest and pressed her whole body deep into his and gave a long hug. She whispered into his ear “ I would so fight Katie for you, if you where the prize.” She waited and was rewarded with the feeling of his erection returning.
She smiled and backed away as her sister gave her an evil stare. Kelly mimicked her sisters hug and realized the feel of his boner. She had heard what her sister had whispered and she whispered into his ear loud enough for her to hear “ I’d win.”
Brad broke free and with a sheepish grin wished the two sisters a good night.
After Brad left both girls stared at each other with folded arms.
Katie hissed “ I could so kick your ass right now.”
Kelly hissed back “ why don’t you try, sissy?”
Katie just stated as she turned to walk away “ because I know Brad would get off on seeing me do it.”
“So you do want to fight for him?” Kelly asked.
Katie rolled her eyes “ he loves it. He was about to blow his load just from us saying we would fight over him.”
Kelly and Katie shook on it. “It’s agreed. We fight for him and the winner gets him. Agreed, since he won’t choose we’ll decide for him.”

Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 3
A few days later Linda was again working late leaving the girls and the house to themselves. It was decided that they would invite Brad over and in bikinis and have a wrestling match over and for Brad.  He had no idea what was about to happen.
Brad came over expecting to go swimming so he was already in his swimming trunks. “We have a game we need to you referee for us.”
Brad looked around and only saw a chair in the yard. He was confused but went along with it.
The girls told him to sit and he did. They stood in front of him bare foot on the grass. Hands on hips and told him “ you can’t interfere unless it seems to one sided.  He smiled but looked confused.
They began to stare at each other as each moved closer. He yelled “ you don’t have to do this.”
Kelly without breaking eye contact with her sister said “ it’s not your choice unless you won’t agree to the rules.”
Brad asked what the rules where.
Katie spouted out “ the winner gets you.”
Both girls looked at Brads crotch and got the confirmation they wanted. His very baggy swim trunks showed the almost instant sign of approval.
Kelly whispered “ he must be hung like a horse.”
Both sisters having been raised on a farm knew what that meant. Both still virgins they knew how animals did things.
They stood there moving close enough to feel the breath of the other on their faces. Nose to nose not a word was spoken.
Each waited for the other to make a move. Closer they stood now bikini tops brushed together. The feel of something new registered in each other’s faces. They looked down to realize their nipples had become erect. They had seen the other naked, being sisters but they had never felt the erect nipples of their sisters on their own. Through the thin bikini tops they felt and accidently touched.
Each thought why they were so aroused themselves.  Was it over seeing the man of their desires aroused? Was it from the physical contact of another female or the fact that they were about to battle?
They backed away for a moment, each trying to filter through all the emotions. Brad again stated “ you don’t have to do this.”
Kelly just stated “ No, but we want to.”
It was primal. Competing for resources was natural and primal. He was the resource they both coveted and adding in the fact that it was your sibling only added fuel to the fire.
They clashed together in a mutual bear hug causing both to fall to the grass in a tangle of limbs. Legs wrapped and coiled as each rolled the other over repulsed at the feel of the others almost naked body in contact with their own.
They had both fantasized about being this close to Brad with him having his way with them. Now they had to endure this intimate contact with their sister. Feeling her erect nipple against their own breast and at times feeling their nipples brush and stab together.
They rolled with the youthfulness of young womanhood.  The feeling of wrapping their bare leg and thigh around the others. The feel of their soft bellies pressing together. Close enough to feel the others breathing.
The sweat forming on each other’s bodies from the battle.
Feeling the others hair on their own face as they rolled.
Arms wrapping around each other feeling each other’s bare backs they rolled back and forth.
Brad got to experience the sight both pairs of hips pressed together and with each roll a new shapely ass ended up on top.
Kelly was able to stop the roll with herself on top. She planted her toes in the grass to keep Katie from rolling her over and lifted her torso and they clasped palms together as they battled.
Katie tried to push her off of her hips and Kelly battled to say put with her legs spread wide.
Hip to hip Kelly tried to inch her way up to kneel on her sisters stomach. Still fighting with  hands Katie began to panic and planted the soles of her feet in the grass and arched her body upward.
Kelly pressed her firm thighs into Katie’s waist to ride her and Kelly couldn’t hold her up for long and they crashed back to the grass.
Kelly changed tactics and broke free one of her hands and tried to bear hug her sister to bring her down to her. Katie fought free and began to pin her sister’s hands to the ground when Kelly brought both legs up and wrapped the top of both feet around Katie’s head and managed to flip her sister off of her in one smooth move.
Both girls rolled back to their knees. They looked at Brad in unison and realized he had not moved one inch and was as intent on watching this battle as if watching the super bowl. A huge grin on his face he was enjoying this.
On knees they came together in another mutual bear hug slapping at each other backs and shoulders as they again melted bodies together.
Down they tumbled with Kelly landing on top. Katie managed to get her legs wrapped around her sister and  began to squeeze her sisters ribs. She locked her ankles together and heard her sister gasp for breath and fall to the side.
Kelly began to panic and tried to force her sister’s legs apart even digging nails into her soft thighs.
Katie howled in pain and slapped at her sisters arms and hands.
Kelly managed to wiggle herself to her stomach and Katie managed to move on top of her and sit her ass on her sisters.
Katie realized she was being pinned and tried to do a push up but didn’t have the upper body strength to hold herself and her sister and felt as her sister again sat her bottom on hers.
Katie tried kicking backwards but couldn’t do much more then barely touch her sisters back.
Kelly began to gloat and as she pinned her sisters one hand she brought her head down close to her sisters and said “had enough older sister?”
Katie reached her one free hand and grabbed a fist full of hair and began to pull and push with her legs in the same position. Kelly began to fall off her sister but regained her leg lock
Katie was on her side with her sisters legs wrapped around her waist. She fought to free herself as Kelly tightened her grip and used one arm to balance herself.
It was at this time that Katie realized she had a wardrobe malfunction.  Her right breast had broken free from the bikini top and was in eye shot of Brad.
Kelly let out a howl of a laugh stating “ boob shot!”
Katie was not amused and quickly brought her treasured breast back into it’s proper place.
Katie stated “ it won’t be funny when it happens to you.”
Kelly laughed “ we’ll see.”
Katie squirmed again laying on her back as Kelly tried to keep her from moving. Her sweaty body making her slippery to hold on.  She managed to get a knee on the ground and forced herself to her knees with her sister still applying her vice grip hold to her waist.
Katie pressed her sister’s legs upward as she pressed herself into her sister forcing Kelly’s knees to almost touch her chest.
Kelly was forced to unlock her feet as her sister lay in-between her spread legs. Katie was pressing all her weight into her sister and when the hand battle began Kelly was forced to defend from her back as Katie didn’t try to pin her hands but went straight for her bikini bra.
She quickly had it taken off and they fought for control of the clothing but the damage was done. Her breasts jiggled as they tussled over the bikini top. She looked over to see Brad had noticed and then she looked at her sister who was smiling on top of her as she mimicked her line from earlier “ boob shot!”.
Kelly said “ Not funny, give me a minute to put this back on.”
Katie sneered “ It was funny just a second ago.”
“Ok, now I mean it! Stop it and give me my f*cking top back.” Kelly yelled.
Katie just smiled and said “ or what?”
Kelly looked at her sister laying above her as she reached her hands around her sisters back and in one swift move removed her bikini top.
Kelly laughed as her sisters smug smile turned into surprise. She smiled until she saw her older sisters face change to rage and was prepared for the flurry of slaps that fallowed.
Bare breasted both sisters exchanged slaps until Katie fell to the side and both women ended up rolling around in the grass now bare breast to bare breast.
Battle rage took over from modestly as their primal urge to fight continued.
Wild screams, kicking and kneeing at each other. The massive catball continued until both sisters exhausted lay entwined. Repulsed at having been made topless and having to feel the others bare body against their own they were exhausted to a stale mate.
Brad finally got up from his chair, collected both of their tops and walked over and handed them to the two sisters.
All he said was “thank you. I’d be honored to take you both out to a  movie and dinner.”
He walked away and looked back to see both dumbfounded sisters still tangled together slowly releasing their holds on one another and reaching for their bikini tops.

Offline Ara0078

• I love catfight
Re: Mom always told us “real sisters don’t fight”. Chapter 2-3
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 08:59:48 AM »
When u post lasts part